PDA

View Full Version : Naruto FanFiction:Angle Transformatoin(intro of the story)

Lovesasuke4ever01
06-23-2008, 09:51 PM
This is like a Sasusaku story and kinda like a Narusaku and InoSasu
well there are some couples of Naruto in this story so yeah i hope yoo enjoy it!

Main Characters:Sakura,Sasuke,Naruto,Ino,Hinata,Shikama ru,Moegi,Rocklee,Kiba,Temari,
Gaara,Tenten,and Neji!!!
More characters will appear later on in the story.

Sakura Haruno:
A very timid,innocent,kind,gentle girl .That is 18 years-old.who has a beautiful voice and also has Leukimia and is very poor.She lives with her little sister Moegi and her mom and dad.Sakura has many dreams but sh eknows that her dreams will never come true.But she has one dream that she hopes before she dies she hopes i'll come true.Her dream is that ii sfor someone to love her for who she is.Her life is very harsh and she survers cause Moegi is dying because she has a tumor so she'll do whatever she can to help her stay Alive.But Sakura is Gonna be an Angle someday.But moegi has a tumor and there is a possibility that she could stay alive.By apperating her but her parents don't have enough money to afford the opperation.But one day Sakura got accpeted to a singing schooll but when she's there this are a disasterd becasue of someone!

Sasuke Uchiha:
Sasuke is a very popular guy in the singing school.Sasuke has a great voice also all the girls are after him.All tha girls want to be near him.Sasuke is the top student in all the singing classes.Sasuke hopes when they fo back to singing school he'll find that is sweet,kind,and other things.But Sasuke survers of his parents death.But Sasuke Doesn't know that he is adopted.Sasuek doesn't really know that his REAL parents died.

Ino Yamanka:
Ino is the most popular girl in the school.Who thinks she is all cool and could get anyoneshe sees all to her self.But Ino survers because the death of her motherand she lives with her farther and he hits her everyday when she is in vacation for no reason.Ino takes away Sasuke from Sakura.She also does bad things to Sakura!

Naruto Uzumaki:
Naruto is Sasuke best friend.He also has to survers because his little brother Konahamaru is dying because of cancer.He struggles some days he feels sad and other days he feels happy.And another thingd that he struggles of his that his mom blames everything on Naruto.Like she blamed it on him of why Konahamaru got Cancer.So he also has a Harsh life!!

Hinata Hyuuga:Hinata is Sakura's best friend.But at first Hinata also struggels of the death of her parents so she lives with her aunt on vacation.Which her aunt makes Hinata to all the chours and yells at her and hits her for no reason too.So she wishes that someday that she'll never live with her aunt anymore and that she'll find her true love someday!And exept her for who she is!

So that's all!I still need a little bit more time to type it here so the story will come out around June or July!
Plz write comments to see if you're intrested in the story thanx!:laugh:

Karsh
06-24-2008, 08:53 AM
I think itīs a bit exhausting to read your english. Maybe you should try to improve it and so. For now I will try to correct it a bit (my english isnīt very good at all so I hope you will forgive me my own mistakes).

" A very timid,innocent,kind,gentle girl .That is 18 years-old.who has a beautiful voice and also has Leukimia and is very poor. "

A very timid, innocent, kind and gentle girl which is 18 years old. She has a beautiful voice and also leukemia, Sakura is very poor.

" She lives with her little sister Moegi and her mom and dad.Sakura has many dreams but sh eknows that her dreams will never come true.But she has one dream that she hopes before she dies she hopes i'll come true. "

She lives with her little sister Moegi and her parents together. Sakura has many dreams but she knows that they never will become true. However thereīs one dream she hopes to achieve before she has to die.

" Her dream is that ii sfor someone to love her for who she is.Her life is very harsh and she survers cause Moegi is dying because she has a tumor so she'll do whatever she can to help her stay Alive.But Sakura is Gonna be an Angle someday.But moegi has a tumor and there is a possibility that she could stay alive.By apperating her but her parents don't have enough money to afford the opperation.But one day Sakura got accpeted to a singing schooll but when she's there this are a disasterd becasue of someone! "

Itīs her dream that someone loves her. Her life is very harsh and she only survives it because of Moegi who has to fade away due to the fact that she has a tumor so Sakura wants to help her sister to be alive. Sakura will be later an angel but Moegi has the chance to live on. Thereīs an alternative for an surgery but her parents canīt pay for it. Suddenly Sakura got accepted by an singerīs school but thatīs a disaster for her because of someone...

And so on. I hope I could demonstrate you how to write a bit better even if my english is bad too.