PDA

View Full Version : Summer!!!!

NinnaMoon
04-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Well, I'm in college so my summer vacation will start.....next week!!! So I was wondering if anyone had plans for their summer vacation. It's aways away for some but I'm sure you still have plans.

I have to get a job so I can buy a laptop for school. I totally didn't want to take summer courses cuz I had enough of school!! Vacationing this year is off the map for me!!

Happy posting!! ^^

sa5m
04-29-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm going to camp for three to six weeks (haven't exactly decided how long I was staying). Then I'm testing out of two subjects, so then I have a whole bunch of studying to do. >.<; Then I have to fill out college apps.

Busy summer!

Eris
04-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Really isn't summer this neck of the woods yet. So, no summer vacation for over a month.

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Unfortunately, my summer vacation doesn't start until after June 26th(thanks to the unusually large amount of snow days we received -_-). I don't have too many plans for my vacation, but I do plan on getting a GOOD job, and getting back to my workout routines. :)

Lola Granola
04-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Ireland/Netherlands: To visit the Yugoslav Tribunals, International Criminal Court, World Court as a study abroad seminar.

France for kicks.

Most likely AX.

Spending time with family and the man.

Eikoseisui
04-29-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm going to Florida during the first week of June to visit my friend before she goes off to college. I might be visiting another one of my friends there too, since I haven't seen him since he moved at the end of my sophomore year. After that, I'm just gonna be working, exercising, and hanging out with friends.

Baka
04-29-2008, 05:36 PM
I am going to the beach but I don't know when. Some time in June I think.

darkjester
04-29-2008, 06:14 PM
I wish my family would do something this summer. I want to have fun, but so far it seems like nothing is going to happen......

Krista Logan
04-29-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm going to Europe for summer. I'm visiting some of my family who lives over there. : D

Souji Seta
04-29-2008, 06:22 PM
It's already summer vacation here in my country! But I don't really enjoy it very much. It's soooo hot. In terms of plans, me and my friends planned a swimming party on May 12 (alright, swimsuits!). Thats probably the first and last swimming party I'll go to this summer.

daft
04-29-2008, 06:22 PM
I was going to go to Japan's Summer Sonic Festival or Fuji Rock Festival, but money is a little bit scarce at the moment. -.-' So it might end up being Anime Expo, California beaches, and girls. >_<

Masali
04-29-2008, 06:28 PM
I dunno, hopefully it'll be a good summer. I'm probably going to like a maybe AX or Otakon or whatever, that'll be pretty hard core. Spend some time with the girlfriend and whatnot. But i dunno.

blueangel06661
04-29-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm going to an anime con in Tampa.

And I should be moving! I can't wait! It's soooo exciting!

demonplight
04-30-2008, 01:00 AM
I think there is an anime expo in ATL this summer, will be there
aside from that, drinking, barbecue till I can't stand the taste of steak.
Kyaking
going to stop smoking or die trying!
Jogging, to get back into shape after all the years of chain smoking.
Um maybe drive to New England, or NY, I have family up there.

I will try to save at least $5K this summer.

ah yes, my best friend, another close friend and I are going to put our birthdays together.... and have the largest party we can. Yeah I wont save a dime.
Last time I celebrated my birth day I was hungover by noon, and in a well adult bar by 4pm. home passed out by 1am. only pictures to remind me of what not to do.

DaSOCOM
04-30-2008, 01:52 AM
To all you school-age kids (I'm no longer in school even tho I'm college age):

Enjoy summer breaks while they last!! Soon you will enter the working world where summers off are memories and nothing more!!

Peace,
DaSOCOM

demonplight
04-30-2008, 02:01 AM
I work year around, and go to school, the ability to have some time to my self is welcome.

Datenshi
04-30-2008, 02:14 AM
Ah for the love of.

Class just started here. Vacation doesn't start until July at the earliest and you people are talking about summer. I'm considering immigrating.

Dogmat
04-30-2008, 02:45 AM
I'm planning to take a group of my friends to a lakehouse that my family owns sometime in June. We also went last summer, but it should be more fun since there will be TV and plenty of beds.

None of the above
04-30-2008, 05:08 AM
What? Next week-summer holidays?

And it's only May.

I'm jealous.

In July - August Work will continue with different applications for Universities, but else travelling. First year to be able to do that without legal restrictions aka a pile of documents.

ViolaAnn
04-30-2008, 07:29 AM
We have summer vacations in June/July from 20.06..

In the summer i go to my Boyfriend for two or tree weeks.

So Far

ViolaAnn

IceBubleFlava
04-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Awww....man that sucks. It's not fair. I've been told that I get out of school like in 30 days or soo, it seems so long, and after that there's gonna be summer break YEAH!!! I just can't wait. Plus the EOG's ain't even here yet, we still reviewing for'em
I don't think I'll b doing anything but eating sleeping, and being lazy, then usual cleaning around the house. But I'm planning to go outside a lil more gotta get more active. That's my planned summer NOTHING!!!

dream magician
04-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Summer vacation brings back memories of fun..too bad we have summer in college this year!!! It's so hot!!

Renegade of Life
04-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm probably going to be working all summer.

teed
04-30-2008, 12:30 PM
I have no summer vacation. I'll be studying my second semester of college in summer. So I have no plans but to do my projects and let stress eat me.
-IF- I had time, I might go to Canada's Wonderland from time to time and enjoy myself with either friends or family. I'll also be forced to travel for three days to Saudi sometime on July to fix some documents. So that would be on a weekend so I wouldn't miss classes.
This summer will be tiring and hot. @_@

The Governator
04-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I'll be working all summer, BUT I should have my driving liscence by summer, so hopefully I'll be living at work and in my car lolz, might go to Wales, you know, book a caravan, do some recreational things, if I can book the time off work that is.

Amray
04-30-2008, 02:21 PM
See friends, have trips to beaches and theme parks, play games, watch Anime, all that nonsense. XD

███
05-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Not every country has the same seasons as you, it's almost Winter here.

-akichan-
05-01-2008, 07:50 AM
I was gonna plan to go to Hong Kong with my boyfriend to see his parents this summer, but the money i have only can buy me a cheap ticket to go to local areas.

My parents let me go to New York by myself this June in a week after my graduation. I'll be in NY for 2 weeks. I'm going there to visit my friends, and one of my best friends who just had a son. It's a good vacation after graduation...it's like all the excitements in a row!

demonplight
05-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Get a job, seeing that I lost mine.:D

kagomei
05-01-2008, 08:09 AM
my summer plans are to go swimming and get a job mostly
basicly to have fun

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-18-2008, 08:54 PM
I guess I was wrong, because my vacation starts after this Friday :) It's not June 26th, it's actually June 20th!! *silly me* :mellow: I have final exams this whole week and can't wait for summer vacation!!!! xD I plan to get a job and workout more this summer :3 Hopefully the lady at the job agency can really help me and fast too!! I'd like to start working this coming week or atleast before July starts!! :ninja: I'm really in a pinch right now, and could use the money too :eek: Oh well, happy summer to everyone!! :happy:

MistressPookyChan
06-18-2008, 09:17 PM
i HATE summers. Far too hot for me. I love to sit under the air conditioner and soak up the cool breeze.

Ratiasu
06-18-2008, 10:25 PM
I guess I was wrong, because my vacation starts after this Friday :) It's not June 26th, it's actually June 20th!! *silly me* :mellow: I have final exams this whole week and can't wait for summer vacation!!!! xD I plan to get a job and workout more this summer :3 Hopefully the lady at the job agency can really help me and fast too!! I'd like to start working this coming week or atleast before July starts!! :ninja: I'm really in a pinch right now, and could use the money too :eek: Oh well, happy summer to everyone!! :happy:
lol, that's my birthday, xD My summer break started on Tuesday o_O the most random date... June 17... probably because of the snow days...

International 4-8818
06-18-2008, 10:27 PM
I don't really care for summer all that much. All i do is just work and nobody really want to see me at all. So it is just 3 months of pure boredom. But my goal is to make some money to buy me a fancy camera. So yeah, i hate it but i need the money.

~*Red*~
06-18-2008, 11:02 PM
I'll just probably hang out on AF and play my PS3 a lot, and talk to Ninna Hatake too.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-18-2008, 11:54 PM
Summer has started for me, and it's super hot ...very boring ..I'm lazier in summers, sleep late, and ...have nothing better to do, but get on the pc, read, watch, or sleep =.=
But we might go to Disney World ... finally, I miss them rides -.-

Haoie
06-19-2008, 02:38 AM
It's winter here, and I'm working anyway.

What a world.

hirokiaibalovex3
06-19-2008, 05:11 AM
I've already had like two weeks of summer vacation -_____- it's been really boring! I really don't have any plans, besides going to Japan later this summer ^u^

Happi Giraffe!
06-19-2008, 06:40 AM
i have to read a lot. - __- not saying reading isnt fun, but i have to read A LOT of uninteresting, pre-chosen stuff. and that gets boring after a while. i wish that manga was a choice.
other than that, i plan on goin places with some of my friends and...resting up for next year.

ninja legend
06-19-2008, 08:32 AM
i moved down to florida from virginia so i thought that i could do some fun stuff this summer but... I STILL HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!!!

███
06-19-2008, 08:46 PM
I don't have plans for something that is almost exactly a year away.

Ratiasu
06-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Me? Well, im driving all the way down to Oregon (United States) from Washington (North of OR) from July 4 (Independence Day, lol, it's a coincidence) to July 12th, i think

IchigoKiss
06-20-2008, 01:32 PM
I finish school on the 25th of June that's also my graduation [like duh ==;] and I get to finish before my sister does >=DD
Anyways.. I'm going to Prague this August and probably Lisbon or is that next year but...
So yeah I travel =]

mississippibaby
06-20-2008, 01:37 PM
well all i wanted to do was work and have fun but my summer is sucking right now i have no job and all i do is watch my little brother this is not my ideal summer. too bad for me:(