PDA

View Full Version : Apollo Justice - Koisuru Guitar no Serenade

Rizuchan
06-12-2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.animelyrics.com/game/gyakuten4/koisuruguitar.htm

The song actually begins with the lyrics to the song from the English version of the game in the first verse then uses the Japanese lyrics in the second verse. The lyrics on the site currently only have the Japanese verse, so here's the English verse (Taken from the CD booklet)

Sugar, Sugar...
O that night, in your embrace.
When you stole away the keys
my heart held on to so tight.

Pleasure, Pleasure...
But a fleeting melody
It wraps itself around me,
And now through the air I fly.

Woh... Woh...

Burning on in my heart. Fire.
Burn my love away. All away.
Like a bullet of love. Fire.
Take my life away. All away.

Guitar, Guitar...
Up together to the sky.

Also, the title of the song from the English version of the game is The Guitar's Serenade, which is what the person who submitted the lyrics used as the translated title, but the literal translation of the title is "Serenade of My Beloved Guitar". I'm not sure if that's really a big deal or not but I thought it deserved to be noted.

Rizuchan
06-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Also, I just noticed the kanji on the site are slightly different. It's mostly just using hiragana and katakana for certain words instead of kanji, and the kanji used for "tama" is different, but it's up to you whether or not to correct it. This is what was in the booklet. Also the English lyrics should be included in the Kanji too.

Sugar, Sugar...
O that night, in your embrace.
When you stole away the keys
my heart held on to so tight.

Pleasure, Pleasure...
But a fleeting melody
It wraps itself around me,
And now through the air I fly.

Woh... Woh...

Burning on in my heart. Fire.
Burn my love away. All away.
Like a bullet of love. Fire.
Take my life away. All away.

Guitar, Guitar...
Up together to the sky.

Sugar, Sugar…
腕に抱かれて
心のカギは 今、盗まれた

Pleasure, Pleasure…
いとしのメロディー
この身をつつみ 今、放たれた

Uh…

胸を焦がす Fire…恋人も燃える
愛の弾丸(たま)よ Fire…いのちまで奪って

Guitar, Guitar…
ふたりは空へ

AzureDark
06-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Are the English lyrics in the Japanese version?

Rizuchan
06-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah. Let's see if I can explain it better.
This song is in the game, but it isn't actually sung. It's an instrumental with lyrics at the bottom as if the singer is singing it. Of course, in the Japanese version the lyrics are in Japanese and in the localization they're in English.

Now, just recently in Japan they released a CD at a concert with 2 vocal songs, this one and the Tonosaman theme, with actual people singing the songs. Because the song in the game is rather short, (Thankfully, because they played it a good 10 times :wacko:) for the first half of the remake the woman sings the English lyrics, the same lyrics that are from the localized version of the game, and for the second half she sings the original Japanese lyrics. Normally this would seem a bit strange, but in Japan all of the DS remakes of Gyakuten Saiban until 4 included the English localization as well as the original Japanese game, so it goes hand in hand with that. Make sense?

So in short, yes, the English lyrics are in the same song as the Japanese.