PDA

View Full Version : Do you think celebs take care of their own kids?

Yami Chishio
05-14-2008, 08:34 PM
anyway, me and my friend were talking about this and we ended up debating if it was true or not.

Im just curious coz lots of celebs (im not gonna mention names) show off their kids in magazines, commercials, etc., but i wanna know if they take care of their children themselves. I mean like taking time off from their work just to spend time with their kid(s) and not just rely on some maid to do it for them. :closedeye

so what are your thoughts? :)

oh, to answer my own question, i think majority of them DONT...dunno why but thats how i feel...they just show off their kids to the press tham leave them at home with the maids...im not saying all celebs are like that...just majority...

Lidka
05-15-2008, 12:54 AM
they all suck V,V

that's my opinion on them kid.

International 4-8818
05-15-2008, 12:57 AM
This is what i have to say. I don't care nor should anyone else. It is stupid why we put so much care into these retards.

Jose
05-15-2008, 12:58 AM
oh, to answer my own question, i think majority of them DONT

Why would they? They have more than enough money to make sure that someone more able takes care of his/her daughter/son.

They just want to be popular everyone in Hollywood is having a child.

Wio
05-15-2008, 02:52 AM
Some do, but others put their career before their family and just hire a parent.

MoroDashi
05-15-2008, 03:32 AM
Heck no. They have the money and the entry to many things, plus they're celebrities. Full stop. Thats alot of botox ^^

Drifter Uk
05-15-2008, 03:39 AM
as madonna proved, they look after someone elses...

Gaarademon
05-15-2008, 07:29 AM
some of them do.
but most of them probally don't

Amray
05-15-2008, 09:52 AM
No I do not think they do. I mean come, instead of taking them to the park to play on the swings like your average parents, they think it more wise to wave them out of a building window.

Wilson
05-15-2008, 09:56 AM
No I do not think they do. I mean come, instead of taking them to the park to play on the swings like your average parents, they think it more wise to wave them out of a building window.

It's more thrilling than the swing is all....ONLY THE BEST!

I think plenty of them do take care of their kids. I think the ones that spend the vast majority of their lives on front covers of gossip magazines don't, and the kids are probably better off that way. But not everybody is Britney Spears, I'm sure plenty take care of their own children...(Britney does have a kid right?)

kagomei
05-15-2008, 09:59 AM
i think they dont because they have no time
between the acting, singing, photos, advertisments, and ect they dont have time for there own kids so they hire nanys and stuff for that they have the money for that

Eris
05-15-2008, 10:26 AM
I couldn't care less. I don't meddle in other people's personal businesses.

The Governator
05-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Why should it be important enough to take up valuble tube space on the interwebs?

Ramona Flowers
05-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Argh, stupid topic, yet I am dignifying it with a reply I have this to say; Not everyone in Hollywood is Britney, there are plenty of non-celebs who suck as parents.

Amray
05-15-2008, 11:50 AM
I imagine that Mr Bean would make an excellent Father.

Storm Strife
05-15-2008, 11:54 AM
I have a better question: why does anyone actually care?

plucky
05-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Eh, I'd bet that they don't. They spend quality time with them, I'm sure, but anyone who has a kid knows that a child is a full time job and then some.

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-15-2008, 05:49 PM
Celebs probably use their children as a way for more attention or for more money. To them, why do you personally need to take care of them when you have money, and you're a celeb?? 0.0 That so called, "accident," that Britney caused, was probably on purpose for attention. I heard most celebs take very few days in actually seeing their kids. Most likely, the kids see more babysitters than their parents. Sad, but probably true -_-

Krista Logan
05-15-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm not really sure. Britney Spears has gone way of the hook. Always going to court about every week for the custody of her kids. I think it depends on the celebrity her/himself. But again, I'm not a 'mother' so I can't say if they do a good job or not.

Jose
05-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I have a better question: why does anyone actually care?

lol

you think we care

that deserves major lawlz

Memento Mori
05-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I must say, many of you are acting as if you know these people personally. So what, you see them in the tabloids and on TV with their kids, doesn't mean that celebrity parents are always bad. Heck, I bet many are good parents, and you are just looking at the few who aren't, and thinking that that's everyone in Hollywood.

Also, I know my parents sent me off the another person when they had to go to work. Why should you be offended or make a big deal out of it when celebrities do it?

Oh! Better question: WHY in God's name do you care?! Is this vital information for the future?!

Jose
05-15-2008, 07:38 PM
I know my parents sent me off the another person when they had to go to work. Why should you be offended or make a big deal out of it when celebrities do it?

Oh! Better question: WHY in God's name do you care?! Is this vital information for the future?!

Yes, well I was referring to the lack of time that celebrities have to devote to his/her own child, I mean you said that your parent sent you to "other person" but I hope this was not on a daily basis and for about eight hours a day. Even if so [talking about movies stars here] they probably did not send to these people on a daily routine for months at time.

lol, to some people it might be vital information.

Leighart
05-16-2008, 08:51 PM
It depends on which celebrities we're talking about here.
I think many of them do care about their kids but there are some who couldn't care less or don't have the time to care for them.

I'd say Britney Spears is an example of one celebrity who lacks care for her children.

~Rose~
05-17-2008, 12:02 AM
I think that not all celebs take care of their kids by just handing them off to a nanny or a maid but most do just because they have a social event to go to like very night....xD

gangman5
05-17-2008, 05:35 AM
they either pawn them off to a nanny so they can party or spoil them so they'll shut up
its sick