PDA

View Full Version : Good First Impressions

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-12-2008, 07:18 PM
When meeting new people or when you're in public, do you make a good first impression?? :)

I make good impressions depending on the type of people. It's the fact that people don't understand me sometimes that give off a bad first impression :closedeye

aishiteru333
06-12-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm usually very shy and hostile... I doubt that's a good impression.

Ari_86
06-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Meeting new people kinda makes me shy and I get really nervous. So I dont think thats very good first impression if people can tell that im nervous. >.>

Souji Seta
06-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Meeting new people eh? I just act how I usually act so I'll know that their impression of me is accurate. I hate it when I have to put up an act.

Xezmer
06-12-2008, 08:18 PM
I base off of clothes for some reason even though I hear the saying dont judge a book by it's cover. T_T

~ Xezmer

Perpetual Specter
06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Well, I'm a very shy person already. It's a part of my personality. I get quite nervous when meeting new people, but still do my best to be nice to them, so it really depends on the other person and if they can understand me. I've gotten a fair share of both good and bad impressions.

Haoie
06-13-2008, 01:51 AM
Maybe it didn't occur to any of you, but how would you know for sure what effect you had on the other party? You can't read minds, you can only guess.

And it's not like they're going to tell you up front.

So, it's all speculation.

~Zetromis~
06-13-2008, 02:01 AM
Hmm...Possibly. I'm rather reserved and relativly standoffish. I tend to stray away from others...So in that case I suppose it depends on the other person...

Eris
06-13-2008, 02:22 AM
I usually don't make an excellent first impression, what with the incomprehensible rambling, crazed look, and whatnot. My redeeming factor is that I grow on people.

yilin
06-13-2008, 03:44 AM
meeting new people? Oh my, I'm too shy to that... but, I can easily talk to them longer about some our interest or hobbies then, we became a close friend or what....^_^

MomijiTMO
06-13-2008, 04:32 AM
I say hello and then shake hands and most importantly SMILE.

Amray
06-13-2008, 06:09 AM
I am a very silent person, and when I meet new people I make no acceptions. It is just simply me. Therefore people always seem to take a liking to me because I do not annoy them by talking too much. I will say something nice, funny and agree with them a lot, and people seem to take instant likings to me. I am very honest, laid back and positive, and people do not like a know-it-all, chatter-box whom is always loud. Spunky girls are fine with me because they represent my quietness and make it up for my silence, but other than that, some are annoying. -_-

███
06-13-2008, 08:45 AM
It all depends on whether you are dog ugly or not.

I would like to think I am not, therefore I think my first impressions are relatively decent.

law~
06-13-2008, 10:42 AM
hummmm
*thinks*

I don't really care about making a good first impression. I have never care what others think about me, i am happy the way I am ^^.

For me it is difficult to make a good first impression i guess.
I am kindda shy but not that much and I smile a lot ...
So when I met someone I ask no questions, stay quiet and slowly run away :D

ShadowThingy
06-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Im usually quite shy, but the other person im meeting is usually the same so it kinda balances out lol

im usually nice to anyone i know, unless I know what kind of person they are, then it depends, you know, give good impressions to those who deserve it

Xieshunnuan
06-13-2008, 11:27 AM
The only time it matters to me is when I meet my out states relatives or during some kind of gaming/anime spottings. ( Depends on the person I meet it'll be a good or bad.)

Niro
06-13-2008, 01:23 PM
when meeting ppl for the first time i'm usually quiet...if its girl who i think is nice then it will normally be nervous quiet

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-13-2008, 03:48 PM
I certainly hope I do. Nobody wants to make a BAD first impression unless the person is a jerk. Then you can tell them that you originally had a good impression planned for them, but since they turned out to be a jerk they won't get to see. =D

Alive-And-Dreaming
06-13-2008, 10:56 PM
I find the best way to make a good impression is to talk very little.

DynastyxFell
06-13-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm very shy and quiet around new people, and I've been told that it comes across as mean, or awkward. So, no, I don't usually make good first impressions.

N6194
06-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Well it'd be kind of hard to automatically say I'm going to make
a good/bad impression. It kind of just happens. But it's usually
good. [I would like to think]

rEikAbLeU
06-13-2008, 11:44 PM
i dont give out good impression to people when they first meet me... they say im snubbish... but im really not, i swear... lol...(defending myself huh?)

~*Red*~
06-14-2008, 01:29 AM
I'm shy when meeting new people, but I open up as we get to know one another a lot better.