PDA

View Full Version : Spoiled

Happi Giraffe!
06-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Have any of you ever experienced the loss of a good anime ending thru a spoiler accident? I have done it a couple of times and was wondering if that ever happened to any of you.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Yes :mellow: People should put: "WARNING spoilers below," so others may know that what they're reading might spoil a good ending to one of your favorite animes :rolleyes: Telling someone the ending before they've actually watched it is like butchering it already :eek:

-Kitsune-
06-17-2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah, a while back when I first started reading/watching Death Note I read a thread on another anime site and someone deliberately pointed out that L dies. It just ruined the entire anime for me.

Beezer
06-17-2008, 11:53 AM
I guess Code Geass, sort of. I didn't start watching the fist season until after R2 had already started airing so I already had an idea Lelouch wasn't gonna be defeated at the end of season 1.

As for regular movies my friend ruined the new Indiana Jones not once, but twice already. I still kinda want to see it but I now know some big spoilers.

KazuYuki
06-17-2008, 03:36 PM
stuff like that always happen to me it's like i'm cursed or some thing
my cousin one ruined the end of a naruto epsiode for me i was so mad:banghead: .
stuff like that really sucks

Reniti
06-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Actually, no. I just wiki it, and get really mad at myself for doing so. XDD

From that, I found out a ton of things. It really... kind of left the series the same, because I was waiting to see how the moment would be in the series.

Cancre
06-17-2008, 10:36 PM
oh sometimes i spoil it for muself i usually guess whats going to happen next and it happens and i hit myself in the head but when someone spoiled the whole plot of vampire night for me

hirokiaibalovex3
06-17-2008, 10:45 PM
I have experienced this as well- although it probably was my fault -_-'. I got really curious and wanted to see what happened in the next episodes. I still continued to watch the anime, although it wasn't as good as if I hadn't known the spoilers.

Fruits Basket was spoiled for me by someone though -______-

law~
06-17-2008, 10:49 PM
I do not mind about spoilers that much.. there are even sometimes when i really want to know whant would happened or who would die, i just google it and kill my curisity...

but I do agree about the spoiler warning!!!

Haoie
06-18-2008, 02:02 AM
Yeah, but it doesn't bother me.

tenzo_groupie
06-18-2008, 03:21 AM
Nope, never. I just ignore the spoilers but if i do accidently read on, Ill only just end up forgeting bout it. :p

Datenshi
06-18-2008, 04:18 AM
These are both originally games, but I accidentally spoiled Archer's identity in Fate / stay night while browsing Wikipedia. And a friend told me beforehand about Mion's phone call scene in Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, which sort of lessened the experience for me. There must be others but those were the two I found most traumatic.

SGI
06-18-2008, 04:52 AM
This has happened to me a couple of times, but the nastiest was for my favorite anime 'Legend of the Galactic Heroes'. The story focuses on two characters on opposing sides of an intergalactic war. I inadvertently had one of the major twists of the story spoiled upon the discovery that one of the two main characters was shot and killed by an unknown soldier at the end of the 2nd last season (Season 3). That really really ticked me off.

Amarhyllis
06-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Oh yeah, I've been spoiled a couple of times, but I didn't let it bother me. Usually it just gets me excited to see it in action myself. I don't really mind spoilers but I try not to read them.