PDA

View Full Version : Naruto spoilers???

sairis
05-26-2008, 09:28 PM
My friends heard some major spoilers about Naruto at a convention from someone who had (supposedly) talked to someone who works with Kishimoto, but I don’t know what to believe.

They said:
Naruto’s mom (Kushina) is NOT Konan. She died performing the sacrifice jutsu in order to bring Naruto back to life because he was still-born. She was the 3rd Hokage’s oldest daughter, making the 3rd Naruto’s grandfather.
Minato (the 4th) secretly trained with Orochimaru when he was a teenager; Jiraya didn’t know about it.
Sai is related to the Uchiha Clan.
Sai’s brother isn’t really his brother & he was used as an experiment by Orochimaru & was killed by Kabuto. Sai blames himself for his death & that’s why he didn’t deny “killing his brother” when Sakura confronts him about the book.
Shikamaru & Temari are lovers.
Ino & Choji get together.
And Naruto & Sakura are crazy in love…..there’s supposedly a minor sex scene towards the end of Shippuden (no nude scenes though)
There's a big ninja war.
Lee dies in Gai-Sensei’s arms after some battle.
Ino dies saving Sakura.
Hinata dies trying to be brave like Sakura (She admires how Sakura changed & became strong) Neji and Kiba are there when it happens but they were injured. Neji said it was his “duty” to protect Hinata, but Hinata wouldn’t accept that. She managed to kill the enemy. (one of the Akatsuki, I think)
Rin is Tsunade’s daughter (Tsunade was pregnant from Dan when he died).
Rin is working under Pein now as a medical ninja.
Rin witnessed the Uchiha murders & was taken captive by Madara. Kakashi & everyone else thought she was dead. (Kakashi & Rin were 17 @ the time)
Madara absorbed Obito’s right-eye Sharingan & used it to create a new kind of Mangekyo Sharingan. (That’s why the hole in his mask is on the right side) But Obito is dead.
There are more people who join Akatsuki after some of them die.
Sasuke takes Itachi’s old position in Akatsuki.
Sakura is captured by the Akatsuki at the end of Shippuden and works under Rin, not knowing who she is.
Tsunade believes that Sakura is dead & has a funeral for her.
Naruto runs away to rescue Sakura because he doesn't believe that she died in the war because her body was never found.
There’s another Naruto series after Shippuden, when they are adults.
Gaara dies (long after Chiyo brought him back).
Sasuke goes back at the very end of the saga to save Naruto in the battle against Madara and Sasuke dies in that battle.
Pein is the 4th Hokage. He controls several different bodies & “Pein” is just one of them. Madara is actually the founder of Akatsuki & he’s the only one who knows that Pein is the 4th. None of the other Akatsuki knew this, except Rin knows….but she’s not an actual member of Akatsuki….she just works for them.
“Pein” is killed, but he switches to another body. Rin & Kakashi both died. They were reunited at the end & Rin decided to risk her life and fight against Pein….which is how “Pein” died. Rin & Kakashi were in love when they were teenagers.
Tsunade dies while fighting the new Pein (different body) & finds out who he is because Minato shows himself right before he kills her….the 4th is very very evil!!
Jiraya dies long before this & had no idea that Minato was still alive.
Naruto's last battle is with his father (the 4th) & the 4th succeeds in taking the Kyuubi out of Naruto, but Sakura is able to save Naruto’s life somehow while injuring herself, but she lives.
Naruto defeats the 4th with the help of a few others (don’t know who). (This battle is supposed to drag on forever.)
He later leads the Konoha ninja in battle against Kyuubi. They send it back to the underworld & Naruto meets up with Jiraya in some place between worlds where Jiraya helps him seal the Kyuubi back into the underworld. (places a seal on both sides of the gate) & then the war is over. Naruto becomes Hokage & no longer has Kyuubi & the lines on his face disappeared.
How much of this do you believe is true??

toibuster
05-26-2008, 09:33 PM
some of it sounds umm.... like it might happen
buutt some sounds fake but who knows!!

Gjallarhorn
05-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Naruto’s mom (Kushina) is NOT Konan. She died performing the sacrifice jutsu in order to bring Naruto back to life because he was still-born. She was the 3rd Hokage’s oldest daughter, making the 3rd Naruto’s grandfather.
Naruto's mother was from another country, and therefore could not have been a relative of the 3rd. The third's only child was Asuma.

Minato (the 4th) secretly trained with Orochimaru when he was a teenager; Jiraya didn’t know about it.

Not surprising considering considering they were on the same Genin team.

Sai is related to the Uchiha Clan.

Considering Danzo wanted the whole Uchiha clan killed of, this is very unlikely. The only reason Sasuke is even alive is due to a threat Itachi presented again Danzo.

Sai’s brother isn’t really his brother & he was used as an experiment by Orochimaru & was killed by Kabuto. Sai blames himself for his death & that’s why he didn’t deny “killing his brother” when Sakura confronts him about the book.

There is no evidence to back this, as well as the fact that neither Sai nor Orochimaru mention anything about it when the meet. It was also stated that Sai's brother died while saving Sai.

Shikamaru & Temari are lovers.

No crap.

Ino & Choji get together.

Foreshadowed more than necessary.

And Naruto & Sakura are crazy in love…..there’s supposedly a minor sex scene towards the end of Shippuden (no nude scenes though)

Doubtful, considering Sakura rarely even thinks of Naruto at all. Also, it's a kids series. There'd be no sex. It's also interesting that "Shippuden" was specifically mentioned, seeing as the manga is the basis for the anime, so if this guy really worked under Kishimoto, he'd be working on the manga. "Shippuden" is a term related strictly to the manga, as in the manga it's still simply "Naruto".

There's a big ninja war.

The series seems to be coming to some form of an end, and the last group of antagonists, Akatsuki, have slowly started to be killed off, which really doesn't leave much room for a war in the plot. I think it's worth saying that the series as a whole is nearing its climax.

Hinata dies trying to be brave like Sakura (She admires how Sakura changed & became strong) Neji and Kiba are there when it happens but they were injured. Neji said it was his “duty” to protect Hinata, but Hinata wouldn’t accept that. She managed to kill the enemy. (one of the Akatsuki, I think)

The only Akatsuki that have not been killed yet are Pein, who is obviously going to be the final villian for Naruto to defeat, Konan, who nothing has been foreshadowed for, and Kisame, who's current fight against Suigetsu has not been shown, but will undoubtedly be defeated, as Suigetsu was just introduced as a main character, and its doubtful he'd be killed off so soon.

Rin is Tsunade’s daughter (Tsunade was pregnant from Dan when he died).
That's the kind of thing that would have been mentioned some time ago if it was true, given Kishimoto's style of writing.

Rin is working under Pein now as a medical ninja.
All of Akatsuki has been revealed. New allies won't be walking out of the woodwork at this point.

Rin witnessed the Uchiha murders & was taken captive by Madara. Kakashi & everyone else thought she was dead. (Kakashi & Rin were 17 @ the time)
Madara absorbed Obito’s right-eye Sharingan & used it to create a new kind of Mangekyo Sharingan. (That’s why the hole in his mask is on the right side) But Obito is dead.
Madara had already taken his own brother's Mangekyo Sharingan, and there by gained the ultimate Sharingan. Taking Obito's regular Sharingan wouldn't enhance his abilities further.

There are more people who join Akatsuki after some of them die.

Nearly all of Akatsuki is dead.

There’s another Naruto series after Shippuden, when they are adults.

Again, seeing as Shippuden is specifically mentioned, it separates it from the manga, thus making questionable the credibility of this source.

Pein is the 4th Hokage. He controls several different bodies & “Pein” is just one of them.[/quote0
There is no way he could have survived the sealing jutsu he used on the Kyuubi to seal it within Naruto. If you want proof, the 3rd Hokage used the jutsu and died in the same way that 4th Hokage died, giving his soul to the God of Death.

[quote]Jiraya dies long before this & had no idea that Minato was still alive.

Jiraiya was killed by Pein, and at his dying moment realized who Pein was. He sent a toad summon to tell the others who Pein really is.

Naruto defeats the 4th with the help of a few others (don’t know who). (This battle is supposed to drag on forever.)

The manga has not gotten that far, and they don't actually intend to make fights "drag forever". Again, makes crediblity questionable.

How much of this do you believe is true??

Pretty much none of it, because I've just disproved a good portion of it with events that have happened so far, general knowledge of the story, and 8 years of experience with Kishimoto's writing style.

Let's also make note that there's not a chance in hell that this information would be released on a multi-million dollar series. There's not a chance the staff would release that kind of information.

Also, if this kind of information was leaked, it wouldn't have been just to your friend. It'd be kind of foolish for someone to do that. And if this kind of information was announced, there'd be articles on every major anime and manga news site on the internet.

What convention was this supposedly at? Does your friend speak Japanese, in order to talk with this supposed staff member?

TeresaFaintSmile
05-27-2008, 05:49 AM
I have a shippuden spoiler too...

***WARNING SPOILERS BELOW***

This spoiler is short but farely accurate (50-50) I think some already now this...

naruto's special elite guardians will show soon when Akatsuki members captured him - they have 5 members wearing all white uniforms Jiraiya requested there help long ago to watch naruto's actions... there from the "hidden village of clouds"
:ninja:

-next spoilers will be revealed soon...

Doom85
05-27-2008, 07:25 AM
In terms of spoilers, they don't get much more fake than that.

For example, Kishi has already said there will not be another time-skip during the series. And so much of the stuff listed is either bogus or just bad writing.

Also, there's no mention of Danzo/Root, Kabutomara, Hebi, or Naruto's revolution. Why would Kishi spoil some future events, but not all of them? And of course, anyone with common sense knows manga authors just don't spoile future events. There's no point in doing it.

sairis
05-27-2008, 09:12 PM
To Xero XIII,

Thank you for your help!! ^.^ You have helped me to conclude that some of this is probably just a rumor. But just a few questions for you…..

How do you know that Naruto’s mother was from another country?? I never saw that in the manga. O_o What chapter is it in??

I’ve been hearing for a long time that the 3rd had 3 children…..or at least that’s what was said on a few other forums I’ve been to. ((Kushina = oldest child, (no name) = Konohamaru’s mother, & Asuma = youngest & only son)) I’m pretty sure this is accurate, but I guess I’m not 100% sure.

I think that Shippuden is more for adults than for children. From the episodes I’ve seen online, I think that with all the language and how Sai makes fun of Naruto’s penis…..Shippuden is definitely not for children. >.<

I don’t agree with you that Sakura rarely thinks of Naruto at all. She does care a lot more about Naruto than she did when she was younger. Sakura has changed and grown up a lot since she first made genin with Naruto & Sasuke. I’ve also heard that Sakura eventually begins to hate Sasuke because of how he makes Naruto suffer.

Isn’t Rin somehow related to the Senju clan though?? Tsunade is too because her grandfather was the 1st Hokage. My friend has a poster on his wall…..I think he just printed it off the internet though. It has “Team Minato” written across the top of it & it’s split up into 3 parts. It has a picture of each character and their name written vertically beside each of them. It says: Uchiha Obito, Hatake Kakashi, and Senju Rin. Then again, it could have been just made by someone who draws really good.....but it looks real to me. He seems to be sure of himself that Rin’s last name is Senju. (This was long before the new manga came out about Senju & Uchiha…..and I don’t think Senju was mentioned before that…was it??) I know it hasn’t been proven yet in the manga, but it does make sense to me from what my friends told me. Also, it makes sense because Rin’s a medical ninja, like Tsunade, so maybe she trained her daughter. :/

I think that it would be too soon for a conclusion to the series. The truth about the Uchiha clan is just being revealed. It would be stupid to have us believe something during the whole series & the say: “Oh, by the way, everything you thought you knew was a lie & this is how it really happened…” & then give a short explanation & then end the series. I don’t think that the climax is anywhere near coming to an end.

Quote: “That's the kind of thing that would have been mentioned some time ago if it was true, given Kishimoto's style of writing.”
I agree with you on this, so this is another reason why I believe that the series must have to go on for quite a long time still.

I’m sorry for getting the manga & the anime mixed up in what I wrote. I know there is a difference, obviously, but I used the term “Shippuden” to indicate the time period after Naruto came back from his training with Jiraya, 2 years after the 1st part of Naruto.

I know Madara took his brother’s eyes to gain the ultimate Mangekyo Sharingan. My friends just told me that he took Obito’s eye too to create a different Mangekyo or something, but I don’t really believe that is true. I thought I would put that in there to see what others thought & if maybe anyone thought that there could be reason why the hole in Madara’s mask is only on the right side…..because I really have no idea why that is, or maybe there’s not supposed to be any particular reason for it.

Yeah, I know Danzo wanted the whole Uchiha clan killed off, so this proves it’s kind-of impossible for Sai to be an Uchiha.

Quote: “Let's also make note that there's not a chance in hell that this information would be released on a multi-million dollar series.”
Yes, I agree with you on this also. It does seem stupid for the staff to do that.

And no, my friends don’t speak fluent Japanese, although they do know quite a bit. The person they spoke to said that he had spoken to the (supposed) staff member, so they did not speak to that person directly. (If that makes any sense lol) O_o
(my friendsàperson at conventionàsupposed staff member) Lol!! I guess that’ll help. =3

The convention they went to was in New York City somewhere. It was like a month ago or maybe longer.

It’s pretty much just a rumor, but I thought I would post it to see what everyone else’s opinion of it was. Thanks to you, I have come to the conclusion that some of it is probably not true, but I still believe there could be a possibility that some of it is.

sairis
05-27-2008, 09:17 PM
To Doom85,

Quote: “Kishi has already said there will not be another time-skip during the series.”
Where did you hear this?? Plz tell me ^.^

Gjallarhorn
05-27-2008, 09:53 PM
How do you know that Naruto’s mother was from another country?? I never saw that in the manga. O_o What chapter is it in??

Shortly before Jiraiya goes off and fights with Pein, he is shown talking with Tsunade. During that conversation they mention that she was from the whirlpool country...or something to that effect. This was also when they first mentioned her name, and that the 4th really was Naruto's father.

I’ve been hearing for a long time that the 3rd had 3 children…..or at least that’s what was said on a few other forums I’ve been to. ((Kushina = oldest child, (no name) = Konohamaru’s mother, & Asuma = youngest & only son)) I’m pretty sure this is accurate, but I guess I’m not 100% sure.

Again, nothing of that sort has ever been stated.

I think that Shippuden is more for adults than for children. From the episodes I’ve seen online, I think that with all the language and how Sai makes fun of Naruto’s penis…..Shippuden is definitely not for children. >.<

The Japanese have different standards for censorship and rating than we do here in the west.

I don’t agree with you that Sakura rarely thinks of Naruto at all. She does care a lot more about Naruto than she did when she was younger. Sakura has changed and grown up a lot since she first made genin with Naruto & Sasuke. I’ve also heard that Sakura eventually begins to hate Sasuke because of how he makes Naruto suffer.

So far, she's the same with Sasuke as she's always been, and the only thing that's changed between her and Naruto is that she now understand Naruto's suffering, and realizes that his promise to make him save Sasuke also had hurt him a lot.

Isn’t Rin somehow related to the Senju clan though?? Tsunade is too because her grandfather was the 1st Hokage. My friend has a poster on his wall…..I think he just printed it off the internet though. It has “Team Minato” written across the top of it & it’s split up into 3 parts. It has a picture of each character and their name written vertically beside each of them. It says: Uchiha Obito, Hatake Kakashi, and Senju Rin.

Rin has never been given a last name in any official publication.

I wouldn't believe any "spoilers" like that unless I heard it from a reliable source. Not just some guy at a convention who says he talked to someone credible.

>_o_aiglos_o_>
05-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Well said. A conclusive answer with concrete evidences. ;)

btw, nobody has answered my question yet:c Who's rikudo sennin??

Gjallarhorn
05-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Well said. A conclusive answer with concrete evidences. ;)

btw, nobody has answered my question yet:c Who's rikudo sennin??

The original person to have the Rin'negan, and the person who first used "jutsu".

Doom85
05-28-2008, 08:06 AM
To Doom85,

Quote: “Kishi has already said there will not be another time-skip during the series.”
Where did you hear this?? Plz tell me ^.^

It was an interview from quite a while back, I should have saved it on my computer, but right now I only have the Shonen Jump Festa 2008 interview (where he talks about this year's events in the manga), sorry. I could hunt it down online, but I'm too lazy. :D

But I'm 99% confident that's what he said. Granted, he could change his mind later on. He had also said way back that Part 2 would have more emphasis on romance. We all saw how that turned out.......

space cowboy
05-28-2008, 05:39 PM
you = idiot

>_o_aiglos_o_>
05-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Thnx for confirming that man. Your a walking animepedia!hehe Is this Rikudo-guy somehow related to Nagato?

Diocletian
07-27-2008, 06:00 PM
This is some of the fakest crap ever.Weekly Shonen magazines go 3-5 weeks in advance unlike Monthly Shonen Magazines.i.e.NEVER TRUST A GUY AT A CON!

randomuser83
07-29-2008, 01:19 PM
This is some of the fakest crap ever.Weekly Shonen magazines go 3-5 weeks in advance unlike Monthly Shonen Magazines.i.e.NEVER TRUST A GUY AT A CON!

Yea you will most likely get burned if you believe them whole heartedly.