PDA

View Full Version : Burst limit

Shido
05-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Anyone here play burst limit for the ps3/xbox360 yet ?

I only got to play the demo and I loved it . felt much more like a DBZ game than the last couple of entries . Only thing that annoyed me during the demo were the non stop cut scenes interrupting my awesome beat down of raditz .

so what are your opinions on the game ?

sesshomaruisgod
05-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Haven't played it yet, and probably won't huge Budokai fan can't switch

Shido
05-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Haven't played it yet, and probably won't huge Budokai fan can't switch

budokai 1 was the last good budokai XD . Burst limit is't too bad . should give it a try .

sesshomaruisgod
05-05-2008, 03:04 PM
yeah your right, but to do that I need a 360 or a ps3. What the heck burst limit? Why don't you love the Wii :D

Shido
05-05-2008, 04:46 PM
yeah your right, but to do that I need a 360 or a ps3. What the heck burst limit? Why don't you love the Wii :D

any time anyone asks why not the wii they have only nintendo to blame XD . The wii is just not up to hardware specs needed for most games on ps3 / 360 . lol heck the wii doesn't even have enough space for all the VC games . I fear what will have with wii ware coming .

if anything you could always play it at a friends house XD . or wait for the ps3 to get another price drop if it's still too expensive for your taste . I heard rumors of another price drop later this year , just in time for mgs4 :P

Mow_Uchiha2008
05-05-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm not played yet. Why you don't play Budokai Tenkaichi 3?

P.S.: wrong forum.

Shido
05-05-2008, 10:41 PM
well It was DBZ related :P XD .

pretty much everything after budokai 2 sucked royally . basically became about having as many characters as possible not about game quality . I'm hoping burst limit won't go that route .

sesshomaruisgod
05-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Yeah I am thinking about buying a 360. I do agree with you on the wii. The memory space is ridiculous, it almost seems like a rushed job. This memory problem has been asked at there press releases and meetings and there like, its fine! Shut up and play Mario Kart wii now! XD Its going to become a much bigger issue in the near months, and as a Wii owner I'm eager to see what there doing with it.

Dogmat
05-06-2008, 02:29 PM
This will be my first DBZ game. I recently became a fan of DBZ. My friends have been DBZ fans for many years and they'll be getting this too. Online multiplayer is what I'm most excited about with this.

Linen
06-10-2008, 11:41 PM
I haven't played it yet but it looks good, i just don't like the fact that you can only get to the cell saga, then the game ends. There arn't that many characters and the strongest is Gohan SJJ2, so it's an alright game.

Dogmat
06-11-2008, 06:28 PM
Got my PS3 copy from Gamestop today. It came with a free t-shirt with Goku and Cell on it, and also a copy of the Dead Zone movie on blu-ray. So far I'm really liking the game.