PDA

View Full Version : Limos are becoming stupid.

By Alexander Grace
06-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Limos are sopose to be nice cars, and they are. But now they make then out of the most stupid cars. I see Hummer limos a lot, and once, hold on to your seat, a PICK-UP TRUCK limo! this is getting out of hand, cause today, I saw a charger limo. That is the worse yet. A hummer is OK. A Charger is dumb. Have you seen any limos that are made out of other than luxury cars?(please excause my spelling.)

sa5m
06-19-2008, 07:03 PM
I saw one of those pick-up truck limos the other day, LMAO.

International 4-8818
06-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Escalade hummers are the dumbest things i have seen yet.

Happi Giraffe!
06-19-2008, 07:12 PM
yeah, i've seen the hummer limos, which i dont like in the first place because i think that hummers are not very good-looking cars, and now learning that they made even more ugly limo styles is just icing on the cake. (no offense to anyone who likes these cars!)

Ratiasu
06-19-2008, 07:42 PM
i Personally think limos are really really stupid, [that's just me, so dont get mad, xD]
Have you ever seen a pink limo? No, well it's really funny

By Alexander Grace
06-19-2008, 07:46 PM
The charger limo was bright yellow, what a stupid color. I bet a pink limo would look funny. "Get the cammera, befor it drives away!"

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-19-2008, 09:18 PM
You're missing the point. Limos have always been stupid. That is their purpose in life. Nothing could be stupider then a normal limo, unless it was a bulldozer limo or a golf cart limo.

The later, I have just googled because I realized it must exist. It does (http://www.golfcartlimo.com/). It is unexpectedly awesome. Nothing says "I have money to waste" then a wet bar you drive around a golf course.

I tried Bulldozer Limo, and all I got was this (http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/bulldozer-wedding-p1.php). It's not really a limo, but it's kind of worth looking at.

Drifter Uk
06-20-2008, 01:28 PM
reliant robin limo. they exist and are totally pointless

CapnJack
06-20-2008, 02:55 PM
I just saw a picture of those Charger limos. At first I thought it looked ok and pretty cool. The middle seems to have that typical limo look, but then focused on it all together and realized how odd and ridiculous it looks.

And as for the pick-up truck, uh... no. Maybe if they put a hot tub... *thinks* still no. It just looks terrible. (I like the caption below it)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2239693486/

The corvette limo though I cant see anything wrong with. It might look a little odd to some, but its got a nice smooth and sleek look for being a limo.
http://www.bugsbeddow.com/graphics/corvetteLimo.jpg

You want a stretch Hummer limo? Good luck making turns with this one. My god people just rent 2 or 3 of them. XP
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/108794.jpg

Now a Limo made from a VW Beetle? Ugh, the poor thing doesnt deserve that. Looks more like a caterpillar. You cant help but wonder if the picture is altered or the car.
http://www.rentexoticcars.com/images/beetle_limo.jpg

My dad, one day on the road, saw a stretch limo of those 4x4s that are being used now for proms and all nighters. It must have been built poorly or the idea was never good in the first place because he saw the center of it bouncing and bowing in the middle. He was waiting for the thing to snap in two before his eyes. Maybe theyre built to do that, but from the way my dad was explaining it, it was bowing more then it probably should've.

By Alexander Grace
06-20-2008, 04:05 PM
The Hummer limos I see aren't as long as in that pic, CapnJack, who the heck could drive that thing! The beatle limo dose look dumb, too. The corvet one looks nice. Limos are soppose tobe made from luxrury cars, and The corvet Is a good step in that derection.(please pardon my spelling)

Amray
06-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Limo's are quite useless anyway. They are just their to symbolise the person inside's popularity or wealth. They are simply a status. I live close to two people that drive them for people who can afford it, they are quite nice to look at, and I would not mind having a drive in one once, but that is all.

CapnJack
06-20-2008, 05:07 PM
The Hummer limos I see aren't as long as in that pic, CapnJack, who the heck could drive that thing!
Oh yeah, I definately know they arent always that long, but that one was ridiculously overdone. lol You'd have to find a bus or truck driver, try to squeeze them into a chauffeurs suit, and try to stop them from laughing long enough to drive that monster somewhere.

Limo's are quite useless anyway. They are just their to symbolise the person inside's popularity or wealth. They are simply a status. I live close to two people that drive them for people who can afford it, they are quite nice to look at, and I would not mind having a drive in one once, but that is all.

Thats why most limos that you see on the road nowadays are only rented by people that might ride in one only once if not twice in their life: School prom, and their wedding(s).

sa5m
06-20-2008, 06:53 PM
You want a stretch Hummer limo? Good luck making turns with this one. My god people just rent 2 or 3 of them. XP
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/108794.jpg

LOL. That's longer than a school bus!

Mayonnaise-Senpai
06-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Your spelling is excused.

I was watching the music video to the song 'Lollipop' by Lil Wayne and they went into a... LIMO BUS! It was shocking. I was like, "What the heck? Thats a little stupid."

~Rose~
06-20-2008, 11:46 PM
I think that limos are just stupid.

Darklord
06-21-2008, 05:16 AM
I dont think limos are stupid or useless.

I am sure if people were offered limos, those who 'hate' it would gladly accept it. If Limos were sold for dirt cheap prices, people who 'hate' it would gladly purchase it.

Quite hypocritical.

The Governator
06-21-2008, 05:51 AM
I've allways thought limo's to be stupid, pointless, ugly cars,

But yesterday, I saw the worse. We all know the Porsche Cayenne Turbo is one of the most hideous cars to be made yes, well, I saw a limo version of one and I wanted to cry. Luckly the windows were blacked out so the moron who rented it out wont be seen by the public, until they get out.

And darklord, why do you think that? even if I was offered one for free, yes free, I'd tell them to take it to be crushed, I hate all limos, they are slow, ugly, pointless and American.

Renegade of Life
06-21-2008, 10:45 AM
I want to see a Delorean Limo.
Back to the future, riding in style the whole time.

Amray
06-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Imagine a Mini Cooper limo..
I've just decided what I want for Christmas.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I want to see a Delorean Limo.
Back to the future, riding in style the whole time.

There's not enough stainless steel in the world to make a Delorean Limo. Also, it would need a goddamn jet-fighter engine to simply defeat inertia. But the doors almost make it worth it.

Sanosuke23
06-21-2008, 11:00 PM
I dunno, an obscenely long version of a car is dumb and all, but the other night I had the privelage of seeing what appeared to be a vertically stretched hummer.

I got a glimpse inside and I swear it was like someone took a small apartment bedroom and added neon lights. You could stand up in it and walk around, and it took like five steps to get down.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah, they are making all these car versions as limos...But I still kinda like that hummer limo...

Souji Seta
06-23-2008, 09:42 AM
I'd rather drive for myself. I wouldn't want a limo coz it would be stupid if I'm the one drivin it.

Aki_Saku
06-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Wow. I've never seen those limos, and I'm not sure I want to. 0.o
The originals are always the best. Like Jeeps.
You know those semitrucks that carry all of those cars on ramps in the back? Once I saw like three of those, all carrying limos! It was hilarious.

Mujika
06-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Do you own a limo? Unless you own one you shouldn't be able to give a meaning of word for the people who already owns one.

DynastyxFell
06-23-2008, 11:50 AM
I've always thought limos were pointless, no matter what kind they are.

jenilo
06-23-2008, 12:00 PM
I also don't like 'em . For me, They r stupid totally stupid.

Reniti
06-23-2008, 03:35 PM
*shrug* It does look weird. But limos should be for special occasions.

Baka
06-23-2008, 04:07 PM
I saw a motorcycle limo. LOL

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Do you own a limo? Unless you own one you shouldn't be able to give a meaning of word for the people who already owns one.
1) Please tell me english isn't your first language.
2) Why shouldn't we judge them?

Kobarokawa-San
06-23-2008, 05:47 PM
well... i donīt wanna a limo :) here in portugal there are a few but only for rent and they are made from the old lincoln continental

they are just big cars for people with huge budgets. but i donīt think they are becoming stupid. they are just getting along with the market tendence and get more and more costumers.. marketing

MiyobiChan
06-23-2008, 05:59 PM
I've always thought limos were dumb -_-
And now they're making luxury limos? Jeez D:

Kobarokawa-San
06-23-2008, 06:25 PM
I've always thought limos were dumb -_-
And now they're making luxury limos? Jeez D:

i always thought limos were made to be luxurious hehe

Wio
06-23-2008, 06:33 PM
I don't really like driving, but I'd say a limo would be the best vehicle in which to be a passenger.

It doesn't matter if a limo looks silly though. Perhaps they're meant to be that way?

Perpetual Specter
06-23-2008, 06:51 PM
I've never liked limos myself. They don't appeal to my interests and I do find a lot of them to be ugly, especially when they have more than 3 or 4 doors on each side. If I had a limo, I'd only use it for special occasions where I had several guests or something.

Shin Natsume
06-24-2008, 12:49 AM
I've seen hummer limos where I live. I never know what the occasion is but you'd think that with gas prices the way they are, people would want to keep it simple. Its silly (in MY opinion) to have such a long and big car. However I would depreciate what others enjoy.