PDA

View Full Version : Meeting up in Tokyo!

MistressPookyChan
05-28-2008, 08:55 PM
For all you people in Tokyo right now...

I have a craving for ramen (or some other equally greasy food). Anyone want to meet up for ramen in Shibuya this weekend?

Date: Saturday, May 31 (late notice. sorry!)
Time: 5ish
Where: Shibuya, meet at Hachiko *wanwan*
Why: to pig out
Who: AF members and friends/SOs

reply or drop me a line if you're keen!

Datenshi
05-29-2008, 12:09 AM
The most amazing thing is I actually will be at Shibuya at exactly five o'clock on Saturday, but to see a live performance at the HMV with a friend. Maybe I'll see you somewhere near the station without even realizing it.

Ertai87
05-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Any way this meetup can be moved forward a couple of days? I'm not going to be in Tokyo till the 1st and likely won't have free time till the 2nd :( I'll come gladly if the date works...

MistressPookyChan
05-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Dateshi: drinks afterwards? :D

Ertai: how long will you be in tokyo? I'm free on the 3rd (tuesday) all day, so we could do lunch.

Lavabug, where are you? :D!

LavaBug
05-29-2008, 08:28 AM
For me it's bad too because I have training at 5 ^^°

MistressPookyChan
05-29-2008, 08:45 AM
LavaBug: bah! training for what? BTW, I need your mobile info again. Can you PM it to me?

Ok, some other day? Is Sunday better?

LavaBug
05-30-2008, 04:49 AM
Well this Saturday would be ok actually, since I', a little sick again and won't be training...

MistressPookyChan
05-30-2008, 07:27 AM
saturday still on? awesome! We can both stalk dateshi together. :)

LavaBug
05-30-2008, 08:25 AM
sounds like a plan ^^

Ertai87
05-31-2008, 03:17 AM
I'm free Tuesday all day but I was planning on spending it sleeping in and then doing hardcore otaku shopping in Akiba for many many hours. I suppose I could break for lunch sometime though. Mind if I bring a couple friends along? They're otaku, don't worry XD (one of them does Chinese-language fansubbing XD) What time is good for you? Somewhere in Akiba would be preferable, as that's where I'll be. PM me some contact deets in case I need to get in touch with you...unfortunately I'm not in Tokyo yet (arriving tomorrow late-morning) so I don't yet know mine...

MistressPookyChan
05-31-2008, 09:59 PM
LavaBug and I met up for a mini meet-up in Shibuya. Lots of fun, too much food.

As for tuesday, I'm free all day and LavaBug said he was free after 5. Akiba or Harajuku could be fun.

Ertai87
06-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Sure...um...how to do this...my friend used up my phone card and my room phone costs moneyz...plus I'm usually out most of the day...PM would probably be best. I have a completely free day tomorrow...I think...and I'm going to be spending most, if not all, of it in Akiba, so...um...let me know what the arrangements are by PM...? Or something...? I'll try to check my PMs before I leave my room in the morning and get back to you ASAP. Pick somewhere you think is good; I've never been to Akiba before (except in about 2 hours from now) so I don't know what's good XD

Also, since we've never met each other, we should probably arrange how to notice each other (well, how I'll notice you guys since you guys have met before...I think...?)

MistressPookyChan
06-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Ertai and LavaBug: I sent you two a PM. let me know if you didn't get it.

If anyone else wants to join in, let me know!

MistressPookyChan
06-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Ertai, LavaBug, and I went out in Akiba today and had a wonderful time! Lots of manga, FamiCom, and TWO maid cafes. :D

Sophonax
06-04-2008, 05:18 AM
I'll be coming next year. =) Hope to see you there. LOL.

MistressPookyChan
06-06-2008, 08:20 AM
I'll still be here! Buggy will be leaving me and Tokyo in a few months, tho. :(

みきchan
06-07-2008, 05:53 AM
you guys all live in america animefourm dose not even work in japan !!!!
i should know since i went and tried .
!!!!

LavaBug
06-07-2008, 06:26 AM
you guys all live in america animefourm dose not even work in japan !!!!
i should know since i went and tried .
!!!!

...And I suppose that means I can post what I write now by sheer willpower?

MistressPookyChan
06-07-2008, 08:33 PM
I really post by the power of my mind.

Seriously, this site DOES work in Japan or LavaBug and I wouldn't be able to be on here.