PDA

View Full Version : buying japanese games directly from japan

erupanpan
05-08-2008, 02:27 AM
hi, has anyone bought games directly from japan?? i tried to look at some of the jap sites (with limited japn skills) but they don't ship international. does anyone know any shops that do? or any ways i can get the games out of japan?

thx

Amarhyllis
05-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Yeah, you can go to eBay. I've never bought GAMES, but that's where I got my JP strategy guides, JP music CDS, and some special edition animes. They do sell games and you can get it cheap there. If you're worried about bootlegs though then you might not want to use eBay. But that's my suggestion. Good luck!

Dark Wolf 09
05-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Bashton, please don't post sites on this forum it's against the rules. Anyways, for your little deal, no. You can't buy them in America that's boycotting the regular release date, so I would just wait if I were you.

Storm Strife
05-09-2008, 04:18 PM
I believe there's also Play Asia. I got hold of the second Phoenix Wright from there.

rf switch
05-12-2008, 01:01 AM
why are posting legit sites like Play-asia agaisnt the rules? or even places like japangamestock.com? I've ordered stuff from play-asia and even lik-sang in the past and had no problem. even a few ebay purchases from japanese sellers have turned out ok. But for japanese games I'd recommend Play-Asia.