PDA

View Full Version : I saw an anime but I don't know the name. Can anyone help?

fedots38
04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
So, I saw this anime a few years ago at an anime convention and I don't know the name of it to save my life. Basically it starts off as this nice, romance anime. Some girl moves to a new town to live with her aunt, I think, (the town is small and covered in snow, so I'm guessing it must be somewhere in Hakkaido) and she runs around and does normal teenage things. Some guy falls for her that she knows from school and snow tumbles everywhere and it's all sweet and whatever. The second episode continued this romance deal but in the ending, she's in school and all of a sudden this huge, crazy demon thing just pops out of nowhere and starts going after her, chasing her down the hallways. The episode ends there in a cliffhanger.

These two episodes were the only ones played. The most distinctive feature was that it was AMAZINGLY animated. The animation was standard, big eyed, romance style but extremely well done. It was very fluid, like Neon Genesis almost, but with a lot of glimmer. The name of the show was in Japanese, I believe, I don't think there was a translated title at the time.

I'm sorry that I can't give much to go on, it was a short showing during a three day convention, so I can't remember too much of the details. If anyone has any clue what this anime might be, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!