PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Rift

Pages : [1] 2

SockChan
05-27-2008, 10:36 AM
OOC: Wow, I'm more impatient than I thought... '-'
Ah well, here's the RP!

Oh, and it's starting out at 10:00PM. So yeah, it's dark out.

---

Sarumai walked along in the shadows kicking a pebble along the roads of Rift. It's tapping echoed in the silence along with Sarusai's steady breathing. She Rubbed her hands together and shivered. It was colder than usual tonight.

Luzifer
05-27-2008, 11:26 AM
oh man! Ben thought to himself as he kept to the shadows of the Rift city he had found himself in. It was amazing. Beyond his imaginings of what a city could be. He wondered what it was called but ultimately gave up on trying to find out. Sighing he looked up at the vague halos of light that speckled the darkness of the night. He didn't want to be noticed. It wasn't that he was being hunted or anything, he'd dodged cops and rival gangs often enough to know when he was being followed, but all the same he had an uneasiness shifting through him. A sense of potential but a volatile one. Like a powder keg next to a candle.

He'd snuck into the Rift some hours ago and hadn't eaten anything in a while so he was pretty hungry, but he didn't know what kind of currency this place used, nor if their security systems were the same. If he had money he'd buy food, if there wasn't security, he could steal it. But in this area of voided knowledge he had no clue what he ought to do. He didn't even have any idea whether people would be able to tell whether or not he was from Earth. Hell he didn't even know what this place was called! Not just the city, but the world. They spoke English it seemed, which struck him as odd. He'd over heard a few passers by talking and he could understand them.

But all the same he was a fish out of water. So he continued to wander without direction in this foreign world.

SockChan
05-27-2008, 12:22 PM
The pebble dropped into a nearby vent on the street. Sarumai let out a sigh that actually sounded more like an annoyed groan. "Aw geez." Feeling bored though, she called up her AI. It's small white eyes appeared first- the rest of it's body came to in pixels at a time. Most people of Rift had these- but Sarumai had always seen hers to be unique. She had made hers to look like nothing more than a dark floating blob with eyes. "Steve-" She said, addressing her AI. "Find me a new pebble please." Sarumai thought for a second. "No wait- my rubber ball from the apartment will do. Go fetch it for me?" Steve hummed in response which caused Sarumai to smile sweetly. She had always found this cute, and so she patted the AI on the head. "Good boy" And with that, the small AI buzzed off in the streets of Rift in search for the rubber ball.

Shuuchishin
05-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Teku was walking down in the streets in the rift he had never been to the outside wirld before now but he knew that being here was no picknick he looked around at the shadows he said to him self" wow this palce is really diffrent"he kept thinking about his revenge on the rift for killing his parents and he was determand to make the rift pay

Luzifer
05-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Ben continued to look around trying to make sense of what he was seeing. And then he saw something really outlandish. Some bizarre purple hair girl talking to some sort of eyeball-thing. The eyeball thing scurried off for some reason, he hadn't caught any of the words that had been said. What kind of world had he landed in? Whatever kind of world it was he was beginning to dislike it. It was so different from his own he couldn't get a single foot on the ground.

He leaned against a wall and looked up at the sky... even the stars seemed different. They were all twisted into bizarre forms that Ben didn't remember them possessing. He wished fervently that he had rethought about stepping into that portal thing. He got out a cigarette and lit it, hoping that the taste of smoke would help calm his nerves.

Shuuchishin
05-27-2008, 05:43 PM
he kept walking and noticed smoke he had to be careful so he krept around the conner and looked and saw a man smokeing he saud to him self"what there are others in here but what is he doing in here?"

Light Buster
05-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Jacob walked on the empty roads of the Rift. He then looked up that the dark skies of the Rift. He didn't like the fact that he was alone on the streets which made him wonder about his past. He used to walk on the streets with his friends before the accident at home. He began to think to himself about this strange place. "Hmph...just like home...only more quiet..." He continued down the road to end the Rift crisis.

Jake suddenly saw a light before him. He didn't notice it until now when he looked back down the road. He immediately moved to a ditch he noticed at the last second and jumped into it. He went prone and had his Desert Eagle at the handle but didn't pull it out just yet. He knew only to attack when only you see a target to kill or when the enemy attacks back. He hoped this light hasn't seen him yet.

Hollow Ichigo
05-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Akito walked down the streets of rift with a lost yet compleling look on his face. The night was his mother as he has told himself. More like his adopted mother if he want to be serious. She shielded him from harm. Provided him with shelter and food. He never went a night hungry. It's not like the leader of the academy's hunting squad would go hungry with all his skill and experience.

"What to do today?........Drop dead." Akito shook his head and looked up seeing a blob like pet and a purple haired girl. Akito knew what the blob was. Maybe her AI? If he was right. Yeah he was......Like always.

He looked directly at the girl and a purple aura appeared around her body. Akito inhaled deeply, and some of her aura slowly drained from her body into Akito. He exhaled and looked back at her. He grinned before turning and walking away.

Noraith
05-28-2008, 01:29 AM
John was at home at the time . He didn't even know that the RIFT had opened again untill hes father rushed into the room. ''We got to go.'' John Sighed as he slowly pushed himself of the couch and said ''What is it?'' Hes father was nervous and was sweating . He was looking for hes car-keys and pushing evrything off the table ''Not important.'' When he finnaly got the car keys he rushed outside into hes car , John followed slowly taking hes Hoodie and shutting the lights off. He closed the door and got into the car as he closed the door hes father said ''Son ... Get your armor.'' John said ''Going training this late? Come on dad.'' Hes father replied ''JUST DO IT!'' John was suprised that hes father was so serious about this. John got out of the car and opened the Garage . He lifted the armor but it was heavy , He couldn't carry it far before he had to rest again , after a while he got it into the car and he got into the car himself also . He closed the door again. ''So , where are we going?'' Hes father said ''Space station.'' John quickly said ''Whaaat?!?!'' He couldn't belive what he was saying ''Why are we going to the space station WITH the armor!? Are you going to give out our secret?'' John's father got angry and yelled ''No! We're not! We're sending you into the rift!'' John said ''But.. You don't even have authorization.'' Johns father replied ''We dont need one.'' As he started driving . After a while of silence they made it to the station ''Okay , were going to sneak you on board of that.'' He pointed to a smaller kind of ship John said ''Ok , but i cant go out walking with the armor..'' Johns father said ''I'l sneak it onboard'' John sighed as he stepped out of the car putting on hes hoodie and then waiting for hes father to come out. ''Okay , we're not going in like criminals . We're going to do it with lesser risk of getting caught but higher risk of dieing...'' Johns father said , Johns mouth went wide open as he saw a cannon-like object ''Your going to shoot me in that!?'' He felt unsafe and it all felt very weird. ''Its not as dangerous as it looks son.'' he said as he opened a small door on the side ''Its like a anti-graviti gun , your going to float where its pointing.'' Hes father said . John went inside slowly as hes father closed the door and pushed the launch button . John got launched into the air as he started floating onto the little - airship. John quickly got in before the door closed . He saw the crewmen onboard allready and he hid in the Cargo room. He was on hes way onto the Rift.

Light Buster
05-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Jake managed to lift his head after the light passed. He saw a floating thing that was very unique to him. "What is that thing?" he thought. "It's very strange..."

Jake continued down the dark road. He then suddenly saw not two but three people within his sights. He immediately went to the nearest wall with a great view of the three people he saw. He began to identify the three people as civilians, Academy Personnel, or threats. "Hmm...so there's humans here too...so the rumors are true..."

Noraith
05-28-2008, 11:43 PM
John's flight took a unusual course , It lost control once inside the Rift and it started doing spins ''Oh crap!'' John yelled as he ran out of the cargo room searching for the armor , He found it next to the space suit cabinet , he quickly took it and opened the emergency door as he jumped out with the armor , The hight was still too big to survive so he started looking for a place to lands , but he didn't have much time because the Armor pulled him down because it was heavy.

John found a softer place to land at , it was a huge pile of dirt , he though it could help him, He first threw the armor down at it , it crashed into the dirt pile , then John fell into the dirt pile also but it didn't soften as much he thought it would , Once he fell he felt a sharp pain in hes legs so he fell over , It was stupid to fall on hes legs but he couldn't control hes landing after he threw the armor. John fell unconsious.

SockChan
05-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Sarumai froze. She took a whiff of the air and twisted her face in discust. "Eww- what is that horrid smell?" She cupped a hand over her nose and looked around for the source. A boy that looked somewhat older than her stood with something in his hand that appeared to be emitting the source of the smell. Sarusai's curiosity sparked at how this boy looked- he seemed... almost lost. His clothes also looked a bit foreign. Perhaps he was from a far off region of Rift? No, he looked too different. She took another big whiff of that smell and nearly gagged. "Hey-" she called to the stranger, "would you mind putting tha-"

Before she could finish, she felt a pang of weakness throughout her body. Her knees buckled, although not enough to make her fall- the feeling was unexpected, and she drew in a ragged breath. A tall figure loomed away from the corner of her eye. Not wasting any time, she pulled up a screen with the wave of her fingers. (Sarumai had a program installed into her fingertips a while back) "Scan" she commanded. Another screen pulled up- revealing small traces of... purple? Akito... of course. "JERK!!" She called into the distance. How dare he! Use his powers on a fellow academy fighter.

Sarumai had half a mind to chase after him, but remembering the strange foreigner she had spotted moments earlier, she turned her attention back to him. "Oh yeah- uh, would you mind putting that away? It's stinking up the entire street."

Luzifer
05-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Ben looked out of the girl out of the corner of his eye. It was an easy way of preventing himself from gawking too noticeably. What the hell was she doing? One second she was calling out to him and next thing she was shouting "Scan" and screens were appearing out of no where. He returned to staring straight a head and trying not to make himself look to freaked out. His next drag on his cigarette nearly choked him as he breath heavily.

Suddenly the girl was back in his face. He looked at her strangely and focused entirely on his sarcasm and being a smartaleck, it would cover up the fact that he was incredibly uncomfortable. "This little cigarette is stinking up the whole street? I'm sorry lady but someone has a love for hyperbole that borders on a fetish. That or this is some sort of super menthol in which case I'm not putting it out for the world." He then thought to himself and came up with a plan, "but maybe I can be convinced to put this out if you help me a little. I just got here from the country, really distant place, you wouldn't have heard of it. Anyway, I come here, a country boy with nothing but the shirt on my back and a little bit of scratch to make my way. Well, turns out that scratch wasn't as safe as I thought. Some hoodlums came out of an alley and gave me a bit of the old ultra-violence and now I'm out my starter money. I'd be more than willing to put out my cig, if you could invest a little money into a boy on the up so I can get a meal in my belly rather than tar in my lung. If you do, I'll definitely pay you back when I'm in the bigs. " He had gotten very good at lying. He'd had to dodge cops and if caught convince them he wasn't up to nothing. There were an number of tricks but the first was to have unfailing confidence in what you were saying.

SockChan
05-29-2008, 12:13 PM
She shot a confused look at the boy. He talked about tar as if it were a whole different word- and... what the hell was a 'cigarette'? Maybe this boy lived underground or something... Sarumai had heard of those who lived underground- very strange people. And these 'hoodlums' he spoke of; was he referring to a gang of rouges?

Sarumai nodded- taking in these new words. The boy had also used the word, 'money'. And from what Sarumai remembered- 'money' was a very old term for... ah- what did it mean again-? "Credits?" She guessed. "Well- I guess I could lend you some." Just then, her AI buzzed back to her. "Ah- perfect timing!" The AI dropped a metallic-looking ball into her hand- which she bounced onto the ground once before returning to the issue of credits for the boy.

"Ok Steve- lend this guy about... 400 credits. It should be enough for a meal and a place to stay." The AI then turned to the boy. After about a minute, it turned back to Sarumai and hummed. "Hm? What do you mean?" The AI hummed again. "You're kidding..." Sarumai eyed the boy and thought for a second. "You said... you were from some far off country right?" She remembered him referring to himself as a 'country boy'... Ah! Of course! He couldn't carry any credits because he must come from a place where they use tangible money. "Well I can't give you any credits with nothing to hold them with-" She sighed "Here, come with me then. I'll get you something to eat." She eyed the thing the boy had referred to as a 'cigarette' to drop a hint to the him to put it out.

Luzifer
05-29-2008, 12:37 PM
She bought it! He thought, quite pleased with himself. She'd said a whole lot of things he didn't exactly understand but the end result was that he was heading to her apartment and he was getting to have some food. So that was good. Still, he wanted to head back home but he didn't dare ask to many questions about portals and stuff lest his cover be blown. So he decided that he'd mooch off the girl for a meal or two and then split as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Hopefully he'd find his way back to earth... though he didn't have great hopes.

Then he thought to himself... maybe he should give up on that and try to make do living here. It wasn't like his home back in earth was any great shakes... but at least on Earth he knew what was coming and how to deal with it. This place was too confusing. Well, he could think about all that after he had a full stomach.

Instead, he turned his mind to what she had said. "credits"? Well, on Earth, credit was a form of currency based on trust rather than money. It was a place holder. It was also used in a number of video games as a de facto form of money. So he supposed that was the currency in this area. And apparently they used a certain means of carrying them because he didn't have that he couldn't hold any money. Then there was this "Steve" thing... it seemed like some sort of bizarre butler-creature. He didn't know how common they were but he decided to play up his ignorant country boy bit. "Aw, so you have on of these little guys" he said pointing to Steve with genuine wonderment, "I've only seen on of these where i come from and that was when me and my da went in to a depot to get some farming equipment. But, I wager you city peeps got them all over the place!"

He noticed the look that the girl was giving him and promptly dropped the cigarette and ground it out with his heal, "Well, I'll be following, since I don't know nothing about this city. I was loster back there than I'd ever been before, so I really owe ya big for this."

Hollow Ichigo
05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
"Jerk......"

One of the many words in which he was called. However no matter the situation or the reverence of which he was called those names, it never effected him in the least. Emotionless was not the word he was looking for. He was more of a person of a higher learning. He didn't care about the words that may come from ones over apparent words, that in turn only proved that those speaking had no taste and had no sense of self control.

Akito however had done what was needed. He added a new aura to his own. Now he would be able to track the young girl over a large to small distance. It was funny because even if she said those words she had not stop to think of who the hell she was talking to. He was not some low life that used his power to gain the advantage over another. He didn't do things that would cause others to be harmed or to lose something of importance. He was not that kind of person, and anyone that would believe that over thought lie was an idiot and had no right to speak to him, or for that matter look at him.

"How about you just put that thing out.......and leave outsider. As you can see are air is clean. Not polluted and sickly." Akito was not a fool. This man was not from the Rift. Akito could tell for five reasons. The first being that this man wore strange clothes. The second being that Akito in all his days had never seen the thing in which the man had in his mouth. The third being that this man had the strangest expression on his face when the girl used her AI. Showing that he was not from here. The fourth being that he talked much differently from Akito and those of the Rift. The fifth and last was that his aura was different. This was the first time that Akito had ever seen and felt a white aura. That proved in for him.

Akito was standing with his back turn parallel with the man's. He was only a few inch away from him. The man aura was slowly draining from him into Akito's body. He took much more then he did from the girl. It was because he wanted to study the aura.

Happy Days

SockChan
05-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Sarumai didn't really like this guy's accent or the way he talked. Is this guy some sort of idiot? Where the heck did he go to school? If at all for that matter... She couldn't help but be just the tiniest bit suspicious of this boy. She shrugged it off though and lead him to the apartment. "Oh geez" She put her palm to her forehead. She knew she should have gotten that dried food at the store. Sarumai herself did not eat. Being created as a prototype, she wasn't designed to eat. But she had never expected to ever have guests over. She looked over her shoulder at the boy- trying not to give off a panicked look. "Erhm- You make yourself at home. I'll uh- prepare dinner!" Sarumai cracked an unconvincing smile, but it was the best she could pull off.

And with that, she scurried into the kitchen with her AI, leaving the boy alone in the living room. In the kitchen, Sarumai whispered commands to her AI. "Okay, go out that window right there and bring back food from a resturant or something. Pay for it with as many credits as you need." She patted Steve on the head. "Hurry back as quickly and quietly as you can, k little guy?" Steve hummed in response and whizzed off on out the window.

Okay Steve's on his way for food for that guy... now what? Sarumai thought. She had always kept her secret of being an experiment rather than a human quiet and safe. There was no way she was going to blow it now on the subject of food.

OOC: That purple-haired girl isn't my character, she was a sample character. I posted a different one for myself. If you scroll down a bit from the first post in the sign up thread, you'll see it.

Luzifer
05-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Ben ignored the person talking to him to his right. The man didn't know what he was saying. This air sure as hell wasn't as clean as the air back home and besides Ben had more important things to worry about. He followed the girl back to her home and let him in.

Suddenly she put her hand out of forehead and muttered something. When she turned back to him she sounded kind of nervous but he just nodded and let her go. Where he grew up, people had their secrets and they were often the kind that got you put in jail. So, everyone lived by the code of not asking questions and maintaining plausible-deniablity. If she had some sort of problem than that was her business he wasn't going to interfere... perhaps she was merely worried cause her boyfriend was coming over and might have questions as to why she was making dinner for some boy he hadn't seen before. He chuckled at that and lay back in a chair.

His hand went to his packet of cigarettes but he stopped himself. She didn't seem to like the smell of them and besides, unless this place had cigarettes too, he might have to make this pack last a while. Gently he slipped it back into the pocket of his leather jacket and looked around the room. It was a pretty decent place for a solo apartment. Much better than the pig sty he had lived in when he was back in the city.

SockChan
05-29-2008, 03:27 PM
The AI came back into the kitchen- but it did so in anything but a quiet fashion like Sarumai had asked. Steve cluttered in thorugh the window, banging into just about everything- which made a huge racket. The last thing Steve slammed into was Sarumai- which sent them both crashing town to the floor. "I'm fine!!" Sarumai shouted from the kitchen. The weight of the dinner was clearly too much for poor little Steve. "I need to get you upgraded mister..." Steve hummed apologetically and started picking up the dusty pots and pans off the floor. (They were dusty because Sarumai never used them.)

Still a bit dizzy from the collision with Steve, Sarumai stumbled into the living room and set down a plate of food and a fork down on the small table centered in the middle of the living room for- oh wait... She had never asked his name! She plopped down on a nearby couch. "My apologies, but I never asked you your name- nor have I told you of mine." She sat up. "I'm Sa-" She hesitated. What if he was with that secret branch of the military that had created her? No... She shook her head at the thought. No, he looks harmless enough... "My name is Sarumai. And yours?" She forced a smile to her face.

Luzifer
05-29-2008, 03:45 PM
There was a loud crash in the kitchen which made Ben stand up and begin to walk to check on what was happening but then the girl shouted that she was fine so he sat back down a bit wearily. He didn't know he wanted the food after that... it might have ended up all over the floor or something. But he decided not to let it phase him too much and sat back down.

The girl stumbled into the living room looking a bit worse for wear. She set down the food and Ben gave it a quick glance over, he it didn't look like it had fallen on the floor but then... it didn't look like anything Ben had ever seen before. Not that he could be surprised. This was a different world. They had different foods. He just hoped that this stuff wasn't poisonous to humans. The girl looked like a human but that could just be a superficial similarity. For all he knew, arsenic could be a spice for these people.

Still, if he hesitated too long his cover would be blown so he took the fork but didn't do anything immediately since she had started talking to him. "Oh hello, Ms. Sarumai. You can be calling me Ben Gartenritter if you need a name. And I do thank you for the food, though I'm sure my stomach could say it better if it had the words." He took a fork of the food to his mouth and ate. He had given her a fake last name. There was no deceit in his intent though, he merely did not like his own last name and wished to have a different handle rather than one that made him sound like a demon.

SockChan
05-29-2008, 04:03 PM
What a strange name- she thought. Wait a minute- did his IQ just go up a few points or something? She noticed a change in his speech. But she kept this thought to herself. Sarumai watched Ben eat and wonder what it was like. She had once tried it for herself- but being designed only to accept medicines into her system, her body had rejected the food; and not in a pretty way either.

The AI floated into the room. Sarumai noticed a little slit above it's eye, and Steve hummed in a lower tone than usual. "Those punks..." Sarumai muttered as she waved into view a repairing program. Some little boys- or just very immature older ones enjoyed beating up other people's AIs. No wonder Steve had been so clumsy earlier. "Hold still now." she put her hand through the screen and onto Steve's wound, where her fingers started working on the cut.

Without pulling her view away from her AI, she asked Ben, "So- where did you say you were from?" As she asked this though- a million other questions began to formulate in her mind, but she thought it best to keep these to herself until she got to know this Ben a little better.

Luzifer
05-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Looking up Ben sighed slightly, "Ah well, ya probably ain't heard of it as its kinda out in the sticks, if you catch me. Like I say, I live about 50 miles out from the nearest town, and that town ain't got nothing but a few shacks that like to pretend their houses on the weekends for charity money. Anyway, another 100 miles past that you'd be getting to real fringe of civilization, ya know? Not like good stuff mind you, but enough of the technology that half the people ain't walkin' round like fools. That's where I went once, where I saw me on those things." he pointed to her AI "It wasn't half as nifty as this boy here but it served well enough to help its owner run a decent farmer's supply depot. I wish I had me one of 'em, but I still be rather in the poor house so I'll be needing a job before I can worry about it. And even before that I'm gonna have to pay you back Ms. Sarumai for all the kindness you've given me. You sure went outta you're way for a little country boy who don't know the streets of the city from a gray river."

He finished his meal and then he leaned in to look at what the girl was doing to her AI. "Whatcha doin'? I ain't no expert on this as I'm sure you be knowing by now. All a lot of lights to me." Ben studied the AI. It looked like some sort of advanced PDA but he wasn't exactly sure what sort of functions it could perform. He hoped none of them would out him otherwise he'd be in a bad place. He wasn't the type to just get beaten up by a girl but who knew what kind of weapons this world had. Maybe she had bear mace in her fingertips or something. He didn't want to bet.

SockChan
05-29-2008, 04:48 PM
In the sticks...? "Oh- I'm just repairing a little scratch and..." She closed the program "voila! Good as new." She sat up and saw Ben's empty plate. "You can take that stuff to the sanitation station over." She motioned her finger over to the kitchen. I'm going to go check something really quick." She left to her bedroom with the AI trailing behind her. After entering the room, she glanced over her shoulder to make sure Ben wasn't watching.

When she confirmed he wasn't she started whispering commands to her AI. "Pull up a global map please..." A miniaturized hologram of Rift appeared before her. "'In the sticks' eh? Yeah right..." Sarumai knew very well that no place on Rift was a hundred miles away from civilization. Every nook and cranny was well-populated except for a rare few places that were infested with forests but even so, forested areas weren't very big. "What if he's a rouge?" Steve hummed at this statement- almost a sort of growl.

"No, no... I've heard that rouges are very unpleasant people- but still, keep an eye out for suspicious activity ok?" Steve was silent. "Steve?" Sarumai reached towards the AI. Then suddenly, it lashed out at Sarumai and sank two long fangs into her arm. "OW!" She wrenched her arm- now bleeding- away. "Hey, I don't remember installing fang features into-" Hrrrrrrrrr... The AI growled. Sarusai suddenly realized it- that was no scratch, it was an infection! The AI growled again- and Sarusai began to see bits of coding on it. "No..." She ignored the pain in her arm. "You can't do this-" Tears started to well in the corners of her eyes. "Please- you're my only friend. You're all I have left..." But it was no use. The AI program had been fully infected with a terrible virus.

Shuuchishin
05-29-2008, 04:50 PM
he looked at the man and said to him self"who are all these people all i know is this is not my home" he looked at him hopeing he woudent care but he looked back and noticed the others were gone"damn it! i losrt them!" he sighed and slid agents the wall what thinking what to do know he had no other way to get any where

Luzifer
05-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Ben took his plate as he was told and walked to the "sanitation station" that she had been talking about...however once he got their he just sort of set the stuff down hoping that was all he was supposed to do. He then sort of stood about in the kitchen, looking the place over a few times and wondering what he ought to do.

Suddenly he heard the girl scream and not hearing a "I'm fine" to dissuade him he walked quickly towards the sound and opened the door to her bedroom. "Whats goin' on?" He asked and then seeing what was happening and not understanding asked again "What the hell is goin' on!?" The girls little friend was growling and she was bleeding. Ben reached into his pocket and with a quick flick of his wrist his butterfly knife was drawn. "Whats happening? Should I do something?" Was what was happening supposed to be happening? Probably not, but then, black little eyeball things shouldn't float around and growl either so everything was up in the air. Maybe this girl got her rocks off from pain... but that seemed a little...perverted for her.

Hollow Ichigo
05-29-2008, 10:02 PM
He had been ignored. Not like it was anything big. However the case Akito wanted to know more about this man. He was different. Akito for one didn't like different.

"Aura of white scent. Track your owner down. Aura of Purple Suspension. Find the one you belong."

As the spoke those words two auras, one white and the other purple, leaked from his body. They took the form of twin tigers. They both lashed out in one direction. Perfect. He was on their trail.

As he ran through the streets of Rift the smell of blood began to fill his nosetrils. The purple aura disappeared as in was replaced by a bright orange aura. Meaning that the one it belonged to was in pain. Akito was right. This man was trying to kill her and was trying to destroy his home. That man will die.

Shuuchishin
05-30-2008, 01:57 AM
he ran after the man not knowing wats going on but he followed him who ever that other mas was, he was one of his own and he needed to help him so he kept a safe distance following him makeing sure he was not seen.

SockChan
05-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Steve was gone now. And all that was left was the virus possessing the AI's program. Sarumai glanced over silently at Ben with watery, blank eyes. A sort of nothingness had invaded Sarumai at the thought of losing the one friend she had left. The virus was now going through the AI's files- everything from installations to identity accounts. The virus had now found an upgrade that Sarumai had installed for emergencies- in case she needed a body guard.

The virus-possessed AI grew in size and shape. It formed arms, legs, and eventually the form of a shadowy, human-like figure with glowing white eyes. It leaped at Sarumai again- only this time it used it's new hands to clutch her neck. Then a strange voice- or... two voices morphed together it sounded like- started coming from the AI. "Did you think- that you could hide forever?" It's grip tightened. Sarumai managed to gasp out a few words in confusion. "H-how? How did you-" The AI interrupted her. "271B, You are obsolete- and no longer needed... You are ordered to be disposed of."

Sarumai had heard these words before, and she now realized that this virus was no accident. Somehow, her creators had found her- and made a this thing to finish her off. 271B was what those people had named her... It was a lot easier to torture something when it had no identity. She turned her attention to Ben- who was standing there not knowing what to do. The AI's grip had tightened around her throat so much that she was unable to speak. But even so, her eyes pleaded with Ben silently screaming, "Run."

Luzifer
05-30-2008, 11:21 AM
Sorry He thought to himself and bolted. He ran as fast as he could toward the front door and was out in moment. He screamed obscenities as he ran blindly through the night. All he wanted was to go home! That was all he needed! Why were things going like this? But he didn't let his frustrations slow him down. He kept running, and running and running. Cold air lapped at his cheeks. and a huge weight sat in the center of his stomach. He wanted to puke. Eventually he did. Turning into a back allay and vomiting. he hadn't wanted this! Why was it happening? Had it been wrong for him to reach for freak coincidence

Shuuchishin
05-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Teku saw ben run in to the ally he ran after him and asked"what is going on" Teku was out of breath,trying to catch it, hewas trying to remain calm"what is going on" he asked again this time no so out of breath.

SockChan
05-30-2008, 12:57 PM
So- this is how it will end? Sarumai thought. The world began to darken around her as she willingly accepted her fate. She had no family, no companions- not even a thing to call friend. What was there to live for? The AI released it's grip and let out a deafening screeching sound. Starved of oxygen, Sarumai gasped in a breath of air. The AI was... tearing itself apart! But at the same time, it seemed to be almost... smiling? Sarumai tried to make sense of this although still in a sort of daze.

Viruses of Rift seek three things; to destroy their host, take over the host so that it may destroy others, or in very rare cases, both. That is, if the virus survives through the process of destroying it's host, then it will move on to it's next... Sarumai realized it now- this thing had been specially designed, it wasn't like other viruses. But wait- it had no way to enter her body! Unless... she glanced at the wound on her arm.

She had to get away. Maybe there was a reason for her to live. Some stupid reason probably- but all that mattered now is that she was still breathing, and that she had to get away before the virus finished off what remained of her AI.

Luzifer
05-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Suddenly someone was behind him. Had he been followed? "Get away from me!" He screamed and through down some trash that had accumlated in the alley and ran way as fast as he could. He wasn't a great sprinter but he had run from the cops on more than one occasion so he knew how to loose people in an alley way. He began winding through the alley. Turning at seemingly random juncture. To him though they were not random... it was a certain specific order he had made up so he could always find his way back to where he had come from. However, it was impossible to tell that from looking.

Shuuchishin
05-30-2008, 01:13 PM
"wait!" he yelled and ran after him what ever happend this guy was scared out of his wits he ran as fast as he could even though he coudnet run fast with all the stuff he was carrying he caught up to be and yelled"wait! im not going hurt you i just want to know whats going on!" he tried to keep up but was getting tired

Light Buster
05-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Jacob woke up after being passed out for the next hour or so when he heard someone screaming that just past him. He got up and decided to chase the two men that just past him. He wanted to figure out this situation without becoming an enemy so he jogged behind the two men.

OOC: Sorry if this doesn't makes sense since I'm in a rush right now.

Luzifer
05-30-2008, 01:36 PM
"I have no freaking idea whats going on!" he yelled and kept running as fast as he could. He just wanted to go home. Back to the streets he loved. Back to his old hide out in the abandoned warehouse. Sleeping and waiting for hunger to strike so he could get the motivation to steal something. That was all he wanted! Was that too much to ask?

Shuuchishin
05-30-2008, 01:50 PM
he kept running "wait!, i know how you feel stop and let us talk! im from earth im from the same place you are jsut calm down!" he kept running slwoing down a little every few feet

Luzifer
05-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Hell! They followed me! Somehow, with strength and speed that Ben only had when the cops were on his tail, he began to run faster. His uncle must have realized he slipped into the portal and men from the feds were probably after him now! He couldn't slow down. He saw an open second floor window. He jumped up a tower of boxes and trash and through it. The path he had taken in crumbled after his passage, preventing him from being followed. Still he bolt through the apartment he found himself in. A man came out of a room yelling about what was going on. Ben gave him a sharp elbow in the head to get him out of the way while he made his way to the main hallway of the apartment. He ran for the stairs and made his way to the top of the four story building. He was on the roof now and began running along the roof tops. He couldn't let himself get caught.

Shuuchishin
05-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Teku ran after hiom but stoped as his passege was destryoed he looke around for another rought but he got nothing,out of breath he said"whoa...that kis...is...fast" Teku was in awe he could never run that fast if he could he would of used it by now so he kept looking around but he heard soem one comeing but acting like he dident know.

SockChan
05-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Sarumai got onto her feet- although unsteady, she ran at full speed towards the door- no wait, not the door. That virus would be coming after her before she could even make it that far. The window- it was at a conveniant distance and she didn't have many options right now. With the screeching sound as motivation of what might happen to her- she crashed thorugh the window. "AAH!" She howled in pain as she landed on piece of broken glass. But there was no time for pain, she had to run!

She ran as fast as her legs would let her- with the shard of glass sticking out from her right leg that is... She rounded the nearest corner and collapsed on the ground. Her fingers went up to the marks on her neck; she was still out of breath from being nearly choked to death.

Luzifer
05-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Ben kept running along the roof tops until his legs gave out. He was haggard and covered with scraps. Not only that, he had lost the meal he had just eaten. As he lay there staring up at the skewed sky he couldn't imagine himself ever moving again. He just stared into space and waited for death's icy hand. Surely it would be not long delayed!

He leaned against the moulding of the roof and spread out his arms behind him. Now what? he wondered to himself.

SockChan
05-30-2008, 03:23 PM
The deafening screech sounded not too far away from where Sarumai lay. She cupped her hands over her ears and felt something coming out of them. Blood? That was no screech, it was some sort of attack mechanism! The world spun around Sarumai. "C'mon legs. Move!" Back on her feet for what seemed the millionth time, she started running through the alleyways. With the flick of her fingers, she pulled up a scanning screen. It was glitching badly, but it was all she had for resources right now. "Search for lifeforms in nearby buildings." The screen provided her with very few people in the area. Good, she thought. Sarumai didn't want to endanger anyone like she had that poor boy.

She rounded several corners before stumbling into an old empty shop. She panted heavily as she sat down behind a counter. Her hand reached towards the glass shard in her leg but flinched away. There was no way she could pull that thing out now- the pain would cause her to scream, giving away her position.

Luzifer
05-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Suddenly a loud screech split the night. It was deafening even from a distance but Ben merely looked in that direction but did nothing. He was too tired. He doubted he could go towards even if he wanted to and given the sound he was less then keen on investigating it.

Still, he forced his body to stand and began to head down the building. He didn't want to stay in one place for too long. Especially, with government toughs after him. He needed to find a place to lay low... or just a place in general would be nice.

SockChan
05-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Sarumai used her knowledge of tactics that she had learned when she was very young. But nothing came to mind the pain in her leg was distracting. Another screech hit her ears and she began to go numb. The virus must have found her- suddenly a pattern of waves of sound hit her. All but her arms and head went numb- but even at that she could barely will them to move. At least her pain had gone away, and she could die in peace. Wait- that was just it!

The flaw with a virus when infecting a human-based system is pain. The virus feels what a human does once it's in. Sarusai formulated a small plan in her mind. It was unlikely to work, but worth a shot. She smirked deviously.

"Come and get me..."

Raging Berserker
05-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Andre sat on the edge of the fissure known as "the Rift" for the fourth time wondering what the hell he was doing in the middle of the New Mexico desert the answer once again came to him like a kick in stomach. Charlotte was why he was here
Charlotte the Freaking Harlot. Andre spat on the dusty ground checked that his rope was securely fitted into the rock and dropped down into the darkness.

Shuuchishin
05-30-2008, 07:51 PM
he walk out of the building hearing the scream Teku feel to one knee he said" what the hell was tha noise he looked around and noticed a bleeding girl sitting htere " what the hell" he runs over to the girl"hey you ok man your huty we need to get you help!"he dident know what to do he coudent remove the glass but he had to do soemthing"what was that scream i need to stop it!"

Light Buster
05-30-2008, 08:21 PM
OOC: I'll try to catch up in one post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake followed the guys into an apartment. When the passage in front of him crumbled he quickly found an alternate route up on the roof via a ladder he went to a different building, went into the ally, and jumped on to the ladder. He climbed quickly and then reached the rooftops, looking for the guy he was initially chasing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just then, Jake heard a screech of sound coming from a direction. He wondered what it was...he began to move quickly to the sound location stopping what he was doing in the first place. If this is a beacon he can find someone or something there. He continued down the roof and saw one guy go somewhere and saying something to someone. It might be the guy he was chasing earlier. He decided to check it out. He jumped off the roof and landed feet first on the ground, shattering it.

Jacob looked up and saw one of the guys he was chasing and a girl bleeding to death. He went over to the boy and girl to figure this situation out once and for all.

Hollow Ichigo
05-31-2008, 08:30 AM
Akito kneeled down tun the floor of the single apartment. Blood. Fresh blood to be exact. It hadn't been that long sense they kept. What was going on? Had this man really come to kill her? Why her?

At that moment a terrible screech traveled through Akito's body. How he loved the sound of the one thing he truely loved. The hunt. He now had a target. Maybe it was in some way connected to his friend. No matter what Akito had to find her. She was from the rift.

With a sniff of the air and a click of his wrist Akito was gone. Through the window and to the roof tops. Akito was like a shadow. Not to be scene. Not to be heard. Almost invisable to the naked eye. As he made his way toward the light orange aura he thought about what could be happening. Lucky for him he has his trusted twin weapons. They way come in handy.

Raging Berserker
05-31-2008, 04:49 PM
Andre opened his eyes then shut them again until his head stopped spinning, after a few minutes he sat up groggily and looked around. He found himself in a dank alley way, the stench of rotting garbage invaded Andre's nostrils as he wondered where he was the last thing he remembered was his line coming loose and falling then a sudden flash of light.
He decided he should get out of the alley and clear his head before trying to answer too many questions at once so with the help of the wall he was able to stand.

SockChan
05-31-2008, 10:24 PM
And just when Sarumai thought things couldn't possibly get any worse... two people dressed as strangely- if not stranger- as the guy she had met earlier came towards her. Could it be that they were all in some sort of group? One person wearing some sort of black suit tried to help, and Sarumai grabbed him and pulled him down to eye-level with her. "I don't know-" she sucked in a breath as she she started to get dizzy "-who you people are, or who you think you are. But if you both don't leave right now, we'll all die!" She shoved him away. "Now GO!!"

The numbing sensation was making it's way to her head. No, this wouldn't work at all. She was going to pass out before the virus ever reached her! So much for her confidence and brilliant plan... But on top of that was the fact that these two innocent strangers would probably share her fate.

Sarumai tensed as she heard the humming of the virus. It was so close... She looked at the two strangers with a blank stare- they clearly had no idea what they had just gotten themselves into.

Hollow Ichigo
05-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Akito was on the wrong path. he knew it was taking to long. This path was of the one she had to have taken earlier. It lead him to the spot where she first met the outsider. So where was she? Gone? No possible way that was true. She had to be close. All he to do was think, and clear his head.

Akito exhaled and kneeled down to the ground. He inhaled deeply and rose back up. He had once again made contact with the aura. It was getting blacker. Meaning death was closing in. He had to hurry. Time was of the up-most essence.

Akito ran down the street toward the scent. He wouldn't be that far now. He had to save her. He just had too.

SockChan
05-31-2008, 11:09 PM
The virus loomed over Sarumai now. Her body quaked with fear. The virus itself had taken on a sort of human shape- but it was composed of pure coding. The first thing it did was reach down and grab the giant glass shard. Sarumai flinched. Then with a violent jerk, the virus ripped it out of her leg. "GAAAH!!" She doubled over. Even with all that numbing, it had not been enough to cover up the horrid pain. Breathing hard, she glanced up at the virus. It's face seemed to twitch- was it... laughing at her?

Luzifer
05-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Ben continued to walk through the streets. He had returned to square one, and a misadventure for him had gone full circle. A few wheezing coughs escaped his lungs but he chalked them to having run all this way. Pondering where he ought to go, his mind seized upon an idea. That girl might still be fighting that...whatever that was... if he could sneak into her house while she was distracted he could ransack the place for food and money! He didn't like the idea of biting the hand the fed him but flesh was flesh, be it from a hand or a rump.

Quietly he twined his way back to her apartment and slipped in. There were sounds of fighting not a few blocks down but he didn't let that sway him. He'd stolen drugs from sleeping men with guns before, this was nothing.

Hollow Ichigo
06-01-2008, 04:42 AM
Akito was only a few moments away. Not far now. How close he was. If she was dead Akito would open the path to utter destruction, and the complete and a painful end to that man. He would be shown no mercy. However Akito had to find him. That wouldn't be all that hard.

A whistling sound filled the air as Akito ran. Three figures then all ran toward the girls house. They would track down that man from the house. That was the place where his scent still lurked. That was where his three comrades would start their search. If found he would be held till Akito was summoned. For that man's sake she had better be alive.

From the top of a building to the alley fell Akito. Four shots sang out. Akito landed beside Saru,(for short),and drew the short sword from it's hidden place under a cloth, and sheet located on his left leg. He spun at the last second as he drew the sword and cut the arm of the attacker away. He hadn't got a good look at it yet, but it didn't matter. She was still alive.

"What happened to you? How dare someone do this to you?" Their was a type of bloodlust in his eyes. It however was not to kill for the hunt, but to destroy the ones responsible for this. He would find out be would kill them. That was a bet.

Shuuchishin
06-01-2008, 04:43 AM
Teku saw what ever the thing was"what the-" he dident have time to say any thing he ran up he used his sword to know what ever the curetuer was away he grabed the gilr and ran for his life,Teku was never scared esaly when he was a kid but this scared him he kept running his armor claking as he ran he dident know whatto do but he kept runing hoeping that monster woudent follow himhe yelled at teh girl" hey you ok?!" he hoped she was beu he continued to talk" hey dont say any thing we need a place to hide you better have a good place to hide or ill find one!" he kept running through the empty streets of the rift as a confused kid would run,trying to find there mom

Light Buster
06-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Jacob dodged the attack and ran after the guy who attack him, saying, "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you!" He wanted to know who was that guy and that girl. He continued to chase that pair.

Luzifer
06-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Ben began to search the girls place over... however, he wasn't finding anything of value. There was no food, no money, nothing. All the cabinets were empty and the stuff inside, if there was anything, was covered in dust. What the hell? Had this been an abandoned apartment that she had just taken over recently? Did she not like to eat at home? This world and everyone in it was screwed up. The dust caused Ben to cough heavily but not enough to distract him.

Hollow Ichigo
06-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Hell. Two more people. They seemed just as confused as Akito. They had taken her and ran. This leaved Akito with whatever was growling behind him.

Akito turned around to see the attacker. With a sharp tongue, and the eyes of a enraged shark, Akito snaped. All that escaped from his mouth was a simple, "die". Without missing a beat Akito brought one gun up and fired two shots. They passed right through. Akito, knew now that his guns, and weapons could do this thing no harm. He had to make another plan before he was killed, and his comrades also.

SockChan
06-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Was she dead? Sarumai had felt as if she were lifted up into the air and the world was moving past her in a blur. No- she wasn't dead. Dead people don't feel pain. Most of her blood lay all over the streets of this section of town and she was near to passing out. She struggled to force words out of her mouth- understandable words that is. "Pu- Put me dow-" She blinked several times, trying to focus the world into view- but her sight refused to work properly. "Don- need your... help-"

She refused to let herself pass out. She was too confused- everything seemed to be moving. Where was she going? Where was the virus?

What the hell was going on?!

Shuuchishin
06-01-2008, 11:06 PM
he looked down at the girl" shut up i just svaed your life there is not time to be acting with pride" he kept running reaching and abbandon building he ran into it,Teku found a plce to hide and he set the girl down he looked at her leg"wow that bad wound" he wraped hte wound and looked at her trying to cach his breath

Luzifer
06-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Freakin' hell! Ben grounded his teeth in frustration as he opened the last cabinet... not a thing... not a damn piece of cash or food in the entire apartment. What gives with this idiotic world? He walked out of the apartment his frustration swirling about him like a tempest, in frustation he punched out a window of another apartment on the girls floor. There were shouts inside and the sound of someone calling the cops... before long this place would be filled with the police. But Ben couldn't give less of a crap... he was going to be gone by the time they got here. He walked down the stairs, coughing a bit , and took once more to the streets, walking innocently away from the crime scene and the still continuing sound of fighting.

Light Buster
06-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Jacob ran up to the boy and said, "Don't hurt me, I'm on your side. What happened to this girl? Is she alright? We need to get her somewhere safe now." Jacob knew this situation was beginning to get out of hand.

Shuuchishin
06-02-2008, 01:01 AM
he looked up at the guy" no stay away you will only get hurt" he looked around to make sure the cost was clear"what ever hurt this girl is not normal this is the only place we can stay till she get her strangth back" he looke up at the man with a serious face

Noraith
06-02-2008, 04:43 AM
John was on a pile of rubble and hes vision was blurred , He couldn't make out hes view. Slowly he got up and he shaked hes leg around ''Not broken?' He thought to himself as he slid down the pile of rubble , It seemed that the armor was lost for him at the moment and he had to find it before somone else does , He had no idea what they would do with it but he didn't even want to think about it , Hes mind wasn't clear at all , it was all so confusing because he didn't remember how he got here , he only knows about the armor . He sighed as he gave up the search on the armor as he looked around for it , It seemed that it had fell away from him. As soon as he started walking down the streets he heard screeches , fighting sounds , and screaming . John was confused , Was the Rift like this always? Or was this a crime scene of some sort . He didn't care because he wasn't the victim , He walked down the street and soon afterwards he noticed ''Where are all the people?'' The streets were empty . Some lonely people were running somewhere but John didn't bother to follow . John didn't know where to go at that moment , but as soon as he saw somone walking From the scene where evryone was going he had no Choice to ask. He walked over to Ben and cleared hes throath as he asked ''Whats going on over there?'' He pointed to the place where evryone was running. John noticed that the person was not different from the people from earth , He thought to himself ''So , The Rift so far , is like a second earth..'' From what he had seen so far , he thought that. John flipped hes hair over to hes left side and waited for a answer as he pocketed hes hands.

Luzifer
06-02-2008, 10:35 AM
He looked at the man who had walked up to him. Sighing, his eyes lazily walked over to the sound as he spoke, "Hell if I know. Sounds like fightin' to me but I ain't seen neither hide nor hair of it. Not my business." After that he stuck his hands in his pocket, pulled out a cigarette and was on his way.

Noraith
06-02-2008, 12:33 PM
((I'm confused , did you think that i said ''He pocketed hes hands'' i ment by you? I actually ment John did it , but if i am mistaken then never mind.))

John turned around and said ''Spare one?'' He wasn't a smoker , hell , he hadn't even smoked once in hes life . But coming into this new world just gave him the urge to try. John looked around for one second and saw a rooftop broken ''Did the armor fall in there?'' He thought of curiousity but forgot it quickly and followed Ben.

Luzifer
06-02-2008, 01:24 PM
OOC: No I just meant that he, Ben, was getting a cigarette, irregardless of who was sticking whose hands in their pockets.

Ben looked at the man briefly... "I suppose..." he muttered and handed him a cig, "You wouldn't happen to be in the knowledge of a place that be handing out food or a place that needs itself a worker so I can be scrounging scratch. I ain't got so much of the cash with me at the moments and I'd be in you're debt if you be knowin' something like that."

Noraith
06-02-2008, 01:35 PM
John eyed the man up and down ''Well , No.. I am not really from here'' . What am i saying he thought . ''Umm , So yeah , i don't know any places... '' He took the cigarette , Put it in hes mouth and muttered ''Got a light?'' He followed ben.

Luzifer
06-02-2008, 01:43 PM
He handed the man an extra lighter he had with him. "Too bad." He sighed looking around the city for a moment. "Well, I have to do somethings, if you be smart I'd suggest going a different way from me. Police are about to start swarming the area to deal with that fight down the block. I have my own errands to run and I ain't got time to chat." He increased the rate off his walk, taking measured drags of his cigarette.

SockChan
06-02-2008, 01:47 PM
She flinched as the armored person wrapped her leg in bandages. While listening to him argue with another stranger, Sarumai slowly regained consciousness. But somewhere in the two strangers' argument, Sarumai heard one say something extremely aggrivating to her. "-this girl is not normal..."

She instantly sat up- wide awake now. "I'M not normal?!" The nerve of these two! How dare they say that about her, when they were the one's dressed funny, when they were the ones who didn't know a damn thing about what they were getting involved in! Sarumai didn't like being confused- and this situation was getting more jumbled with each passing minute which only got her more frustrated. She looked up at the two strangers with sharp eyes. "Just... Who the heck are you...?"

Shuuchishin
06-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Teku looked at the girl" calm down all we know is some thing tried to attack you and i got you away and were hiding i saved your life" he l;ooked at ehr with a ston cold face,then Teku looked around and said"cops..... we made quite a ruckess i suppose"

Hollow Ichigo
06-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Akito was flung from the alley with a crash and a boom. He laid in a pile of rubble, with a grin on his face. The virus came down with a crushing blow. Akito rolled backward onto his hands. He pulled his feet back, and curled his body into a ball with both feet pointed toward the virus who was now coming down with another blow.

"Give of some room." Akito cried out as he pushed with both hands throwing himself into the air and over the virus. He twisted his body and performed a mid-air back handed flip. He landed on one hand and rolled to the side, dodging another blow. He ran out into the street and jumped back giving himself and the virus some room.

"Why are you here?" Akito couldn't beat this thing. It couldn't be cut. Shot. Or hit. What was he to do? He couldn't just stand still. He knew he had to at least give the others some time to get away. It wouldn't be hard tracking her back down. Her aura was still bright orange. He had to hurry and get this thing out of the way. He didn't want it to harm anyone that had to reason to be punished for something not done. However Akito would harm that strange man in which he left her to die. His white aura was so close. He could smell the scent of that gross thing in his mouth. He would find him. That was a fact.

Noraith
06-02-2008, 02:11 PM
John Put the cigarette on fire and inhaled the smoke , then breathed some air onto it , Coughing it out quietly . He sighed as he said ''Well , i'l see you around'' and flicked hes fingers as he walked to the crime scene. He heard screams , Yells , Police , Fighting sounds and all kinds of weird sounds. He sighed as a black thing was fighting something blurry he couldn't see because it was moving rapidly fast. He pushed past the police and the crowd to see up close . It seemed that every hit the man made had no effect on the creature . John looked up into the sky and thought to himself ''This place..... Its not normal.'' He looked around and saw all kinds of different clothed people . They were none like the man he talked to back earlier . ''Was the man from..'' He wiped that thought off hes mind as the fight moved . He sighed as he ran back where he met the man , Seeing if he was still in sight.

SockChan
06-02-2008, 02:12 PM
"Are you deaf?! Answer my ques-" Sarumai was cut off by a crashing sound. She heard faint shouting in the distance. And flicked her head towards the source. The virus... She had completely forgotten about the virus! She remembered her plan from earlier- if she could just get close enough to that thing- she would be able to upload a program that should destroy the virus. I was a one-shot type of thing though, so if she messed up... No- better not to think about that. In situations like this where things had to be done fast, it was just better to do first, think later.

She put her attention back to the armored person. "Look- that thing is still out there. I know how to stop it. I started this..." She leaned against the wall and slowly stood up. "And now I'm going to end it." She made her way towards a window and shattered it, then picked up a long, slender piece. This will do. She thought. "And if you try to stop me-" She paused. "You won't be the only one who will die." Without another word, Sarumai jogged off- her leg throbbing like hell. She would only have one chance...

Shuuchishin
06-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Teku jumped out the window and grabed the girls arm"stop! you can move fast enough give me the prgam and ill take care of it i can move faster then you can right now" he grabed the pice of glass from her and looked at ehr holding her hand tight

Noraith
06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
John sighed as he didn't see him in sight anymore ''What a waste.'' He walked back to the crime scene , only to see a girl trying to attack the creature with a piece of glass , and somone stopping him ''So , what? Shes trying to save somone she loves from that black thing , and that guy is stopping him?'' He didn't jump to conclusions and he wiped that thought off hes mind as he observed.

SockChan
06-02-2008, 03:57 PM
This guy was really beginning to get on her nerves... "That thing wants ME. It won't go for you. And also-" She held up her fingers. "Do YOU have chips surgically installed into your fingertips?!" The man was silent. "I didn't think so..." She yanked away from him and ran for the nearest cover in an alley way near the fight. Her speed may have been slowed by her wound- but she still had it alright. Sarumai looked around- "Dammit..." That idiot who had paused her earlier had her only weapon! Gotta find something else then- she thought. Her eyes landed on a piece of scrap metal. She began to reach towards it when suddenly everything around her went very quiet.

She looked around the corner. Where was the virus!? Her head flicked back to the alleyway. The virus passed through her like a ghost and she began to feel the familiar numbing feeling spreading throughout her body. She would have screamed, put this was the first thing to go.

The virus was infecting her as she lay there hidden in the alleyway... frozen. One chance... She shakily pulled up the previously cloaked installation screen and typed in a few commands. Her breaths were getting shorter... The screen then started discintigrated- and installed itself into the virus. But because the virus was already in the process of infecting Sarumai, the program was installed into Sarumai herself. So if she couldn't get the virus out of her soon, they would both die.

She reached for the scrap metal. It was as if there were a 1-ton weight tied to each arm and leg. Closer and closer her and reached- her fingers wrapped around it. The window for opportunity was closing- fast. She shoved the piece of metal... right into her stomach.

The virus quickly escaped from Sarumai's body. It thrashed around everywhere, crashing into the walls, then finally threw it's hands around it's head and let out one last wail. Sarumai sat there watching it vanish. She let out a small laugh before she happily fainted into unconsciousness.

[ OOC: My god, that took forever D: ]

Shuuchishin
06-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Teku ran after the girl and found her in the ally knocked out and bleeding"damn it iwas to late!" he ran to the girl and lifter her shirt over the ound and wraped it quick and sat there waiting for her to wake he sat nextto her looking at her then thought to hisself" man this place is so messed up people fighting virese takeing human form this place is an abomanation" he sighed and kept watch hopeing she would servive that wound she had

Hollow Ichigo
06-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Damn it all. Akito ran to the girls side. He picked her up and looked her over. He cursed the world and everyone in it before turning and running toward the hospital. He had to hurry. No time to waste.

Akito passed by another man that looked different like the other and had the same smell escaping from his mouth. Akito inhaled deeply and took some of his aura. It was a simple shade of yellow. Trapped inside Akito forever.

Shuuchishin
06-02-2008, 04:24 PM
he saw the man take her to the hospital he ran behind him and thought"who the hell is this guy" he kept running lookeing at teh way the man how the man is dreesed but he forget about that he looked the girl in his arms" who the hel lare they and what did that virise want why is every thing so messed up here' all thes things when through his head

SockChan
06-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Needles, knives, and other sharp instruments poked at Sarumai. She opened her mouth to scream in pain, but nothing came. A familiar-looking scientist loomed over her and smirked... That smirk only brought more fear to her. She couldn't move- "Now then. You won't be escaping this time..." The scientist brought down a knife to her throat...

Sarumai sat up with a gasp and grimaced at a sharp pain. Just a dream... Or a nightmare. She put her hands over her stomach- it was stitched up. Looking around at her surroundings, she concluded that she was still alive. She rolled over carefully- not to rip her stitches out- and touched her bare feet on the icy cold floor. Then she eased herself out of the hospital bed. Her first step wasn't exactly graceful. An even sharper pain hit her leg- causing her knee to lock up. "Woah!" She fell over on the hard floor and lay there- thinking about how stupid she just looked. "Ow..."

Luzifer
06-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Ben sat in the darkness of an alley way looking through windows. Most of the people were home at this time of night and finding a suitable target was getting to be difficult. Eventually though he found a window that was slightly open to an empty apartment that seemed not to have anyone home at the moment. He looked both ways to check to make sure the alley was clear and then approached the window. He was just about to push the window up when he noticed something. There was a red light in the trail of smoke from his cigarette.

He inhaled and then breathed smoke where the red light had been. The single point expanded to form a line across the window. He'd never actually seen this in real life but he had heard about how laser trap reflected off of the particles of smoke and made them visible without setting them off. This was going to be a novel theft but he doubted it was something beyond his ken.

Avoiding the crimson beam, he carefully slid the window up and climbing around awkwardly managed to slip in without setting it off. He carefully slinked his way into the kitchen and began to ransack it. Grabbing all the food he could carry and began to dumb it out the window without tripping the alarm. After a bit he had stolen every bit of food in the kitchen and made good on his own extraction.

He carried the food to an empty dumpster he had seen a few blocks down and got in. It wasn't great shakes but it would do for shelter for the night. And he had enough food to last him a while if he ate sparingly. Putting out his cigarette he tossed it into the corner of the dumpster and began to eat. Ah... how this brought back the memories.

Shuuchishin
06-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Teku was in the door way of her room"looks like you servived huh?" he looked over at her on the floor and help her back up onto the bed he smiled" you to quite a beating but your preaty strone" he looke ad all the blood from her, it was all over his armor"man this will take for ever to get this off" he laughed

SockChan
06-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Had he seen her fall like that? Her face turned a slight red in embarrassment and she quickly turned her head the other way. "I'm fine." No- that was a lie. She wasn't fine. She had lost her friend, scarred off some poor guy, and gotten two more strangers involved with her. She got tired of lieing to everyone every day to hide her secret. She didn't need more trouble. But even so, her face cracked a smile.

Raging Berserker
06-02-2008, 04:44 PM
((OOC: sorry for the lack of posts been real busy with exams at the moment))
Andre staggered out of the alley way like a drunk onto the main street, every building was covered in neon signs and advertisements and held a feverish energy like all metropolis' as people went about there daily business. The other pedestrians paid little heed to Andre even as he lurched across the road in a daze and was almost ran over by a car.
'Hey what the hell are you trying to get killed?!' the driver of the car yelled at Andre whom could only stare in utter confusion as to why the car was floating one foot off of the ground. In his amazement he tripped over the curb and fell hard as the disgruntled driver moved on.
'You OK buddy?' said a concerned voice.
Andre looked up bleary eyed and saw a figure clad in navy blue fatigues on top of which were plates of ballistic combat armor covering the chest, thighs and shins, the right shoulder pad and chest was emblazoned with the words "Rift City Civil Protection". I Don't smell any booze on him, must be a junky'. shrugged his partner, the first Cop nodded and grabbed Andre by the shoulder''Come on lets get you to a rehab cell'.

Shuuchishin
06-02-2008, 04:54 PM
he looked at her eyes the frowned" your not ok i can tell look" he stat up on the bed"we all have parblems but you cant only depend on your self when you need help" he stood up and looked at her again" not all of us can be trapedforever in dark ness"

Noraith
06-02-2008, 05:35 PM
John felt dizzy . He was confused as all the people dissapeared at once ''Woah , Smokes make your head get messed up.'' He said as he wandered off into the alleway , He saw the man earlier crawl into a dumpster ''I must be seeing things.'' He dizzily walked over to the dumpster and opened it up ''Hello , Mister Dumpster man. '' Hes vision went blurry as he shut the dumpster and he was about to fall over , He leaned over to the wall and then slid down onto the ground . Hes vision went blurry and he Passed out from tiredness.

Hollow Ichigo
06-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Akito opened the window and slid into the hospital room. He looked to two over before his tiger like eyes flashed, and the scent of the man talking was slowly being absorbed into his being. It a violent brown.

Without showing a sigh of emotion Akito pushed the man and pinned him to the wall. Their was a fire in Akito's eyes. He looked the man over before letting him drop. "Leave. You can come back to ten minutes. I need to talk to my friend here. Besides, she isn't your type." Akito closed the door as he forced him out, not taking no for an answer. As the door closed the looked back at his native, and pink his head.

"What the hell is going on?" Akito stood against the door. He could smell the man and sense his aura. Akito was not the easiest person to fool. He knew when people lied. It was of second nature to him. It wasn't always right but in some way in had help him. Reading the aura, and body language of others while they talk proved to be so help for in his line of work. She wouldn't be able to sugar boat him for long.

Luzifer
06-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Ben looked up suddenly as the roof to his dumpster was opened and some seemingly inebriated guy began drawling out a "Hello Mister Dumpster Man" before passing out. Sighing with resignation, Ben pulled himself out the dumpster and poked the man a couple times with a steel pipe he found on the ground. Establishing the man was completely out, Ben vaguely wondered what to do with him... Should he just leave the fool there or should he carry him somewhere. Well... it wasn't like his dumpster was any better a place, so ultimately Ben decided to just leave him their and go back to what he was doing.

Gingerly, he climbed back in the dumpster and began to eat once more.

Light Buster
06-02-2008, 06:17 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting. I have exams as well.

Jacob followed the group into the girl's room. He was relieved that he and his group got away from the cops. He knew something was very wrong here. If only he knew, he can resolve this situation very quickly. Now this was turning into something ugly. He only knows...

Shuuchishin
06-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Teku was forced out he stood on the wall thinking" me in love with some stranger" he laughed a little and sat there wondering who tha man was and was getting angry for how he forced him out but it wasa foolish way to get angry so he wiped it out of his mind"hmph" that man was not right this place was not right,Teku was getting a headack from all the thoughts going through his head like was he here to help or get his revenge he was confused how he wanted to do he had all thes thoughts and no awnsers so he thought he would fall thes two until his awnser was clear.

Noraith
06-03-2008, 06:41 AM
John woke up a bit after , He heard the rumble in the dumpster again , He stood up fast sighing. He sat on the dumpster thinking . He was still observing the broken rooftop , He was still curios if the armor fell in there. So he waited.

SockChan
06-03-2008, 09:33 AM
Sarumai sat on back on the edge of the hospital bed and shrugged. "A virus attacked me." She stated. But she also started to think about the people who had attacked her. They knew where she was which meant that she'd have to get going- fast. She shot Akito a smile. "Hey, when do you think the hospital can release me?" She paused to think of an excuse that wouldn't sound completely pathetic. "I have matters to attend to." Okay, simple enough. At least it wasn't a total lie. The 'matters' she had to attend to were getting the hell out of here.

Noraith
06-03-2008, 09:58 AM
John lowered hes head and let out a sigh , He didn't know what to do , And he knew the dumpster he was sitting on had a person in it. ''What a bum'' he thought to himself while leaning hes head against the wall in the alleyway , He just waited untill he got some kind of idea what to do next.

Shuuchishin
06-03-2008, 10:55 AM
he hear the girl talk about leaving he knew she was liing he knew that he was not wanted around but he would stick around till his awnser became clear beacuse this place was juat as bad as back home"heh man the people here sure are wired" Teku said to him self and laughed

Hollow Ichigo
06-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Akito drew his sword with one slight motion and stabbed the hospital door. The blade was only about two inchs from the man's, who was being very rude by listening in on a private conversation, face. If Akito wanted the man to hear them he wouldn't have made him leave. Akito had to talk about something very important.

"Next time that blade will be replaced by three bullets. I think you should move away from the door." Akito looked at his friend and shook his head. "Your not going to be able to leave till mid-noon." Akito walked over to her and sat down beside her. He looked her dead in the eyes and grinned. He didn't want any harm to come to her. Not in the least.

Shuuchishin
06-03-2008, 12:15 PM
he stood there not a flinch as he heard him talk he knew he would have to fight him sooner or alter but he stood there silent thinking what to do next"hmmmmm" he said to him self what to do he was thinking notabout that but what his pourpes was and every thing he dident like it here but he coudent just head home either.

SockChan
06-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Damn. That wasn't soon enough. She looked at Akito. His eyes seemed to have a sort of sparkle she had not ever seen before. She looked up at the clock- it was very early in the morning. She needed a plan...ah! Her mind quickly whipped up a fairly simple plan- but it was sure to work. She turned back to Akito. "Hey- I need to use the restroom. Can you ask your guy over there to move away from the door?" This time though, her smile wasn't fake. Asking someone if she could use the restroom was actually very funny to her and a smile was all she could do to keep from laughing. She could not eat- therefore she could not use the restroom.

Luzifer
06-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Ben pulled his legs close to him and leaned his head against the back of the dumpster. He passed a last fleeting glance around his surroundings before nodding off but something caught his eye. It was a bit of graffiti, "You should not have come!" it read in strong white letters. A bit further along the inside of the dumpster was written, "This isn't yours!" and underneath that was "The Skinners". It was just random gang graffiti... but as he began to cough heavily, Ben couldn't help be read it as directed toward him.

Shuuchishin
06-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Tekus heard her say that and he leand away from the wall he knew what she was palning she was going to ecsape but he dident care ,Teku left the hopital and waited by the door he laughed" wow this should be easy"

Noraith
06-03-2008, 03:09 PM
John immedeatly heard the coughing below him , coming from the dumpster , He lifted the cover again and said ''You okay in there?'' He didn't see the graffiti , Instead he watched at Ben ''Isn't that dumpster smelly'' He said wide eyed. But before he could get an answer some big ''Skinhead'' Knocked him over and John fell down on the ground with the seal shutting. The big guy just stood there with a angry face while some smaller guy came with a chain. ''Move! Get out of here or we will beat the crap out of you!'' the mid-height man said , They looked like a couple of bums , But they were heck of a scary . John stood up and dusted himself off . He watched the dumpster and then the men ''What? Why?'' John said but he didn't get a answer , The big man just charged at him and the alleyway was too small to dodge him because the guy was just huge. John got hit right in the stomach and after that in the face , He couldn't do anything even if he tried , John wasn't a weakling , but that guy was just out of hes leauge , He fell down on the ground hes nose bleeding and a sharp pain in hes stomach.

Luzifer
06-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Ben heard a scuffle outside and stood up to see what was going on. That sleeping guy from earlier (he thought) was getting beaten up by a bunch of toughs and as soon as Ben made a sound they were looking at him too. Ben pulled butterfly knife, closed, out of his pocket but gripped it so that it was hidden behind his palm and wrist.

"Calm down, calm down. I'm sure we can be making peace without needing to resort to a little of the ultra-violence. Theres no need to be rash, I'm just a passin' traveler down on 'is luck and I ain't in anyways looking to be causing trouble." he kept his expression passive and laid back but inside he was panicking again. This entire world seemed to be a movement from one hellish experience to another. One second he was starving, then some girl was getting attacked in front of him, and then he was witness to a mugging! All in the span of a couple hours! He just wanted to go home. He didn't like this place at all. He should have just heeded the writing on the wall! This was what happened when normal people tried to bend freak coincidence to their will!

The man loomed over him, "Oh? You think that you can tell us what to do?" It was odd hearing a street tough speak such perfect English, but Ben figured that that was just the street accent of this world. "You think some 'traveler' can make requests of us?"

"W-well... I-I don't mean... don't mean to imply that-" Suddenly Ben's hand snapped forward in a sharp thrust. During the thrust the butter fly knife spun and exposed its three inch blade for but a second before it sheathed itself in the big man's throat. Warm blood began to cover Ben's hand almost instantly and he puled the blade to the side slitting his opponents through completely. The man put his hands to his throat but it was too late. The blood was already beginning to pool around him.

There were expletive all around Ben as the gang dispersed as quickly as they could. Ben just stood their stunned, cursing under his breath to himself. He'd panicked. His nerves had just shattered and suddenly he was covered with another mans blood. The world seemed to be swirling and ebbing around him, falling in and out of focus. For the second time that night Ben vomited.
The man's blood was beginning to pool around his feet.

But Ben's eyes were locked on the man's face. He didn't even know what the big man's name was but there was something compelling about those glazing eyes. Something horrifying. Like looking into the matte-black darkness of an empty room. It harrowed him. He couldn't take it.

Suddenly his nerves broke again, and with a scream of frustration and helplessness, he ran away into the night, abandoning all other concerns into a knee jerk flight.

SockChan
06-03-2008, 04:06 PM
OOC: okay, I'm not gonna type the whole thing again so here it is summed up:
-used bandages to shimmy down the hospital building out of a bathroom window
-fell to the ground/ripped stitches, then used bandages to wrap self up
-ran to the streets to escape with her gift of speed
-is now in the streets again

Hollow Ichigo
06-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Akito watched as she ran from the room in a hurry. He thought to himself that she must really need to use the restroom. As time part Akito began to wonder why it had taken so long. He also began to think about everything that was going on. This was the first time it has reported that a AI has caught a virus and attacked someone. Why her?

Where was she? It had been a whole fifteen minutes now and nothing. Then the smell of sweat and blood began to fill the air. Her aura slowly droned before his eyes as the purple trail was so close to being gone. She had run away. She who was so mad earlier about him using his power on another academy student. She didn't even what one of her own kind to help. He had to find her as soon as possible. He continued to sell a strange scent.

He knew he needed a new sample. So he grabbed her pillow and inhaled deeply. A new darker purple formed and the trail was made. Akito jumped through the window and ran around to the front where he looked the man standing behind the door dead in the eyes. His eyes falsed with anger and a slight hint of rage. He sped from the hospital using the light poles and such to gain the high ground. From there buildings it wouldn't be hard to follow her aura. No one could hide from Akito. He was just to good.

Noraith
06-03-2008, 04:13 PM
John stood up slowly rubbing hes nose - It was broken ''That man hit me so hard?'' He flinched in pain as more blood started dripping out of hes nose , He dizzily walked out of the alleyways over the big mans body , He watched as Ben ran . He didn't bother to run after him so he walked onto the streets , He walked through the blood so hes feet were bloody , He soon afterwards in the middle of the street collapsed , Was it from the loss of blood? He didn't know that. He passed out yet again.

SockChan
06-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Sarumai stopped and checked the stitches on her leg. They hadn't ripped- yet- but it still throbbed with familiar pain. She sighed. This just wouldn't work... she could only run for so long before the pain became near unbearable. She needed to find somewhere to sit down. She spotted at bench near an alley and gladly went to sit on it while the throbbing in her leg dulled down.

Sarumai bent over and ran her hands through her hair. This won't work- she would never make it out in time. I need more options...

Raging Berserker
06-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Officer Leeroy looked up 'Ah Christ!' he cursed as he saw some other bum collapse in the middle of the road it was a miracle that he hadn't been ran down. 'Officer Leeroy requesting medical assistance on Little Garden avenue over' he spoke into his two way radio and stood beside him to warn oncoming traffic.
'What should I do with this one?' officer Jenkins asked his partner. Put him in the squadie we'll deal with him once this guys sorted' Leeroy replied.
Minutes later an ambulance arrived and John was loaded up onto it, Andre was bundled into a squad car and both were left to an uncertain fate.

Noraith
06-03-2008, 06:09 PM
John woke up in a hospital He watched the ceiling , He got up in a rush . He looked around and sighed ''Just because of a nose bleed? How embarresing can this get'' He walked out of the room , The hospital was nearly empty . After a while he made hes way out and infront of the hospital ''Where in the hells name am i now?'' He thought to himself walking down the road . Just a few minutes later he saw somone sitting in a bench . He couldn't see who it was because he was too far away , He wanted to ask directions anyway , So he walked over to the bench and asked the lady ''Wheres the nearest shop?'' He wasn't sure if they used the word ''Shop'' but he hoped for the best.

SockChan
06-03-2008, 09:38 PM
"Huh" Sarumai looked up and gave the stranger a blank stare before finally snapping out of her own thoughts. "Oh, uh..." She looked around and pointed down the road. "There's lots of shops if you just keep going down that way..." She paused and looked this person over. He was dressed just as strangely as the people earlier. Had this part of the city become a hotspot for immigrants or something?

No wait- what was she doing?! Sarumai had no time to talk- much less sit down to ease her leg. She got up from the bench. Her shirt was a little bloodstained from ripping her stitches out earilier. "I'm headed somewhere else, but those shops are up that way." Heck- might as well invite him to go up there with her. Hey, maybe she would just look like a normal civilian if she didn't act rash. She couldn't run now anyways... not with her stupid leg.

Luzifer
06-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Ben found himself again in abandoned quarters. He always felt affinity toward abandoned places. The stench of mildew and dust had become something of a constant companion in his younger days. They meant to him what a blanket might mean to a normal child, security. He had grown up a fugitive, of a sort, resting his head where none would wish to rest their.

The abandoned apartments he found himself in now were empty of all the pleasantries of human living. rooms were bare and unfurnished. The place must have been completely cleaned out before it went belly up or soon afterwards.

He sat on the floor, looking out a window into the the darkness. He knew he was tired but could not bring himself to sleep. Events kept tossing themselves restless through his mind. All I have to do... is keep telling myself this is just going back to my youth... yeah... I'm just 8 all over again.

Noraith
06-04-2008, 09:09 AM
John nodded that the shops are down the road , But John noticed that she had bloodstains all over her shirt. ''Are you okay? You seem to be bleeding''

SockChan
06-04-2008, 09:30 AM
"Ah, artificial coloring." She shrugged. "I work at an art shop across town." Sarumai would probably ditch this guy in the crowd up ahead. She'd probably have to hi-jack someone's vehicle or hoverboard- though she would prefer a hoverboard- and she couldn't help but feel the least bit bad about it. Ah well... whatever would help her to survive this torturous day.

Noraith
06-04-2008, 10:16 AM
John followed her and said ''Artificial coloring huh? '' He followed her through the crowd , but it was hard to get through the crowd, they were all pushing him and yelling at him , But he caught up.

Shuuchishin
06-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Teku was in the crowed as he saw the girl he was following he decided to stay his distance he laughed"hmm i didint think id see her again" he smiled and followed her keeping his distance,Teku knew that if she was here the man would be right behind

Noraith
06-04-2008, 10:36 AM
''Umm , where are we going excactly?'' He said while walking after her. He looked around but couldn't see anything because people were gathering for something .

Hollow Ichigo
06-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Through the streets of Rift Akito flew. As he glided over the streets he looked to the sky. Th Dark purple aura crying to him. Directing him to its master and owner,who had lost alot of faith in Akito. As he ran he looked to the alleys to make sure nothing was behin or around him. He didnt wnat any surprises like before and personaily didnt want fo fight another virus. They were strong, fast and Akito himself knew he couldn't beat him.

"Stupid girl is going to get hersolf killed." Akito jumped to the roof top of a building using a car and light pole as he tools of the accention. As his feet landed on the building hlooked to the streets and followed the aura. He didnt wnat to let her see him. This would allow him to gain some kind of idea as to why a comrade would leave and run away without telling anohter ally and friend. Akito shook his head in disappointment. "How sad...." he said as he looked down upon the girls. Talking with another who was different. He smelled of that same scent. Was he to apart of the group that had come to the Rift? Akito knew he had to watch him. he could be another trying to kill her. If he tried anything the man would die.

Noraith
06-04-2008, 12:01 PM
John sighed as he watched around , He saw the broken rooftop building again ''What the hell? Its like the building is evrywhere'' He put hes hand in hes pocket and searched for something.

SockChan
06-04-2008, 01:36 PM
OOC: I made another character in the sign up- hope everyone doesn't mind. (The other character's RP stuff will be posted in blue)

Sarumai and that guy had reached where they were going and entered a crowd. And as soon as she saw him turn his head away, she rushed away into the crowd and spotted a hoverboard. But as she put her foot onto it, a security AI popped up and started sounding an alarm. Sarumai cursed and decided to just run for it. She came out the other side of the crowd and turned her head. That stupid AI was after her! It looked alot like a wolf- but it was green. "Theif! Theeeeeeiiiif!!!!" It howled. Great- just freaking great- now she had this thing on her tail! She rounded a few corners and hid on the inside of an apartment. She could still hear it's growl. Sarumai tried to keep the sound of her breathing down. She had just run... who knows how many blocks! But AIs didn't get tired.

Daiso walked thorugh an empty street and held up his list. He, however liked to call it his 'kill list'. Simple enough though. That's exactly what it was. "Sa-ru-mai." He read the name aloud. She was the last one on his list. He walked over to an trash incinerator and threw the piece of paper away. The name seemed so familiar... Anyways- he was in no hurry. Daiso smirked. He had all the time in the world.

Shuuchishin
06-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Teku heard the alarm and looked around for samuri and was running to find her" hmph shes as dumb as she looks"Teku kept running un til he had found her he was running be hind her at full speed yelling" are you crazy!" he kept running knowing the other man would be up on him soon enough

SockChan
06-04-2008, 02:33 PM
"Just a little..." She said. Then, without warning, she took a swing at him. "I don't need your help-" She turned and ran away. "I don't need... anyone's help!!" Screw it- pain was just something she'd have to deal with! She began at a slow run, then faster, and faster- until her leg was burning with pain and she was finally at her inhuman speed again. She kept on running- blindly of course. Everything rushed by her in a blur- it was dizzying, but she was used to it. She ran for only a couple miles however, because the stitches had finally reached their limit, and ripped themselves out of her leg.

Sarumai must have flew- then skidded at least 20 yards before she slammed into an old apartment building. "Maybe... I really am crazy..." She wrapped up her leg the best she could and just lay there in the rubble. At least she had lost that guy- it would take him a while to get all the way up here. Maybe I'll just stay here for a while... She sighed and closed her eyes.

Daiso walked down to the hospital and approached the front desk. "Can I help you?" The desk lady asked. "Yes- you see." He put on a worried face. "I'm looking for my dear sister Sarumai, and I am ever so worried about her." By telling everyone they were related, perhaps someone would be willing to tell him what he needed to know. "Hold on, I'll check." The woman left to the back room. She came out 5 minutes later in a panic. "I'm so sorry- but... we can't seem to find her at the moment."

Noraith
06-04-2008, 03:51 PM
John turned around to see the lady gone ''What?'' He looked around but didn't notice her at all , Just a while after a alarm came up , He thought it was normal . He pushed himself out of the crowd and sighed ''I really needed a guide'' He took out hes cell-phone out of hes pocket and , Whoop-de-doo the battery was dead , He threw the phone down onto the ground braking it ''I doubt these people have rechargers'' He thought to himself while walking around , he was getting pissed-off at this world.

Luzifer
06-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Ben heard sounds... someone had entered his temporary home. They were making noises... talking to themselves about being crazy (one of the first signs of being crazy). The voice was soft... feminine. But Ben didn't care one way or the other... a girl could bust him just as badly as a man. He crept closer... if he had to he'd kill this person to... his nerves were gone. He had reached a numb point, an period when his body and soul could do anything without feeling the slightest bit of pain. The blood was still thick on his knife but right now it didn't bother him. The fatigue of staying up for what was going on 24 hours, didn't bother. Nothing bothered him. He was in a voided state of being.

He looked into the room where the sounds were coming from... careful not to be seen. He recognized the face. The name didn't come to him, his mind to shot to recall anything but the face. It was that girl... But he didn't know whether he wanted her to know he was here so he stayed hidden.

Shuuchishin
06-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Teku doged the swing but slowed down enogh to let her get ahead"damn it she is crazy" he kept running but almost as fast a s humanly possible he wouden beabel to keep the speed up for lomg but he would make good distance he kpet running till he be came tired,"damn it im to slow! ill never make it" he stop to take a brether then was at a jog till he came to the rubble

Noraith
06-04-2008, 05:46 PM
John walked down the road , He was pissed off , He didn't look forward as he bumbed into some guy . The guy pushed john back as john fell down , He looked up and it was the same guy with the chain ''What a coincidence'' The guy said as he took out a baseball bat . John thought to himself ''He has alot of weapons i see'' He got up but as soon as he got up the baseballbat was swung into hes face , John fell down again . ''Argh,'' Hes nose felt a sharp pain again , Was it broken once again?'' He got up and wiped the blood off as he was ready for him this time , The man swung hes bat and John caugh it with hes hand , But he was kicked in the stomach which he didn't suspect. He held hes stomach as the man swinged the bat at hes head , John saw the man swinging and tried to move out of the way , The bat hit hes arm in full speed , John felt a crack . He flinched in pain as he fell over , John paniced as he couldn't move hes arm . He tried to get up as fast as he could and tried to run but the man just caught up and pushed him down again , He hit the bat into the ground as he fell to the ground also , Next to John , John noticed blood coming out of the mans head John freaked , He rolled away from the man as he saw some old bum holding a gun . He had shot the man and said ''You're welcome'' As he sat down next to the garbage can , John was freaked and in panic , he just ran down the road , Soon afterwards hes hand started to pain so badly that hes vision got blurry , He tripped and landed on hes broken hand , He screamed in pain . He found himself in a empty side of the town . He laid down in the middle of the street with sweat going down hes face , The pain was just too big to bear . He just laid there.

Luzifer
06-04-2008, 06:01 PM
OOC: Valtell... she ran two miles, you can't pop up there just yet... theres a temporal gap of at least 15 minutes before you can show up. As fast as humanly possible in a sprint, by a world record holder, is 10 miles an hour. It would take you at least 12.5 minutes (approximately) to arrive at where she is... and thats if you sprint the entire way, which isn't humanly possible... especially since he should already be pretty dang tired. Hell he couldn't even run my character down when he was reasonably

Light Buster
06-04-2008, 06:08 PM
OOC: Exams...tommorrow is the last day and it will be done...finally...

Jacob was lost again..."Damn it," he said. "Where am I?" He continued down the street trying to find his way into town.

When Jacob finally got to town, he found two guys lying down. He ran up to one of them. He checked his pulse and said to himself, "This one's dead..." He moved up to the next one and checked his pulse, "This one's still breathing?!" He was suprised as he looked at the guy, bleeding to death. "Hold on this will take a minute," he pulled out a medical kit. "What's your name??"

Noraith
06-04-2008, 06:44 PM
John flinched in pain as he moved hes arm ''J-John..'' Hes arm's muscles were pulled together because of the pain , but hes bone was still broken , It made the pain worse and the shock he had didn't make it better either , He was just glad somone was there to help him.

Light Buster
06-04-2008, 09:16 PM
"What happened?" Jacob said. "How did you get like this?! Your bones in your hand are pretty much crippled. Let me patch you up!" Jacob was now really worried.

Noraith
06-04-2008, 09:38 PM
John answered ''The guy .. Next to me .. Tried to kill me .. The man .. saved me.'' He turned a little and pointed at the bum next to the garbage can with a gun next to him , Seems like the bum had fallen asleep.

Light Buster
06-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Jacob began to patch up John's hand. He looked at the dead guy for a sec and then at the bum. It was something that was for certain.

Shuuchishin
06-05-2008, 01:57 AM
OOC: ya i know just im trying to speed it up here ill fix it up so it makes more sence sorry

Noraith
06-05-2008, 08:00 AM
John sighed ''I'm beggining to hate this world'' He saw the broken roof building again ''Is that building following me or something? '' He thought.

SockChan
06-05-2008, 09:40 AM
OOC: I agree with Luzifer, Valtell- you may wanna edit that post.

Sarumai looked up at the sky. "If there is a God... why do you hate me? All I've ever asked for... Is normal life," She clenched her fist. "is that... too much to ask for!?" No, what was she doing? This was silly. From what Sarumai had been through in her life- always having to run away- she no longer believed there was such thing as a God. And if there was, he sure as hell wasn't raining his blessings down upon her. She hobbled up off the ground. Sarumai had just undone the work of the hospital doctors in a matter of minutes with only bandages left holding her together. She leaned against the wall and looked down at her leg. "Damn." She sighed and reached her hand up to her head. "C'mon, I need another option-" She tapped her head with her finger. There was no use asking God for help, she was on her own with only her mind to help her out. She wished deeply that she still had her AI.

Luzifer
06-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Ben listened and watch... did she really have to go through with the whole 'woe is me routine'? Now Ben felt like a complete cad for not doing anything. He sighed and stood up, revealing himself, "Hey, its me" he whsipered, "What happened to ya? Last a saw ya, you were fightin' some sort of glowy thing with fangs and what not." he had his hands up in front of him showing that he wasn't a threat

Hollow Ichigo
06-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Akito pulled a cart-wheel mid-air before landing on another roof top. Sweat dripping from his brow. With a yelp of frustration, and the approaching fatigue of not only fighting something that never had but having to track more then three targets, AND using whatever was left of the aura he "borrowed" from all those people, Akito was at his wits end. Nothing more to give. His legs were turned to kelly from all the jumping and running he had to do. His arm still hurt like hell from the AI's last attack before turning it's attention to Sarumai.

Akito was tired. He needed sleep. Now for a place to rest.

SockChan
06-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Sarumai jumped in her skin and flicked her head to the side. It was a familiar face. Or at least, a friendly familiar face. "Oh-" She sighed. "It's you." She looked her own body over shrugged. "I just sorta... tripped."

"Oh, hey-!" She suddenly had another idea as to how she cold get out of here. "You said you traveled here from someplace far away. How'd you get here?" I swear... Sarumai thought, if he says he walked I'm screwed.

"Where oh where has my target gone? Oh where oh where could she be?" Daiso hummed. He was just a little ways away from a busy part of town. He would be able to ask around about this 'Sarumai' there. He turned his head to an alleyway with two men in it. Or... four actually, though two weren't moving. Ignoring this however, Daiso turned into the alley and approached the two. "Excuse me, have you seen or heard of a Sarumai around here? She is my sister and I am dreadfully worried." He shook his head.

Luzifer
06-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Ben looked at her, "Tripped? damn... must have been a nasty fall." he didn't ask questions, it wasn't beneficial to either of them to be nosy.

Her question made him nervous but he hid it well, "Oh? Well... my da took me too town a ways and then I sorta hitch-hiked the rest of the way, you know? I didn't have the money to pay no fair so I had to sort of mooch of people with actual transportation.

Light Buster
06-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Jacob turned around and saw a guy behind him. He was asked a question. He thought for a second. "Sarumai?...Let me think about that..." He didn't recall anything about Sarumai...he only wanted to focus on recovering John. "No," he replied. "I didn't see her anywhere here. How did she look like?"

Noraith
06-05-2008, 04:11 PM
John saw the man approaching ''More trouble?'' He thought as he let out a long breath , like a sigh hes broken arm moved for a second but John didn't even notice it , He watched as weird kind of birds flew by in the sky.

Hollow Ichigo
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Akito sniffed the air before tracking down a yellow aura. It belonged to another one of these new people. Akito sniffed again and picked up the smell of death. "Someone has lost a life." Akito looked over the side of the building he was on watching as the groups of people slowly disappeared, back into their comfortable homes. "Not fair" is all that came to mind. Man did he want to go home. However he couldn't do that with an ally and friend still out running from God knows what. Till he found her Akito wouldn't rest or go home.

SockChan
06-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Hitch hiking? No way- no chance! Rift was a dangerous place while it was dark out. She looked down as dissapointment crossed her face. Wow, this was turing out to be a great freaking day... "Well, anyways, I have to leave town, I mean-" She studdered but couldn't help it, she was exausted. "I'm going to leave town to go see a friend." She had no friends. "Her mother is very ill-" She didn't even know what a mother was. "and I should be there." She looked away in time to hide a more saddened look on her face now. "So- bye. It was nice meeting you, and I wish you good luck throughout your travels- Ben." With that, she began to walk away, gritting her teeth to keep from limping.

I'll die before I ever let them catch me...

Daiso scratched his chin. "Hmm- I am afraid I don't remember her face quite that well." He remembered his briefing on catching her. "It has been so long since I last saw her face. All I remember is white hair."

Light Buster
06-05-2008, 08:08 PM
"Hmm..." Jacob didn't even know Sarumai at all. "No...I didn't even see her at all." He was getting worried that he was being chased instead.

Luzifer
06-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Ben sighed, and coughed a bit... "sigh... you're not good at runnin' away you know that right?" he said this while lighting up another cigerette. His voice was more assertive then before, it was clear he was talking about something with which he had a great deal of experience. It wasn't his business, but she had fed him so he figured he could give her a couple of tips without inquiring into the nature of what she seemed to be so afraid of. The less he knew the better. "First rule: Don't run when you can't actually run. Sit down. You be needing a plan which leads me to a second rule of running away: A panicked pigeon is always caught no matter how fast it flies."

He sat down on the floor and pointed opposite him, "Back in my... country days, I learned how to run from fair scrape. And I learned up how to tell when someone was in one. I was a regular down at the station. Until I learned how not to get caught, which ways they always suspected me but never had the groups be doing any arresting. Once a capture pigeon myself, now I can tell when someone is a pigeon caught. So sit down a second... I figure I can pay you back the meal and then some by teaching you how to run in a way you can be proud of."

SockChan
06-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Sarumai didn't know what a pigeon was, but she got the point. She paused in the middle of the road for a second- thinking this over. She didn't have any other options so... eh, what the heck? Without a word she walked back and sat down. This Ben seemed to know what he was talking about- he sounded so sure of himself. But even so, Sarumai couldn't help but to be just a little uneasy.

"Oh dear." He sighed. "Well thank you anyways gentlemen, I'll be on my way now." Daiso would have slit both their throats, but he wasn't paid to kill civilians. And so he strolled out of the alley back onto the streets and headed up towards the market place.

Luzifer
06-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Ben watched her sit down and he nodded with satisfaction while taking a thick drag on his cigarette, "Alright. First, you need to stay still for a moment and rest. You don't look to be in good condition, you're bleeding, you're sweating, you're tired. If you run like that you'll just get caught. Especially without a plan. If you just go out there running every which way from Saturday, you're going to get snapped up so fast you ain't going to know what hit you. So I want you to just a take a few solid breaths and just calm down. Running away is more about thought then movement. When I used to run from the cops, I they would just catch up with me after a while, so I had to learn ways of loosing them. Learning how they set up their drag nets, figuring out areas where I could go but they couldn't. Strategies, you see? Now, that said, I don't know this area. What sort of means do we have available to get you out of town."

Noraith
06-06-2008, 10:37 AM
John watched as the man left ''What was all that about?'' He saw that Jacob was finished , He got up and held hes broken arm ''Thank you for you're trouble.''

SockChan
06-06-2008, 10:52 AM
"Well-" She replied, "I tried taking a hoverboard earlier. But that didn't quite go as planned." She sighed- thinking about her pathetic attempt earlier. She snapped her head up. "Oh! but there's a monorail-station up ahead- it's only a few miles from here. But as you can see, the only thing I'm worried about is getting caught. And the station isn't too thick with crowds to hide in at dark." She looked at Ben again. "So do you have any ideas as to how I could sneak into there? Oh, and I'm uh- sorta in a hurry. Time isn't exactly on my side."

"Have you seen a white-haired girl by the name of Sarumai?" Daiso asked a stranger at the market. "Uh- I've never heard of any Sarumai, but a white-haired girl tried stealing my hoverboard earlier." The man pointed over to his hoverboard- only his AI was standing there this time, guarding it. "Do you know about her whereabouts by any chance?"
"Er- my AI chased her down the road for a while, but I don't think it ever caught her."
"Thank you, that's all the information I need." And with that, Daiso walked off wearing his devious grin.
This is going to be easier than I thought.

Luzifer
06-06-2008, 11:36 AM
"How badly is time not on you're side?" Ben asked, "I mean, are we talking about them finding you or are we talking about something definate effect that will happen to a third party if you do not act? Oh and just because you don't seem to know how this works, you're not supposed to tell me whats going on. Otherwise, i can be punished for conspiracy. The reason I ask is because I'd like you to rest until tomorrow night... they will have already hit the monorail station. I doubt you're 'creditors' are stupid. If you're going to bust through them you'll want to be rested and day break is coming on fast. You'll get trapped in the light."

SockChan
06-06-2008, 01:08 PM
That wasn't exactly the answer she had been hoping to hear. "I just can't be found okay? But what you're saying... Waiting here?" This was the last thing she wanted to be doing; just sitting around. Doing nothing. "Are you sure this would be the best solution to use?" She looked down at the ground- searching through her thoughts. Nothing.

Daiso strolled right along the empty road humming his little song. His footsteps echoed throughout the streets. He breathed out into the air- seeing a little white fog appear from his mouth, then disappear again. I remember her name from somewhere... "Hmm." He tapped his chin curiously.

Luzifer
06-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Ben sighed, "You really are new at this ain't you? Yes, moving around with a bloody leg like that will get you noticed right quick. Do you really think that you don't look suspicious right now? I'll bleeding and terrified like a cockroach in daylight? You've already caused enough damage by breaking that wall, but luckily I be thinkin' this area abandoned since I ain't seen nobody around. If that be the case then it should hopefully go unnoticed, or just chalk up to random weathering. So yes. I think you should sit a bit. We'll hit that monorail tomorrow night when we gots plenty of the darkness to cover our tails. If these creditors of yours are like any creditors I've ever met they'll come running to a crime scene, know what I'm sayin'? So if I be breakin' a few windows and tripping up the alarms a couple blocks over... I think I can cause enough ruckus to give you a clear shot at the monorail. You can slip out. That seems to be the best plan goin' off the information I have. So, unless theres something useful you can tell me I think that'll be the best plan to get you to you're...friend's house and away from you're creditors."

SockChan
06-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Sarumai blinked. She no longer had the luxury of being stubborn. It was this or nothing else. She looked down at her leg. "Fine." She said. A thoughtful look crossed her face as she worried about being found. She was getting tired of this- running, hiding... She just wanted it all to stop. She lifted her head. "But I doubt we should stay here in this rubble." She said, brushing herself off.

Shuuchishin
06-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Teku followed the blood that had been left behind by samuri he kept looking around for he knew that he was getting close"damn where is she" he started running he was thinking about where she would go exspecaly if she dident want any help "hmmmmm" he said to him self

Luzifer
06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Ben smirked slightly, "I suppose not... though I've stayed in worse places. Speaking of worse places... you can always check into a dumpster hotel. I was in one earlier tonight and it seems they just picked up the trash so they are relatively clean. Or you can go to one of those love hotels and rent a room... I doubt they'd look for you in one of those." He began thinking of other good places for her to lay low, glad that she either didn't know or wasn't going to bring up that he had ransacked her place for food. He looked at her leg, but figured that she could handle herself, and if she couldn't she'd say so.

SockChan
06-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Sarumai stared at Ben for a second. "A what hotel?" She was desperate, but come on now- a dumpster? And just what was a 'love hotel'? "Eh- I'll be glad to stay anywhere but a dumpster." She said, trying to hide her confusion. Sarumai wanted anything but to look like an idiot right now. Maybe Ben was just using foreign slang or something...

Daiso spotted an armored man with his walking with his head down. Was he depressed? No- he seemed to be... following something. He looked at the crimson liquid that lay in small specks on the ground. Ah, fresh... He approached the man following the specks. "Yes, um, sir? Would you have happened to see my sister? Her name is Sarumai, and she has white hair." Daiso could follow the trail himself, but he may or may not need information from this armored stranger.

Luzifer
06-06-2008, 08:18 PM
"So you're willin' to be walkin' on a busted leg and bleedin' all over the damn place and dyin' by runnin' head long into a mono-rail station swarming with 'creditors'... but you're not willin' to get a little dirt..." he smirked "And here I thought you weren't actually a girl. But it seems those two X chromosomes are finally sticking up for themselves." He thought to himself, "So now I have to find a place to lay low that comes with a stylist and make up. Does the madam want a vanity with her room? How about a facial?" He laughed to himself slightly and suddenly broke down in a coughing fit. Something warm and metallic tasting filled his mouth but he swallowed it quickly before she could notice. Well...for now he was done pulling her leg. It had been nice to ignore the fact he was a convict and lord over someone for a few minutes but now he realized the full gravity of what he had gotten himself into... and now began to think of ways of getting out of it. "Well, you know of any abandoned factories in the general vicinity but in the exact opposite direction of the monorail? If we're close to the mono-rail now, I'm betting they think we're gonna make a break for it. Better to back off for now and make them think we went underground."

Noraith
06-06-2008, 08:29 PM
John sighed as a drop of rain hit hes nose ''Wha?'' He looked up as clouds were gathering up . He thought ''Bummer'' He didn't know what kind of storms awaited in the world of Rift .

Shuuchishin
06-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Teku stoped and looked up at the man" hmm i dont know maybe i have" Teku never knew she hada brother but he dident look like her he studyed him over " hmmm follow mw" he said and continued to follow the blood trail

Light Buster
06-07-2008, 05:05 PM
"You're welcome..." said Jacob. He was relieved that John was safe. He looked up and saw a drop of rain. "It's raining..." Jacob thought. He hoped this wouldn't turn into a downpour.

Noraith
06-07-2008, 05:25 PM
He watched as fog raised as more rain started pouring from the sky ''Wha? What the heck is this?'' He took cover in the alleyway when it started raining , it seemed that it didn't rain into the alleyway because the rooftops were on the way.

Light Buster
06-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Jacob began to think what kind of world is this as he went into an alley. He wanted to know who was that guy that asked him that question. He was beginning to think why would he look for his sister. He never got his name as well. Jacob was tired and he decided to hang out here until the rain stopped.

SockChan
06-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Sarumai laughed a little before going over any place where there might be another abandoned facility. A place where they would never expect to find her... "Ah! There's an old facility that no one uses anymore. And it's pretty much off limits to civilians so no one should be snooping around there." Why hadn't she thought of this earlier? It was such an obvious place for her to hide that no one else would ever suspect it! However it was also the last place she'd choose to hide out in- next to the choice of a dumpster anyways. She stood up. "Okay, let's be going then?"

Finally, someone who might know her whereabouts. "Thank you sir." He nodded at the stranger and followed along with him. After a minute or so he gasped. "Oh, my! Why I've forgotten my manners." He extended his arm for a handshake. "I'm Daiso. What would be your name sir?"

Shuuchishin
06-10-2008, 04:52 AM
Teku shook his hand" im Teku,its nice to meet you" Teku dident trust this man for he knew nothign about him so he decided to keep an eye on him, Tekus turned around and continued to walk" you know your sister is preaty crazy" he said out of random"running around with so many wounds she must be crazy" he shook his head and kept following the blood samuri left behind

Luzifer
06-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Ben coughed a bit more, and then smiled as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "Sure... I'd like to be out of here right quick... I ain't slept in so long my eyes are getting all fuzzy." He followed, her walking a bit behind and gently running his finger along his closed balisong. "But, lord I don't like these city streets... I regret coming here. I think I'll make my ways just as soon as i muster up the... credits" remembering the word she had used, "to pay my path home."

SockChan
06-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Sarumai turned her head. "Perhaps... When this is over I could pay help you with that." She smiled- although her leg was still throbbing. THey were getting closer to the facility now. Just a little further. She was suprised that she hadn't seen any of the people she had been running from all day. Ben was right, Sarumai had made herself a walking target with how reckless she had been earlier. Bu she couldn't help it, people tend to be reckless when they're scared.

"Crazy?" Daiso tiltled his head. "That is a rather rash word to be using..." She must be getting desparate. This was going to be fun... There's nothing like chasing after a target that didn't know what to do. In Dasio's expirience, targets that were scared or lost eventually ran up into a dead end- where Daiso could silently finish them off.

Shuuchishin
06-10-2008, 12:42 PM
"it may be rash but she was hurt and she was moving,dont you thinkyou would call that crazy?" he sounded kinda anyyoed but dident mean to,Teku quicked his pace and was starting to get closer to samuri Teku knew this man wasenther sister he dident looke any tihng like samuri but he had nothing on him so he continued

Luzifer
06-10-2008, 01:18 PM
"Nah... connies don't beg from connies" he said simply, as he entered the facility through a window, the place was dusty but it was a scent that Ben loved. The feelings of abandonment were a close companion of his and he reveled in them. "Its bad busines." He offered her a hand to help her through, "Anyway, I'll take first watch. Just to be safe it would be best if we took shifts sleeping. I'll wake you when its you're turn."

SockChan
06-10-2008, 04:45 PM
As Ben helped Sarumai into the facility, she took a good look around. This hadn't been where she was created, but it was used to do just the same with other subjects before the incident. She shivered. Maybe a dumpster didn't sound so bad now... "Okay, sounds good." She said, walking off into a small hallway. Sarumai nearly toppled over when she turned her head to a room- very similar to the one she had escaped from. She wandered in, broken glass cracking beneath her shoes. She looked up in fear at the giant broken tubes that people were once tortured in. She couldn't pull herself away if she wanted to.

OOC: srry, i kinda rushed the post

Luzifer
06-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Ben looked out the window briefly after the girl had gotten in but nothing suspicious caught his eye. He decided that before anything else he ought to take a perimeter survey of the facility so he walked along keeping always turning right so that he would always move along the outer wall of the facility. His path took him through many strange rooms. Some kind of laboratory he supposed but the nature of it... that he could not discern. Still, he didn't mind it... there was something about it he rather liked, a certain feeling that spoke to him, sweetly, like a siren in the mist.

But such sirens could not distract him from his current task... the place only had a couple entrance points and with a little bit of effort he managed to lock them down. Any body getting in would have to blow down a wall. All and all he was quite pleased that the girl had led him here... he wished he could remember her name but the nights events had taken it away by trauma.

"Yo!" he shouted. The entrances secure and the coast relatively clear he wanted to find the girl so he'd know where she was in case of an emergency. He didn't like confusion. He'd been confused for too long already. Guiding the girl in the ways had helped to boost his confidence and dispel his confusion, it showed that his old tricks still work here and he was not going to let this new found confidence dissipate because he couldn't find the girl when he needed to. "Where are you!?"

SockChan
06-11-2008, 12:04 PM
"Ah-" Sarumai's knees began to shake as she stare at the giant broken glass tubes that stand before her. Flashbacks of her own time in those glass prisons stabbed at her. A familiar voice brought her back to reality and Sarumai snapped out of it. Although because her legs still felt like rubber, she figured that staying where she was would keep her from looking like a fool, tripping all over herself. "I-I'm in here!" Her voice was a bit shaky.

"Hurt?" Daiso asked in curiosity. Hmph, seems like that virus at least did part of it's job... "Oh, I do hope we find her soon." He bit his lip. Daiso really did hope that he would find her soon- though his reasons were far from caring.

Shuuchishin
06-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Teku kept following hte blood to an abandond building" where the hell is she being taken" he said to him self. Teku walked into the building,it was an old facility"wow this place is old." Teku was looking at his suroundings,then he looked at the blood trail,it stoped right at his feet"she must be in here some where" he said then he contineud to walk around in the building

Luzifer
06-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Ben followed her voice and stepped into the room, "Here you are." he said with a frustrated sigh. "Anyway go to sleep, every moment you spend awake is a moment you ain't recoverin'. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take the blame for you being tired for the escape tomorrow. I'll just leave without you at that point." He turned around and stood in the hallway, "Now sleep, I'll stand watch."

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Eiko walked around the abandoned area slowly, rain began to patter on her head as she looked up and blinked. She could feel something about to come on. Eiko quietly began to follow the footprints in the trail of blood she was walking over. "Someone's been following this too..." she said quietly to herself. She continued to follow the silent tracks. No sound but the gentle rain pitter-pattering on the ground.

Silently hoping no one would attack her, she was too tired. Her energy seemed to be drained by the slow pooring rain.

SockChan
06-11-2008, 07:34 PM
"Yes, of course." Sarumai walked on down along the hallways until she found a sort of study. The first thing she spotted was a couch, and so she went over to lay down for a while, or at least until her look-out shift came. As she lay down on the couch, she noticed a couple of fliers pinned to the wall. Sarumai ripped them off the wall to study them as she held them above her head.
A20G87
A20G88
A20G89
A20G90
A20G....ect.
They were all crossed off like a check-list. Sarumai recognized this type of list. It was a list of executions to be carried off for this unit. Her eyes searched for more names, but it seemed that none of them had survived. Poor souls... She lay there for a while, just holding the papers with a blank stare until turing onto her side with her front facing the wall. Am I... the only one left? And with that, she finally drifted off into a sleep.

Heh? I suppose she really is getting desparate to hide in here of all places. Daiso turned to Teku and wondered when he would kill him, but of course he couldn't do that just yet... He may still be of value to his search. "Oh dear, why would my sister hide in such a horrid place?" He gasped in worry. "I hope nothing has happened to her." He nervously bit his nails. This was ordinary for Daiso to be doing on his job. And pulling off that fake attitude got easier every time. He was actually begginning to find it fun by now.

Luzifer
06-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Ben walked around for a while before sitting down somewhere. He began to look through files... chemical compound lists swirled onwards for miles. He had taken only a smattering of chemstry during his time in cram school after getting of the streets but he knew when he was looking at chemicals that were not you're run of the mill sodium chloride. Or maybe he didn't... he thought he did at least. These chemicals had long winding names that were meaningless to him. He could pick out vaguely that they involved nitrogen and carbon... oxygen and hydrogen and other such common elements but now inkling of their exact construction.

He wondered if this was some kind of pharmaceutical company. And if it was... why had it gone belly up? Normally medicine was a profitable business and if it wasn't there was no lack of government grants and subsidies to allowed it to progress. It seemed impossible that this place didn't like medicine so perhaps this place wasn't involved with pharmaceuticals. It definitely struck him as odd that all this stuff had just been left here. Was not the information at all valuble? dangerous? useful? Nobody just picks up and leaves there stuff behind for any joe-schmoe to take. They either dispose of it or take it with them. No... nothing about this fit together.

But then... Ben was rational. This world didn't seem to be rational at all.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Eiko yawned and sighed. Taking a break from her long meaningless follow of the endless blood and footsteps, she sat down and stared up at the sky. The rain seemed to be her only companion these days. At least she had no worries of failing something...

Silently she drifted off to sleep.

The screams of pain ran through the large hallway she now found herself in. Being only 10 now, she couldnt run that fast. Eiko sprinted as fast as she could until she found footprints that lead to a door. Her room. She glanced down at the door to see finger--- no, claw prints. She bursted into the room and stared in horror. Her friends were sitting there, tied up and gaged. Worried expressions they glanced back at her and tried to speak. Just as she figured out they were saying "Run" She felt something hit the back of her head, and she woke up.

SockChan
06-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Sarumai cringed in her sleep. More needles, more poking, more torture, just more of the same dreams. She thought she would have been used to these nightmares by now, but there was no getting over them... She still remembered how it felt being kept in those glass prisions. Sarumai tossed and turned on the couch, as if doing this would miraculously shake her memories. This is why Sarumai hated sleep. To most other people it was supposed to bring new-found energy to them when they woke up. But for Sarumai, it was only torure. Almost literally.

OOC: aahh- srry, another quick post D:

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Eiko looked at the blood. "I guess i should follow those footprints under the blood again..." She said, sighing. Another lonely journy.

Shuuchishin
06-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Teku dident even look back at the man, to be honest he dident even care,Teku had always been able to tell from lies beacuse heh ad be lied to so much."wait here" he said then he walked down behind some thing and pulled out his sword, Teku had figured out the man and his plan.

Luzifer
06-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Ben continued to study the place... But as he did he planned. He was a survivor... a plotter... a graduate of the school of hard knocks and someone who had learned the ways of the world. Nothing was more obvious then his need for a plan. He had two choices... return to his old world or assimilate into this one. The former struck him as by far the more preferable of the two however he had no idea on how to go about it. He had fallen into this world and had no idea where the portal was. If he could find out where the portal home was he would make that his top priority but he didn't know how common knowledge such a portal would be and how to bring it up in casual conversation. 'Hey do you know of any portals to other worlds?' didn't strike him as a normal icebreaker.

No, there were no immediate actions that he could do to move towards returning home so that left assimilating. That would probably mean going back to theft and flimflam, but it also meant learning the ways of this world. Perhaps he could use the girl for that. She seemed to know her way around this world, which stood to reason since she had lived here her entire life. As long as he stuck closer to her and studied her way of doing things he could learn the culture. As a bonus she ought to feel indebted to him for getting her out of dodge and that meant that she would be willing to help him if he needed those 'credit' things and might help him find the stuff needed to start a life here. But that was getting ahead of himself. He could also turn her over to the people hunting her if things went REALLY sour... though that would was something he'd only do if forced. Ben liked to think himself loyal but if push came to shove than his survival instinct would override everything else.

After all he was a survivor.

Ben began to cough heavily and spat up some phlegm but in the darkness he could not see the crimson laced through it.

SockChan
06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Sarumai woke with a start. Sweat coated her forehead. She lifted a hand up to her chest; her own heartbeat drummed on in her ears. It was still dark all around her, but then again, she was in that old facility. Still, she had no way of knowing if she ahd slept into her shift, or if she had merely dozed off for a few minutes.

Daiso waited until Teku left his line of sight before stepping into the facility alone. He hummed his little tune, it softly echoed throughout the hallways like a lullaby.

A tune whispered to Sarumai from just around the corner. Was she still dreaming? Only one way to find out...

Glass crunched under Daiso's feet. Oh, so much for being stealthy. I can't see a thing in this damned place. He looked up at a few shattered glass tubes and suddenly remembered this place. This had been one of the first testing facilities for that supersoldier the- oh, what had they called themselves? The Creators, right! They had worked here for a while until it was shut down without any warning. This had once been Daiso's home.

Sarumai held her breath the second she heard the sound of breaking glass. "Ben...?" She whispered under her breath. She peeked around the corner to see a blue-haired boy standing there. No, not just any blue-haired boy... Daiso! Just what the hell was he doing here!?
Sarumai remembered meeting him about two years ago, but then again... how could she forget? Daiso had been the backstabbing little weasle that had gained her trust, only to later hack into her AI. Daiso had everything on her- he had her secret. And like a little weasle, he used this knowledge as blackmail against Sarumai. He had threatened her daily with this. She had never seen him since.
She clenched her fist.

Out of nowhere, a fist came hurdling at Daiso. He dodged it. "Oh!" He recognized that name now! Sarumai- that girl he had met some years ago. "Sarumai, dear! What a wonderful coincidence running into you here!" Back when Daiso had first met this girl, he had not been a hired killer. He had however, been a skilled hacker. She threw another swing at him and he simply caught it in his hand and held her fist there. "Aw, you're not still mad at me are you dear?"

Luzifer
06-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Ben heard the sounds of voices... he didn't like this... one sounded like Sarumai and one was different... masculine. Silently, he began to creep closer, making no sound and stepping carefully. Like burglarizing an occupied house everything depended on silence. He came where they were arguing but kept a wall between himself and them, listening to what they were saying rather than barging in.

Shuuchishin
06-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Teku heard samuri and came out with his sword drawn "hmph i knew you were lieing i dont like liers" he chared at the man that had been following him to get to samuri,Teku dident care for samuri he just want to killthe man that lied to him

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Eiko began to hear voices. Knowing she wasnt completely insane she decided to follow them.

SockChan
06-14-2008, 02:20 PM
"You?!" Oh this was just dandy, it was that Teku guy again. Didn't he ever give up?!

"A liar you say?" Daiso released his grip on Sarumai's hand. "Why... good sir, I am many things. A liar is not one of them." He stated in his most sincere voice. "Sarumai is my most dear sister. Isn't that right little sister?" He turned to Sarumai with a smile- and the small threat that it was hiding for Sarumai.

"Say WHAT?!" He had to be kidding... Sarumai related to that.... that weasle?! The thought made her want to gag. However, she had no choice but to play along, her secret depended on it. She forced the most convincing smile she could muster. "Yes. He is my... brother. And you how brothers and sisters are, heh. Always fighting." Sarumai had to contain herself, along with the impulse to rip that smile off Daiso's face.

Shuuchishin
06-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Teku laughed" dont lie to me,samuri i dont care what secret you hold but i will not let this lier use me to find you" he sounded sirous" you want to use me then you will pay for it in blood!" Teku was angry he knew he may have to kill both if amuri got in his way

Luzifer
06-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Ben remained hidden... from what he could piece together, the first man to arrive the 'brother' was someone that the girl 'sarumai' detested but who to a certain degree had a measure of control over her. A creditor, definately. He had the nose for profit and ignore morals that Ben knew made him a good person to have on you're side. This 'creditor' was the type of person Ben respected. A realist.

The second man, however, was the opposite. A complete idiot of the highest calibur who didn't put one once of thought into what he was doing and instead slashed about thinking that all bad lies should be exposed. Pure foolishness. He was the type that when the going got tough got tougher, lasted a while, then promptly died. There were many situations to simply let lie.

Still, Ben didn't want to directly interfere just yet and he was fast coming to the conclusion that he should just leave now before he was forced into the debacle the 'knight' was making. And who in the nine hells was stupid enough to use a sword in this day and age? Ben merely shook his head and kept one hand in his pocket.

His primary concern had to rest with his own survival... but while his more immediate survival would be increased by running, his long term survival would be jeopardized, as the girl could provide valuable help in his assimilation. It was a complex situation... he also wanted to avoid getting any knowledge about the situation. There was a reason that he didn't know... knowledge would involve him. It would indict him into perjury and so he had to weigh listening versus leaving before he could risk knowing what was going on.

Suddenly, he felt a spasm in his chest... a cough was coming on heavy and pleading. He shut his mouth tight but it began to force itself up. His lungs felt like they were on fire but he didn't dare make a sound.

Hollow Ichigo
06-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Akito ran to the side of the building and kneeled as low as he could. He sniffed the air a few times before taking a deep breath. Four auras came to him. Purple, white, Light Blue, and Orange. Four different people. The girl, the new comer, another he never knew, and last another he didn't know. This was confusing. He had to act now. However he had to first gain more information about there to new people.

"What have you got yourself into this time stupid girl?" Akito found an window and jump up to it before pulling himself inside the building. He he made his way down the hallways he heard voices. "Lair..." way all he could make out but it was enough. He looked around the corner and found what he needed. He friend, and her brother. Or so called brother. The fool who was charging blindly, and finally the idiot who smell of filthe. Akito blinded a few times before continuing watching. He had to learn more.

Noraith
06-16-2008, 12:18 PM
John walked down the street , He didn't know where to go but he didn't want to stand at one place , He started hearing voices ''What now?'' He held hes broken arm as he fastened the pace , He walked down the road After a while he saw a girl. He walked after her slowing down hes pace and asking ''What's going on here?''

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-16-2008, 03:58 PM
EIko continued following the voices, she stopped and turned to see a boy approach her. "What's going on?" He asked. She shrugged. Not saying a word.

Luzifer
06-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Ben ran.

He always did.

The story of his life. First he had run from the orphanage. Then he had run from cops and gangs and everything else into slums. He had always survived by running. Fighting only led to more fights. And there were too many people that were willing to fight in back alleys to hold off alone. There trigger happy fingers as oil just waiting for the spark of outspokenness to set them off.

He dashed away from the Sarumai and her 'creditor'. He had heard more feet arriving, echoing down the lonely halls. And he didn't want to be part of whatever mess was going down. Something like this had almost happened before... he had ran then to and that was why he survived.

----

"Hey who we waiting for?" Ben asked the boy sitting across from him. He was 9 at the time. He hadn't lived on the streets long or he would have recognized that the amount of green the boy was wearing, and the way he rolled his left pant leg up was dangerous. But he was naive and the boy was a few years his senior so he thought that he could be trusted.

"Some friends of mine." he replied vaguely. Holding something in his pocket, gently caressing it.

Ben sighed and leaned against the stack of boxes he had his back to. "Whatever." The boy had helped him out from getting caught by the pigs when he had broken into a house down on Feldmen. It was in the richer area of town, not truly high class stuff but having enough money that breaking in would net something easily pawned. When one of the neighbors had porked on him after catching him breaking the side window, they called the cops and forcing Ben to run through streets he wasn't as familiar with. However, the boy, Gerald, had noticed his predicament and helped him get clear.

They talked for a little after that and it seemed that Gerald had actually seen the whole thing and liked Ben's style. Said he had some friends that Ben should meet that could help a street-baby like him get some legs on. thats how Ben ended up waiting in this abandoned warehouse.

Suddenly the door banged open and Ben heard voices. Gerald stood up and flicked a butterfly knife out of his pocket. Ben had never seen such a knife before or used any other weapon. He merely watched as the older boy watched the door. Ben couldn't tell what happened exactly but Gerald took a bullet while whoever bashed the door swore something about 'cappin' greenies'. As Gerald fell bleedin' heavily the butterfly knife fell from his hand and skittered across the floor to Ben's feet.

The voices by the door spoke again, "Hey. I saw this crock bring in some other guy. Keep you're eyes for him. I don't want that greenie getting away."

Ben praised his luck, the box that he leaned against was blocking their line of sight to him. However, their footsteps were fast approaching and Ben doubted they would miss him in their search. Picking up the butterfly knife he ran out of the main area of the ware house and into a hallway. Grabbing onto a low hanging pipe he swung himself feet first through an window, breaking glass and cutting himself heavily.

He heard shouts behind him, they had heard the glass and Ben couldn't stop to tend his wounds. He ran through the streets until he dove into a dumpster. He waited their amidst trash and cockroaches for two full hours before climbing out and going back to his own hideout.

---

Ben opened one of the doors he had locked and ran out into the street and away from the others.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-16-2008, 07:18 PM
A flash of screams ran through Eiko's head. She blinked and then the people dying infront of her eyes flashed through her brain. Screaming in pain she fell to the ground holding her head. "No!! Don't!! Stop!! Leave them alone!!" She started screaming with her eyes closed. Somehow her memories were coming back, she wasn't asleep though.

SockChan
06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
OOC: Aaaargh. Stupid freaking mother f- ... uh, I typed a long post, and forgot to do that cut/paste thing before clicking post and I lost the er, well... post. So here's an extremely summarized post because I'm extremely ticked off right now.

---

Sarumai glimpsed a door out of the corner of her eye, dove into it, and locked the door behind her. Her leg hurt and she surveyed the room to see nothing but a window that was too high to jump up to in her current condition. With her leg in pain, she decided to just lay sprawled on the cold floor for a while.

She smriked. Maybe Teku will make himself useful and maul Daiso for me.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Ooc: o-o Mahkayla watch your f***ing language xDDDDDDDD

---

Eiko continued seeing the images, and slowly passed out.

Shuuchishin
06-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Tekus watched as samuri dove throuth the door "damn it she go away,atleast he wotn get her" he thought to him self Teku looked at the man" now to deal with you" he pointed his sword at the man throught" you will die here an now no one else will die here but you!" he was very sirouse

Hollow Ichigo
06-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Akito slid back into the hallway he came from and dashed across the hallway to a open door. As he entered he leaned against the dusty interior and sniffed the air. Their had to be a way to find her. Her scent was covering the whole building. Her aura was to strong that he have Akito a headache. She had been here before. It was still fresh. But duh whenever some has spent any amount of time in a place their aura becomes apart of it. It was all in balance with nature itself.

Now where to look was the matter.

Noraith
06-17-2008, 12:41 AM
John saw as the girl fell to the ground and screamed in pain , John was shocked at first and said ''Wha- Whats going on?'' As she didn't answer she passed out , John thought for a second that he could leave her there untill somone walked past , But it couldn't have been a nice person either , He didn't like to take too many risks after seeing what kind of guys beat him up. He pulled her up with hes left arm and put her right arm around hes neck and started pulling her backwards ''Where am i supposed to take her'' he thought now.

SockChan
06-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Sarumai wanted to cut her leg off. It started to throb again now, and every time she made an attempt to get up, she felt a delivery of multiple stabs to her leg. And not to mention her stomach... oh! That's right, she had completely forgotten about that. She looked down and saw bright red staining an even larger spot on her shirt. At least her stomach hadn't received any extra damage than when she fell off the side of the hospital building.

She moved again- this time an especially sharp feeling penatrated her leg. She cursed loudly into the musty air of the room. It echoed thorughout the building. She layed there panting heavily. Dammit, there really is nothing I can do...

Daiso pushed the edge of the sword away with his index finger. "Now, now, Teku... Where's the fire? I see no reason for you to be acting this way." He itched his nose. "Other than a mere hunch you've formulated within your mind." Daiso was waiting for Teku to make the first move. He dared him to with a devious glance. I'll rip you apart boy.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Eiko was lost in her dreams/memories. She had no idea what was going on in the real world. The one her body was in. She felt as though it was reality inside her mind. She probably wouldn't wake up again for a while...

Shuuchishin
06-17-2008, 10:54 PM
Teku jumped back and charged at dasio,Teku was mad he had never been this mad before his eyes were burning with anger" you will die!!!!!" he charged at him his sword ready to pice dasio

Hollow Ichigo
06-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Akito fell from the window. He landed on his feet with his heels high into the air giving him a opposite reaction so he didn't brush his legs. The muscles in his leg were beginning to give way. He had been on the hunt for over a day now. Not to mention that he had just come from an earlier mission. His body was not that far from losing all function.

"Where have you been you stupide girl?" Akito had sweat dripping from his brow. The climb up as tiring. Then he had to circle through an air tent to get to the window. The only other way was to run part the fighting happening behind the door his stupid friend was leaning on.

She was a idiot. Her blood was so strong that it over shadowed the aura that surrounded the building. It lead him right to her. Now they had to leave. She was in no condition to be fighting. Akito had one choose. He would take her where ever she needed. They were now a team. He watched both their backs. Please she was one of the only people that held any part of his heart. It was from the first time he saw her. He knew then that she was different. However it was in the way that his heart fluttered. Akito was attracted to her. Her aura was to strong. It was full of life but held something back. Just has Akito's before he was trained. His aura turned black. His mind split. It was so different now. He had become so enclosed.

"Where are we going. You need my help and I need yours. That is a fact. So.....where are we going."

Luzifer
06-18-2008, 01:52 AM
Ben sat down on the wet ground, it had started to rain while he had been running, a down poor that cut him cold to the bone. But he had kept running, knowing that stopping for even a second would cause his muscles to harden from the days worth of strain they had taken. Eventually though he collapsed in an alley. To tired to take another step, so he curled himself among some trash cans, using a lid held up by two adjacent cans as an impromptu roof to keep the rain off him.

His mouth was thick with blood. He had been coughing as he ran and each cough accompanied by the metallic copper taste he now recognized as blood. Clutching himself closely, with equal parts fear and chill, he wondered why he was suddenly hacking up his own blood. He remembered that he had been coughing heavily for a while and began to fear that he had caught some sort of foreign disease from this world, but he couldn't be sure. All he knew was that it terrified him. He'd heard about an equivalent disease on Earth. Consumption. Bacteria literally devoured the lining of ones long until eventually the individual drowned in their own blood. It was not a pleasant way to die and there was no escape... no medication ones symptoms manifested.

He stared at the wall opposite him. Why was everything going to hell on him? What misfortune had he brought upon himself? If only he could just turn back the clock... he never would have sneaked on to that stupid plain and never have come to this hellish place. It was cold, it was wet, it was filled with people who crashed through walls and random blobs that went berserk and attacked people. He trembled heavily. This was a place for heroes... for people with destiny! He didn't have destiny. All he had was dead parents who named him after a demon and a life of stealing to survive! He wasn't some noble warrior just waiting for the moment to come, no idealist who fought to protect those he loved. Hell, he didn't even like anyone or have anyone he wanted to protect. He had himself, and lot of bloody good that did him.

He knew he was whining, it was annoying even to himself, but by God he felt that after how many bad hands he had been dealt in his life he was own one solid rant of how much it sucked! Just to get it off his chest! He just wanted to scream and, no longer feeling any reason to hold it back, let out a howl of aggravation, frustration, fear, and pain.

Suddenly, the scream was strangled as he coughed up more blood. And accompanying it came a psychological smash up. The world blurred in his head, turning the mute, blue-grey of the alley in some endless sea of rolling tidal waves. It stretched outward for miles and he saw no friendly lighthouse to guide him to shore. Water crashed on top of him, smashing him under, suddenly he felt the air vanish from his longs and he choked for air. He gasped for it, struggled for it, wept for it. Tears that no rain would leave visible. But the sea continued to roll continued to beat him under. He couldn't find the surface. He flailed with his legs.

Then it passed, and his eyes opened. He was in the alley again. And his hand were around his neck. His neck was sore and as he rubbed it he felt nail marks. His nail marks. That meant... he had been strangling himself.

Noraith
06-18-2008, 06:21 AM
John pulled her to a building which had rain cover , It was something like a apartment , it seemed that the front door was open so he pushed the door open with hes shoulder and pulled the girl in and placed her against the wall onto the floor , He then sat on the stair-case , Listening to the rain , awaiting for her to wake up.

SockChan
06-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Sarumai's vision began to blur as she closed her eyes. A faint voice was heard from within her thoughts. Or... not from her head. She blinked a few times, trying to bring everything back into focus. She could see here and there, but otherwise the world was a big blob of shapes. That voice was familiar, but Sarumai's mind refused to cooperate. It was familiar in a way. She blinked a few more times and looked up at Akito standing before her. Her eyes were a blank grey. She was able to make out a few words that seemed to be coming from him. "...where are we going."

Apparently, Teku was the charge-your-opponent-head-on-and-hope-to-get-a-hit type of guy. These were the type of fools that died easily. Daiso moved out of the way, but with his speed, he seemed to flick out of the way, from one spot- then suddenly to another. He then appeared behind Teku and elbowed him in between the shoulder blades. He stood with his back now to him and cracked his knuckles. "Come now," He smirked "is that all you've got?"

Where was she going? She couldn't remember now. Her head felt like it had been hit with a hammer, making her paralyzed. Sarumai knew though that she was no where near paralyzed. So why couldn't she move? She winced as she tried to stand. Oh, that was why. Sarumai didn't want to fall asleep; sleep is where her nightmares haunted her. And she didn't want to be awake; this was where reality totrured her. Sarumai turned her blank stare back to the floor- now coated in her blood and let out a hoarse whisper.
"I want... to go home."

Hollow Ichigo
06-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Akito exhaled and bent down to Sarumai's side. He removed some fabric from his small pocket and tied it around her leg. It would stop the bleeding. Akito couldn't do anything about her stomach but he needed to get her out of here. With Teku being the different decoy, it wouldn't be hard to leave.

Akito lifted Sarumai onto his shoulders then swifted her body so it was like he was giving her a piggy back ride. Her blood stained his back as he jumped onto to the window ledge. He looked ground before he jump straight from it and placed both foot on the wall as he half slid, half fell to the ground. As he reached the ground however his leg give in and he fell to his knees.

Without thinking however Akito began to run. Back toward the city. She wanted to go home. Fine. They would make a quick stop at her house then to his own. Lucky for him he had the power of being in control on his side. He lived in the middle of the city in a small apartment. It wasn't that far from a department store. He would be able to gather supplies their.

"Sarumai just hang on for now."

Shuuchishin
06-19-2008, 01:34 AM
Teku smirked "ypur fast but not fast enough!" he swong his sword to the side knowing he would move out of the way,so as he swong his sword he threw his fist into dasios face hopeing it would hit him

Luzifer
06-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Time passed... the rain kept falling. Chill lanced through Ben like a wave of knives, but the worst had passed. His mind was calming... fatigue sifting through him and sleep was coming hard upon him. He had heard that freezing to death was akin to gently falling to sleep but he knew it was not nearly cold enough for that. Rather, it was old fashioned fatigue that had drained him this time. He'd been up for going on 36 hours now, and high stress hours those. He had run from so much and right now all he could do was rest and hope that things were brighter in the morning. He curled himself up underneath the garbage lid, trying to both stay out of the rain and muster together all the body heat he could and gently let himself fall asleep.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Eiko shook herself awake, completely forgetting everything she just went through. She looked up to see a boy sitting in the staircase. She began to shake. "Wh-where am i?!" She asked, "Who are you!?"

SockChan
06-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Sarumai let out a small shriek of pain as Akito lifted her. She put her arms around his neck to keep from falling off and buried her face into his back, hoping that this would all be over soon. But deep within her mind she knew that this would never end- not until she was caught and disposed of. Suddenly she felt a small jolt, and and dug her fingernails into the fur of Akito's jacket. Apparently he had fallen- but only for a second as he immediately started to run again.

Daiso felt put a hand up to his face and removed it to reveal blood. It dripped down the front of his face from his nose. "Oh, that wasn't nice..." No more than a second later, Daiso dissapeared from Teku's view. He waited a second more before appearing behind him again- only this time holding Teku within a tight chokehold. "You know boy, you're the type of person that makes this job so fun." He tightened his grip.

Sarumai begain to be relaxed again, Akito's back felt so warm. Maybe this is all just a bad dream... And when I wake up, it'll all go away.
And with that thought, she slowly drifted into sleep.

Noraith
06-19-2008, 03:00 PM
John Shook hes head as the girl seemed to wake up , He answered the girl ''Your at a apartment , i brought you here from the rain after you passed out , and my name is John if you need to know.'' He stood up and offered her a hand to help her up.

Shuuchishin
06-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Teku felt the air in his lung dissaper he pu his hand on dasio hans then thought of sometihng,right then he pushed his elbow hard into daiso stomich throwing him ageinst the wall teku huffed" you almost....got me.... but you arnt thinking right..." he picked his sword up and potined it a dasios throught" hehe to bad for you huh old man"

Hollow Ichigo
06-20-2008, 04:45 AM
Akito run into barn and knellde down. The rain was pouring down. Almost to mask their movements. Their scents were now washed away. Even Akito couldn't pick up a solid scent. Everything was scattered. Lost in itself yet sleeping on his back.

"Damn girls going to catch a cold." Akito gently laid Sarumai down on the floor, and took his jacket off. He wrapped it tightly around her body and pulled the jackets hood over her head. With that done he picked her up and was off. They had no time to waste. Teku was in dangerous. However Akito had to get Sarumai out of there place. If they were lucky Teku had killed the man and was now going home. If they still held that terrible luck that seemed to be so kine to them, the man was still alive and was remembered that Sarumai had been gone for sometime.

Worst case was them being followed. They was something Akito hated. If this man had brought others with him and they were still on the look for the girl then that would put innocen people in danger. God things were so out of hand at the moment. Their was almost nothing Akito could do. For now however they would continue for the city. It's skyline was already getting closer. Ten minutes at the most.

SockChan
06-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Daiso staggered and caught his breath. When he saw Teku pointing his sword at him again, he had the urge to laugh. "What age are you from boy? Using such a crude weapon." Daiso swalllowed. That damned thing was so close to his neck her could feel the coolness of the metal. He shoved his hand in his coat pocket and retrieved a small metal device. He lifted it up to face Teku, his hand held it ever so delicately. "This is a weapon..." He cocked it- the sound was music to his ears. "And I never miss."
His finger squeezed the trigger.

Sarumai found herself running again- that's how it always was in her nightmares- always running. But this time was different, someone other than her creators were tailing her this time. She ran faster, but seemed to not be moving anywhere. Now her feet seemed to be superglued to the ground. She twisted her head in fear- shaking uncontrollably. A large figure loomed over her and clutched her neck. Air became unavailable to her. She looked up to see that the figure was Akito. His eyes glowed a brilliant shade of red- Sarumai felt like he'd burn a hole into her forehead with that stare. She choked out, "W-why...?" Akito only laughed at her in reply. His opened his mouth to reveal sharp, jagged teeth.

Back in the real world- outside Sarumai's head- she clung to Akito's back in her sleep and breathed in short gasps. She was suffocating.

Hollow Ichigo
06-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Akito entered a small shack. He placed Sarumai on the floor and took the jacket off. She was dreaming. However it had to be a nightmare. It was killing her. She was believing what was happening in her mind. Akito had no abilities with dealing with the mind but he had a great idea.

Using his power of aura Akito used a light green aura to form around his hands. He rubbed her head and placed his forehead on her own.

"Come back to me Sarumai. We can get through this together. Just listen to my voice and follow. I'll guide you." Akito tried his best and didn't notice the long trail of crimson liquid that leaked from his legs and back.

SockChan
06-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Sarumai heard a voice- faint- but still there. It sounded kind, almost comforting in a way. She listened to it, trying to bring it into focus. It sounded like... Akito. But, no, that couldn't be possible! He was standing a few feet in front of her, choking her to death. But when she looked up to him, she saw that he had suddenly dissapeared. Drawing in a long breath, she surveyed the area. Nothingness was all around her. Then another voice sounded within her head, though it was far from comforting. Thought you'd gotten rid of me, have you? She spun around to face something that made every part of her being freeze in icy coldness. It was the virus.

Sarumai cringed in her sleep. "No... NO!!" She began to freak out laying there- flailing her arms and legs everywhere. She felt her arms hitting something, a person? Back inside her nightmare, she pictured the person she was hitting to be the virus. "Get away, get away from me!"

Hollow Ichigo
06-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Akito took every single hit. His body jerked from the power of each blow. His body seemed strangly weak. It had been this way from the time when he fought that virus. Still however he held on. The aura growing brighter with each passing second. He didn't know how long this would last but he knew one thing. He wouldn't give up on her.

She placed a solid hit on his stomach cause him to jerk back. The aura swayed and then returned when he balanced himself out again. This was going no where. "Sarumai......listen to me......" She hit him in the stomach again. This time while he was talking. Akito lost his breath and gasped while still holding on to the aura that slowly began to fade. ".....your stronger.....then..(gasp)... fight it." Akito coughed and a small trail of blood dripped from his mouth. He shook his head and placed his forehead against her own. He had to do what he could. She meant that much to him.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Eiko looked at his hand. Should i trust him? she asked herself in her mind. He did... he helped me though... she reached up and took his hand. "John.. nice to meet your aquantence. Im Eiko..." She said quietly glancing at his arm. She gasped. "Y-you're hurt! Wh-what happened?" She asked.

Luzifer
06-22-2008, 02:01 AM
... Void... emptiness... The unfeeling creep that sinks through bone and blood.

It is the only dream of the Unfated. The average. The meager.

Oh poor souls who have no ambition, no desire, no hatred, no love, just the lives that they cling to in vain hope that they can rise from existence to being by existence alone.

Such people have no dreams... when they sleep, they have no destiny to pull at their heart strings to make the symphonic music that can play across the lining of their skulls in orchestral theater.

No... they have only the blandness of monotony, bleak and black, to grind aware their distaste into a calm paste of indifference.

To sleep... but no chance to dream. To die... and to be born again. But never growing for the many cycles that fate takes them down. The human lichen upon the crags of the future, degrading the cold stone into the fertile soil for the fated ones. Those who hear the call of fate.

They are the unsung corpses that shuffle in unpoetic step to the marching beat that only they hear. And they... are not among the living, nor among the dead.

And Ben... knew no dreams.

Noraith
06-22-2008, 03:23 AM
John looked over to hes right arm ''Somone hated me. I'm not sure who.'' He turned to face Eiko and said. ''Well , nice to meet you Eiko'' While pulling her up from the floor.

Shuuchishin
06-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Teku looked at the metal thing and felt some thing by his face right as he dived out of the"what the hell is that thing"he thought to himself Teku rub his cheak and felt blod acrossed it" nice shot" he said his voise echoing through the factory" im a little faster then that" he looked around ans spoted his sword"damn i cant get to it he prabbably faster then me what can i do"he thought to him self,Teku looked around again to noticed he was behind a stack of boxes,if Teku pushed the boxes at the angle he could create a distration and get his sword.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Eiko gasped. Who could hate someone this kind? She thought. She lightly touched his broken arm. "I-im sorry that someone hated you..." She said quietly. "And nice to meet you too." She said, smiling a little. "Usually when i get breakdowns like that, people just let me be..." She said.

Luzifer
06-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Kristos Santos sighed as he knocked on the door to his bosses office. He'd had a long night talking with Laura. Not that it wasn't to be expected, after all her nephew had just "died", the closest thing she had to a son and the object of her search for the past 17 years. Ever since her sister and brother-in-law passed away in that traffic accident and had left her nephew an orphan she had struggled to get custody over him. However, at the time they were embroiled in legal trouble about possession of cocaine. By the time, they had cleared their names (it had actually been the maid using the trunk of their car as a temporary stash) the boy had already disappeared from the foster home. There was no documentation on how or why the boy left, but Kristos never got a good impression of the husband in charge... he was the quick to anger type and their nephew had been always been a troublemaker.

It was ten long years of fliers and milk cartons without a lead until their nephew turned up in a police precinct in the inter-city area. Laura had lavished love upon the boy when he was found, and learned quickly to forgive his rough edges. They were the scars of a hard life, she often mentioned to Kristos, and he was inclined to agree.

But the boy was "dead" now... and in some sense had been dead from the moment he was born. But what had sealed his fate was not the "drowning" that he had told her, rather, he had enter into the Rift world. And that meant he had forfeited his life unknowingly. He could imagine how miserable his nephew must be now, knowing he failed at the one goal in his life. Survival.

"Come in" said McGregor through the thick oak door and Kris opened it nodding to his superior in respect. "What do you have for me?"

"I've confirmed that a few people got through the rift before we were able to close down access effectively. And I believe of those... only one is a Meager."

"...great... out of curiosity which one was the Meager?"

"...my...nephew"

The older man looked at him with sympathy, "My condolences."

"Its okay... I already broke the news to my wife, though I told her that he'd died by drowning and his body couldn't be recovered." Kristos dropped his words like heavy weights, each on crashing against the marble floor and shattering into glass shards.

"If we find it we could send it back..." the man offered.

"No... finding a corpse in the Rift would be impossible and I don't want to waste our money. Don't worry about me... I've already made peace with it."

"Well... are you sure the boy was a Meager?" McGregor kept offering Kristos bones to try and give him hope but they both knew that Kris would have already thought of all this before.

"No technical tests were done to determine if his personality fit that of the Meager archetype, but I'm certain he is. My wife once asked him what he most wanted to be when he grew up... he replied 'Alive' and that was all. She kept asking him but that was all he said he really wanted, that everything else was meaningless."

A frown crossed McGregor's face. They both knew that such a lack of ambition was the greatest sign of a Meager. They lacked the hand of Fate to guide them to greatness. Without the Blessing of Fate, no human could obtain anything of merit. "How long does he have? Could we get him out before the Rift world kills him?"

"Its too late. As soon as a Meager enters the Rift, they forfeit their lives. The Rift world imbues the Noble with life and power... but... in order to do that... it drains the Meager. And kills them. Much like how a Noble who enters the Rift but leaves maintains the power he gained their, a Meager would continue to die. Besides... the boy probably won't live 3 days... 5 if he's strong willed. It's as I told my wife; Ben Zelbub is dead."

Noraith
06-24-2008, 08:33 AM
John said . ''Who in the world would leave you lieing there?'' As he thought to himself ''I allmost did...'' He watched as she touched hes broken arm ''Well , some people are just not negotiable.'' He smiled.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Eiko smiled a little. "Well... Not many people.. like me.. i've been alone most of my life.. or at least, all i can remember." She looked down. "No one really cares... but im thankful you didnt just leave me there so..." She hugged him quickly and looked away. "Th-thanks i guess."

Noraith
06-24-2008, 03:50 PM
John watched as she hugged him . ''Um... Your welcome .. Heh.. And i'm amazed that people don't like you .. And you've been alone allmost all your life? Thats terrible...'' He started to walk to the door but tripped on hes own leg hitting hes head against the door and falling on hes broken arm ''Agh , Ouch... Clumsy me.'' John said smiling but at the same time a tear came out of hes eye because it hurt so bad.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Eiko helped him up. "Are you alright?" She asked. Looking at his head. "You have a huge bump now silly." She said quietly.

Nami|emo|cookie|
06-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Ooc: Kichi-chan is grounded for a month. so she wont be back for a while guys ^-^""" she wanted me to tell you all..

Noraith
06-30-2008, 03:10 AM
John opened the door. ''Ladies first.'' He said while thinking ''I'm was going to make a fool out of myself sooner or later , But thats just ridiculous , Hitting my head against the door , Meh.''

Shuuchishin
06-30-2008, 03:33 AM
OCC: dang what she do

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Ooc: eh, just was walkin at night, cop got her, and her dad was pissed.
she was just bored tho i mean come on, she didnt know there was a legal curfiew -____-

Eiko smiled a little and walked through the door. "Thanks. I think im gonna stick with you, i dont want someone as nice as yourself to get hurt like you just did." She said, giggling a little to herself, thinking, Though it was kinda funny...

Noraith
07-03-2008, 06:25 PM
ooc: Damn , Thats Strict, Here we have a law that under 16 people can't be out after 11 , But the cops just warn you they don't do anything else.

''Well thank you very much.'' He said walking out of the door after her . ''To tell you the truth , I'm not from here at all , So its natural for me to get into trouble at first'' He said smiling . Afterwards he thought ''Wait , What if she thinks i'm weird and that i'm not welcome here , I mean i don't know what expressions do i get when i tell people i'm from another planet '' He got a bit nervous now.

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Ooc: wow o.o lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss kichi T-T

Eiko looked at him. "really?" Still thinking, im gonna stick to you so you dont get hurt. "Well... im quick to be kind." She said. "It's not in my nature to just let someone who helped me go astray..." She sighed. "Unless.. you find me annoying like all of them..."

Noraith
07-04-2008, 10:42 AM
John Thought ''Wow , Well , She is a kind person so far.'' Then replied ''Who would find you annoying? Theres nothing annoying about you... People who would hate you for nothing are just assholes.'' He walked onto the road. ''Your actually the only kind person i've seen here besides a soldier who patched up my arm here'' He patted on hes right arm.

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Eiko followed him. "Alot of people just kind of... i dont know.. they just hate me." She smiled. "But you know, you're different. You didn't just leave me there. Most people would've forgotten i was real..." She said, her eyes showing a little bit of pain.

Noraith
07-04-2008, 05:57 PM
John turned around and said ''People who do that are no better than the ones who attacked me '' He smiled and then said ''Do you know any places to stay around here? Like a .. Hotel of somesort?'' And thought '' Even thought i have no money.'' He looked up to see that the rain had stopped and the sky was dark. Temperature was falling quick ''Besides , Its getting cold outside...''

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Eiko nodded. "I know... But yeah, i'm not sure if there are any around here.." She said looking up at the sky. "It is getting pretty cold." Maybe i can follow one of these foot prints... she thought.

Noraith
07-05-2008, 12:43 AM
John said ''Well ... If i may ask , Don't you have a home? Since when its getting cold outside you could always go there.'' He then thought ''I would gladly stay in a dumpster , Right...''

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Eiko sighed. "I told you, im mostly alone... i have no family, and no home.."

Noraith
07-06-2008, 05:33 AM
(People are so inactive , Damn you people!)
John Didn't reply , He started walking down the street looking both sides of the street frequently.

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Eiko followed closely behind him, watching the footprints infront of them.

(( he's right guys!! just cuz kichi ishnt here D:< ))

Noraith
07-06-2008, 04:49 PM
He suddenly stops and looks left , A flashing light says ''Motel'' He turns around and asks her ''Do you have any .. Money? Cash? So you could stay there?''

Shuuchishin
07-06-2008, 10:26 PM
OOC: i want to continue but icant unless emo shock is here

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Eiko blinked and checked her pockets. "Yeah, i do." She said smiling.

Noraith
07-07-2008, 09:36 AM
John Pushed her inside the building and went to the register , He said ''Room for one please'' Smiling and then put her infront of the register.

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Eiko blinked then looked at the woman. "Um.. room with two beds please?" She asked. "Yes ma'am. that'll be 200$ for the night." Said the woman at the counter. Eiko shifted through her pockets. "He-here." She said, handing the woman the money. "Have a nice night." Said the woman as she handed Eiko a small cardkey and smiled.

Noraith
07-08-2008, 04:45 PM
John said ''Umm , I actually ment only one room for you'' He then backed up and said ''Well , I didn't want to waste your money..''

Nami|emo|cookie|
07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
She blinked. "I dont want you going back out there. Its not safe after dark around here..."

Noraith
07-11-2008, 05:42 AM
''Weird'' He wondered ''Well , I'm in a big dept to you now'' He said. Then he started to walk to the staircase.

SockChan
07-14-2008, 02:23 PM
OOC: What... I'm gone for just a little while and my RP dies?! D: Well, I'll see if people start posting again, and if not, I shall beat them with a stick then drag them back here.
That, or I may just submit a new RP. :P

Shuuchishin
07-14-2008, 02:58 PM
OCC: im here just waiting for you to continue the fight

BIC:
Kratos was walking down the street past the old factory, he heard some noises form in sided and decided to check it out"whats going on in there" he thought to himself he when into the door and saw one man behind some boxes and another standing there with a gun. Kratos readied his swords and walked in slowly trying not to get caught"whats going on here" he said silintly.

Noraith
07-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Ooc: God Of War! Oh My God.

Shuuchishin
07-15-2008, 05:16 AM
OCC: not really he came from the game tales of sinphonea