PDA

View Full Version : What Vampire Are You?

King_Shadow89
06-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Psi, or Psychic Vampire - A vampire that feeds off of energies from elements, to spiritual energy, to energy given off by another living organism (vital in the idea that during a psi attack the victim feels the energy slipping away, but the symptoms are usually minor).
Pranic Vampire - A vampire that feeds off of the life force of other living creatures, be it through blood, auras or even sex. Pranic vampires tend to be the strongest and most animalistic when it comes to feeding, I think that it's due to the fact that blood and sex are major sources of higly potent energy.
Empathic Vampire - A vampire which feeds off of the energies from emotions. Empathic vampires are highly at risk health wise if they are not experienced enough with changing energies and such. There are many negative energies involved in empathic feeding, and if the vampire is incapable of handling them or changing them to more positive energies, they may take on that emotion as their own and even feel it 10 times more.
Sanguinarian, or Blood Vampire - A vampire who feeds on the precious vitae of other living creatures, preferrably humans. The difference between sang and pranic vampires is that sang vampires will usally only deal with blood (or if the vampire is also empathic, he/she will then be dealing with blood and emotional energy)>
Tantric, or Sex Vampire - Also known as a succubus or incubus, these vampires live for sexual energy and nothing else, and many don't even do it for the physical pleasure so much, but more the potent energy provided by their partner. I'm not saying they aren't satisfied physically, for I'm sure they are... but there is more to it than the obvious and these lusting vampires could easily drain their partner dry.

rEikAbLeU
06-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Vampire huh?
according to your list, i'd choose this...

Empathic Vampire - A vampire which feeds off of the energies from emotions. Empathic vampires are highly at risk health wise if they are not experienced enough with changing energies and such. There are many negative energies involved in empathic feeding, and if the vampire is incapable of handling them or changing them to more positive energies, they may take on that emotion as their own and even feel it 10 times more.

why?
i don't know too, i just like the emotion thing, coz im quite good with handling other people's emotions (but im not good with mine)..
(^^.)

Inamorata
06-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Pranic Vampire - A vampire that feeds off of the life force of other living creatures, be it through blood, auras or even sex. Pranic vampires tend to be the strongest and most animalistic when it comes to feeding, I think that it's due to the fact that blood and sex are major sources of higly potent energy.

>:D RAWR

mississippibaby
06-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Psi, or Psychic Vampire - A vampire that feeds off of energies from elements, to spiritual energy, to energy given off by another living organism (vital in the idea that during a psi attack the victim feels the energy slipping away, but the symptoms are usually minor).

i think im in touch wiith my spiritual amd elemental side for this one.:unsure:

King_Shadow89
06-21-2008, 09:53 PM
I am a mixture of a Pranic Vampire - A vampire that feeds off of the life force of other living creatures, be it through blood, auras or even sex. Pranic vampires tend to be the strongest and most animalistic when it comes to feeding, I think that it's due to the fact that blood and sex are major sources of higly potent energy.@
Tantric, or Sex Vampire - Also known as a succubus or incubus, these vampires live for sexual energy and nothing else, and many don't even do it for the physical pleasure so much, but more the potent energy provided by their partner. I'm not saying they aren't satisfied physically, for I'm sure they are... but there is more to it than the obvious and these lusting vampires could easily drain their partner dry.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-21-2008, 09:58 PM
I am a insanity vampire. Your insanity gives me lulz, which make me stronger.

Happi Giraffe!
06-22-2008, 07:30 AM
probably empathic. why? because i personally enjoy dealing with different emotions and other stuff mentioned in that description.

poison.ivy
06-22-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm a succubus >:]

Unfortunately, in this world it's all about money, power and sex. I'm lucky enough to own the last two.

gaaraismine
06-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Blood vampire-i love meat soooo much-hate garlic... either way i'm a blood vamp

vally
06-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Among all the choices in your list, I'm definitely choosing this ;D

"Empathic Vampire - A vampire which feeds off of the energies from emotions. Empathic vampires are highly at risk health wise if they are not experienced enough with changing energies and such. There are many negative energies involved in empathic feeding, and if the vampire is incapable of handling them or changing them to more positive energies, they may take on that emotion as their own and even feel it 10 times more."

noir_charisma1109
06-25-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm definitely choosing:

(owo) kukuku. the stronger, the better >w<