PDA

View Full Version : same old question...

vipet2
05-02-2008, 03:30 AM
yea i know lots of people want to learn the Japanese Language, i am of course one of them. but im not gonna say teach me now or any of that stuff i would just like to know were i could start, but there dosnt seem to be anywere i can learn directley wear i live.

what would be the easyest way to begin learning in my situation?

Ertai87
05-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Hm...learning without classroom learning? You can pick up a textbook I guess. I'm using Japanese for Busy People 3 in my class, but never used 1 or 2 (the first 3 Japanese classes at my school use custom-made textbooks by the prof). JBP3 is really good (especially the 3rd edition), but I can't speak for 1 or 2. They do use 1 for some of the earlier courses though. And if you have questions, you can come here and ask. That's where I'd start, I guess.

vipet2
05-02-2008, 08:29 PM
ill go check my local libeary for it, but if i still have no luck i might resort to
ordering it/them from Ebay.

thanks for the help i will more then likey ask more questions on it ill just pm you more then likey.

rEikAbLeU
05-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Why dont you try some sites that teach japanese an example is this one (http://www.freejapaneselessons.com)</a>...

:)

MistressPookyChan
05-04-2008, 05:34 AM
Please look through the lists in the "resources" and "books" stickies in this forum. People have put up some amazing sites!