PDA

View Full Version : Selection of photographs

starchaser
04-27-2008, 03:27 PM
Okay these are a few pictures from all over the place. If you guys like one of them, I can put up more photos I took that day. Seriuosly I've got millions of photos so this is probably the best way to go about it hehehe. Okay here's a few:

starchaser
04-27-2008, 03:28 PM
just realised I did it a stupid way but ahh well. Learning!
The first is in Majorca, the second is the castle in my home town and the last one is a beach in Wales. Most of my pictures are either scenery, portraits or animals.

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow, nice photos. :) I'd like to visit your hometown, because of that castle...it's much better than where I'm living, nothing ever exciting happens here. -_- Keep up the good work!! :D

starchaser
05-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Here's some more seeing as you liked my castle xD

One of the castle again, one of the woods behind the castle and one of the landscape from in front of the castle looking out over the valley.

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Oooo, is that the same castle?? 0.0... ^^

Krista Logan
05-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Ooohhh! Nice pictures! =3 I really like the castle(s) O_o?

Dark Wolf 09
05-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Very good pictures, best advice for photography is go for your own memories, that's what pictures are really for, if you really like the designation take a picture, if you like the pose, take a picture. Good luck on the journey of photography enthusiast, possibly you may become a professional photographer.

starchaser
05-04-2008, 05:30 AM
Yeah it is the same castle, just taken from the front instead.

Thanks for the compliments people.

I'd love to be a professional photographer, or at least use it when I'm a fully fledged research scientist :D

Perpetual Specter
05-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Well, I enjoyed that pic of the castle i your first post the most too. It seems pretty old. However, that second pic in your second set of pics was nice too and had a great view of the landscape in the area. Also, your pics are taken a wonderful angles, and whatever camera you are using must be pretty good, as the pics all seem to be really good quality. I hope to see more. Keep it up.^^

starchaser
05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Well, I enjoyed that pic of the castle i your first post the most too. It seems pretty old. However, that second pic in your second set of pics was nice too and had a great view of the landscape in the area. Also, your pics are taken a wonderful angles, and whatever camera you are using must be pretty good, as the pics all seem to be really good quality. I hope to see more. Keep it up.^^

My tool of the trade is a Panasonic Lumix TZ3 [in blue ;p]. I used to use an Olympus which went EVERYWHERE with me. This goes most places too hehe. Its the best little digital camera I've ever used, definitely recommended for the record.

Thanks for the angles compliment. I'm quite short so I like to think that helps xD

Here's my deviantart gallery. I don't always load stuff up there because for some reason it takes aaaaaaaaaages for me. either that or i'm just super impatient. Some of the older pictures were taken using the olympus. A couple of different ones are up there too.

http://lizmo.deviantart.com/gallery/