PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2's Sanctuary Messages

shadow slayer x
04-14-2008, 09:01 PM
It's said that there was a secret message found in KH2's Sanctuary intro song...check it out, I've found and come up with several theories myself:
The Vid: >>Click (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ushx_UaSKsw)<<

Here are my theories...

There's been a theory...if you haven't heard that there was a vid just like this everything backwards even the video itself.
It's said that the vid itself has meaning more than the words. It's said that the vid tells a the tale of Darkness instead of when it's playe din normal version which is the Tale of Light or Twilight. It's also said that the events backwards are the events leading to KH3...interesting eh?

Plus...notice how backwards, the Heartless obvious come back? It's also said that the Keyblade can posses the power to spawn darkness and Heartless...also somethin' relevant to KH3. Interestin' isn't it?

I'm sorry but there's so much info!
It doesn't sound like "He was Ansem" It sounds more like, "He resents him" or "He will resent him". Another clue? I know a bunch of these things

Seems strange eh?

cyborgmonkey22
04-14-2008, 09:58 PM
i don't even know half of what you just said nor did i know that there was a myth about subliminal messages in kh2 but it all seems a bit too strange to be real but i'll research it so i can get to know it better. i'll start with that link you posted.

Metronome
04-14-2008, 10:05 PM
The whole secret lyrics thing is nonsense imo. First of all why would there only be a message in the english version of the song, and secondly what it sounds like can be interpreted differently and is mere coincidence since writing the lyrics backwards don't make those words *shrug*

shadow slayer x
04-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Well true....but hey you've gotta admit, it IS fun...

cyborgmonkey22
04-14-2008, 10:10 PM
The whole secret lyrics thing is nonsense imo. First of all why would there only be a message in the english version of the song, and secondly what it sounds like can be interpreted differently and is mere coincidence since writing the lyrics backwards don't make those words *shrug*
my thoughts exactly! it's a load of crap! if it was in both versions than i might believe it but even then i'd have to understand japanese and it just doesn't seem right. besides the whole song consisted of only the lyrics "i need more affection than you could know" and "he was ansem" over and over again. what does "he was ansem" supposed to mean and how does "i need more affection than you could know" have anything to do with kingdom hearts?

Metronome
04-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Also there are three parts in the song that sound jumbled but when played backwards make a real sentence. But this was known from the beginning and really has nothing to do with the game. The only 3 jumbled parts withing the song are "Wonk uoy naht snoitceffa erom deen I" I need more affections than you know, "Snwod dna spu ynam os" So many ups and downs, and "Snoitome eurt deen I" I need true emotions. Nothing about ansem or any of the nonsensical logic spewing from the creators of that video, it's just Hikaru's way of having fun with the song I believe since she had to do 2 versions of the opening for KH1 AND 2 her way of not getting bored I suppose?

shadow slayer x
04-14-2008, 10:41 PM
It's Kingdom Hearts man, wouldn't it be obvious to hear something like that? Plsu people think that it tells about Riku's emotions....

Hey this is just fun to me and I've seen so much theories...and I think they do have a japanese version backwards...

Metronome
04-14-2008, 11:17 PM
That would make even less sense since there are no jumbled words in that version...geez people sure are crackpots these days. All these conspiracy theory analysts I mean honestly it's just a song people there's no hidden message dealing with KH3 it's allll in your heads *sigh*

Sword
04-18-2008, 03:04 PM
That would make even less sense since there are no jumbled words in that version...geez people sure are crackpots these days. All these conspiracy theory analysts I mean honestly it's just a song people there's no hidden message dealing with KH3 it's allll in your heads *sigh*
Listen to this person *nods*

shadow slayer x
04-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Listen to this person *nods*

I suppose you've got a good point...but it really is still fun to see people run around and stuff like this ^_~
Also, at least it's something to do when you're bored. For the people that said things here, I knew a response like this would come up. But you've gotta give this people some credit for wasting 30 minutes of their life to do this.

Amarhyllis
04-18-2008, 10:50 PM
i actually like looking up subliminal messages and stuff. i found the video enjoyable. and i was a little creeped out. i know it means nothing, but hearing some of the words backwards actual make words is creepy. ^^

Sword
04-24-2008, 04:35 AM
I suppose you've got a good point...but it really is still fun to see people run around and stuff like this ^_~
Also, at least it's something to do when you're bored. For the people that said things here, I knew a response like this would come up. But you've gotta give this people some credit for wasting 30 minutes of their life to do this.
Actually yeah I agree with that lol. It is interesting, but most of it is just too vague.

Shido
04-27-2008, 02:04 AM
I think the song and video are just explaining kh2s' storyline . alot of the end game stuff is in the video so I just kinda figured that's what it was . Plus ther is no kh3 announced far as I know . only sleep by birth is the closest thing to a sequel and it's something of a prequel XD

Sword
05-01-2008, 09:54 AM
I think the song and video are just explaining kh2s' storyline . alot of the end game stuff is in the video so I just kinda figured that's what it was . Plus ther is no kh3 announced far as I know . only sleep by birth is the closest thing to a sequel and it's something of a prequel XD
You mean "Birth by Sleep".

Amray
05-01-2008, 02:56 PM
That's just an old Folklore tale!

Nah Joke. XD
I'm not sure if it's true or not, but that would be well cool if it was. ^_^