PDA

View Full Version : Workout as much as you should??

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Do you workout as much as you should?? Or are you lazy and surrender to the couch and indulge your body with unneeded empty caloric foods at any oppurtunity you could?? And if you do, what do you do to stay in shape??

Well, I used to workout alot, now I'm kind of lazy and slowed down a little, but I'm not saying I'm fat, that's certainly not the case, but I am definitely out of shape, that's for sure 0_o; I was put on a pretty tough regime back in my peak. You wouldn't believe what some people go through, just to be the people they are today. All I can say is, the intensity of my training was maddening, I didn't even know at times if I would make it home in one piece :ninja:

Beast
05-24-2008, 09:02 PM
I workout as often as I can, still out of shape.

honeysenpai17
05-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Mostly, 30 mins on treadmill at least every day
Maybe also a couch potatoe

sa5m
05-24-2008, 09:28 PM
@honeysenpai17: Please don't double post, use the Edit option on your existing post.

No way! Jingle has never worked out, unless it was in gym class. I rely on my fast Asian metabolism to keep me slim!
(Just wait ten years, I'll be morbidly obese. O.o)

International 4-8818
05-24-2008, 09:32 PM
I do three days of intense weight lifting. Throughout the rest of the week, i go for runs and do light weight lifting.

Sagat
05-24-2008, 09:53 PM
My current schedule is like this:

Mon: Back/Shoulders (weights)
Tues: 45 min. cardio, kettlebell SSST
Wed: Bicep/Tricep (weights)
Thurs: 45 min. cardio, 25 min kettlebell
Fri: Chest (weights)
Sat/Sun off

Doing well so far, can see a diff in the body fat as it drops, noticed I am getting bigger on a nice rate

Yujiro Hanma
05-24-2008, 10:14 PM
My daily routine:

2pm - Wake up. Eat.
3pm - Go to gym and work out/shower
5pm - Get home, drink protein shake. Watch anime
7pm - Eat.
7:30pm - Go to work.
10pm - Eat at work
1am - Eat at work
4am- get out of work, go home
4:30am - Eat.
4:45am - Watch anime
7am - Go to bed.

If you're wondering why I eat so much...if you don't eat every three hours you go into a catabolic state and your body starts to eat away your muscle tissue for energy. =P

Gizoku
05-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Eh, I'm more of a couch potatoe, but just today I started working out...its summer vacaiton...and that means..more sitting on the couch with nothing to do/getting fatter than needed.

ChibiNaruto
05-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Climbing is a big workout for me. I do pushups alot, and I run when I can.

I like getting fit, because it makes me feel healthy and good. Being on the couch and sitting in front of the tv all the time makes me a bit sick, and I always end up feeling uber gross.

I prefer doing sports over boring workouts, because you get just as much exercise out of it as anything else.

yujiro, you work until 4am? o_O what kind of job do you do? and yeah, i agree..i eat a LOT during the day at different times. it helps with my metabolism.

gunslingergirl_
05-24-2008, 11:48 PM
I run for 1 hour and then I work out for a half hour on the rest. I'm crazy like that....:wacko:

>_o_aiglos_o_>
05-24-2008, 11:52 PM
I used to work out everyday. But now I'm going to make adjustments that will fit in with my busy sched

Making sigs should me sexy. But the gfx artists should be sexier** (heh)

~*Red*~
05-25-2008, 12:30 AM
I work out at the gym all the time, but I eat junk food a lot...

Souji Seta
05-25-2008, 12:37 AM
I workout almost everyday, even if I miss my morning training. I'll workout in the afternoon or at night time. I like the feeling of working out. It feels as if I'm getting stronger.

daft
05-25-2008, 12:57 AM
If running counts as "working out", then I work out a lot.

vally
05-25-2008, 02:58 AM
Yup...I like working out ^_^
Just the usual exercises like sit ups and stuff and sometimes an hour or more on the threadmill.

Niro
05-25-2008, 03:52 AM
I have a fast metabolism apparently so i dont need to workout to keep slim, but i do light training to strenghten the muscles. I dont have a schedule, i jus do free weights and body exercises (like push ups, etc) whenever i feel like.

I used to do karate but now i want to start Wu Shu Kwan or a similar martial art but im so lazy

Ein Einsamer Soldat
05-25-2008, 06:01 AM
I'd like to think I do
I usually set aside 2 hours a day to fitness(been getting into parkour and it's really physically demanding, and painful...)

Eris
05-25-2008, 06:07 AM
I have fuzzy memories of how I pushed some girl home from the bar in a "borrowed" (I did return it) shopping cart last night. Hell of a work out. My legs and arms and FEET are so sore, as if my hangover wasn't enough...

Ramona Flowers
05-25-2008, 10:46 AM
I've been working out for an hour every day of the week for the last two weeks. But I feel cut short cause for some reason the Y was closed yesterday and it shouldn't have been! I feel fat if I don't work out everyday. ._.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
05-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Well, I'm a swimmer. But since the High School Swim Season is over with and I don't want to join a all year swim club (All ready done that, made me faster and more in shape...still didn't overly like it too much) I'm looking for a open lap pool I can swim at for free (If not I can just join some fitness gym). In the meantime I do simple thigns, like Push up and sit ups in the morning and then later in teh day along with some leg squats. ALSO Caramelldansen is QUITE a workout if you can do it for 45 minutes to an hour =D

Amray
05-25-2008, 12:58 PM
I have a really decent living diet if I do say so myself.

Despit having two cars in the family I walk absolutely 'everywhere'! I have only been in my mothers car very few times. I do an hours walk to College everyday, and if I have a day off then I take a 30 minute walk to the town center and back. Also my College course mainly consists of a LOT of running and a good fair amount of sports. Sometimes even a session in the Gym. I am always doing something each day but I do still watch a lot of Anime at night and play consoles quite a lot too. But who does not? XD

Nanao Ise
05-25-2008, 03:00 PM
I do Taekwondo three times a week, and good walking, but I am seriously out of shape - once exams are over, I aim to find reasonable times I can go swimming, and do that for the next few months, or at least until I get a decent job. Hopefully I can still swim regularly!

KazuYuki
05-25-2008, 04:16 PM
man i get too much exercise if i loose any more weight i'll disappear!
cause like every day i have to walk up a steep hill to get by the road to catch a taxi.in school they like have these long tiring staircase and all my classes in school are at the top floor (which really sucks)

13lack Sheri
05-25-2008, 04:38 PM
No way! Jingle has never worked out, unless it was in gym class. I rely on my fast Asian metabolism to keep me slim!
(Just wait ten years, I'll be morbidly obese. O.o)

lol same here. i'm naturally slim but i kinda junk out although lately i haven't touched junk food in quite some time. proud of myself :D

but we all know sooner or later i'll end up fat as a pig -.-

███
05-25-2008, 05:26 PM
I do my best to workout five times a week, all those days include cardio and such, it's usually a Monday to Friday week. Being a personal trainer helps considerably.

Fabala
05-25-2008, 05:40 PM
All things considered I'm probably doing all right. I walk everywhere as we don't have a car, and do the housework each week (more of a workout than you'd think ;p), and try to set aside time daily (sometimes twice daily) to do an actual workout. I'm slowly trying to beat back my exertional asthma so I can run again (used to do the mile in 6 minutes =/), but the going is slow. What a curse for someone who loves to run as I do.

Flah Blah
05-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Five times a week for 70 minutes. Usually do a 800 m run to warm up, 10 min of pilates and then 55 min of doing various other activities depending on what I feel like doing. Sometimes weight lifting, badminton, volleyball, basketball, basically I'll play sports. Used to take dance (for the excercise) as well, may take that up again.

Yujiro Hanma
05-25-2008, 06:59 PM
yujiro, you work until 4am? o_O what kind of job do you do? and yeah, i agree..i eat a LOT during the day at different times. it helps with my metabolism.

I'm a private detective

NinnaMoon
05-25-2008, 07:07 PM
I do play sports but I should work out on the off seasons more though. So, I'd say, no not really.

Yuki Atsuma
05-25-2008, 07:45 PM
I actually work out pretty often.

Krista Logan
05-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Besides P.E, I don't really work-out.

sadida
05-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Hahahahaha! Work out?
Generally i live a really sedentary life. On occasion, i do a few push-ups, crunches or go for a few minutes on the stationary bike. When i'm bored.
I'm surprisingly not fat, though. Maybe it's cuz i hardly overeat. And i'm young.

███
05-26-2008, 08:12 AM
I workout as often as I can, still out of shape.

Do you ever wonder why you are still out of shape?

DynastyxFell
05-26-2008, 09:41 AM
I try to workout about 5 times a week. Latley, I haven't been doing as well as I should, though. =/

Inamorata
05-26-2008, 09:50 AM
I work out my mouth muscles. Gotta keep them babies in shape!
XD teee heeeee

Vasarian
05-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Since Febuary, I weightlift 3 times a week at a gym. I will try to do again the Kettlebell soon (got huge results with it).

crystalanimefandubs
05-26-2008, 01:57 PM
I sometimes actualy work out more than i should, i get to the point where i cant move anything on my body everything feels like mush lol

Sagat
05-26-2008, 02:31 PM
Since Febuary, I weightlift 3 times a week at a gym. I will try to do again the Kettlebell soon (got huge results with it).

How long have you been using KB?