PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda Windwaker

sesshomaruisgod
05-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Just a thread about your favorite Celda XD Feel free to chat but no argument over better zelda games, just good old windwaker:cool:

Kojack
05-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I really enjoyed Windwaker, actually. I didn't mind the cell-shading (actually I thought it was kind of cool), and it had a really distinct style. The atmosphere was really neat; the audio really complimented the look. Whenever I play SSB:Brawl and I pick up one of those notes that randomly appear, the sound always reminds me of Windwaker and I always end up changing games to play it :rolleyes:

I liked sailing around and exploring different places (a much more interesting experience than GTA, I find >_>), and darn it now I want to go play it again...

sesshomaruisgod
05-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Yeah I used to hate the sailing but over time it just grew on me. I loved the Cel shading and think it is often under flak and has great potential I have but one gripe and thats Zelda. The final battle she almost killed me! Learn how to f@#$ing aim, or you fight Ganon alone!

Amray
05-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Windwaker is awesome!!! =]

Dogmat
05-08-2008, 03:36 PM
I loved Windwaker! I'm the only one among my friends that liked it's cell shaded graphics.