PDA

View Full Version : Conviction for Man Who Microwaved Cat

Hanamaru Kunikida
06-05-2008, 12:07 PM
http://news.aol.ca/article/Conviction-for-Man-Who-Microwaved-Cat/246192/

No....just.....no:closedeye, This is completely retarded.

Dxon
06-05-2008, 12:08 PM
I would like to invite him over to my place and let him meet golf club face to face.

Baka Tenshi
06-05-2008, 12:09 PM
X_x; That is just sick.

law~
06-05-2008, 12:14 PM
he must had been really bored x_X
poor cat :0

Kons suggested breaking the cat's neck to put it out of its misery,

>.> doeasn't he know vets?

Infinita
06-05-2008, 12:18 PM
I had heard about this this morning. It's plainly stupid that they never really convicted him of animal creulty. Thier was no justice in that situation. ^^

Famahama
06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
I remember this off a manga I read. Yakitate Japan!! I think. Didn't think it would happen in real life though =/

lynne88
06-05-2008, 12:52 PM
So why do you say it's retarded? Is it because he has no remorse for the fact that he was trying to cook the cat? Or because they actually decided to convict him for animal cruelty?

Hanamaru Kunikida
06-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Is it because he has no remorse for the fact that he was trying to cook the cat

That.

Seriously, putting a cat in the microwave. -_-

lynne88
06-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Ah, okay. I was thinking it was the former and I would have had to let you have it if you were going to support that. >.>

*mumbles* I'll put chu in a mircowave... see how you like it buster. (I can only wish for corporal punishment that is the same as the crime right?)

NinnaMoon
06-05-2008, 01:55 PM
OMG!! *crying*

I can't take things like this. That's so terrible. Thank God, I know what'll happen now! >_>

hehehe

~*Red*~
06-05-2008, 01:56 PM
I'd say the guy doesn't even care that he has been given a conviction of animal cruelty.

Chocobo
06-05-2008, 02:08 PM
;_; Cats....are like Chocobos in real life..to me.

Well....at least there weren't pictures *sigh*

Famahama
06-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Oh my god, I just read.
Such a terrible outcome.

That was so cruel. But apparently, this was too. More vicious in my opinion.
Cat Killer Of Hangzhou (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-03/04/content_526563.htm)
I have all the pictures of how she kills. It was barbaric, I assure you.

Reniti
06-05-2008, 02:19 PM
D= It makes me really sad just thinking about it.

Memento Mori
06-05-2008, 02:26 PM
He must have been this bored.

"Hey, man."
"Hey."
"So, my girlfriend got this cat."
"Yuh."
"And it really sucks."
"Why?"
"Scratches me alot."
"Dude."
"Dude."
"I don't know what to do with it."
"Dude, I'm bored."
"Ok."
"I'll give you 5 bucks to put it in the microwave."
"10."
"Deal."
"Yuuuuuuh!" "Yuuuuuuh!"

Archaic Devices
06-05-2008, 02:32 PM
;_; EVIL!!!!! He is an evil Canadian!

Amray
06-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Just out of curiousity, how long do you put them in for?
I fancy steaming cat tonight, might put it with rice or something.

I wonder if the cat found it fun in the microwave, spinning around and stuff.

~Akino Kiritani~
06-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Oh me god. That poor kitty. Well both of the cats, if you read the second story about the lady crushing it's head with her stilettos. It's just sick...

DOOM!
06-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Thier was no justice in that situation. ^^

^____________________________^

A O Discord
06-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Just out of curiousity, how long do you put them in for?
I fancy steaming cat tonight, might put it with rice or something.

I wonder if the cat found it fun in the microwave, spinning around and stuff.

I hear that even a few seconds can fry vital organs, and slightly longer can actually make it explode :wacko: but I'm not 100% sure about that, Never really believe much I read on news

A O Discord
06-05-2008, 03:48 PM
That's quite bad.
I never knew that. Their again, I have never sat inside of a microwave before. Oh, if only I were a little shorter.

Indeed it is bad, I would say due to size a human would have to stay in there just a little longer although I doubt it would be any more than a few extra seconds maybe ^_^

A O Discord
06-05-2008, 03:53 PM
What about if you wrapped yourself in one of those plastic sheets that you get over those microwavable dinners?

Uh oh.. Now I'm intrigued and want to try it! :eek:

Would probably have the overall same effect, Maybe just a little extra cooked? hehe

International 4-8818
06-05-2008, 04:01 PM
http://www.commentbuddy.com/comments/Owned/cat_microwave.jpg

Eh, it is a pretty big and odd world

Souji Seta
06-05-2008, 10:17 PM
A microwave oven heats your food by emitting radiation that targets the water molecules of your food. If a living creature was put inside then it will be cooked alive from the inside.

Aiyaa, people nowadays could be really insane. I wouldn't do that in my life!
Poor cat, I like cats so I feel some anger toward that guy.

lynne88
06-06-2008, 11:05 AM
I hear that even a few seconds can fry vital organs, and slightly longer can actually make it explode :wacko: but I'm not 100% sure about that, Never really believe much I read on news

Yes, it can fry internal organs. I'm not too sure about the explosion part though... there was a case where I live where four boys put a cat in the microwave... and by the time the cops got there, there was still close to forty minutes left...

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-06-2008, 11:34 AM
That Hughes dude had some real problems, if he hates cats so much, he shouldv'e just did the humane thing and have it euthanized if it was injured like that U_U To quote someone, "Humans, always doing things the difficult way." :rolleyes: Sheesh, there was no reason to microwave the poor thing!! :ninja:

KazuYuki
06-06-2008, 11:47 AM
oh man that is so cruel how can some one do something like that to an animal. serves him right

Perpetual Specter
06-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Well, even if the cat was seriously injured before, he should've just taken it to the vet and had it put down, or at least have found some other, much quicker way of putting it out of its misery. I've heard of worse, but that was cruel, no doubt. He should have been found guilty the first time if you ask me. =\

Sanosuke23
06-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Breaking its neck would have been the easiest and quickest way for the cat to die if it really was impossible to save it.

How much do you wanna bet the cat being crushed by a couch was entirely that guy's fault, too?

-Kitsune-
06-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Oh me god. That poor kitty. Well both of the cats, if you read the second story about the lady crushing it's head with her stilettos. It's just sick...
Yeah, I agree, people like this just make me sick. I can understand that he didnt like cats but really... microwaving it? >.>

Marshmallow Fluff
06-07-2008, 12:07 PM
That's just sick.

I love cats, they're my favorite animal, and just thinking of microwaving a cat makes me nauseous.

Poor cat. ;_;

███
06-07-2008, 09:34 PM
I think burying him alive would be sufficient.

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Sheesh, this seriously makes me cringe. We've got some pretty messed up folks in the world (yeah, already been established I know).

Maybe HE should get shut in a microwave...but good luck getting him in there.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Okay, I don't wanna sound cruel, but maybe if he wasn't trying to kill it quickly by snapping it's neck, maybe he microwaved it to try and eat it?? :ninja: But maybe that's not the case in this situation 0_o; Still cruel though.

ChibiNaruto
06-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Ugh. What a creep! I hope he gets what he deserves. There's been a study that shows people who show acts of aggression towards animals (like what that guy did) can transfer over to humans.....therefore, he has a high possibility of becoming a psychopath in the near future.

Detained? I feel he should be.

MoroDashi
06-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Oh my gosh! How can anybody do that to a living thing! My sister's friend's cat got microwaved by a bunch of teenager boys once. They went to a detention centre! But seriously! He should get jailed for life. Better that, be microwaved himself!

Hanamaru Kunikida
06-08-2008, 09:31 AM
You know how people are retarded and totally insane. :closedeye

Cotaku
06-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Ah! Now that is the good part!
See what we do is chop each of his limbs off whilst he is still alive. Then he would be bleeding to death, and when he thinks that it could not get any worse than his current state........ *BING!* "Who ordered ugly bleeding psycho man......and onions?!"

I'd rather just stuff him in there without any adjustments. Make him suffer longer. If you cut him up he'll just bleed to death and die even faster. Fold him all up and then cook him. Heat radiating your water molecules and agonizing pain. What could be more fitting for a psycho-cat-hater-man?!

Sagat
06-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Yeah, pretty damn sick indeed. One thing I hate is how people harm animals. They, unlike us, are innocent.

And I also have to point out my disgust and urge to slit some throats at some of the people in here making light of such a revolting incident. People posting dumb crap like how long to put them in for (Amray), talking about being in a microwave and making light of the incident (Amray), posting a tasteless picture with a cat in a microwave (International), or posting absolutely nothing relevant to the topic and just boorish tripe to raise a post count (Amray).

Take a plunge in a vat of acid you god damn idiots.

Sasurai Halibel
06-09-2008, 01:03 AM

I'd love to torture this man. Scum..

Cross Avantgarde
06-09-2008, 08:18 AM
One brief semester of psych class was enough to instruct me on how people who torture animals are missing a few buttons to begin with. The report also said that he threw the cat at the girl; judging from all this, dementia of some sort is surely present.

Definately some deep-rooted problems there, but that's no excuse for the man's actions; he chose to commit an odious crime on an innocent, small animal. Obviously, he didn't want to be incarcerated over the matter or he wouldn't have concocted the lie about trying to put it out of its misery by microwaving it, after he was on the record for saying he hated cats. Just a hunch, but I don't believe a brute who only picks on smaller things will fare too well where he's going.

Sasuke_Cat
06-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Thats just wrong for putting a cat in a microwave. That makes me want to hurt the guy.

Pix the Skull Kid
06-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Yeah, the explosion part is true. I know someone who put his cat in the microwave because he got it wet. (( He was a young kid >_> )) and left it in there so long it exploded. Much like if you leave an egg in the microwave.

This sickens me. Just like I wish the guy who shot my cat in the head with a BB gun was convicted. However.. The police did nothing because "There was not enough evidence to support your claim." They didn't even search the house. e.e;

EDIT: This was suppose to be quoting someone but it didn't show up.. >_>

lynne88
06-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Holy lord... all of this over a cat article? Sheesh. >.>