PDA

View Full Version : Bad feelings

aotsuki
05-09-2008, 12:22 PM
have you ever had a feeling like something's bad gonna happen? something like alarm for bad thing
I had a weird experience, when i don't even feel like singing, some song pop in my mind out of nowhere and then my heart is just singing even tough i don't want to,the song was repeated over and over, after some time passed usually something bad is happen,, last time it happened I got a fight with my boyfriend.
how about you? ever had something like that?

sorry if my words are weird,, again,, my English is not good,, gomen nasai,,

Amray
05-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Yes, I do get bad feelings sometimes, like the end of the world or something is occuring. I don't even know why I just look at the sky and expect a comet to hit or something.

PS. Your English is fine my overseas friend. ^_^

Datenshi
05-09-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm somewhat of a pessimist. I always expect the worst out of life, so on the contrary, whenever I have a really bad feeling about something it usually ends up being nothing to have worried about. A rather craven outlook on life, I know, but I've gotten comfortable with it.

Now on the other hand, when the feces really hit the fan, the worst things possible usually decides to hit me out of nowhere at the most inconvinient occasion possible.

Sagat
05-09-2008, 01:32 PM
I tend to over-analyze and worry about miniscule things. As such I tend to get "false alarms" with regard to bad feelings. Not knowing bothers me though .. my mind thinks of a million different things that could happen, then categorizes them in order of severity. I never seem to focus on the good that could come, but always on how to deal with what may go wrong.

Baka
05-09-2008, 02:43 PM
You are talking about Spidey-sense. I used to have it but now I don't. I lost it when I decided only good things are able to happen to me.

blueangel06661
05-09-2008, 03:42 PM
I can tell when tornado's occur.. If that counts.

It really sucks too. I'll be having a nice peaceful dream at night sometimes then I'll all of a sudden be woken up. Then that morning I find out that some state had a tornado that night and I'll be like "figures.."

Plus I can tell of one hit my town without being close to it. -__-; But lets not drag on and on.

Sharpies.
05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
I always have that feeling

Moonlight Eve
05-09-2008, 03:54 PM
I get a feeling that something bad is going to happen every time I pull into the parking lot at work. I'll sit in my car after I parked in my usual spot and just look at the dreaded building. A few seconds later, I'm pulling on my hair and screaming bloody murder because I KNOW that this is going to be another crappy day. And when I enter the office..sure enough..all I can see is retarded people for miles and miles. Oh well, guess I'm in good company.

~*Red*~
05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
I always feel sick to my stomach when I know something is going to go wrong. It's happened a couple of times.

Assassin of Konoha
05-09-2008, 08:04 PM
yea, there was one time I was at an amusement park with my best friend and her brother, and we hadn't seen each other in almost a year, but I wasn't having fun. No matter how hard I tried I coulld not have fun, because I had this wierd feeling, like a weight on my heart kinda thing, I really don't know how to describe it, but it was a wierd feeling. Anyways, when we got back to her house, her dog had gotten really sick earlier in the day, and died about a half hour after we got home. I had never seen her cry and I hope I never see her like that again, but I think in my heart I knew somthing bad was gonna happen.....

Renegade of Life
05-09-2008, 08:59 PM
have you ever had a feeling like something's bad gonna happen? something like alarm for bad thing
I had a weird experience, when i don't even feel like singing, some song pop in my mind out of nowhere and then my heart is just singing even tough i don't want to,the song was repeated over and over, after some time passed usually something bad is happen,, last time it happened I got a fight with my boyfriend.
how about you? ever had something like that?

sorry if my words are weird,, again,, my English is not good,, gomen nasai,,

Whenever there is a storm coming, I will sense it. Both a physical storm, and a storm of stress/drama/fighting/etc.

In addition, I sometimes will get an out of body experience if I am meditating long enough, and will 'connect' to someone dear to me as though I am watching over them.

Finally, often I can sense trouble in the house at night and wake up to correct it. Typical issues involve the coal stove getting too hot from the dampers being set wrong; but I have also woken up to power outages, attempted break-ins (Nothing quite like walking around the house with a roping knife in each hand suspecting a burgler, there was evidence of tampering outside), and finally I once woke up to find that the dogs had escaped their crates and were terrorizing the kitchen.

kero koinu
05-09-2008, 09:16 PM
You are talking about Spidey-sense. I used to have it but now I don't. I lost it when I decided only good things are able to happen to me.

I'm the same as Baka Pink - sadly, this means that i don't know when something bad is going to happen to me and then i fall down the stairs or start choking and coughing when everyone else is silent (it's really embarrassing!!!)
:redface:

Souji Seta
05-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Yeah actually. I'll say that my sense of these sort of thing is quite sharp.
If I get a bad feeling, I'll automatically have my guard up. I'll consider everything, my decisions, my environment etc.
Whenever I do have a bad feeling, something bad really does happen.

Oracle
05-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Whenever I'm playing my video games, I sense something's bad going to happen and I see a vision of my dying, and I die. It might of been coincidence, but who knows?

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-09-2008, 09:34 PM
hm ...yep, happened today ... And yep, it was really bad.
And I just feel this bad things that I don't wanna do since I know there's always something bad gonna happen. Yet today, I didn't have that instinct.

aotsuki
05-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Whenever there is a storm coming, I will sense it. Both a physical storm, and a storm of stress/drama/fighting/etc.

In addition, I sometimes will get an out of body experience if I am meditating long enough, and will 'connect' to someone dear to me as though I am watching over them.

Finally, often I can sense trouble in the house at night and wake up to correct it. Typical issues involve the coal stove getting too hot from the dampers being set wrong; but I have also woken up to power outages, attempted break-ins (Nothing quite like walking around the house with a roping knife in each hand suspecting a burgler, there was evidence of tampering outside), and finally I once woke up to find that the dogs had escaped their crates and were terrorizing the kitchen.

wow, that's actually cool.
Sometimes after my eyelid tremble for several times, i cried, think it's some kind of alarm too i guess

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-10-2008, 09:23 AM
I always have that feeling
Same here. I'm always in what I call, "fight mode." I maybe a little tense, on-edge or insecure, but it helps me sometimes to be ready for what's gonna happen next. I'm not much of a positive person and I always say to myself, "I have a bad feeling about this." Sometimes, it's like I know what's gonna happen or I know something horrible is gonna happen, and thank God I'm usually wrong!! 0.0

Dxon
05-10-2008, 10:30 AM
I always have that feeling. But I do tend to get relaxed when watching the news. Especially when there is something about Africa or Irak (never good news).

WIXIE
05-10-2008, 10:42 AM
I have it everyday.....
At school.....
But it's weird bcoz nothing happen
Badluck happens when i didn't bring textbook only
Hohohoho

harakiri
05-10-2008, 10:46 AM
I sometimes get a feeling if something bad is going to happen. My sides start to tingle, and that's how I know. >.>
It's pretty wierd...

NinnaMoon
05-10-2008, 11:00 AM
All the time! Usually, something tells me that it'll happen or I see something. But yeah, I get these feelings all the time.

DaSOCOM
05-10-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm in a constant state of Solid Snake mode anyway. it's just my nature, not really paranoid but I am just ready. And yes sometimes I will resort to pressing myself up against walls and peeking around corners. It comes in real handy when I'm playing paintball and stuff tho.

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Seņor Nobody
05-10-2008, 05:20 PM
When sonething is about to happen, I feel as if a person places a his/her hand on the back of my neck.

M.Acelicia
05-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Aotsuki, please dont worry about these things too much. It was just a coincidence. Or, at times, our bodies do give off signals when our brain interpret certain events as warning signals, even if its not clearly displayed on our heads like thought clouds you know.

Me, I believe I do not go for baseless feelings of fear; If I can acknowledge that my fears have some logic into it then that is when I do get worried and I REALLY DO get worried like hell when I do.

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-12-2008, 04:37 PM
I have bad feelings all the time, but for some reason, today, I felt good, and had a good day throughout the whole day. But I was always as I put it, in, "fight mode." I guess, when you have bad feelings about something, it'll probably end up as a bad thing(unless you're intuition or instinct kicks in).

Amray
05-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I get bad feelings when I'm on a train station, next to a fire, walking under a ladder, and various other things that could be a danger hazard, even if it is more likely that nothing bad is going to happen. Even so their is always that little chance that something might.

M.Acelicia
05-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Just uhmmm to clarify... this is just the cold shivery feeling right? I think people call it an adrenaline rush or something...

In the past Ive always been closed to considering that there are people with medical problems regarding this... that they really do just feel this way even when there is not immediate threat, but nowadays I think Im really agreeing to these sort of things.

Maybe some people really are just not physically healthy in a way you know.

Cotaku
05-12-2008, 08:51 PM
I have those feelings sometimes. I'll just get on the school bus and be all, "Oh shoot...this is going to be a bad day, isn't it?"
And normally it isn't, but sometimes it turns out horrible. Totally suckish.

Perpetual Specter
05-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Yes, I get those kind of feelings quite a bit. I don't get any odd physical feeling that something will happen though. I just pay close attention to the environment and people around wherever I am and make an educated guess or assumption of what sort of even is likely to occur. It's usually correct too. It's like accurate interpretation of one's surroundings.

liltokyo
05-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Hai, hai. Have the feeling a lot. I can sometimes tell that something is going to happen...especially with the guy I love. ^^;;

daft
05-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Yes, I usually get that feeling when I get a deja vu. It's like the breeze stops and a moment from my dream and time is left still. And something bad, I don't know what, is going to happen. But nothing really happens.

SupaWeena
05-14-2008, 06:02 PM
i always feel bad when i don't feel good....Kinda a crazy though

Pix the Skull Kid
05-20-2008, 11:34 AM
There are those days where I wake up with this really bad feeling. It's usually more of a restless and sorta sick to my stumoch feeling among something I cant describe with words. And, everything that could possibly go wrong, DID go wrong on those days, even with the positive attitude.

Maybe I should listen to it more often..