PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars

Lavos
06-17-2008, 02:30 AM
Anyone here play it? I re-installed it and have no friends on it. :(

Ollie
06-22-2008, 04:32 AM
I can't believe this hasn't gotten any reponses yet.

I don't actually play the game, but an artist I know frequently posts screencaps of her characters and omg the graphics are GORGEOUS. At least when it comes to characters. It seems like a lovely game!

What platform is it again?

Chocobo
06-22-2008, 10:04 AM
Well, I just saw this post >.> I play it. I kinda/sorta have 2 accounts. [one's mine, one's my boyfriends]

Anyway, it's for PC. The sad this is, it has competition from World of Warcraft, which is why I "gained" 2 accounts. People will try WoW then just completely switch to it.

Anyway...One mine I play Prophecies and Factions. My characters are Aiiko Hana N/Mo - 18 ; Nastolagia Valenti Me/R - 20 ; Kage no Ki A/R - 15

My bf has Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, GW:EN, and his main is Lelouch the Brave W/Mo (ascended/hard mode) - 20

Opinionated
06-22-2008, 01:54 PM
T_T My gaming computer is down, so I no can play Guild Wars. This is sad, because I like Guild Wars, because it's really about the only really original MMO on the market. I've got Factions at the moment, and I just looove being the Interrupting Ranger. Yeah, I'm the guy who blocks your big charge up skill (SUCK IT, MONKS) and poisons you, to boot. Mains are Rayne Jerr and Not Another Rayne (PvE and PvP, repectively).

Chocobo
06-22-2008, 07:45 PM
O.o;; I have 3 exclusively storage accounts. Weapon Storage [wpn storage i], Upgrade Component Storage [u comp storage] and Weapon Upgrade Component Storage [w u comp storage] so if you ever need something to make your armor or weapons better, pm me on AF with your class; I give them away for free x.x and I have a lot of warrior items...

KillerDragonX
06-22-2008, 07:49 PM
yea im installing it right now as we speak, i hope its good

randomuser83
06-27-2008, 04:13 PM
I havent played it in so long. Has there been any significant changes.

Howling Star
07-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Well if you search someone to play with. X Claymore X I got all games all finished them. And now working on a RT to get to bone palace and kinda get ancient armor. Well feel free to add me. I am also a lot into farming etc. But kinda unactive atm. Sometimes I stop by on gw to check how the ecto prices are etc.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
07-02-2008, 08:23 PM
I play! You can add me :).

It's Cupids Angel. I'm a level 20 Ranger/ Elem.

But I only have EotN and Factions.

FractalMind
08-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Ah yes, I play/played Guild Wars. I find that the people in PvE are considerably nicer than those in PvP. I only have the first game, none of the expansions. But I'm fine with that. I'm not into farming for hours just to get certain armor. I completed all the missions and bonuses and that's enough for me. I enjoyed doing the missions with a lot of human players as it felt more like an adventure. And everyone had to cooperate for an hour or so.

I used the 14 day trial and played WoW but I didn't like it much. With GW, I can instanty follow a storyline without having to level up my character by killing so many creatures in a gold mine or whatever.

Chocobo
08-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I used the 14 day trial and played WoW but I didn't like it much. With GW, I can instanty follow a storyline without having to level up my character by killing so many creatures in a gold mine or whatever.

Actually, now it's 10 days. And I believe they put a level cap of 20 on trials. I left GW to play WoW for those 10 days, I go back to GW and my guild left, so now there's about...4 or so left in my guild.

I usually play with henchmen, because I lag. Like...a lot. And the last time I played in a group, I was called a noob for lagging. -.-

Brewmaster
08-29-2008, 05:01 AM
I played it for some time.Just kinda i dunno got bored. =/
But i can't say the looks of it are simply too good!Still WoW somehow draws me more then this.Maybe i didn't play it long enough.I have a Necromancer and it rocks summoning all those undead :D

Mousie
08-29-2008, 06:27 AM
I can't believe this hasn't gotten any reponses yet.

I don't actually play the game, but an artist I know frequently posts screencaps of her characters and omg the graphics are GORGEOUS. At least when it comes to characters. It seems like a lovely game!

What platform is it again?

Format is PC
As for the graphics They are pretty good but i found the game a lil monochrome
dident enjoy the gameplay aspect a whole lot
I think it focuses alot on being a sort of story line bassed MMORPG
Instead of an open game where u can sort of do what u want

Evockzi
08-29-2008, 01:57 PM
I've played it on and off for awhile.. even after all the Expansions etc.. I still liked the First Guild wars the best.. Factions was a joke..

Still thing I will and Always hate about Guild wars is how they level all the players.. since Cap lvl is low, and All gear is quality is the same almost..