PDA

View Full Version : japanese chaters!!! にほんごしゃべろね!!

みきchan
06-07-2008, 03:48 AM
こにちわめなさん!!このふぉむにけ 渡し実話ね漫画家だのね阻止と同人書くのが染み出今わ大学にいるはわ いいでくらしてます~!!!!毛手くれて有賀とほんごめなさんとしゃべたいですうううううう~
welcome arigato for coming the top only people who can read plz do!!!

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
06-07-2008, 08:59 AM
あれは。。。何ですか o__o。 もしかし。。。私の日本語が悪いです。 私のいわんとしていることは理解できません。 ごめん 。

Ertai87
06-07-2008, 10:58 PM
This is what happens when people use Kanji without thinking and when people learn Romanji poorly. I definitely see a わ that should be a は, a め that should be a み, and a 手 that should be a て. I have no idea what it's supposed to say though.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
06-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Okay good. So I'm not crazy :/.

MistressPookyChan
06-08-2008, 07:48 PM
no, you're not crazy. Very 2chan speak, though. XD

this is why I tell people not to use Kanji unless you know what it means.

Ertai87
06-09-2008, 12:05 AM

this is why I tell people not to use Kanji unless you know what it means.

Djo God. Remind me never to visit that site (its relation to its squared cousin is enough already, but in case I was still thinking about it, I'm not anymore XD)

Rafear
06-09-2008, 04:46 PM
こにちわめなさん!!このふぉむにけ 渡し実話ね漫画家だのね阻止と同人書くのが染み出今わ大学にいるはわ いいでくらしてます~!!!!毛手くれて有賀とほんごめなさんとしゃべたいですうううううう~
welcome arigato for coming the top only people who can read plz do!!!この無意味なポーストーはおかしいとほかの誰か思いますか? :laugh:
みなさん、間違えたら、知らせてください。。。

Djo God. Remind me never to visit that site (its relation to its squared cousin is enough already, but in case I was still thinking about it, I'm not anymore XD)

Yeah, foreign slang and miss-spellings can be quite troublesome.

Ruby_MoonT
06-10-2008, 12:25 AM
let me attempt to translate that post: (cuz I just finished my finals and now am free as a bird~, lol)

こにちわめなさん!!このふぉむにけ 渡し実話ね漫画家だのね阻止と同人書くのが染み出今わ大 学にいるはわ いいでくらしてます~!!!!毛手くれて有賀とほんごめなさんとしゃべたいですうううううう~
welcome arigato for coming the top only people who can read plz do!!!

こんにちはみなさん! このフォーラムで私じつは漫画とかそして同人(誌)を書くのが趣味で今は大学にいる 、ハワイで暮らしてます。助けてくれてありがとう、日本語(で)みなさんとしゃべりたいです。

I think I should partially credit 2ch for being able to decipher that. lol.

whenever I go to 2ch, I always have the website for Japanese slang open in another tab XD

Datenshi
06-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Very 2chan speak, though. XD
2chan speak is actually very interesting, because it consists of intentional mistakes that are often quite clever puns (like 香具師=ヤシ=ヤツ=奴) or based on popular memes, as opposed to the original post, which is just plain.... well, wrong. Though that doesn't change the fact that it's the cesspool of Japanese society.

このスレッドの趣旨は日本語で喋ることにあるのなら、もう常設のスレッドで似たようなのがあった気がしまし たが…そこに書き込んではいかがかと。

MistressPookyChan
06-10-2008, 06:09 AM
I agree, dateshi. the slang that they use is quite unique. I saw a couple recently...  oけ (OK) ヲタク (otaku)

Ruby_MoonT
06-10-2008, 07:56 AM
i have a copy of the 電車男 book and they have a list of some of more common 2ch words with meanings under the slip cover. that definitely helped a lot. though even those words are getting a little old nowadays so you'll just have to read the posts for the new ones.

MistressPookyChan
06-16-2008, 10:00 AM
電車男 vocab IS getting a bit old, but still fun to use. :) Check out some of the doujin that is out now, or the boards as ya said. There is some crazy kanji combos going on out there.

crunchy
07-02-2008, 08:15 PM
こんにちはみきちゃん、お元気ですか?