PDA

View Full Version : Summer

stoneheart92
06-08-2008, 09:36 PM
as many of the anime shows, summer is a great season with the start of a love relationship and hapiness. what do you think of summer and what you gona do this summer.

sa5m
06-08-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm going to go to camp for 6 weeks. WHOOO.

Sagat
06-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Summer is too damn hot and sticky. And if you think summer is the time to develop love and happiness I hope the sun burns your face off. Like wax.

rEikAbLeU
06-08-2008, 10:38 PM
summer? just sit in front of my CP and do the stuffs i like most in the net, including staying at AF...

~*Red*~
06-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Play GTA IV and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam on my PS3 and talk to my girlfriend on AF.

ILuvEire
06-08-2008, 11:40 PM
I don't get on the computer more than once or so per-day during the summer.

I do a lot of vacationing. I always try to break it off in June. :)

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Wow, to be blunt, that sucks >.<; I say that because my camp was a nightmare. Trust me, you don't know what 5+ years of evil camp can do to ya!! 0_o; But, enjoy anyways =3

I'm going to get a part time job this summer. I pretty much passed junior year, so that means no summer school!! Woot!! <3 And I also plan to go to the gym more often, even though it will be 100 degrees >.>

Halvblod
06-09-2008, 07:35 AM
I'm gonna work, play videogames and spend a few weeks in my family's summerhouse at the Swedish west coast. Oh yeah, how I love the Swedish summers.

Sasuke_Cat
06-09-2008, 09:02 AM
i'm going to relax and hang out with friends and go to ceter point for a few days and i cannot wait.

Eris
06-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Summer is too damn hot and sticky. And if you think summer is the time to develop love and happiness I hope the sun burns your face off. Like wax.

Not to mention the damned mosquitoes. They're literally out for your blood, and at least in this part of the world, there's a bloody lot of them around.

Oh yeah, another really bad thing about living this far north is the fact that the sun never sets during the summer. Good luck getting any sleep in broad daylight.

Pix the Skull Kid
06-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Summer? Bah, I'm graduating school so summer doesn't really have any vacational values anymore. I'll probably start it off by getting my drivers lisence, and finishing the two books I started and maybe start the other 2 books I've planned out for the past few months. Then I guess finish my large statues, and finally get a job. I need all the money I can get for what's coming up in my life.

I might go camping with my dad and cousin. Probably somewhere less deserty and more forest... I've only been camping once in my life, and not 5 minutes upon entering the camp site did a spider fall out of the tree and on my arm. -spaz- >_<

Shark fishing off the pier is another thing. Other than all those wonderful things, I'll probably just be sitting at home on the computer like I always usually am.

Phylloh
06-09-2008, 11:29 AM
summer for me is working two jobs and having no social life ^^

Vasarian
06-09-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm working full-time for the whole summer... but planning a trip to Europe or USA with my GF... party with my friends... summe sports and swiming pool

Infinita
06-09-2008, 12:15 PM
I think summer is a good season besides the pollen that floating around and the bugs. I prefer the cold then the warmth. This summer I am working full time, doing school courses and exercising since I missed it in spring time. And I am a bit out of shape since my knee surgery. ^^

kaori_tenshi
06-09-2008, 12:22 PM

o___o That sounds like fun...xD;;

Start my first job...fun. Erm, then probably go to tennis camp so I can make the Freshman Tennis team. Play video games, go on this website, write fanfiction and also read it until my brain rots. Play even more video games and then by September, I'll probably have eye strain from looking at the computer monitor too long. Oh also staying up until 4 am everynight like every summer.

Dxon
06-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Summer... Going to france for holiday. Gaming. Scout camp (hard.. 2 day hike. walking like 58 km uphill-downhill-uphill-downhill etc. Still fun though! ^_^)

Amray
06-09-2008, 02:44 PM
I am sure it will consist of much walking, Eternal Sonata, Anime, and fantasizing about the day that I meet Aya Hirano.

Baka
06-09-2008, 03:10 PM
I hate summer. It gets so hot. 110+ I can't stand to sweat so I just stay inside.

IchigoKiss
06-09-2008, 03:26 PM
as many of the anime shows, summer is a great season with the start of a love relationship and hapiness. what do you think of summer and what you gona do this summer.

Yeah that does happen in reality it happened to me once =O
Anyway i'm going to Prague this summer YAY!
And possibly Lisbon or is that next year?..

:L

daft
06-09-2008, 04:43 PM
As much as I hate the summer, it really is the most exciting season. I dunno, there's just this sort of hype in the air that gets you excited. ^ ^ This summer I probably will be going to alot of beaches, rock shows, raves, music festivals, maybe Anime Expo, and hopefully travel out of the country. But the only problem is, I have enough money for just half of those things. -.-'

Red Phantoms
06-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Hmm.... what do I think about summer....
i dunno there is no summer here

Overlord Darth Fluffles
06-09-2008, 06:00 PM
This is what I'm doing this "summer" until I start College (Yet even in College, I'll still be doing this):

- Interwebs
- Video Games
- DnD
- Star Wars DnD
- Doing stupid things with my friends (Pissing off the general public)
- Probably hurting myself by doing stupid stunts for a camera
- Visit a friend in Utah and MA
- Stay inside

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
06-09-2008, 06:02 PM
This is what I'm doing this "summer" until I start College (Yet even in College, I'll still be doing this):

- Interwebs
- Video Games
- DnD
- Star Wars DnD
- Doing stupid things with my friends (Pissing off the general public)
- Probably hurting myself by doing stupid stunts for a camera
- Visit a friend in Utah and MA
- Stay inside

YES.

I'll be taking a class at UC Berkley, and getting ready for high school. That's about it.

-Kitsune-
06-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Probably just gonna play video games and talk on AF and Myspace. Maybe hang out with a few friends and stuff... That about it.
Yeah, my summer's gonna be pretty boring.

Lola Granola
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM
- Moving back home this week.
- Going to AX
- Going to France/Ireland/The Netherlands
- Work
- Be with family
- Hang out with friends
- Continue to adore boyfriend

Elphaba
06-09-2008, 09:16 PM
don't think i am doing anything big.
maybe do a drive some where and stay for a while.
as for anime i plan to watch as many Inuyasha episodes as i can.