View Full Version : Recently taken pictures from this summer and a bit older

06-21-2008, 08:29 AM
So, here are some of my newly added pictures from my deviantart.

Camera: Canon Eos 400D
Photo: Me
Creative Ideas: Me
Model: Me
Editing software: Jasc PSP9

First Picture:
When I took this shot I was dead bored and had just made some drawings with waterpaint. (I might submit them on my daviantart page later on) And when I had edited it it hit me how conceptual it became. Don'r get me wrong, I'm straight. Yet this micture makes me relate to a person who is scared of getting out of the closet or something.
So I named it Crying Rainbows.

Second picture:
This picture was actuallt shot yesterday. Yet again I was bored and saw a frame. (I didn't dress up for the shot, since the clothes aren't what I usually wear. It was a swedish holiday yesterday called Midsummer and mom made me wear something that wasnt pink -_-;. blah) And while editing I was trying to make it look like "a portal to the coloured world" (maybe it didn't come out that straight).
And I named it Entering the coloured world.

Third picture:
Kiev was sick of my myspace default and made me take new ones D: -cries- so I did.
Its just a Portrait so..

I hope you like my pictures :D and If you like them and want to see some more just tell me and I'll add more!

Love Feli~

Memento Mori
06-21-2008, 11:07 AM

As usual.

I really like the stepping into the colored world one. Very nice idea. And the crying rainbows one had a pretty deep meaning.

Keep up the awesome work!

-Signed, Memento Mori [Cloverfield Parasite]

06-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Thankyou :D it means a lot :)

06-21-2008, 03:22 PM
The Crying Rainbows is my favourite by far. I've seen your deviantart and it's fabulous. It looks like you put a lot of work into some of these pictures, and they really work out. I'm a fan, I'll have to say. I'm excited to see what's next.

Drifter Uk
06-21-2008, 04:07 PM
wow, theyre really really good. i wish i could take pictures like that. keep up the good work

06-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Pretty photos and your 3rd one I find the prettiest ^^
[the bow told me to say so >.<]
And your 2nd one is really inspiring like alice in wonderland!

06-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Thankyouall for the nice comments :D

@ Dottie
Ily. <3

@ IchicoKiss
haha you sweetie :3 thankyou <3