PDA

View Full Version : Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Daimastuny
05-06-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm just wondering whether anybody else has watched Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. It's about this this girl named Yako and a demon. Yako's father was murdered in his work room which was completely locked, the police couldn't solve the case so they filed it as a suicide. Then she mets the demon and he offers her to solve the case of her deceased father in exchange of her acting as a cover detective, while he secretly solves the mysteries. Well the demon eats mysteries, he left hell/demon world and came to up to earth since there was no more mysteries in hell/demon world to solve/consume. Now that he has Yako to hide behind and a whole new world filled with mysteries, he looks forward to eating the ultimate mystery.

So has anybody watched it? if so did you like it and who was your favorite character?

As for me, I really liked it, although it's just 25 episodes. It reminded me of Death Note o.O and my fav. character is Yako! :3 she just can't stop eating when she sees delicious foods, kind of reminds me of me xD

Baka Tenshi
05-06-2008, 06:42 PM
I've already watched all of it. I thought it was a pretty good anime.

Cancre
05-24-2008, 06:13 AM
i watched it , it really only got interesting when they introduced sai but yeah it was an awesome anime go akane chan go !