PDA

View Full Version : Some gameboy Advice, please

wowzabunny
06-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Just today my friend showed me his gameboy micro wich ive never seen before.i have a gameboy advance SP but i dont know if i should get the micro,its smaller and more sleek but can u still play with a wireless adapter for pokemon if not can u use a cable??

any advice would be appreciated

wowzabunny:laugh:

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Stick with the Advance SP. If I recall correctly, the Micro can't play anything but Advance games. If you have an GBASP, it's a waste of money.

Haoie
06-06-2008, 04:24 AM
Why not get a DS instead?

You can play GBA titles in them, anyway.

Sanosuke23
06-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Why not get a DS instead?

You can play GBA titles in them, anyway.

Because you can't play GBC or original GB games on a DS.

Aysami_Kishima
06-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Eventhough u cant play GBC or GB games, ds games are so much better. They have better graphics and stuff. Anyway if u get a ds u can buy better games of the same type of game than the GB or GBC games. For ex., if u like playing pokemon games u can buy pokemon games for the ds. i dont have any yet but my friends do and they seem really cool. For my ds i have harvestmoon, nintendogs, catz, acww, sims 2, and sims 2 pets.

Sanosuke23
06-06-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry, but in the case of handheld games, graphics have literally no bearing on their quality.

You can't play the original Kirby games, you can't play the Mario Land games, and YOU CANNOT PLAY TETRIS ON A DS. That alone is argument enough for keeping the GBASP.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Eventhough u cant play GBC or GB games, ds games are so much better. They have better graphics and stuff. Anyway if u get a ds u can buy better games of the same type of game than the GB or GBC games. For ex., if u like playing pokemon games u can buy pokemon games for the ds. i dont have any yet but my friends do and they seem really cool. For my ds i have harvestmoon, nintendogs, catz, acww, sims 2, and sims 2 pets.
What? They have games on the DS now? I thought it was just Nintendogs, Brain Age, and an infinte number of Barbie Horse Adventure games. Games on the DS... madness.

I'm sorry, but in the case of handheld games, graphics have literally no bearing on their quality.

You can't play the original Kirby games, you can't play the Mario Land games, and YOU CANNOT PLAY TETRIS ON A DS. That alone is argument enough for keeping the GBASP.
Not to mention Link's Awakening, the other Zelda games, all the good Pokemons (Red, Blue, [Green], Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal), DR. MARIO, those RPG's that were marketed as Final Fantasys, and the Dragon Warrior Monsters games.

Haoie
06-06-2008, 09:59 PM
The DS has new Zelda games [well, 1 of them], and Tetris, and new Pokemon titles, etc etc.

Plus super innovative titles like Trauma Center.

It's a worthwhile purchase.

███
06-07-2008, 03:32 AM
Just download the emulator and roms.