PDA

View Full Version : What do girls want out of a Guy

fire_fox
05-06-2008, 07:14 PM
yea so what do girls want out of a guy while they are dateing???

Krista Logan
05-06-2008, 07:18 PM
First of all, you spelled 'dateing' wrong (don't take that the wrong way like you already did just correcting your error). I don't know what they expect, Nobody has the same viewpoint. Especially when it comes to dating.

SupaWeena
05-06-2008, 07:20 PM
money and dignity.... Nope....just kidding.... Grils well I....want honesty and the ability to laugh at just about anything...and not afriad to tell me what he thinks...

Red&Stiletto
05-06-2008, 07:26 PM
To be perfectly honest, this thread is redundant because emotions and standards vary from girl to girl.

I, personally, look for a guy with 'Gentlemen Quilities', as I call them. A man with manners, politeness. But, at the same time, someone who wants to joke and play, laugh and do stupid things. I want him to be 'hip' but still be able to dress up and be classy. Plus, he needs to be a load off the eyes, if you know what I mean.
I have VERY high standards.

~*Lady

Baka
05-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Hello Kitty stuff!!! If I was a girl that's what I would want.
LOL Even as a guy I want Hello Kitty stuff :p

~*Red*~
05-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Well, I reckon they'd want a guy who is caring, truthful and considerate.

Daimastuny
05-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Lol, Obi..you're a guy? xD I assumed you were a girl because of your text >.>;; anycase, I don't mean to generalize and sorry in advanced but I think some guys will agree with me. Women are complicated and difficult to understand <.< lol There are women who expect from the guy in a date to pull out her chair when she's sitting down, take off her coat, open the door, pay the bill for her, act like a perfect gentlemen, say sweet comments every now in then about they way she looks, what's she's wearing or something that she does (i.e.: laugh, smiles, sways her hair, etc.) In other words The Perfect Man . Although all these actions would be exactly what some women want there would be other women who think of this as CREEPY. In my opinion I think it would be because chivalry has been slowly dying, ever since women have become more independent of themselves, which is totally not a bad thing, me being a women myself.

So...umm... I say everything >.>;

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Most girls I know want guys with money and a car -_- *sigh*

serasvct
05-06-2008, 08:08 PM
All I ever wanted from any guy I dated was honesty and respect. Those two things cover a lot of territory.

Red&Stiletto
05-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I understand that chivalry is dying but its worth a shot to preserve it. I prefer it, in case you hadnt noticed. *Points to previous thread* But it also takes some sort of emotion and meshing of tastes and personality for a guy and a girl to get along. It is actually quiet complicated. Girls expect a lot from guys.

NinnaMoon
05-06-2008, 08:21 PM
My standards....

I look at the personality first. Checking him out in his "friend" environment, "sports" environment (if he plays a sport), and his "home" environment ya know to see if they all compute with each other. Making sure he is constantly at one level and not putting on shows for each crowd. The next thing I look for in a guy is humor, honesty, compassion, and he has to be very open minded.

sa5m
05-06-2008, 08:26 PM
It depends with each girl. If the answer was so easy, it would have been answered a long time ago, right? So that's why there is not one choice.

Personally, what I look for in a guy first is his physical qualities. Yes I know, you're not supposed judge a book by its cover, but really. I don't want to be dating this guy with pants pulled up to his armpits and glasses the size of Texas. He has to have good hygiene and decent clothes.

Next, I look for his chivalry. Manners and such.

Then, if he passes that, I look deeper into his personality to discover more about him. He must have humor and loyalty.

Amarhyllis
05-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Lovey-dovey guys...I like the romantic type. Too bad they went extinct.
Also, funny, smart, same interests, awesome personality, looks would be nice, um...pretty much what everyone else stated above. lol

Masali
05-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Also, funny, smart, same interests, awesome personality, looks would be nice, um...pretty much what everyone else stated above. lol

haha wow, you need to talk to my girlfriend. She would tell you, from going out with me, how alive and well the romantic type are.

I am SUCH a romantic piece of crap. For tech week of my school's musical I'm not in it, but she is so I drove down, snuck up behind her and surprised her and gave her flowers and a big kiss and hung out with her for the rest of the night. It was pretty impressive haha. And just random other nice things and sweet talking and all that other stuff. I know, from me, it seems odd but what can I say. I'm the epitome of a hopeless romantic.

Oracle
05-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Attention.

Girls want attention.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Money, time, etcetera.

demonplight
05-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Money, time, etcetera.
I agree

Moneytalk
05-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Hello Kitty stuff!!! If I was a girl that's what I would want.
LOL Even as a guy I want Hello Kitty stuff :p

Hello Kitty ftw!

Shinn Kamiyra
05-06-2008, 10:07 PM
I understand that chivalry is dying but its worth a shot to preserve it. I prefer it, in case you hadnt noticed. *Points to previous thread* But it also takes some sort of emotion and meshing of tastes and personality for a guy and a girl to get along. It is actually quiet complicated. Girls expect a lot from guys.

While I do believe that a boy/man and girl/woman need a certain amount of chemistry, for lack of a better term, in order to get along, such as common interests or attracted personalities, etc..., I do have to admit that the processes involved in such are complicated. Humankind, in spite of its scientific processes and advancements, is still held at a standstill in the face of the relationship between the two sexes.

While this is not to say that all of the research and observations that have been accumulated over the years have been a waste, which they haven't, I believe there's still something more that remains like an elusive shadow; near omnipresent, yet unable for one to grasp a hold of or even seen for that matter.

In regards to chivalry, I must, regrettably, admit that it does indeed seem to be dying. However, I still believe there are men out there, although far and few between, that carry this admirable trait within them. In this regard however, I must pose a question. Do women today truly have an earnest and honest desire for a chivalrous man?

This question brings into light a fair series of thoughts. If the want is there, still existing in this world, then I would like to believe that there is something of an equal and satisfactory element to quell that desire. Granted, this falls alongside personal beliefs and perspective; however, as it comes into the realm of something as unpredictable as the relationship between a man and woman, then I don't want to give up hope on it just yet. After all, the world could use more chivalrous men to lead it down the right path in a series of matters that are... less than satisfactory, for lack of a better term. And if it can bring a few women some smiling faces, then all the better I say. ^^

Amarhyllis
05-06-2008, 10:10 PM
haha wow, you need to talk to my girlfriend. She would tell you, from going out with me, how alive and well the romantic type are.

I am SUCH a romantic piece of crap. For tech week of my school's musical I'm not in it, but she is so I drove down, snuck up behind her and surprised her and gave her flowers and a big kiss and hung out with her for the rest of the night. It was pretty impressive haha. And just random other nice things and sweet talking and all that other stuff. I know, from me, it seems odd but what can I say. I'm the epitome of a hopeless romantic.

Aw...That's so awesome of you! that's so nice!! And you're right, from what posts I've read from you, that does sound odd for you. You're soft side has been revealed!! But seriously, that's really sweet!

International 4-8818
05-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Money. Nuff said.

Buruku
05-06-2008, 11:11 PM
To be perfectly honest, this thread is redundant because emotions and standards vary from girl to girl.

Learn what redundant means please.

I like:

Intelligence
Sense of humor
appreciative/considerate
some what romantic
gentleman
outgoing

I prefer guys with a nerdy side as well, nerds are just interesting people.

Amray
05-07-2008, 08:56 AM
See, this is why I want an honest girl by my side, that loves me who I am and not what I've got.

aotsuki
05-07-2008, 09:14 AM
the one i need from my boyfriend now is honesty, i hate when he hide the fact that he is not feeling well, his face says that he's sick but he still says "i'm okay, don't worry" that's so irritating..

Jimbow
05-07-2008, 09:25 AM
the one i need from my boyfriend now is honesty, i hate when he hide the fact that he is not feeling well, his face says that he's sick but he still says "i'm okay, don't worry" that's so irritating..

maybe he just don't want you to worry?:)

Lola Granola
05-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Your money, your house, your car, everything you own. And your cute little dog too.

starchaser
05-07-2008, 09:31 AM
[quote=Amarhyllis;2032736]Lovey-dovey guys...I like the romantic type. Too bad they went extinct.
/quote]

That's not true. My boyfriend is a born romantic. He buys me flowers, he looks after me, he always remembers how long we've been together, he wants to cook me nice dinners all next week while I'm doing my exams so I get to eat nice food... just lovely ^-^

Like said previously, if it was such an easy question it would have been answered long ago. I like sweet, slightly dorky, skinny guys -think Michael Cera playing any character [which I'm pretty sure is just him playing himself]. I like geeks, but other people probably don't. Some girls like guys who wear designer sports clothes and stuff but I would proabbly DIE if my boyfriend turned up dressed like that xD

They also have to be funny as i'm rubbish at telling jokes!

aotsuki
05-07-2008, 09:50 AM
maybe he just don't want you to worry?:)

maybe that's right, but, everytime? it'll just make me feel even more worried, BTW thx for your support:)

Kobarokawa-San
05-07-2008, 09:53 AM
maybe that's right, but, everytime? it'll just make me feel even more worried, BTW thx for your support:)

i think is normal..we donīt wanna make our girlfriends worried about it. because sometimes is almost nothing and if we told you you will be very worried about and it wonīt be needed. but of course we cannot hide everything

just have a good chat with him about it and maybe he starts talking a little bit more :)

aotsuki
05-07-2008, 10:06 AM
okay, I'll do that, thx for your support ^_^

blueangel06661
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Someone who doesn't hit their GF's.. or their friends would be nice

Eris
05-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Money, time, etcetera.

You forgot to mention how they want to eat your soul. But that goes for all genders.

I do believe this classic is relevant:

m948XdHK8dU

Howling Star
05-07-2008, 03:26 PM
I don't even know what they search in a guy to get on a date with a girl. I don't know what they search. Maybe some cool guy ? But I think that's overated maybe a sweet kind guy ? A good looking guy ? Well they go after looks in the end anyways so what they search in a date might be looks. Someone who can protect them or someone sweet someone cool. Or someone who pays all. =p Anyways I think it depends on the girl the place and the time. =x

fire_fox
05-10-2008, 11:24 PM
ummm if some of u girls out there answer these at least do girls like to have a tall bf?

Renegade of Life
05-10-2008, 11:41 PM

If they were extinct, I would not exist.
And there are others of my kind out there, I've personally encountered a few of them and nudged them towards people they might get along with.

It is true though that there aren't many left, and they seem to becoming less common as the years wear on.

According to my ex, I am a natural romantic. And I am quite clingy at times, I like to cuddle and be close to my loved ones.

KazuYuki
05-11-2008, 12:12 AM
most girls will want honesty. they want a guy to be honest;)

yilin
05-11-2008, 03:28 AM
uhmm... we want a true , honest, responsible and a friendly one...
I want a guy who do not have vices(drinking, smoking, etc...)
and ofcourse, a guy who accepts you as who you really are,,,^_^

demonplight
05-11-2008, 03:31 AM
In all seriousness I think that most girls want comfort.
I think that this has a lot to do with who they choose to go out with.
Thus you do not ask them out when they are at work, attempt to know each other before you make the move. be introduced by one of there friends.

After you start going out they want every thing that you got, time, money attention, life, happiness. thus is why you loose it in a divorce to her.

ChibiNaruto
05-11-2008, 03:46 AM
To be our slaves.

No jk.

In all seriousness to your question, I want a guy who will give me as much love and respect as I give him. I want a guy who commits fidelity and have the same trust as I have with him.

That's me, personally. After having talked with many guy friends, I realize that each girl is different. As some answer your question with a "default" answer, not all fully commit to how a relationship is or expect one to be.

To be realistic, relationships are hard and troubling. There are times where you will be bored or extremely anoyed. There will be other times where you'll feel you're on top of the world, but in a few seconds, you could feel the lowest of the low. It really depends on compromising and having "equality" among each other. No partner should have more "control" over the relationship as the other, and neither should have expectations of their partner.

Cless Alvein
05-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Traditional Chivalry is not dying. It was killed a while ago, by Womens' Rights, Equal Opportunity and Political Correctness. You may have Equal Treatment or Preferential Treatment. Please choose one, not whichever one is more convenient at the moment.

Having said that, there is certainly an inexcusable lack of common courtesy and manners these days which was commonly associated with Chivalry when you ignored the fact that it was rooted in serfdom, sexism and chauvinism.

In my personal moral code I've given Chilvalry a much needed face lift. Being "Traditional" doesn't make you right. A lot changes in 500 years, and people back then weren't any better or smarter than people today, generally speaking.

liltokyo
05-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Honesty, respect, etc...Plus...I like him to have a good sense of humor.^^

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Someone similar to me a little. And someone who is unique. There's no such thing as mr. Perfect. I pick who I wanna pick.

Howling Star
05-11-2008, 02:44 PM
ummm if some of u girls out there answer these at least do girls like to have a tall bf?

Hmm I don't have to be a girl for that but isin't htat all about taste one girl likes that the other likes that. Same with guys some guys prefer a big chest other maybe don't who knows ?

Zedekiah
05-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Status, money and courtesy, while also having all the political correct submissive attitudes that are needed in order to show the proper equality of men and women.

Amray
05-11-2008, 04:22 PM
If a girlfriend is what you want then just jingle your car keys, hold up your wallet and tap your groin, then they'll all be over you like the imaginary Catgirl in my dreams.

Zedekiah
05-11-2008, 04:25 PM
And if they're not, try posing as a misogynist hobo to prove their moral pureness and integrity.

Women are as bad as men, so if you ask men what they "look for" in women, besides the sentimental parts you'd get out of those that don't get any at all, it'll be quite vulgar and banal.

aishiteru333
05-11-2008, 04:27 PM
If a girlfriend is what you want then just jingle your car keys, hold up your wallet and tap your groin, then they'll all be over you like the imaginary Catgirl in my dreams.

LOL! You have a point.
Well romantic guys are always a must, also, they have to remember special dates, like when they met or first kissed.

Amray
05-11-2008, 04:30 PM
If someone asked me "what I get" out of a woman I would probably reply; "Dunno, but they get a lot more out of me." XP

Myrra
05-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm the epitome of a hopeless romantic.
OMG! Is the world coming to an end??
Masali a hopeless romantic?
Wow!!

Money, time, etcetera.
MP2K, that's a very cynical take, but I suppose that is what it all boils down to.
Though the monetary isn't always the number one thing.
I'll take time over money any day of the week.

Different girls look for different things.
The things I want in a guy are different from what Amarhyllis wants.
I don't need flowers and hearts. I appreciate a sense of humour that compliments mine. Someone who shares the same principals and morals.
Someone I enjoy spending time with. Someone I can sit around and play a lame board game like Monopoly and still have fun. Someone who'll sit and watch an entire day filled with Star Trek or Lord of the Rings...or even Red Dwarf.
And lucky for me, after many years of searching, I found such a man.

Cotaku
05-11-2008, 07:50 PM
I have a bf, and the qualities I like in him are:
-His sense of humor
-Maturity
-Caring/Kind
-His ability to help me with math (wink wink) xDD

Some might like it. Personally, I like my bf being taller than me. I don't know why, exactly. I think it might make me feel safer with him. *shrug*

Renegade of Life
05-12-2008, 07:29 AM
I wouldn't mind a girl who is taller than I am, as such factors as height and weight don't really matter to me- if I fall in love with the mind I will find something to love about the body.

Though I was a midget up until a few years ago, so I got used to people being taller than me all the time. It's not quite as true, but I have to say my ex was a bit awkward to hug because of how much shorter than me she is.

LittleMomo
05-12-2008, 07:55 AM
They want someone that is purely honest, multi-talented, funneh once in a while, is never showing off, doesn't become another person or act like another person, who's smart, who's handsome and is very romantic.

These are the kind of things a girl would want for a guy.

starchaser
05-12-2008, 08:00 AM

Well my last boyfriend was baout 2 inches taller than me, and as I'm only 5ft 1 that's quite a feat.

My boyfriend now is 6ft, and the majority tall - the tallest was 6ft 5 :O

Haha Amray you always make me giggle. And that's probably quite true. I would test it out with my friends but as we're all students we have no money and most of us have no cars, so it'd end up with them just walking round pointing at their groin.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-12-2008, 09:31 AM
MP2K, that's a very cynical take, but I suppose that is what it all boils down to.
Though the monetary isn't always the number one thing.
I'll take time over money any day of the week.

To be fair, there isn't much difference between time and money, since money is a physical embodiment of time. I was just going to say "Time." but people wouldn't get that I was talking about money too.

Niro
05-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Haha Amray you always make me giggle. And that's probably quite true. I would test it out with my friends but as we're all students we have no money and most of us have no cars, so it'd end up with them just walking round pointing at their groin.

wahahahaha for a girl that would probably work...for a guy ppl probably think you got herpes or something

Amray
05-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Treat others the same way that you would like to be treated. Thats what I heard and I stick with it. ^-^

Unless it's someone I despise ofcourse.

kagomei
05-12-2008, 03:01 PM
well i want a guy how would like me for me and never want me to change. some one who is loving, kind and understanding. some one i can be my self around and not care what other people think some who wont be ashamed of me who is honest and wont cheat. and so on.
i think thats what you were asking but i think i described the guy i want or something around there but its the same to me o_o

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Wait, I have a question. Why do girls say they like "nice guys," but don't end up dating them, or being boyfriend and girlfriend with them, but instead, they go for the macho, tough guys that are jerks?? 0.0 Maybe it's because girls are bored with the whole wimpy, suck up, nice guy type of thing?? <_< And they want a bad guy, because they care about why that guy is a jerk and they crave the excitement. But heck, every girl is different I suppose. :eek:

kagomei
05-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Wait, I have a question. Why do girls say they like "nice guys," but don't end up dating them, or being boyfriend and girlfriend with them, but instead, they go for the macho, tough guys that are jerks?? 0.0 Maybe it's because girls are bored with the whole wimpy, suck up, nice guy type of thing?? <_< And they want a bad guy, because they care about why that guy is a jerk and they crave the excitement. But heck, every girl is different I suppose. :eek:

i dont know. eather i may be a girl but i get to know if the guy is a jerk or not. pluss you cant help who you like.

Niro
05-12-2008, 03:27 PM

what if there was a guy who's not a jerk but with troublemaker elements?
lool

Amray
05-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah thats very true.

Girls always find the "Man of their Dreams", but when they truely get to know him they usually cast them away because they see past the gentleman they used to see then discover the real idiot he is. Then they start using the 5 words all woman use these days. "All Men Are The Same."

Happens all the time. XD
But I am so awesome that it will probably never happen in my case. I'm nice in the real world believe it or not.

M.Acelicia
05-12-2008, 04:41 PM
I really havent been on a date for like... 8 years? But, Im thinking about it again so I believe this thread is really helpful in a way for me to catch up on things.

From how I remember it, theres really... the women that ive been with didnt like me for the money, the car and obviously not the looks. I guess they really just liked being treated decently and being treated with general respect. You can flirt with a woman without making her feel like you know, and instead make her feel special instead. Its just that I think, just make her feel special and loved. Just... go with the flow you know :) LISTEN to her.

Wio
05-12-2008, 08:41 PM
I'll act oblivious to the topic at hand and tell you what I want out of a woman:

Commitment, companionship, and most importantly: children.

MistressPookyChan
05-13-2008, 01:12 AM
a nice butt. :)

seriously though, I was first attracted to G because he challenged me. We have really lively debates and most of our dates consist of documentaries with a discussion at the pub or coffee shop afterwards. if a person isn't mentally stimulating, they are a bit boring.

Disarm
05-13-2008, 01:19 AM
This is a hard question to answer while I am somewhat mad at my own guy.
I'll try not to be too blunt.
Women want men who can support them (emotionally and financially)
They want them to be honest, but not brutal, like when asking how they look in a dress, the best answer is to be honest but not brutal "you look great in that honey, but I can see your panty line"
We want our men to be almost completely independant, but still need our help when you have something on your face, or a hair out of place.
Laughter never kills- it is always a plus to have a sense of humor.
You have to have a temper that isn't hard to loose, because women can be very harsh and manipulative.
We want you to open the door for us, but not pick up things for us that you think are too heavy.

mainly a woman wants conflicting qualities in a man.... so honestly I am having a problem answering this question, even as a chick.

Ak1ra
05-13-2008, 01:34 AM
(It's just some of my thoughs, but I think they will be useful for romatic guys)

I think, the boy have to be interesting and a bit mysterious. It's OK to bring her flowers and be nice, but don't be nice every day. Try to be different - one day court, next day talk with her like a friend and let her court you. It doesn't mean to show how you tired (if you getting tired, try to mediatate and stop to be lazy - it helps, never go to a date with such mood), just let her say, how you'll spend your evening. And NEVER say her everything about you, better ask her, who is she.
That's more interesting then a good guy and ever just more interesting then a bad guy. The only unusial thing for the nice and kind guy is that he looks easy to get up. It's too easy to win his heart and the most of the girls don't even try - they think that they can get you every time they want.
And don't forget - if you are totally nice, it'll be a bad idea to meet every day. Even the chocolate isn't totally sweet - it's bettersweet, like the first love - and ever chocolate may bore you when yuo eat it every day.
Maybe that's why aвventurers are so popular - they can be respectful for a girl, but never show all of the cards and every time look like they have a lot of girls besides her, but she can win his heart, if she work hard.
Oh, and OK, girls like to take pity on the boys and help them if it possible. The best way to feed this feeling to say that you are surrounded by the girls who maybe aren't bad, but isn't interesting for you at all, but she's really different and it's very nice to talk with people like her. She'll understand that she had a chance... and also that she's nice for you (people love the good news).

SupaWeena
05-14-2008, 05:20 PM
wer'e girls...so we want to suck all the fun out of your lives BUWHAHAHAHAHA....

animangafan
05-14-2008, 05:29 PM
what we ladys want from a guy is for them to be nice sweet and understanding. We want a guy who is not afraid to cry infront of others. we want to be able to spend time with you and not with all your friends. We also want them to be respectful and not a total pervert

Cytrode
05-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Women, in general, want someone who is honest, considerate, funny, and exciting. So they always feel loved and never get bored.

They want a *&*(ing pet that can entertain them on cue.

I MIGHT have had my share of bad relationships with controlling women. So you MAY not want to take what I say seriously.

Chocobo
05-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Hmm...

What I want out of a man...

One who doesn't solely look at women for looks. "Ew, she's gross/doesn't dress pretty." Such as if a lot of guys choose a girl that's tan over a girl that's pale, or a girl that wears namebrand over general... if all guys were like that I'd be alone ;_;

Then a guy that doesn't yell AT the girl for her not doing what he likes. If we don't want to kiss, don't yell at us. Then, if we're depressed don't yell at us for being depressed. -_-" that makes us ticked off and even more depressed...

starchaser
05-15-2008, 03:16 PM

Hahah if anyone suggested my boyfriend was tough and macho everyone would fall about laughing. He's a huge geek. I love him, but he really is nice and wimpy and sweet and totally devoted.

starchaser
05-15-2008, 03:21 PM
like the imaginary Catgirl in my dreams.

Speaking of catgirls Amray, you would have had a field day the other week. There was about 20 of us walking around liverpool [well, stumbling mostly due to alcofrol] dressed like cats.

rEikAbLeU
05-15-2008, 06:45 PM
i want in a guy?

i want someone patient ('coz im a handful... im very stubborn)
loyal...
who respects me...
nice....
loves me...

and another thing, i want my guy to be someone who can sing and play the guitar...
i find it romantic when a guy serenades his girl...
LOL!
=]

Amix
05-16-2008, 04:11 PM
To be able to father their child later in the future. Bunch of stupid little girls these days.

Amray
05-17-2008, 06:42 AM
a nice butt. :)

You girls these days, you would make your Mothers blush.

Eris
05-17-2008, 09:35 AM
You girls these days, you would make your Mothers blush.

Don't be so sure. The mothers of today would have been 20-something girls of the sexual revolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_revolution) of the 60's and 70's. Today's girls are prude in comparison.

Pix the Skull Kid
05-17-2008, 02:13 PM
I'll pretend I'm straight and answer this..

1.Funny
2.Polite and respectful
3.Fun-loving and wild like I am most the time =D
4.NOT pervy.
5.good looking but this one is looked at very rarely.

As long as they have a good heart and a positive and fun attitude they have me. :3 And since i'm lez I guess this would apply to girls too...

Ravenblade
05-17-2008, 02:17 PM
I think ambition counts too. Girls tend to want someone who isnt just going to bum around for the rest of their lives but will try to make something of themselves. Even if this detail is not often mentioned, the more it looks like you're getting somewhere in life, the more attractive you are.

Amray
05-17-2008, 02:30 PM
1.Funny
2.Polite and respectful
3.Fun-loving and wild like I am most the time =D
4.NOT pervy.
5.good looking but this one is looked at very rarely.

I was doing so well up until you wrote that one. XD

Kobarokawa-San
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM

when i look to her post i thought: "well Amray wouldnīt be lucky with that kind of girls hehehe"

Pix the Skull Kid
05-17-2008, 02:44 PM

Lol yes, pervyness can irritate me. However if it's not all the time and not like.. EXTREME, then that rule might have acceptions. I'd explain the pervyness I dont like but I cant without breaking a content rule. xD

Kobarokawa-San
05-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Lol yes, pervyness can irritate me. However if it's not all the time and not like.. EXTREME, then that rule might have acceptions. I'd explain the pervyness I dont like but I cant without breaking a content rule. xD

i think we donīt need any explanations :D but thank you anyway Pix :D

i think a new kind of Human is being created by evolution... The Perversio Erectus hehehe

plucky
05-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Honestly, if a guy can make me laugh, he's golden.

I'm so easy to please.

emo_chick666
05-17-2008, 06:30 PM
all i want a guy to do while we are dating is to be honest.....dont lie because all your doing is making the female not wanna trust you anymore.....thats my problem now i dont trust any one because everyone lies for no reason......and it gets me mad.....

http://podcast.animenano.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/Anime%20Nano%20Podcast.jpg

FMA_Luver
05-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Well,I like a guy with a good personality,smart,funny and silly,and nice.And he has to look good.And for some reason,I HATE guys with short hair...don't know why,probably because I watch so many animes where the guys have long hair that I'm not used to seeing short hair! LOL

Amray
05-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I have long hair now. I tend to tie a pony-tail and then put a hat on XP. Same thing goes for me, because I watch lots of Anime and play a lot of games, I decided to grow my hair quit a bit. Blame Sephiroth.
I also had the idea to plat it like Edward Elric. I may still very well do that once it grows a bit more.

Although I prefer girls with shorter hair, like shoulder length. I noticed that when I was lsiting all the Anime girls I thought were hot and they ALL had short hair. XP

Kobarokawa-San
05-18-2008, 03:02 PM
I have long hair now. I tend to tie a pony-tail and then put a hat on XP. Same thing goes for me, because I watch lots of Anime and play a lot of games, I decided to grow my hair quit a bit. Blame Sephiroth.
I also had the idea to plat it like Edward Elric. I may still very well do that once it grows a bit more.

Although I prefer girls with shorter hair, like shoulder length. I noticed that when I was lsiting all the Anime girls I thought were hot and they ALL had short hair. XP

that happened to me too :) i am getting my hair longer but itīs not enough for a pony-tail hehe and anime helped a lot on my decision..

and about girls with short hair i think they are very sexy :D (take a look on Haruhi heheh)

Amray
05-18-2008, 03:22 PM
And Selphie Tilmitt, and Hinata, and Ayane, and Yuna, and Yuki, and Yuzuriha Nekoi, and Nana, and Mayu, and Nami, and Anita King, and Sakura, and Fuu, and Rei Ayanami, and Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Saya, and Elsa, and Henrietta, and Carman99, and Princess Garnet, and Yuffie...

The list goes on and on. XD
Sorry, you probably have no idea who half them people are, Haha.

Kobarokawa-San
05-18-2008, 03:25 PM
And Selphie Tilmitt, and Hinata, and Ayane, and Yuna, and Yuki, and Yuzuriha Nekoi, and Nana, and Mayu, and Nami, and Anita King, and Sakura, and Fuu, and Rei Ayanami, and Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Saya, and Elsa, and Henrietta, and Carman99, and Princess Garnet, and Yuffie...

The list goes on and on. XD
Sorry, you probably have no idea who half them people are, Haha.

i know most of them... and one of my favorite games (FF) mostly has girls with short hair which are very sexy by the way...

DOOM!
05-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Money.
(an at least 2 year old)Car.
(not totallitarily, but still, inclusively all the)Time(they have).
(a sense and attire of the late-minute)Fashion(that keeps changing).
(a not very long, but bulky)Appliance(and lots of fire power to back it up).

Am I right, or am I right?