PDA

View Full Version : have you evere embarresed someone A LOT?

gaburieru
04-28-2008, 11:52 AM
I go first then...

It was me and af few other guys in a friend called Jonathan's house. Suddenly one of them screams out at me:
- How can you sit in that sofa? Do you know WTF that has happend in it?
- Whatever, I answer

The thing is that we knew that he hade done A LOT of stuff in that sofa with ex girlfriend!

Suddenly Jonathan's mother screams from the kitchen:
- What? What have happend in the sofa? I wanna know!

Jonathen blushes instantly and start dunking his head into the wall.

The mothers knock-out:
- Did you do something with *ex-gf's name*

That's it an Jonathan locks him self up in his room xD

SupaWeena
04-28-2008, 12:25 PM
well I told my friends boyfriend that boys give *friends name* Explosive diarreahea.... Me and my other friend fell in the floor...We were banned from her birthday party, her Bf got mad at her, he thought it was funny

Amray
04-28-2008, 02:20 PM
The most I do is that when one of my friends is on the phone I always say "Come Back to Bed!" So that whoever he is on the phone to thinks his having a relationship with another guy.

I've done it to girls too so their Mum thinks that something is going on. XD

blueangel06661
04-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Idk. I embarrass my friends off and on :]

That kinda stuff runs in our friendship.

SuXrys
04-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Well.... *croak* A lot of things evidently. :rolleyes:
I have an issue that I never think before I speak, as an example, one time when we had a lesson and my friend complained about something and the rest asked "why" I just said: "Aaah..! She is just having her [monthly] period now. Don't mind her!". And.. hahah, I think I dont have to explain how red in the face she became. But heck, I dont think that its such a biggie. But I.. well. I dont blame her for feeling embarresed by me. Female issues is a big no-no to talk to in public (infront of the guys anyway). :) hahah! I am so nasty!

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I do that to my friends. We all make perv jokes at each other all the time in the lobby, and it makes all of get embarrassed!! :noevil:

╬Karami Mew~Meow
04-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Hm ...not that I recall. I try not to embarrass them.

sa5m
04-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm brimming with innuendos.

International 4-8818
04-28-2008, 09:52 PM
I farted in class and said it was my friend.

gaburieru
04-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I do that to my friends. We all make perv jokes at each other all the time in the lobby, and it makes all of get embarrassed!! :noevil:

perverted jokes is the BEST jokes:D

Baka
04-29-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't embarrass people. I only embarrass myself.