PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know an anime like this?

kanji_sama
05-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Hi all,

So a friend of mine mentioned an anime to me some years ago (no name, naturally -.-) and i want to find it. all i have are some details about the anime itself. They may be sketchy, but if you have any idea what the hell it is, please reply:

A young man (teenager maybe) is in control of an entire city. He has such power that the police cannot touch him.
A scene unfolds where he is surrounded by cops, and he calmly shoots one of them in the head. Another scene is where he is arrested. He walks out of the police station, a car pulls up, he gets in and the police station blows up (...c'mon....awesome). He has a friend who is a demolitions expert. This person has planted bombs all over the city and has threatened the city with destruction if the man is ever hurt.
The young man comes from a poor background, and every episode ends with him deciding to quit his criminal way of life, but then having flashbacks of how he was abused by teachers and bullies when he was a child. One of these flashbacks involves him gunning his high school prom. His parents don't know of his criminal endeavours (:S)
lastly, he develops a type of narcotic, making him a druglord. I think it was called red poison.

This is all the sketchy info i have on this anime...the details might be wrong, but you get the gist. If anyone can tell me ANYTHING about it, it would be great.

Dxon
05-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Sounds interesting. Now I want to know it too! :D