PDA

View Full Version : I need something new

Sailor Mystery
04-21-2008, 08:04 PM
I love anime/manga but I needed somthing different I'm running out of things to keep me busy. Can you name any anime/manga that you love maybe I might check it out!:D

Ezzy
04-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Id love the recommend some anime for you, but first if you could maybe tell me which genres your most interested in or what anime you have seen before. That way i can narrow down what you might like and dislike.

Sailor Mystery
04-21-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm up for anything!

I'm already into:

Fruits Basket
Naurto
Death Note
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist

Ezzy
04-21-2008, 09:58 PM
You may say your up for anything but that usually changes with some of the stuff people might recommend, anyway heres a few of my favs what overall genre i believe them to be:

Anime:
Ah! Megami-sama - Romantic Comedy
Elfen Lied - Horror/Romance/Drama
School Days - Drama/Romance
Chobits - Romantic Comedy
Clannad - Drama/Romance
DearS - Comedy
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun - Comedy
Ichigo 100% - Romantic Comedy
Inuyasha - Action
Kanon(2006) - Drama/Romance
Lucky Star - Comedy
Midor no Hibi - Romantic Comedy
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Comedy
Mahou Sensei Negima! - Comedy
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru - Comedy
H20 ~Footprints in the Sand~ - Drama/Romance
Rozen Maiden - Action/Comedy
Shakugan no Shana - Action Drama/Romance
Shuffle! - Drama/Romance
Strawberry Panic - Drama/Romance Yuri

Faceless111
04-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Since you're a 13 year-old girl, I'd probably suggest Negima. It is, in my opinion, very lame. But that's because I like more mature manga. Anyways, Negima has romance, comedy, and "action". Of course, I think the sexual humor is kinda overdone. Also, School Rumble is a good girlie anime.

If you like Bleach, maybe check out Berserk. It's much more mature than Bleach, but same principle (big swords cuts down monsters). Or Claymore, which is again about big swords and monsters, but with a female protagonist.

daft
04-22-2008, 01:13 AM
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Berserk
FLCL
Trigun
Chobits
Love Hina
One Piece
Ninja Scroll
Midori Days
Burst Angel
Gunbuster 2
Eureka Seven
Haibane Renmei
Samurai Champloo
Ghost In The Shell
Vision Of Escaflone
Boogiepop Phantom
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Now and Then, Here and There
Serial Experiments Lain
Twelve Kingdoms
Please Teacher!
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Gunslinger Girl
Kino's Journey
Tenjho Tenge
NieA Under 7
Outlaw Star
Read or Die
RahXephon
Wolf's Rain
Elfen Lied
Last Exile
Air Gear
Akira
...and probably all the Studio Ghibli films.

I suggest you do a little research... there are thousands of them out there.

NovaStar
04-22-2008, 10:19 AM
I think many people have touched on this fact but I have to say it just as much as any other person has.

You've listed Mainstream Anime: (Naruto, Bleach, FMA and Etctera) and then say you're running out of things to watch, Truth be told, you haven't even come close to running out, It's just you're very young and don't know what's out there.

Anime will cost you Money if you don't want to Pirate( And I will not help you Pirate, because I'm against it) I Recomend Starting with a Company like ADV Films (www.advfilms.com) and going from there, they have alot of Anime, 90 % of which are good starting points for Fans whom want to break away

Since you're Young. I Will Say: Avoid Elfen Lied, You're too young and it''s not a series for you yet(Wait untill you're about 16 before you watch that) I'd Start with Rumiko Takahashi's Works.

Inuyasha's a Good One.

I'll Throw Caution out and Recomend Ranma 1/2 even though there's quite a bit of Nudity in it(But it's Drawn so you can't tell anything)

And Most of ADV Films Catelouge. but You should watch Previews first

In Anycase: You haven't Run out of anything: You've just run out of Free things.

Sailor Mystery
04-22-2008, 08:05 PM
thanks i'll check it out

TeresaFaintSmile
05-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Watch claymore anime and manga series.