PDA

View Full Version : [TV series] Rumble hearts (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)

onlinegamer
05-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi everyone. After watching rumble hearts, I really wanted to write a review. I would appreciate all honest feedback on my review.

Rumble hearts(Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) Reivew:

Story/Content- 10/10
Rumble hearts is an anime that shows alot about human weakness and how we can learn from them. It is packed with such raw emotions that it makes viewers reflect back upon thier own lives and emotions.

The plot is great, with twist and turns along the way. The story has a good pace to it with very little boring and pointless filler moments. When the plot is not advancing, it is filled with light-hearted comedy to help balance the seriousness of the show. There is also a bit where poetry is tossed into the show to emphasize the mood, which I found was awesome.

This anime also teaches us a valuable lesson in life through the mistakes that the characters make which I think almost everyone makes sometime in thier life. I think that when we hide or run away from our true emotions, we are unable to recognize it. This makes us unable to think about it logically when we are faced with our personal problems. It's like being trapped inside a maze of our own emotions, where we are lost and confused. But If we confront our emotions, we can actually see our problems with more clarity which would help us solve our personal problems easier. It is ironic that the emotions that we bury are the ones that haunts us the most.

According to Pshyciatrists, if we hide our emotions instead of letting them out, it may take more destructive ways to get out. One of the main characters in this anime shows that by making a big mistake because they refuse to confront thier emotions. This is the main theme of this show and is shown throughout this anime.

Animation- 10/10
The animation is very clear, vivid, and realistic. It was very pleasant to look at.

Sound- 10/10
The sound fits perfectly into the show. Nothing was off or done wrong.

Character- 10/10
The characters showed so much emotions and the way they acted in this anime made them seem so real and gets the viewer into the story.

Overall- 10/10

I have repressed my emotions for years but yet this anime is so powerful that it blew away the gates where I have locked up my emotions and freed them, where I can see them clearly now. Who knew that watching anime could do this for you!?

Outstanding characters and intersting plot line moving at a good pace, along with a good balance of comedy, this anime was engaging and intense all the way. As far I remember, I have not seen a show that teaches us such an important lesson in life and relationships and make it so clearly as this. Nor has my heart moved so much from watching any media show. Rumble hearts indeed. This series has given me a new found respect for anime. This is an extremely rare and great work of art which I highly reccommend to anyone that is mature enough to handle serious and intense emotions.

Mars Arcadia
08-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Story/Content- 3/10
It started off as an anime with great potential but it quickly turned boring and dull. If anything, I can clearly state it was all about the cruelty and weakness of human emotion in the territory of love.

Animation- 7/10
Great animation, it was slightly amateurish looking and at times the background seemed to be much darker than all else in the foreground.

Sound- 9/10
Not exactly my type of music, but it still managed to have some good tunes.

Character- 8/10
This anime contains beautiful female characters and just about anyone could agree, but the male characters were very plain. Typical mistake, especially for an anime that could safely be said is dedicated to the female audience.

Overall- 4/10
It became dull incredibly quick, but if you are a masochist for drama then this is definitely a whip lash you might enjoy.

Akatsuki_Gurl
06-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Story/Content- 3/10
I first must start off with the story. This show is actually a Visual Novel to begin with. Therefore, the story was loads better in the Visual Novel form. Also, it is somewhat twisted, which they didn't show in the Anime (which it's better that way >.<). The story in the Anime only covered the smallish main points. There's so much more to this story.

Animation- 8/10
Now, the animation is very nice. It was very good in my opinion and I shall leave it at that.

Sound- 5/10
To me, since I've played the Visual Novel, for some reason, the Anime didn't have the same sort of magic music wise as the Visual Novel did.

Character- 6/10
They rushed things. The characters weren't nearly as developed as I thought they would be. This made me cry a bit inside.

Overall- 5/10
I should have held more true to the Visual Novel for me to have been more of a fan of the Anime.