PDA

View Full Version : Re: Questions! Concerns!

ShadowWalker
06-23-2008, 06:28 AM
For the record! We now have a place for use by "Roleplayers" for questions or concerns about anything involving Roleplay! No forum redirections or anything like it! If you have anything that you want to go over, a character idea, a concept or storyline that you might like, or something that you just want another person's take on, here's the place! There are a lot of people who have experience in the Roleplay department, and I myself have had more then a decade of working with many different styles of games and happily place myself as a resource. ^^ So! Anything for pen and paper, if you want to talk about character conversions between 2nd and 3rd, or now as 4th is about ready to hit the record books, cut loose and let's have it!

-Shady

Lon
08-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Hurray!

I have a question. I'm concerned that I've not been getting enough XP and I wanted to know why?

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Hurray!

I have a question. I'm concerned that I've not been getting enough XP and I wanted to know why?
Hmm. Have you tried killing a god? Like Vecna, for example.

SGI
08-21-2008, 12:36 AM
Wise GM once said 'To get more XP, do what you normally do, only cooler'

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Wise GM once said 'To get more XP, do what you normally do, only cooler'
Like killing Vecna while you're both riding dragons on the 6th Layer of the Abyss (The Realm of a Million Eyes).

SGI
08-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Like killing Vecna while you're both riding dragons on the 6th Layer of the Abyss (The Realm of a Million Eyes).

Actually I was thinking more on the lines of Killing Vecna while bother riding dragons on the 6th Layer of the Abyss (The Realm of a Million Eyes) while using a great white shark as a weapon.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Make that dual-wielding Great White Sharks and we have a winner.

Lavos
08-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Make that dual-wielding Great White Sharks and we have a winner.

Don't forget that both sharks have frikken lazer beams.