PDA

View Full Version : Do It!!!

Baka
04-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Now!!! Don't wait until later! You can no longer put it off! Time's up! You have to go now!

Whether it's homework or an appointment, how are you when it comes to making deadlines??? I usually wait until the last minute to do things but I always make it on time. And when it comes to being on time for something, well I'm on time because I think it is rude to show up late to something.

S.P.A.A.M.

International 4-8818
04-21-2008, 06:43 PM
i turn my stuff on time because it is professional.

Dogmat
04-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Don't worry I'll get it done. Eventually. :cool:

kaori_tenshi
04-21-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm the ultimate procrastinator. I do things and get to work when I feel like it.

I always say things like, 'Oh I'll do that in five mintues...or I'll do that tomorrow' ^^;;

though...88% of the time it never happens ;-;

Kawairashii hikari
04-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I wait til the last minute too. Don't know why, I just do. But I always get it in on time, like you. ^^'

But sometimes I don't.... I'll say, "Oh yeah, I'm doing that homework right when I get home!"
Get home. Phone rings.
"Oh. Hi Ashley. Homework? Oh, yeah, I'll just do that tomorrow in 3rd period."

A period before I have to turn it in. It makes no sense why I do it, but I still do it.

Totsean
04-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I try to do my tasks as soon as possible. I started my own to-do list a while ago on my laptop and prioritize them. I urge everyone to start one too, because it reminds you of your goals and exactly what they are.

I work on or try to get done atleast a couple tasks each day. I try to balance work and play, and get as much done during the morning so I can do something more fun later in the day, rather than just enjoy recreational activities and do work at the last minute, which will just be overwhelmingly stressful since you probably can't manage it very well if your a procrastinator.

Although procrastination isn't neccesarily such a bad thing. I used to do it alot, and rely on stimulants like amphetamines which can allow me to cram in even a months worth of work in one day. But if you do this I advise not waiting till the last day, because you never know what might pop up...

Faceless111
04-21-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't wait until the last minute to do homework. I just usually don't do it at all. It's a waste of time. And by procrastinating until it's not actually procrastination but it's in fact incomplete, I have time to do other important stuff. Like sleep or watch TV or dabble in various video games.

-Kitsune-
04-21-2008, 07:52 PM
...Ask me tomorrow?

I usually procrastinate till the last minute, especially on homework and usually end up having most of it incomplete. I guess it's because I think homework is a waste of my time out of school I have much better things to do. I ace all my tests so I dont worry too much about homework. For everything else I'm on time, though.

sa5m
04-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Procrastinators unite... tomorrow.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
04-21-2008, 08:19 PM
I used to turn everything early, or do it at the time I got the assignment. But now I got lazier. I now usually do it ..yes, at the last minute but still turn it in.
I like showing up early ...i feel better that way. I hate being late.

Goodylucky
04-21-2008, 08:20 PM
I always hand in my homework on time.

But I always do the easy ones first, and then save the hard ones for the last, so I always rush the hard ones cuz I don't have much time left, and I get a bad grade T_T

demonplight
04-21-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't wait till the last moment, but the pressure generally gives me the drive I need to get it done.

Amarhyllis
04-21-2008, 08:29 PM
I usually get things done on time, but sometimes I like to be lazy and put it off. It still gets done. Hardly ever do I say screw it and not do it, or let it be late. ^^ I'm just lazy.

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Let's put it this way: I'm the last person to hand in anything on time and the first person to procrascinate. It's bad, because that affects my grades. I never hand in any of my h-work for English class on time, so I'm really horrible at making deadlines for anything. -_-; Sad, but true. :closedeye

Disarm
04-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I will be late to my own funeral, I have come to this conclusion. Lol

Variados
04-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I forget to do it...so yeah I am bad at deadlines....

Ezzy
04-21-2008, 10:05 PM
I always wait until the last minute to do something pretty much no matter what it is, but if it is important i will get it done on time and still about the same quality if i had started it early

Perpetual Specter
04-21-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm a major procrastinator. I get things done, but usually quite late. =/

███
04-22-2008, 08:16 AM
I usually completed my assignments the lunch break after I received it.

I always give myself more time than I need and always get somewhere earlier than needed.

Inactive Account 0061
04-22-2008, 10:52 AM
I never do my homeworks sooo xD..

but when it's not homework i always keep the deadline xD

_CTA_
04-22-2008, 11:26 AM
I always do stuff as soon as possible, because I want to relax at the end. But, if it's not a lot to do, sometimes I'll wait till the end of the deadline.

poison.ivy
04-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Tho I try my best not to, I'm often late :/ I try to fulfill all of my duties on time to spare myself the trouble of doing things last-minute.

Khanxay
04-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Anything related to school, I probably won't do at all. In actual life, I meet most of my deadlines... except when I tell myself I'll stop playing games in 5 minutes.

Amray
04-22-2008, 01:00 PM
I always get it done in the end. Don't even worry about it.

DOOM!
04-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Screw it! I failed to do it on time because i didn't want to bother. Penalize me or piss off.

blueangel06661
04-22-2008, 02:01 PM
I wait till the last min. ^-^

Baka
04-22-2008, 02:11 PM
I forget to do it...so yeah I am bad at deadlines....Yeah, I always say that I will show up late to my own death as a ghost.

serasvct
04-22-2008, 03:04 PM
If it's a professional deadline, it gets done on time or early. I'm super-dependable that way.

Personal things, like that room that needs a new coat of paint.... well, it can wait a while. I'm a terrible procrastinator when it comes to personal things.

Sanosuke23
04-22-2008, 07:19 PM
In response to the thread's title: MAKE ME!

I am a chronic procrastinator. I am often late to everything ever, even my own birth, and will live to a ripe old age just because I'll be late for dying.

I also thrive under pressure, because it doesn't afford me enough time to second-guess myself and overthink my situation(which causes much more trouble for me than being a bit behind doing it, believe me).

SupaWeena
04-22-2008, 08:29 PM
I am Procrastin- I'll just finish the post later...lol

harakiri
04-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Oh man. I'm horrible at making deadlines. I usually procrastinate (tell me if I spelled that wrong) and sometimes hand things in late or end up late to wherever I was supposed to be. -_-