PDA

View Full Version : the worst kid thing you have seen

kagomei
04-25-2008, 10:30 AM
what is the worst thing that you have seen a child do in your life time?

mine is in my apartments there was these two boys who stuck there head in dirty water off the ground and drank it and one of those kids peed in it and then drank it :unsure:

Amarhyllis
04-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh wow...that's pretty messed up.
Nothing I can say will ever top that.

Kobarokawa-San
04-25-2008, 04:35 PM
blehh

thatīs disgusting!!

near that i donīt have nothing to say..

kids punching each others
kids stealing
kids threating one little guy: if you donīt give me money i punch you till dead!! (i walk near them i they ran away hehe i am a hero hehe)
i donīt know anything more

Axllow
04-25-2008, 04:36 PM
mine is in my apartments there was these two boys who stuck there head in dirty water off the ground and drank it and one of those kids peed in it and then drank it :unsure:

Wow. I can't top that either, that's just weird O_O

Memento Mori
04-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Little kids, especially girls, wearing shorts that say "Juicy"

Little kids, especially girls, wearing so much make-up, they look... well.

Little kids, especially girls, wearing the most revealing clothing ever.

Little kids, especially girls, fighting over beauty products.

Little kids, especially girls, talking to boys about their personal lives as if they care.

Sanosuke23
04-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Everything Mori said is pretty bad and indicative of how much of a creepy double-standard the US holds when it comes to beauty and sexuality that leads to the recent publicized "rise" in pedophilia(let's not kid ourselves, pedophilia is a tale as old as time, a song as old as rhyme), but kagomei totally ended her own thread on post one.

The worst I've ever seen can only be described as "diaper shenanigans." No, the diaper was not entirely clean, and it involved a cat. That is all I'll say.

SGI
04-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I remember once seeing a girl of around 6 in line with his mother at the checkout at a supermarket demanding that the lady at the checkout 'hurry up because she has places to go'. And judging by the look on mummy I realized. Obnoxious customers beget more obnoxious customers.

shadow slayer x
04-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Worst thing? Heh, if you want somethin' that'll burn into your head...try kids that once picked up road killed racoon off the side of the street and started to beat a mentaly ill kid with it...I've seen it all...ugh.
And of course...I called the police...that was just wrong and I can't stand to watch a human being suffered in front of my eyes. People who do that to others are pathetic, low, and sick cowards...

Amray
04-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Apparently the head of the French mafia is, like, 14 years old. Could a child get any worse than that?

-Kitsune-
04-25-2008, 05:25 PM
The worst thing I've seen in terms of how unsettling it was, would have to be in winter when I saw this little boy with a running nose trying to lick it off his face/out of his nose. Ew. Who teaches these kids? >.>

In terms of bad behavior, it'd be when I was in the store a few months ago. I saw this little 5 or 6 year old girl crying and screaming at the top of her lungs "I hate you! I hate you!" at her mother because she wouldnt buy her some toy she wanted. Whoever raises a kid like that needs to take a parenting class or something.

Merodi
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM
I was babysitting my little second cousin. He went crazy and grabbed this huge wood plank with nails on the end of it and tried to stab me with it. O_O

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Hmmm...

I remember this one time at summer camp...a couple of acquaintances took a frog and ripped it's legs off.

These boys at the pond, took a crayfish, spraypainted it blue, and then burned it in a fire.

Those same boys lit half the woods on fire.

And those same boys fished out every fish in a small pond and killed all of them.

etc.

███
04-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Little kids, especially girls, wearing shorts that say "Juicy"

Little kids, especially girls, wearing so much make-up, they look... well.

Little kids, especially girls, wearing the most revealing clothing ever.

Little kids, especially girls, fighting over beauty products.

Little kids, especially girls, talking to boys about their personal lives as if they care.

You speak as though this is the child's fault, it's always the parents whom aren't capable of teaching their kids what is right and what is wrong.

Guerrera
04-25-2008, 08:28 PM
The worst thing I've ever seen a kid do is join a forum.

Even worse is when said kid takes it upon himself/herself to be a moderator or admin of any forum.

You speak as though this is the child's fault, it's always the parents whom aren't capable of teaching their kids what is right and what is wrong.
I wish more parents would teach their kids right and wrong considering fashion sense so I won't have to see that. I know it's Florida, but that's no excuse for walking around in a tight rubber band!

Manhattan_Project_2000
04-25-2008, 11:37 PM
I'll post this copypasta. Seems relevant.

Grocery Owned

Now, I'm sure many of you have encountered little [turds] in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little [twits] that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

Okay /b/, here's the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the [damn] skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little [turd's] teeth as he was grinning at me like the little [twit] he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming "[DAMNIT]! [DAMNIT]!". Now, my good friend, Tom we'll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting "[DAMNIT]! MAYBE HE DIDN'T GET IT! [DAMNIT]!". By now, the kid is scared [turd]less and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting [angry] at us for yelling at her kid.

Here's the kicker, /b/, I look her straight in the eye and say, 'Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I'm... I'm [GODDAMN] HIV POSITIVE.

And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just [screwed] up big time because his mom isn't defending his [butt]. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my [junk] from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the [loser] she is.

I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

Grocery Stores; Serious Business.

demonplight
04-26-2008, 12:01 AM
I saw two kids once light a cat on fire, long story short, cat is alive, and healthy, kids in jail, father in jail, and mother alone with another baby. I think white trash is a genetic disorder.

International 4-8818
04-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Children T-baggin each other. No not halo.

Ramona Flowers
04-26-2008, 10:16 AM
These children that "need" cell phones. 0_o A six year old.. with a cell phone? No, I don't think it's reasonable even to keep in touch with parents, we did fine without 'em before. I might just add that to my list in the Peeves thread.

Memento Mori
04-28-2008, 08:21 PM

So, you're saying that a 14 year old girl can't think for herself? Don't just think of 6 year old kids, think of 0-18.

kagomei
04-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Apparently the head of the French mafia is, like, 14 years old. Could a child get any worse than that?
i dont think it can :D

blueangel06661
04-30-2008, 02:23 PM
I cant stand kids with knifes.

When I was younger my friend always had a knife in her room, Needless to say, I ran when she had it in hand.

But other than that. I haven't really seen kids do super bad things o_o Lucky?

DaSOCOM
04-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Thus we have more reasons to ask for a breeding license. If unlicensed persons do breed, the offspring will be taken immediately and tossed off of a very high cliff, kinda like they did in old Sparta. People would have to prove that they can be good parents that can teach their children more than Britney Spears and thongs.

Also, along with licensing would be continuous recertification. If at any point during parenthood they are proven to be under-standard, the kids will be taken away and tossed from a cliff. Last thing we need is even more people on this earth, the idiots are lowering the average IQ of the world.

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Overlord Darth Fluffles
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Simple, the worst kid thing is:

Kids trying to think

Souji Seta
04-30-2008, 09:03 PM

What? Really? wow

The worst kid thing I've ever seen? Probably the same as Janeiro, kids that think they need cellphone. I mean really who are they going to call or send a text message? Their parents? Friends? Man thats just insane. I saw this kid at school, he looks like 7 years old and he has a Nokia N70, I just have a 2600. Me, I need a cellphone to contact my members but that little kid doesn't really need it.

Dark Wolf 09
04-30-2008, 09:12 PM
...Disgusting all I have to say, almost threw up. The most thing I have seen witnessed is grocery store kids. You know what I mean? Like "NOOOOO I WANT THAAAAT" type of deal. It's so annoying, and crying, god forbid I don't like criers. =/ but basically and what Memento Mori said. I have a cousin that has a T-shirt that says, "Juicy" and she's just twelve! and she wares make-up, I mean waaay to much make-up, she doesn't even look like her age. I swear. People these days, and purchasing their products for reproductive values.

And kids over a certain age not abiding to "Xbox Live" terms of use corporations, and playing GTA IV just to simulate gang-activity. What type of parent ARE YOU?! Im actually shouting I wish you can hear me, anyways back at the topic. What type of parent ARE YOU?! Who!! Buy's there eight year old son, GTA or GTA IV just to have a good time?! No, they don't need to be playing that, way too young if any parent is reading my post! I recommend you taking that stupid game back, and give them a different game.

That's why there's ESRB ratings here people!! Use them! Here: E is rated Everyone, M is rated for MATURE. But as a parent, and let your kid buy a simulation game of street activity. Your immoral value is not that "MATURE" at all! Jesus! Okay done with my ranting on about. Have a great day. =)

harakiri
04-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Worst thing? Heh, if you want somethin' that'll burn into your head...try kids that once picked up road killed racoon off the side of the street and started to beat a mentaly ill kid with it...I've seen it all...ugh.
And of course...I called the police...that was just wrong and I can't stand to watch a human being suffered in front of my eyes. People who do that to others are pathetic, low, and sick cowards...

That's just cruel...
The worse thing I've seen is kids that are like, years younger than me acting like they're grown. And I'm not that old either. It pisses me off. Like act your age. -_-

Krista Logan
04-30-2008, 09:51 PM
A kid peeing her pants in public. She looked old enough to know how to use the bathroom too.

forgotten Duo
04-30-2008, 10:01 PM
The worst thing I've ever personally seen done I did myself, I had my sister drink a glass of urine. Long story, I was young and stupid.

I think the worst thing I've seen on tv would be the the kids who video taped themselves while beating a classmate. They wanted to be famous. Idiots.

Sanosuke23
05-01-2008, 01:30 AM
A kid peeing her pants in public. She looked old enough to know how to use the bathroom too.

To be perfectly fair, and I am not at all ashamed to admit this, when I was still fairly young but in the double-digit age range I once peed my pants during a four-hour arcade session of Bust-A-Move (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puzzle_Bobble) because nobody was willing to take my game over so I can go to the bathroom and then give it back on my return.

I kept going for like one more stage before one leg of my jeans was just too soaked for my comfort level and I took a dive, put in my initials, told everyone there to go to hell and walked home to change my pants before hitting the other arcade around here back then.

EDIT: My point? She may have had a damn good reason for peeing on herself. For all we know, she could have been stung by a jellyfish. On land. A land jellyfish. Possibly a jellycritter.

Famahama
05-01-2008, 02:30 AM
This was pretty gruesome, It happened like a year ago in Malaysia.

A small kid was playing inside an elevator. And unfortunately enough, the kids hand got stuck between the door. HOLY SNAP, The kid was seriously crying. It was a good thing there was people in the elevator to help. His hand came out all bruised in blue.

Also, my tale.
I literally burned a part of a forest. Well, I'd say around the area of... 3m^2? It was so humiliating >.>;;

Ein Einsamer Soldat
05-01-2008, 02:59 AM
All I can say is wow, some of those are just..wow
Worst I've seen
Disgusting: 4 kids peeing on a tennis ball so it's harder to grab
Sad: This kid who was so desperate to fit in, he would let the other kids at the bus stop see who could hurt him the worse without bleeding.
I used to watch him when his parents were gone(free of course, good family friends), when I found out what was going on it came to an abrupt end

Beast
05-01-2008, 01:59 PM
To be perfectly fair, and I am not at all ashamed to admit this, when I was still fairly young but in the double-digit age range I once peed my pants during a four-hour arcade session of Bust-A-Move (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puzzle_Bobble) because nobody was willing to take my game over so I can go to the bathroom and then give it back on my return.

I kept going for like one more stage before one leg of my jeans was just too soaked for my comfort level and I took a dive, put in my initials, told everyone there to go to hell and walked home to change my pants before hitting the other arcade around here back then.

Thats what I call dedication. All you other gamers should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Anyways back on topic. The worst thing I've seen a kid do, well this was my doing actually. Before I moved to Orillia I lived in Picton, a really small town with a population of just alittle under 5,000. I got picked on alot, so I took my rage out on this one kid that I invited over pretending to be his friend, then locked him in my leaky/damp basement without light for like 2 hours. My mother was home so no one could hear the screaming but me.

Seņor Nobody
05-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Two young boys ripped the legs and claws of a live crab, the proceeded to stomp on it until it was only a stain on the street.

Ire_Hikari
05-01-2008, 11:20 PM
*still in shock about what kagomei wrote*

the worst ive seen?? hmmm...probably when i was at the mall and there was this kid who threw a tantrum coz she wanted something (i forgot what it was)...i wasnt the type of kid who threw tantrums every now and then just to get what i wanted to when i saw her, i was kinda annoyed... @_@

gangman5
05-02-2008, 06:37 AM
ive seen a couple of kids who were cracking bike locks with a chisel
and then i saw some other kids stealing a disabled kids wheel chair
sick sick little brats

Perpetual Specter
05-02-2008, 01:25 PM
One of the worst kid things I've seen, or actually I was informed of it, was two kids on of the buses at school getting high on the bus and then throwing up on themselves. How dumb...and nasty. ><

SuXrys
05-02-2008, 01:32 PM
I once saw a kid picked up some dog poo-poo from the ground and showed it for his mother. Nice gift ^_^

sadida
05-03-2008, 05:10 PM
1. animal abuse
2. Children having "relationships" and the like. It forces my face to contort and my mind to scream "What the HELL! Ugh!" Thank God I haven't seen this personally, rather perpetuated in the media (dq brownie blizzard ad, disney/nickelodeon shows)
Stop with the hormones in the chicken!
*finished with short rant.

SupaWeena
05-03-2008, 05:26 PM
I saw a little kid screaming at his mom in the mall. He grabed her by the ankles causiong her to fall and bust her head...I would have shown that kid a thing or two if that had been me

[Boolean]
05-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Hmmm...worst things I've seen kids do? That would be to exist...JOKING...I'm not that terrible.

D= I haven't seen as bad of things as a lot of the stuff here...but hmmm...a girl in 6th grade that's INCREDIBLY sexist? When I told her to stop picking on another boy in the group I was supervising, she looked at me weird and said something along the lines of, "But it's true...all guys are idiots." A 12-year-old that likes to talk about touching women? o.o I didn't like that kid...he wouldn't shut up...

Edit: OH YEAH. This girl that enjoyed tormenting me during this summer daycare program where I was a leader. She'd get her and her friends to climb onto my back, run off and get lost so I'd have to find her, kick me, and once she blocked me from getting a drink from a water fountain when I was thristy. xD of course...there wasn't much I could do...I did make her sit in the corner a few times though.

kagomei
05-08-2008, 09:54 AM
man guys i guess the things you guys have seen beat mine :( lol :)