-claymore
-elfen lied
-spice and wolf
-air (my num1, just before lamune)
-ef a tale of memories
-fate stay night
-green green
(too many so i won't name them all)

personnally I hate too much fighting like evangelion. it sucks. also hate Kanokon , school days, blood +, eureka 7, naruto (filler master) and bleach, da capo, corda oro, canvas 2, touka gettan (what the hell -.-)

i hate incest, violence (like school days type), filler master, bad main caracter animes

interested in adventure (like heroic age), romance, fantasy, ecchi :closedeye , action, drama, sport (like overdrive), historical (zero no tsukaima), human vs non-human bound (shakugan no shana or shingetsutan tsukihime), too many interest so etc.

thx in advance.

sairis
06-09-2008, 05:48 PM
You might like Wolf's Rain or Fruits Basket.
Death Note and Cowboy Bebop have some violence, but the story's plot isn't based on it, like I mean it isn't all about the violence, (like it is in Naruto & Bleach). You might also like .HACK//sign. But Wolf's Rain is one of my favorites. (It's a fantasy) You should check it out if you've never seen it. ^.^

StabWound
06-09-2008, 05:53 PM
You hate to much fighting yet you want something similar to Claymore and Code Geass?

What?

Amray
06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
I am going to say Gun X Sword.

Maybe Chrno Crusade.

ILuvEire
06-09-2008, 10:14 PM
What's ecchi?

Also...DNAngel. Or Fullmetal Alchemist. There's some fighting, but it's not over the top.

law~
06-10-2008, 12:35 AM
FMA and death Note, some blood and violence but still a really beautiful, funny, great story!!!!
Wolf's Rain, really interesting

and if u want some romance then try Kare Kano and Lovely complex <3

yilin
06-10-2008, 12:44 AM
try to watched fruit basket and chobits....
and full metal panic...
hope you like it...^_^