PDA

View Full Version : Ayakashi

Cytrode
05-05-2008, 07:43 PM
So, a few days ago I come here in search of an anime, which is apparently not that well known. After hours of searching my friend hears my description and begins his search, which proves fruitful.

Ayakashi
The story begins with a highschool student who performs various shady "Magic Shows" to earn extra money on school campus. In a chance encounter, he meets and is antagonized by a bully who seems to cut things using nothing but air directed by a box cutter.

We learn that the cutter he uses is known as an "Ayakashi" which is a being he summons to fight for him. The main character is saved by a mysterious blue haired girl who's ayakashi acts as a shield, and seems to let her control the minds of others.

Later forced into a corner with the now murderous bully, Yuu(The main character) finds his own ayakashi power... when his ordeal pits him against many murderous ayakashi users, he must use his dangerous powers to protect everyone he cares for.

Without giving too much away, as there are only 12 episodes from beginning to end, Ayakashi was completely awesome. The end will leave you yearning for more episodes, just like the best animes always do.

Rated Mature: For violence, blood, nudity(only in one episode, for about 10 seconds, completely non-sexual) and language.

All the episodes are available on www.megavideo.com, free of charge of course.