PDA

View Full Version : task bar designs?

cloud_vivi
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
does anyone know any good sites where ya can get good task bar designs? ya know the start menu?

blueangel06661
04-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Try going to Display options, And it will give you a link to find more online. Or depending on your computer, some may already be there for you.

demonplight
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Windows blinds.

Dxon
05-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Windows blinds.
Windows Blinds kinda slows down your computer. I got some .msstyles that make your pc look different at the same resources as the normal XP look.
Forgot where I found them though. I can make my Pc look like a lot and also Vista.. Kind of. :p

demonplight
05-01-2008, 03:02 PM
I know what you are talking about, a simular thing can be found on freewarefiles.com.

I chose windows blinds because of the options. But I will have to admit, if it wasnt for my computers processor, amount of ram, and video card I would have seen a difference in performance. On the other hand the most demanding thing that I recently put my computer threw was when I allowed a college to network it to look for a cure for cancer.... you know the programs that allow you to lend power to universities for this. I just let them do it for 5 days. so now real cgi demand there.