PDA

View Full Version : Where can you see the most anime?

TwylightStarr
04-03-2008, 11:35 PM
I really wasn't sure how to word this. We have cable, but there really doesn't seem to be much anime on. So am I missing the boat here? How and where are the best places to get / see anime aside from just going out and buying a bunch of dvds? I really am that naive...and I have no idea where you guys see most of your anime. CIAO:cool:

Chaos Proxy
04-04-2008, 01:14 AM
I think we're not allowed to share anime streaming or download sites here. (My last post got edited by a mod when I posted them)
But if you are intrested, I could send you a PM with links. [So you can either watch anime online or just download them and then watch]

Most of us either download it or buy DVD's. Anime isn't showed much on western channels, and if they are .. well, they are usually old episodes / animes.

EnneadNokonx
04-04-2008, 01:44 AM
You can catch some anime on Adult Swim (a late night program on Cartoon Network), there's also some anime that comes on the Action Channel, which is a Starz movie channel, the Sci-Fi Channel has Ani-mondays on monday nights. Veoh.com has a lot of good anime too, like Ghost in the Shell, Trigun, and Elfen Lied, but you'll have to register (which is free, just take the time to fill out the form). But in any case, I hope that helps, and good luck to you.

huckibucki
04-04-2008, 04:24 AM
i watch the most animes in youtube

Baka
04-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't want to get in trouble for promoting other sites so I'll pm you with my recommendations.

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-04-2008, 04:49 PM
There's an Anime channel if you have Time Warner cable, or any advanced Satellite tv providers.

SupaWeena
04-08-2008, 03:10 PM
I just found out funimation has a channel, but it isnt on every service provider. I have a pretty good website i can send you the link to.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
04-09-2008, 02:04 AM
There's a site with alot of anime and even anime movies... www.pisoga.com . Anime sites are the best to watch anime,you don't have to wait till the next day to watch the following episode. And it's better than to buy them. Hope this site helps you...

Souji Seta
04-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Well, we don't have cable but back then we had. Here in the Philippines, there is a channel called Animax. When it was still new, all the shows are anime, that is where I got to know animes like GTO, SoltyRei, Shigetsutan Tsukihime, Detective School Q etc... And there is a shop here called Comic Alley, I buy all my anime necesities there, from posters to DVDs.

As for the internet, I watch anime on youtube if I'm broke.