PDA

View Full Version : Recomended Anime?

x-Geisha
06-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Alright, I need some help.
I'm new to this forum, and I joined because well basically, it's getting to the point where I just can't get into any anime..
And it worries me!

I don't like series that go on for too long really, I like shorter animes
:(

So, I was wondering if any of you guys no any really good ones I could check out, I'm into mostly Shonen anime and some of my likes are;

Bleach
Elfen Lied
Lunar Legend Tsukihime
Haibane Renmei
Serial Experiments - Lain
Oh! My Goddess
Cardcaptors
Naruto
Death Note
Love Hina
Paradise Kiss

So, anything would be just great because I'm in absolute distress
>O<

Thank you!!!

xx

neverway
06-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Well i will list a few of my personal faves, and since you have already seen Lain i will leave it off the list.. wait.. no i wont lol

LAIN LAIN LAIN
Lucky Star (my favorite atm)
Azumanga Daioh
Akira
Pani Poni Dash
And if you watched Death Note on Adult Swim.. just go ahead and download the subbed version of that.. so you can see the real series, and not the poop that adult swim would air lol. But that should keep your bandwidth tied up for a few days. Def check out Lucky Star though, seriously.

Kagemaru-San
06-08-2008, 09:16 AM
ok...based on the list you provided, I think you might want to check-out these series:

- Eureka Seven (if you like the shounen becoming-of-age type...this will be a fave of yours)
- Fate Stay Night ( by Type Moon, like Lunar Legend Tsukihime)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (mainly because you said you liked SEL)

There're lots more...but I'm trying to be specific :)

Halvblod
06-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Lucky Star
Azumanga Daioh
Code Geass
School Rumble
Detective Conan
Genshiken

x-Geisha
06-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Thank you very much for your help! I actually love Lucky Star! it's hilarious at times! and I think I'm gonna check out Eureka 7 and Fate Stay Night for now, I just started watching Eureka 7 and it reminds me a little of Macross Plus for some reason! Thanks again!

Xezmer
06-08-2008, 10:49 AM
If your a fan of sports, try Prince Of Tennis, it gets better later on.

~Xezmer

Fang_Lord_Anthony
07-01-2008, 11:57 AM
You should try Ikki Tousne (Battle Vixens)
-this is a very good anime, it has a very nice story line, but its nothing like the manga, but its still very good
-there making one that goes right with the manga but that will take a very long time till they have most of the episodes

You may like Guyver
-its basicaly a scifi anime
-I'm sorry I don't know very much about it because I just started watching it

A very funny one is Green Green
-I bought a complete collection to it, it is the funniest anime
-there is a few scens that will just freak you out and its just funny

A other really good one is Air Gear
-words don't really describe this anime.....probably because I don't know what words to say about it XD

You should really try these animes, you will probably really like them

hirokiaibalovex3
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Hikaru no Go
Detective Conan
Gundam Wing
Ouran High School Host Club

Tsubaki Yoshikara
07-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Could you be more specific?Other than shounen, anythihng else you like? like school life?comedy?sports?fantasy(i mean magical like FSN)?or Adventure?i might give you lots of good onees if you be more specific about your likings...*I'm worried that since you are a newcomer,peopl.e will go and recommend you yaoi & yuri or etc that might not be suitable for you...

Sorry if I typed anything wrong...