PDA

View Full Version : Um...I got some pics if anyone wants to see

Amarhyllis
03-31-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi, I just joined this site today :p and I was hoping to share some pics. Um, I don't really have much good ones, but some are alright. Anyways, here they are!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/AkatsukiFIT4.jpg
this is my car. I just got it last month and I plan to put a lot of work into it. I've always wanted an anime themed car so I chose Akatsuki from Naruto.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/100_6086.jpg
this is a bunch of freaky chickens. It's actually a child's easter toy that has candy in the butt of the chicken and it squeaks...seriously. They freak me out.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/Massive.jpg
one of my hobbies is collecting video game strategy guide. this pic is from when i first started out, so i spread them all over the bed and took this shot.

thanks for looking everyone. :D

Xieshunnuan
03-31-2008, 08:38 PM
OMG. lol ur like... wait ur a gamer... n ur a girl, i think we'll get along just swell ^^. Oh I can't believe I lost sight of things, *clears throat* Welcome! xD

Amarhyllis
03-31-2008, 08:45 PM
Hahaha, thanks, I take it that you like my photos? Yes, I'm a huge gamer and a big anime junkie, and I love to work on my car as well. Ever since I got my Honda Fit it's all I've been thinking about. Oh, and thanks for the welcome! I feel at home already!

Tayuya+
03-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Omg... I want your car o_o And nice collection of SGs!

Amarhyllis
03-31-2008, 11:29 PM
Thanks! I'll have to put more pics of my car as more work gets put into it. I'm going to import the Red H Honda emblems from Japan soon and by Christmas I'll have red street glow and solid red rims.
I actually started my guide collection middle of last year and I think I have a little over seven hundred now. I'll have to put up pics of that too.

Balance
04-01-2008, 12:11 AM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/Massive.jpg
one of my hobbies is collecting video game strategy guide. this pic is from when i first started out, so i spread them all over the bed and took this shot.
That's a lot of strategy guides.
I used to always want to buy one, but my mother would always say no.
I guess that's okay because I learned how to enjoy the game without a guide telling me what to do.
But that is really cool.

Amarhyllis
04-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Yeah, to tell the truth, I haven't played as many games as I've bought the guide for. Haha, I've just been collecting guides. Yeah, I try not to use them when I do play, but the temptation is hard, plus I don't want to damage them.

tinychan
04-01-2008, 05:09 PM
sounds like u r a gamer ^^

Amarhyllis
04-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks to everyone who left a comment! Means a lot to this little heart! :p
Here's more if anyone wants to see!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/doodie.jpg
He's where my heart is. Thurston Howe III, but we call him Doodie.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/100_5644.jpg
This is shelf 1-4 for my guides. I've added maybe twenty or so to it since I took this pic.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/100_5645.jpg
This is shelf 4 and 5.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/100_5646.jpg
And this is tiny shelf 6. It's grown a little. I'm running out of room. I dunno what Imma do when I DO run out of room hahaha. Oh, on this one you can see that I have duplicates of some, I mainly got them b/c of different cover art. :D

thanks for looking!

CancerianLove626
04-02-2008, 04:10 PM
You are pretty much amazing, and I love you :D
I thought I would get that out there.

Yeah, I love your car.
And, I think it's really cool that you have such an extensive collection of those gaming guides.

So yeah, you're my new best friend :D
You're so lucky! :p

kaori_tenshi
04-03-2008, 02:59 PM
o______o You are indeed amazing. Your car makes me jealous!

Ohhh, you have a Sonic Adventure gamers guild thingy. I loved that game!

Nice photos you have here! xD

Amarhyllis
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
:redface: Oh wow, hahaha thanks so much. Just reading those brightened up my day. (i was getting ready for work so i needed cheering up) hahaha.
I feel special now. Thanks a lot for the comments everyone!

SuXrys
04-03-2008, 04:24 PM
*screams until the face is blue because of the lack of air*

OMG WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE AMAZING CAR! *faints of admiration*
This just became to much for me... *sniff I am so jealous*

Welcome to animeforum! :D

SupaWeena
04-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I craped my self at your bookshelfs... OMG......WOW.....awesome..and slightly scary..but in the awesoem way..those chickens scare the poo that was left out of me!

Amarhyllis
04-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks, I'll have to put up more pics of my car, once I wash it....><
Yeah, I got a bit obsessive when I first started out my collection. I mean I bought like 50 every two weeks but I slowed down lately. I got them really cheap on eBay, unbelievably cheap and in awesome quality. I also try to collect JP Guides. Here's some! Enjoy!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/SailorMoon.jpg
the Sailor Moon R game for the Super Famicon

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/JPZelda.jpg
the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the Super Famicon

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/JPKingdomHearts.jpg
three Kingdom Hearts JP Guides

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/JPFF7.jpg
the one's my baby, Final Fantasy VII for the PSX, JP version. It includes a memoir of Aerith in the final pages, ah a short story I can't read about my favorite character...*sniff*

Inactive Account 0061
04-04-2008, 10:49 AM
i wanna steal your car SO MUCH ^^

Chaos Proxy
04-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Seriously .. o_o
Nice collection of guides and really awesome car.
I wish there were more girls like you. >_________<

The Monarch
04-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Holy crap! You have the most coolest car I'v ever seen in my life! No, really! It's so awesome..

Kobarokawa-San
04-04-2008, 07:32 PM
wow!!!!

you are amazing!! really!! i just loved your collections and your chickens are so lovely!!! and my favorite character is also aerith... i cried when she died... it was unfair... :(

welcome to the forum and feel like home :D

Krista Logan
04-04-2008, 07:34 PM
OMG! your pics are so incredible! I <3333 them all! :D

SupaWeena
04-04-2008, 08:15 PM
*steals collection and runs away* LOL...You have the coolest stuff. I aint got poo compared to you!....

Amarhyllis
04-04-2008, 10:09 PM
It makes me really happy to see how many people love my car, seriously.
Before I came here, I posted my pics at the honda-tech forum and they flamed me...so I left and came here. Hahaha, I really appreciate all the comments everyone's left me! ^^ I feel so warm and fuzzy inside! I'll take more pics of my car soon and post them up for you guys!

Revolution13
04-05-2008, 07:02 AM
Wow I like the Strategy Guides thats a cool hobby. Wish I had the Attention Span to start a hobby lol great car too :)

Crippe
04-05-2008, 08:04 AM
OMG I want thoes Legend of Zelda books :D the cover art was just...awsome xD

by the way, Welcome to AF ^^

Maxim26
04-05-2008, 10:34 PM
I love the car and i see u have a SC guide, cool
I love all the FF and KH guides

yuchiro
04-09-2008, 12:17 PM
great pics

Demon-grl
04-09-2008, 07:41 PM
omg i love thoes pic i think we r going to get along reeaallly good.... maybe i dont know lol

cyborgmonkey22
04-09-2008, 09:30 PM
OMG. lol ur like... wait ur a gamer... n ur a girl, i think we'll get along just swell ^^. Oh I can't believe I lost sight of things, *clears throat* Welcome! xD
yeah, seriously. plus you like anime to boot. i think we'll get along great lol but on to the pictures: they're friggin fantastic! i love your kick-well you know-akatsuki car. and that was an awesome strategy guide collection. you have a great taste in video games and anime. female gamers are a rare breed indeed. meeting a female gamer is like meeting a dragon lol but luckily there's starting to be more and more female gamers in recent years but it's still rare to meet one on par with one such as yourself. well anyways i love your pics and i hope we can become good friends :D

Amarhyllis
04-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Okay, I finally got around to taking more pics of my car. Also thanks to everyone who commented recently, it makes me smile! :D Thanks again!
Regrettably I don't think I can post any more pics of my car until after June, that's when I'll get my red street glow. But I'm thinking of ordering the JP Red Honda H emblems soon. I'll post those up whenever I order and install. Okay, here's the other pics.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/mahakatsukicah.jpg
I dunno. I wanted to take night shots of my car. ^^ Driver's side.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/mahakatsukicah6.jpg
Passenger side. I purposely wanted two on this side because I wanted it uneven. Kind of like the jacket I guess.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/mahakatsukicah2.jpg
I wanted to show how the clouds splice when you opened the doors.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/Jeo-Chan/mahakatsukicah5.jpg
Just the text I chose for Akatsuki.

Well, that's it. Thanks for looking!

cyborgmonkey22
04-11-2008, 05:30 PM
those were friggin sweet! nice job! :D

Axllow
04-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Nice ride yo O.o hmmm i had a ton of N64 strategy guides O_O too bad my friend took them -_- i still don't know what she did with them...<.<

geishaofthedead
04-19-2008, 04:56 PM
I love your car!!!!!

araym219
05-08-2008, 03:37 PM
a great car for much greater girl, i'm starting to envy you, Jeo-chan :p
aw, man, the akatsuki mobile, it's just now that i get it, damn...really, great set of wheels, we'll see where it gets you when we actually run out of oil:laugh:
best wishes, later Jeo

Ultimate Seed
05-08-2008, 03:58 PM
*dies from anstant hart attack* *gets ressurected and falls to his knees* Willl u marry me? but seriously u are a very rare breed of girl and it's AWSOME!!! really kewl car and the guide collectios r just insane.....haha enjoy it while i sit in a corner and cry of jelousy

inmoltalrain
05-08-2008, 07:15 PM
WOW, The Legend Of Zelda. WOW once more.
hmm i recently downloaded the game in my Wii, and im kinda of stuck
could u give me a hand? that would be great. ANYHOW, NICE CAR.

Amarhyllis
05-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Oh you guys! *blush*
Thanks for leaving the awesome comments. I hope to get some more parts so that way I can share more pics of my car, and this time, I know how to use attachments ^^ It's gonna be awesome!
Hopefully some more decals on the way also, and I'll have to start expanding my collection soon. The last guide I bought was for Crisis Core almost 2 months ago...*sigh* but I digress. Thanks for the support everyone, it encourages me to do more.

Dark Wolf 09
05-09-2008, 01:21 AM
o.o N--Nani?! Wow! That's alot of game informer strategy guides! I love the car by the way. Oh, welcome to AnimeForum. New introduction. xD

Amarhyllis
05-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I remember when I first joined this site, this was the first post I ever made. I had no idea that there was an Introduction section. By the time I noticed it, I had already made like 70 posts and it was too late, so I never got around to it. Thanks for the welcome. This has become my favorite site and it's hasn't disappointed. Anyways, I'll try to hurry on the updates.

Kagehime
05-09-2008, 03:46 PM
You're car..is amazing. o____o
And..soo..many..gaming..guides..I want them! XD lol
GREAT choice in games. lol
You're so awesome! ^__^

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Very nice car, Amarhyllis ^^ I'm guessing those pics were taken in the dark, am I right?? 0.0

fire_fox
05-10-2008, 11:30 PM
welcome to Af and nice magz

SupaWeena
05-12-2008, 01:58 PM
...wow.....that is the absolute cutest car ever......omg......*dies*

IchigoKiss
05-12-2008, 02:21 PM
OMG ZELDA!! >.<
Awesome pics and awesome car.
And very interesting photos that's pretty cool [to me] ^0^
Well done

inmoltalrain
05-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Nice man. Tys for all. Im looking forward to see your new car pics.
Hoo btw. Tys for being the first to increase my reputation. Anyhow. Hope we chat some more someday.
(btw what happen to that guy with the The Legend Of Zelda Book. dude !! reply to me)

Amarhyllis
05-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Very nice car, Amarhyllis ^^ I'm guessing those pics were taken in the dark, am I right?? 0.0

Yeah, I had just gotten off of work, and I didn't want to take any more pics of my car in my driveway. Since I can't remember the last time I got off work while the sun was still shining, I decided to take the pics at night and I liked how they turned out. The next time I update the pics will be at night as well.
Another reason I wanted to do it was because the pics I saw on honda forums are taken a night and from weird angles...I mean awesome pics. They either had to be 10 ft. tall or taken from a tree. So I got mine and tried to do a few good ones. Anyways, check back friday or saturday for an update. ^^

Drifter Uk
05-13-2008, 10:33 AM
wow, nice car. and ur giuide collection must have taken a while to put together

Amarhyllis
05-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Sorry, it was raining all day today so I couldn't do my updates to my car. I'm sorry...um, it's definitely going to be Tuesday night. Maybe it won't rain then...

Famahama
05-16-2008, 02:41 AM
Your car is just too much of epic WIN!

Hautalken
05-16-2008, 11:13 AM
I notice some flaws in your car pic (side view) The ground portion is acually a waste. You couldvé reduced that. The lighting isn't very good either and the resolutions' kinda bad. Maybe if you increase the resolution on your camera, it would help. Overall, the picture is sort of dark and ven though you left the lights on, it doesn't help much in determining the edges.

Sorry Unli, it's not much of an epic after all...
And Amarhyliss, That's just some healthy criticism to enable you to take better photos in the future. Don't mind me. *slips off*

Amarhyllis
05-16-2008, 11:20 AM
I notice some flaws in your car pic (side view) The ground portion is acually a waste. You couldvé reduced that. The lighting isn't very good either and the resolutions' kinda bad. Maybe if you increase the resolution on your camera, it would help. Overall, the picture is sort of dark and ven though you left the lights on, it doesn't help much in determining the edges.

Sorry Unli, it's not much of an epic after all...
And Amarhyliss, That's just some healthy criticism to enable you to take better photos in the future. Don't mind me. *slips off*

Not to be rude or anything, but I'm quite aware of the flaws in my pic. I only wanted to show the car, not the photographic skill. I'll be the first to admit I couldn't take a decent photo to save my life. I just thought people would be interested to see an Akatsuki designed car. I have a cheap digital camera so I can't really do hardly crap with it. I don't plan to buy a better one because almost all of my money is going into saving for my car.
I actually wanted it to be dark, and I wanted to leave the lights on. I was experimenting since I don't hardly take pictures.
You're free to leave criticism and I thank you for it.

Amarhyllis
05-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Firstly, I apologize for the double post, I have some updates to make up for that though. I'm ordering parts tomorrow, but I have decals tonight. Hope you guys enjoy!

#1 - A happy face I drew and took up to the decal place. Just a face I draw everywhere. (passenger side, back window)
#2 - A sigh face I draw everywhere (driver's side, back window)
#3 - Side angle of car w/ website
#4 - Better view of address ^^

Thanks for looking!

Drifter Uk
05-21-2008, 03:58 AM
ur cars looking better and better every time u update. loking forward to seeing more
keep it up!

Capernicus
05-21-2008, 04:10 AM
This thread has turned into something all about your car (and I can see why, friggin' sweet!). I just wish you had chosen a better theme for your car. Naruto....*sigh*

Though, forgive the guy that criticized your photo skills, that's usually what this forum is for. I can see though that you only wanted to show off subject matter, not skills. ^^;

Amarhyllis
05-21-2008, 09:44 AM
This thread has turned into something all about your car (and I can see why, friggin' sweet!). I just wish you had chosen a better theme for your car. Naruto....*sigh*

Though, forgive the guy that criticized your photo skills, that's usually what this forum is for. I can see though that you only wanted to show off subject matter, not skills. ^^;

Oh, I'm not worried about the comment. I just wanted to make it clear that it's not about my skill, and I'm sure everyone can see that my photographic skill isn't good. I just pick up a camera and snap it, to me, it's all about what's in it. I really do envy the people the people that CAN take awesome pictures. It's takes talent and time to develop an eye for photography, and it's a talent that I don't have.
Anyways, back to the point, thanks for the comment.
The reason I chose Naruto is because it's really simple and a lot of people would probably recognize it. ^^

The Governator
05-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Great photography, but that car is just wrong on all levels of narutardism.

Try some pics of other things though, like some landscape photography, or animal photography, you seem to have quite a talent there.

LadyHuntress
05-21-2008, 02:26 PM
That looks pretty sweeeeet! That would be cool if you could put one of the banners to AF on your car. Lol. but I guess that would cost mucho dinero.

DaRkAnGeL_2919
05-27-2008, 07:27 PM
that car is just like.. whoa.
i want it D:

~Rose~
05-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Wow. That is a lot of strategy guides and love the car.

reigna
05-28-2008, 04:09 AM
wow! Nice car :]
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/leoh_805/Car.gif