PDA

View Full Version : favorite good guy/bad guy??

Kit_Darkmoon
04-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Okay I was curious as to what are people's fav Goodie that saves the day to that favorite Baddie that you love to hate,and if you want to explain why they are. Here's mine-

Farorite-Good guys-Darien,Serena,Roseette,Chrono,Tifa,Cloud,Vincent,D ante,Saiya
Bad guys- Sephiroth,Aion,Joshua,Diva

Ritsuka Yuki
04-01-2008, 11:38 PM
well the good guys for are tsuchuira, hihara from la corda d' oro

Midnight Rambler
04-01-2008, 11:53 PM
As far as villains, Diva is my favorite. Childish and immature but as cold blooded and deadly as they come. As far as good guys, I think I'd have to go with Haruko from FLCL...

Ickyarkman
04-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Villians? The Humonculi in FMA.....(i know it's miss spelled)

Hideki Motosuwa.
04-02-2008, 01:46 PM
I've always liked the villains from DBZ, and the good guys that come to save the world from them.

Ezzy
04-02-2008, 04:50 PM
For villians i liked all of the opponents that Team Urameshi had to fight in the dark tournament, especially Bui from yu yu hakusho

I also liked the Anten Seven from Outlaw Star.

miwa01
04-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Bad guy Halloween for Marchen Awakens Romance, Good guy Dark from DNAngel...

Airrazor
04-03-2008, 04:49 AM
O.o, I have some guys that I like so much and it's very hard to choose between them but let's see:
Good guy:Wolfram from Kyou kara maou!
Bad guy:Muraki from Yami no matsuei

Oh,they are from shounen-ai anime but it doesn't matter for me:P.

Datenshi
04-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Most of the stuff I watch tends to not have an obvious protagonist, but let me see.

Favorite good guy: The Major (GITS), Alucard (Hellsing)
Favorite bad guy: Nefelpito (HxH), Hannibal Lecter, The Major (Hellsing), Leleuch (Code Geass) <- D:

Dogmat
04-03-2008, 08:03 AM
My all-time favorite bad guy is without a doubt Sephiroth! As for good guy, it's a tie between Ed Elric and Cloud.

Amray
04-03-2008, 08:04 AM
Good Guy;- Kamui (X), Chiyo-Chan (Azumanga Daioh),
Bad Guy - Kamui of the Dragons of Earth (X), Lord Darcia (Wolf's Rain).

Destavia
04-04-2008, 08:48 PM
bad guy : Schrodinger! (Hellsing)
good Girl : SERAS!!!! (Hellsing) she rawks!

BK_201
04-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Fav good guys: Seras (Hellsing), Tsume (Wolfs Rain)
Fav bad guys: Kira (Death Note), Vicious (Cowboy Bebop) and Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Im not sure about one of my fav characters, Hei from Darker than Black...he seems to be good and bad at the same time...well, whatever lol

vane
04-05-2008, 07:35 AM
Good Guys: Rurouni Kenshin.

Bad Guys:I definitly agree with Sephiroth.

Konata Izumi
04-05-2008, 07:50 AM
Good Guy: Batora, from Umineko and Keiichi from Higurashi.
Bad Guy: Envy from FullMetal Alchemist and Beatrice from Umineko.

PigFarts
04-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Bad Guys: That's EASY! Sohma Akito (FB), Aizen Sosuke (BLEACH), Mistress 9 (BSSM).

Good Guys: ...crap... Well, technically (even though he's an antagonist to the story AND affiliated to the Mafia) Mello (Death Note) because he's against Light who's going to destroy the world. But since he doesn't REALLY count...

...Sailor Moon? Kurosaki Ichigo?

Yeah, I like Bad Guys too much! :p

Tenchu1973
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM
well i got a couple of favourite characters both good and evil from anime
Ikkitousen Good: Hakufu, Shimei and Kanu. the bad: Sousou, Kannei and Toutaku
Dbz good: Majin buu, Vegeta and Goku. the bad: Super Buu, Brolly and Cooler

those are my favourite anime characters ^^

honeysenpai17
04-07-2008, 10:24 AM
LOOK carefully at their emotions,personality and appearance in manga and anime

Kanjoudakai_Ira
04-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Good guys:Mugen(S.c) i guess he's a good guy...right? o_O
Bad guys: Hao(Shaman king):just love his attitude...sometimes childish and nice but also evil and merciless.Plus,i love his way of thinking about humanity and life...awesome character if you ask me...cute too ^^.And Sesshomaru: i like his ignorant,cold,careless,merciless attitude...cause he's kinda like me xD .

Souji Seta
04-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Favorite good guy/s: Cloud Strife, Vincent Valentine, Train Heartnet, Mugen (he's kinda good)
Favorite bad guy/s: Sephiroth, Aizen Sousuke, Ichimaru Gin

I guess that's that

ThE_LoST_ShaDoW
04-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Good Guy- Kenshin, Lucy aka Nyuu and Kirika from Noir.
Bad Guy- Saitoh, Vicious, and when Aoshi was.

VraieEsprit
04-10-2008, 05:00 PM
well the good guys for are tsuchuira, hihara from la corda d' oro

I wonder if it would be controversial to list Yunoki Azuma from Koruda as both a top good guy and a top bad boy? :D

I like angst characters - anti-heros and villains - more than true goodies although I don't hate good characters. So Yunoki to me is a good guy and a bad guy. He's complex. I like that.

Someone said Muraki. Muraki may be the most evil character in any anime I've watched. I guess you might say Nakago from Yuugi but having read SeiranDen I can't see Nakago as evil. Tortured and twisted and a product of his awful past, but it takes some of the bite out of the demon so I can't consider him evil. (But it does make him a pretty darn good bad guy for me!)

I bet noone else will know who he is, but Kusanagi Mizuho from Sotsugyou M cracks me up. He's a warped, deranged, very twisted power mad bishie with some highly odd ideas and some really unrepeatable habits. But he's fun somehow. I think he's an acquired taste...(Anyone who's seen the Sotsugyou M OVA or read the manga/listened to the drama CDs will know what I meeeaannn...)

I swore for ages I didn't like Sakujun from Saiunkoku but I guess I changed my mind. He's a really good bad guy. Smooth, calm, calculating yet to him it's all a game. And he has so many people fooled for so long about his true nature.

Favourite angst guys...now, angst can be good or bad. Often they're both, right? Characters like...the Weiss boys, who are heroes yet killers. Yuki from Gravi, because he's so bad, yet he's so much fun. Seiran from Saiunkoku is another good angst guy. He's a good guy but god, is he a bad guy too. Mention the satsujinki and he goes battousai...

I suppose my conclusion is that the best good guys and bad guys to me are the ones who are a bit of both :D Whether to extremes or just on the divide. They're somehow stronger than those who are all evil or all good...

Vraie