PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time since I've been here =P

Nanao Ise
05-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Nearly been two years since I'd last signed in here. That's happened a few times with other forums, and I know back a few years ago I was visiting too many forums, and I had to unfortunately cut some forum visiting down to a minimum.

Thought I would make a return here, as I need a "new" forum to build friendships in - I love making friends :D

A current main forum, one I've been at for four years, and been moderating for nearly three, has closed (possibly for good...) unless we get some financial aid - I feel gutted not being able to do anything to help out. :/

Anyway, a bit about me - I love non-mainstream music, stuff that's either old, or just not appearing much in the charts over in the UK - classical music, music from musicals, Fantasy heavy metal bands (Lordi, Manowar, Dragonforce), 60's music (favourite band being the Searchers). I was raised up on 60's music - my mum used to take me to the concerts when I was a kid - thoroughly loved the atmosphere, the night out - it was a Christmas concert too, so it was always something fun to wait for :)

I sometimes like to draw, though I tend to self criticise myself too much - I write too, but I don't publicise things much now. I'm currently trying to finish off a huuuuuge FFXII review, but I think it's worth finishing that after my exams, which would be the 30th May.

Love anime, manga, DVD's in general - i.e Comedy, Disney. Favourite trilogies would probably be Jurassic Park and Pirates of the Carribean. I also LOVE so many more, many Gerard Butler movies. In fact, my current fave film is 300. Just ask me if you want to know what other films I'm into!

Also love videogames, especially the Pokemon game series, been into that since it's release. Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing, and other RPG favourites are among my favourite gaming types, though puzzle games like Warioware are greatly admired.

Sorry I rambled on, hope you find this interesting!
Quick question too, how does one get a name change? Do I just ask a moderator? I read your rules, but there was nothing specific in relation to my question.

Name's Lisa btw, hope to make friends with you guys soon! :laugh:

Oracle
05-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Welcome back Nanao-san! If you forgot the rules, it doesn't hurt to read 'em again! Enjoy your stay!

Krista Logan
05-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Welcome back to AF, be sure to take a look at the rules again. See you around.

Reonic Flux
05-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Welcome back! If you need a friend, just PM me! See ya around!:laugh:

13lack Sheri
05-25-2008, 04:29 PM
welcome back ^-^

KazuYuki
05-25-2008, 04:56 PM
welcome back to anime forum hope you enjoy your stay here
hopefully you are here to stay i hope:)

~*Red*~
05-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey there Nano and welcome back to AF :)

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Hello and welcome back to the forums, Nanao Ise!!(or Lisa 0.0). :welcome: It's nice to meet you and have you back, continue to have fun and enjoy your stay with us again. PM me anytime if you need a friend or just someone to chat with. See you later. :)

OMG, my niece's name is Lisa 0.0 And, Lisa, I found your thread very interesting :D Btw, Jurassic Park is one of my favs too!! xD

Eikoseisui
05-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Hello and welcome back! ^_^ See you around!

Nanao Ise
05-26-2008, 02:58 AM
Thank you ever so much guys :)
I'd loved the replies, and I shall be getting in touch with some of you folks over the week! :laugh:

chocovanilagal
05-26-2008, 04:19 AM
yo!
welcome back!
its good to have ya back again here on AF!
well make sure u follow the rules!
and pretty good+long intro there^^
well c ya around..take care..sayonara!

yilin
05-26-2008, 04:30 AM
hello!
welcome back to aF!
just PM me if you need a friend...

enjoy!^_^

IchigoKiss
05-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Welcome back to AF!!~~

Remember the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php)??, have fun, make new friends
PM me if you need anything

P.S you do know you can click the rules bit

Perpetual Specter
05-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Nice to see someone else who likes older music. ^^

Welcome back to AF. Since you've been away for a while, you should should probably take a look at the rules again. Anyway, have fun posting,

Aysami_Kishima
05-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Hii and welcome back to af. I hope you like it here as much as i do. You can pm me anytime you want to.

Junpei Kurono
05-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Looks like there is a lot of people just strolling on back to this place (I'm one of those peeps). Well welcome back with me! ^-^

Digital Dragon
05-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Welcome back to AF. Have fun and follow the rules. PM me if you need a friend. Hope to see you around.

CrimsonLumiere
05-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Welcome back to AF stay active ^^
pm me if you need a friend
cyah..!!!

kahoko08
06-01-2008, 07:48 AM
hi there! Nanao Ise..

nice to meet you..

welcome back to AF..

im new here..lol

just feel free to pm me anytime..alright?!

so..i've gotta go..

see yah

Baka Tenshi
06-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Welcome back to AF.

Nanao Ise
06-01-2008, 11:12 AM
^o^ My goodness, thank you ever so much!
I shall PM some more of you soon :D