PDA

View Full Version : Morning Bird or Night Owl?? =0

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Are you more active during day or late at night?? Or perhaps even more...happy??

Since I joined AF, and turned 17, I've been quite the little night owl. I've been active more during the night, and during the day, like at school, I'm half-asleep. :oy:

Goodylucky
04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
yeah, I'm active during the night too!

cuz I sleep so late, and wake so early so I am so sleepy in the morning cuz I don't get enough sleep. but I still act like I'm not sleepy during school time though.

Aulos
04-24-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm not a morning person at all...

But lately I have gotten into this really strange patter where I wake up at like 9 in the morning anyways. o_O

I can't say when I'm most active here. It's completely random. Just for sure not anytime from 1 in the morning to 8 in the morning.

demonplight
04-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Night owl to the extreme. I think that I am happier being a night person rather than an early person.
Also I am moody, in the morning.

MomijiTMO
04-24-2008, 11:22 PM
I was a morning person all my life until I turned 17. Since then, I've been a night owl.

demonplight
04-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Nights are more fun if you ask me.

ghost_in_the_shell
04-25-2008, 12:28 AM
It's funny. I sleep a lot of my days off. Usually until 1:30 - 2pm.
I am awake most of the nights, and it feels normal to me.

When I do get up early in the morning, I usually feel great - and think to myself how nice it is.

When it comes to the next morning - if there is nothing MANDATORY going on for me to be awake, I will sleep until the afternoon...

I can sleep 18 hours if given the chance. I suppose shift work does that to you though.

KuroTan
04-25-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm pretty much a morning person. Wake up early, sleep early, all that stuff. Although I notice, if I stay up really late for whatever reason, when it turns 3AM I'm wide awake again. Useful for cramming, that one is.

Axllow
04-25-2008, 12:44 AM
hmm, it depends kinda both. Some nights I stay up really late others I go to sleep early....i wake up early, and also late some days. very confuzzling...

confinedintheroom
04-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Night Owl. I wake up at about 12-1 PM and go to bed at about 5-6 AM.

SuXrys
04-25-2008, 01:03 AM
No question about it! I am a night owl to 100%! I have so hard times to sleep that I just walks around at the night with nothing to do, and because I am still a student I have to go up really early in the morning aswell. This results in that I am deadly tired later on during the schoolday and that I use to sleep some hours when I get home. Its av "evil" patter because if I sleep on the day I cant sleep during the night. ^_^ I would rather be a morning person, it would be easier.

Dxon
04-25-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm a night owl. I'm active at night and at day I'm sleepy. :p

But my parents want me to be the morning bird... But I'm not! :(

kagome_windy
04-25-2008, 02:16 AM
I'm a night owl for sure....I can stay active till morning....But yeah it makes me sleepy at school...:p

TwylightStarr
04-25-2008, 02:21 AM
I am a night owl...or in the early morning/middle of the night type of person always have been. Too much sunlight bugs my eyes anyways :)
But I love nice days with cool breezes. I cannot wait till it is warm enough to go swimming. Guess that is off topic lol

StabWound
04-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Well it's 3:30 AM atm, so I guess "night owl" even though its technically day time...

IchigoKiss
04-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Nights are more fun if you ask me.

I actually think that is true ^^
Every time I stay up late even at school days I always get tired.
And I'm the only person that always stay up to the max x]

yilin
04-25-2008, 03:18 AM
I'm a morning person! because when it's night time, I usually tired and had to go to sleep for my morning class...^^

Souji Seta
04-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Hmm, gotta say both. I don't like sleeping very much. My life is short, why should I spend it sleeping in bed? I stay awake as much as I can and wake up as early as I can! haha

~*Red*~
04-25-2008, 04:14 AM
Are you more active during day or late at night?? Or perhaps even more...happy??

Since I joined AF, and turned 17, I've been quite the little night owl. I've been active more during the night, and during the day, like at school, I'm half-asleep. :oy:

I'm with you Cam; I'm more active at night than I am at school during the day. I find that I have more stuff to keep me entertained at night time.

Datenshi
04-25-2008, 04:23 AM
Nobody who's young enough to be on an Internet forum devoted to anime has any business being a morning person. Feh.

Honest to god, I used to spend weeks to an end without seeing the sun once. My body would get used to a life cycle where I'd eat breakfast at the dorm mess hall, and go to sleep for about twelve hours, then I'd wake up and eat dinner and read or log onto my computer (which I never turned off), or roam about places in Tokyo that never sleep. I was a complete mess. It was fun, but I'm happy that particular phase of my life is over.

As a matter of fact, I'm quite a morning person. My idea of bliss is to make green tea, sit down with a book and some bacon and eggs and enjoy the sunshine. It's just that I can only do that when I haven't slept D:

blueangel06661
04-25-2008, 05:03 AM
Well because of school I have no choice but to wake up at 5 every morning and go to school

But during the summer I'd usually be up all night go to bed around 7 in the morning.. Wake up at 12 in the afternoon and do it all over again.

-Kitsune-
04-25-2008, 05:08 AM
Hmm, gotta say both. I don't like sleeping very much. My life is short, why should I spend it sleeping in bed? I stay awake as much as I can and wake up as early as I can! haha
Same here, I usually wake up at 6 AM and stay up all day then go to bed at 2 AM, but only when I dont have school the next day. Its just nice to be the only one awake and to add a few extra hours onto the day. I guess I'm both but I'm a little more of a night owl than I am a morning person.

konekotaku69
04-25-2008, 05:27 AM
i m a morning bird
i like the term

:D Morning Glory:D

i wake up at 4 o'clock in the mornin
i just get really tired in the afternoon
but if i hav lotsa sugar
i ll hav energy for hours ^^

Tsuna Kadiri
04-25-2008, 06:46 AM
I'm a morning person. I used to hate waking up early in the morning but now I don't mind it.

I require a lot of sleep. I can't stay up really late and only get 3 hours of sleep in and be ok. Even though over half the people I know are like that.

dream magician
04-25-2008, 08:45 AM
Eventhough i wake up early every morn, i prefer to move a lot during night. Walknig at night is my special hobby, and that includes stargazing.

Gaarademon
04-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Mostly morning or afternoon time but theres times when im active at night
like the past three days I've been playing at playgrounds till 9:30 at night
dont ask why either cause I really don't know

MistressPookyChan
04-25-2008, 09:36 AM
I am such a night person. My family makes fun of me because I have to be grumpy for about an hour after I wake up. After that, I can start my day. Thank goodness I have about an hour commute to work!

silver_cyclone
04-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Night Owl

kagomei
04-25-2008, 10:33 AM
well i used to be just in the morning then i used to be both but now i am wide a wake at night and always falling asleep in my classes

DynastyxFell
04-25-2008, 12:09 PM
I hate mornings. I usually don't sleep at all during the night (I usually get between 2-4 hours sleep a night), so mornings are really hard for me, and I usually get a big burst of engery around 6 pm that last until around ten or eleven.

Baka
04-25-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm a daytime member. I get drunk at night.

aneesha
04-25-2008, 12:22 PM
i'm more active during the day.........though im up late sometimes..........

Amray
04-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Depends who I am with, and what I am doing.

Et cetera
04-25-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm a night owl. I'm not much of a morning bird because I tend to get irritated very easily.

Merodi
04-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Night owl I guess? o-o

Amarhyllis
04-25-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm more of a night owl myself. I love to stay up late and watch TV or play games, and then sleep in in the morning. They have me spoiled like that at work. They usually have me come in at 3 in the afternoon so I can stay up late and sleep in all the time. ^^

PigFarts
04-25-2008, 05:40 PM
BOTH, surprisingly. I'm quite the morning person; very cheery when I wake up. But I can manage to stay up into the wee hours of the night, and be just as hyper as I was when I awoke that day. It's the MIDDLE of the day that makes me tired...

Mow_Uchiha2008
04-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Ha! You may call me of Owl Boy because I am a night owl. I wake up at 2 o'clock of every days just to play videogame and watch tv.

Krista Logan
04-25-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm a night owl! I love staying up late at night playing games, using the computer, etc. I just seem to be so hyper at night...0_o;

Ωmega
04-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Im...neither. I guess Im a "day" person. I usually tend to be very groggy and non-responsive in the morning, and I cant seem to make it past 1 am at night...and thats with me trying really hard to stay up.

John Watson
04-25-2008, 06:21 PM
I hate the mornings and I hate the night...so what does that leave...the AFTERNOON of course! =D In the morning I'm grumpy and tired...in the nighttime I'm lonely and depressed but in the afternoon I'm happy and I feel free.

~Akino Kiritani~
04-25-2008, 06:27 PM
I would have to say that I am a night owl. On weekends, I stay up all night and sleep all day almost.

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Ha! You may call me of Owl Boy because I am a night owl. I wake up at 2 o'clock of every days just to play videogame and watch tv.
Darn, you have me beat by one hour!! >.<; I wake up at 3:00 AM on school days just to watch anime, workout, and get ready for school =3

Inactive Account 0061
04-25-2008, 07:28 PM
hmm. normally i go to bed like 3-5 am and wake up about 7 am (on schooldays) and like no sleep at all (in the weekends) xD.. So dunno if i am a Night Own or Morning Bird.