PDA

View Full Version : PS1 Tomb Raiders XD

The Nightingale
05-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Hah I was just thnking of teh old tomb raiders. The first ames I ever played on PS1, I grew up watching my dad play them all. I remember I'd be at a friends house and we take turns playing, and we'd play at Lara' house, and that creepy old man followed us around everywhere so we thought of ways to get rid of him...my friend ried shoooting him but no goo haha. Then I locked him in the freezer in the kitchen....Problem solved XD. Anyhow, people still like palying thisgame? I think its teh best.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-03-2008, 02:05 AM
I thought it was fail. Graphics were completely unintuitive, and since it was an action platformer that's kind of a big deal. I guess I was never had enough of a "large brested women who fight Tigers" fetish.

The Nightingale
05-03-2008, 06:14 PM
I thought it was fail. Graphics were completely unintuitive, and since it was an action platformer that's kind of a big deal. I guess I was never had enough of a "large brested women who fight Tigers" fetish.

Lol, it was pretty good for teh first gen games. the nwere ones are good though

Shido
05-03-2008, 11:57 PM

TR1 was a classic . much better than what was out at the time in the same genre (which really wasn't anything :P ) and the new games suck not the original .

Amarhyllis
05-04-2008, 01:38 AM
i was never a platformer gamer person, always hated 'em because I was never good at them.
BUT, BUT! I loved Tomb Raider 2 solely for the purpose of locking the butler in the freezer over and over and over again because he would somehow get out and resume the following. Good times, good times.

The Nightingale
05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
i was never a platformer gamer person, always hated 'em because I was never good at them.
BUT, BUT! I loved Tomb Raider 2 solely for the purpose of locking the butler in the freezer over and over and over again because he would somehow get out and resume the following. Good times, good times.

Lol! Yep, That old men was magic o.o. but yeh TR is a classic at will be rememebered...which reminds me thereis a new one coming out ^^

gaiaonline_sucks
05-07-2008, 06:29 PM
I can't wait for "Tomb Raider Underworld" to be out