PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite anime moment

winry039
03-26-2008, 05:12 PM
whats ur fave? Mines was from azumangadaioh and it was one of the first episodes and thaey were playing volleyball and tomo threw the volleyball at the back of chiyo's head lol

Doom85
03-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Ah, I can't pick only one, I'll do one for each anime:

Cowboy Bebop - the final fight...."bang"

Fullmetal Alchemist - Ed seeing Hughes' spirit waving at him

Samurai Champloo - Mugen hurling Sara's spear through the rain

Outlaw Star - Melfina's song

Naruto - Naruto and Sasuke recognizing each other as best friends

Shippuden - Sakura/Chiyo's 10 puppets vs. Sasori's 100 puppets

One Piece - Nami asking for Luffy's help

Noein - Atori's final words to Miho

Tenjou Tenge - Souchiro vs. Takayanagi

Midnight Rambler
03-26-2008, 07:24 PM
My two favorite anime moments are similar: The final embrace between Kohta and Lucy in "Elfen Lied" and the final kiss between Haruhi and Kyon in "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (actually episode 6, but the final episode if watched in the original broadcast order...;) ).

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Either when Goku or Trunks goes SSJ1.

Chaos Proxy
03-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Code Geass - When C.C kissed Lelouch.

Berserk - When Griffith turned into demon.

Shcool Rumble - Too many moments..

Death Note - When L dies.

Texhnolyze - When Doc drowns herself in the shadow city.

Ergo Proxy - The last 15 minutes of the final episode.

daft
03-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Akira - Practically the entire movie.

Screw
03-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Hmmmm.... For me one of my favorites was in Eureka Seven towards the end of the series. When Renton and Eureka are searching for each other... Eureka takes off on a ref board... risking her life to look for Renton while Renton ends up back on Gekkostate. Then takes off looking for Eureka and catches her out of nowhere as she is falling to her death.

Such a great show of love, dedication, and self sacrifice for one you love.

There are more... but i'm too lazy to type all of them!

Dark-Sasuke
03-28-2008, 05:13 AM
Naruto- Haku, naruto vs sasuke
Cowboy Bebop- The "teddy Bomber" episode LMAO cowboy andy kicks ***
Eureka 7- Storywriter first came on, that tune is legend
FMA- Nina bit, that was awesome
School Rumble- Harima Naked at the beach house and sawachika runs in and harima shouts im the victim here and all afterwards lmao that bit made me laugh so much

Ezzy
03-30-2008, 12:45 AM
When Inuyasha and Kagome finally kiss in the second movie

Stiltbros
03-30-2008, 01:20 AM
Yu Yu Hakusho:
Outlaw Star: when they meet Fred hahaha
Lupin III: When Lupin gets caught by the cheif and tells him exactly how he is going to escape and does it right before his "executuion."
Samurai Champloo:
Cowboy Bebop: Julia gets shot
Samurai 7: when they show the 4 graves of the fallen (with their swords above each)
Rurouni kenshin: kenshin beats Aoshi 2nd time

Metronome
03-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Too many to choose so i'll list just a few from anime's nobody mentioned. Also spoiler tags are lame so if you're scared don't look =o

Mahoromatic- The final battle, death, and rebirth of Mahoro
Karin- Karin finally bites Kenta and he muffles his love for her
Narue no Sekai- Narue cosplays as Yongo-chan
Bleach- Rukia uses the three dances
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru- The Romeo & Juliet play
Aa Megami-sama- Belldandy under the effects of the love seed
Ai Yori Aoshi- Kaoru stands up to Aoi's father
Air- Yukito eating the breakfast cooked by Misuzu
Happiness!- Jun trying to shower with Yuma
Midori no Hibi- Midori returns to her body and confesses her love again
Onegai Teacher- Hatsuho interrogates Mizuho
Rozen Maiden- All the desu spams by Suiseiseki
Shakugan no Shana- Shana and Yuji unleashing the Flame of Heaven Alastor

I'll leave it with those few scenes ^____^

Amray
03-30-2008, 11:52 AM
The scene on episode 5 of 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' when Kyon is in the library sleeping and his phone vibrates, and he goes "AAAGH". The scene is like 2 seconds long but it was amazing. XD

Ichigo Mashimaro when Miu is being chased by Ana's giant dog. That scene was funny and cute. ^_^

Azumanga Daioh in Miss Sakaki's dream where she is having dinner at Chiyo-chans house. That scene got me into a laughing fit.

And on Gunslinger Girl where Elsa and Henrietta need to snipe the Police Cheif as he walks past those two buildings. Amazing Scene.

EnneadNokonx
03-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Just about any moment involving the Tachikomas are my favorite ^^

Baka
03-31-2008, 02:13 PM
FLCL - Episode 6 - When Naota tells Haruko that he loves her

VraieEsprit
03-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Hrm. A few. One that's stuck with me since childhood however is the ending of Tenchi Universe (Tenchi Muyou TV series) under the sakura blossoms. I won't say any more than that, but anyone who's seen it knows what scene I'm talking about ^_^.

I have too many favourite Fushigi Yuugi scenes to list, most of them involve Tasuki, Chichiri or Nuriko in some way...I'm not going to try and narrow it down to one or two.

Harukanaru Toki no Naka De: Yasuaki and Akane's scene in episode 23 when Yasuaki tells Akane his "secret"...that whole scene is my favourite HaruToki scene by a mile although most of the Yorihisa being a dope scenes are also high on my list of favourites.

Saiunkoku Monogatari...any time Kouyuu appears, but most specifically when Kouyuu is blind drunk and walks into a pillar upon seeing Shuurei. And then Seiran falls over the bucket and ends up with it on his head...oh that's a really great scene ^_^. Also the scene when Ryuuki recognises Seiran. I love that scene too.

Weiss Kreuz - when Aya says to Omi - "You're not Takatori Mamoru. You're Tsukiyono Omi." You have to see the series to get the context of that ^_^.

Full Moon o Sagashite: The ending. If I say any more, it will be a spoiler ^_^.

Marginal Prince - when Joshua protects Henri by putting himself into danger. No, wait, I'm lying. It's Sylvain proving himself as a soldier by taking Jenje on despite his injury.

Sukisho - when Sora doesn't let go ^_^

Gravitation - When Yuki cries

Kyou Kara Maou - something involving Wolfram. Oh, the closet scene. Definitely the closet scene. When Yuuri and Wolfram are arguing because Yuuri is trying to convince Wolfram to break their engagement and Wolfram shuts himself in the closet...and Yuuri's like "Come out of the closet, Wolfram..." (Oh, the undertones...)

Bleach - the scene with Byakuya after he's taken injury saving Rukia and Ichigo pops up at the window, is totally casual and "rude" in how he addresses him and then disappears. That scene is so funny because Byakuya is not cool and calm Byakuya...and I like that :D

There are a million more, but lets leave it at that...

Vraie

ghost_in_the_shell
04-01-2008, 04:07 AM
The entire final fight in Cowboy bebop.

Dear lord I was mesmerized ( I had to google to get the proper spelling of mesmerized lol )

Interpreter
04-01-2008, 05:10 AM
BLEACH- Fav scene is Ichimaru vs Hitsugaya, wonderful fight! XD Second would be Byakuya by the window with Renji when Ichigo came in oh-so-rudely wih Orihime by the window.

TRINITY BLOOD- when crusnik transform from abel nightroad, cool!!!

Um, i dun remember lol. XD

sensei-zeb
04-02-2008, 09:38 AM
dragonball gt - goku ss4 and vegeta ss4 fuse
naruto- naruto vs sasuke (rasengan vs chidori)
dragonball- z teen gohan vs cell (perfect form)
dragonball -z goku transforming in ss3
dragonball -gtgoku transforming into ss4
shippuden -10 puppets vs 100 puppets
bleach -ichigo vs zaraki
ichigo vs byakuya
ichigo vs grimmjow first time and second

Datenshi
04-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Patlabor the Movie II - Arakawa's conversations with Captain Gotou. "Everyone in this city are like gods... all knowing, all seeing, and impotent."

gd0929918
04-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Hayate no Gotoku!
very first episode
when Nagi's kidnapped and in the car and yells "HAYATE!!!"

shivers run up my spine every time i watch that part :blush:

shikamaruscutie
04-02-2008, 08:32 PM
mine would be when naruto copys sasukes body and then sakuras siting all alone and naruto come by (as sasuke) and says you forehead is so big it makes me want to kiss it. at least i think he said that.well then their about to kiss and he runs a way.ANd then the real sasuke comes by sakura and tells her shes annoying.and she gets all sad.

Mr.Diaf
04-02-2008, 10:02 PM
I could tell you my least favorite

*GANTZ spoiler* The death of the dog in Gantz.

The Monarch
04-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Alot! But my favorite parts of any anime is when someone's pissed and they're going all out.. Like for example, Vegeta dies and tells Goku the history of the Saiyan race. That part was sad.. I don't know why, I always favor sad moments.

B-RAY
04-03-2008, 03:29 PM
my favorite anime moment is when rem from death note kills L

SuXrys
04-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Hm.... ... O_o o_O I think I have to say that, at the moment, my favorite anime moment is the newest Naruto Shippuuden episode when Sasuke came back.:love:
I am just such a true fangirl of him.^.^ He is so kawaii!:rollt:

Inamorata
04-03-2008, 03:48 PM
My favorite anime right now is Ergo Proxy. I've just started getting into the episodes. Its pretty interesting, and the theme music is awesome.

serasvct
04-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Saiyuki: When the four are fighting "evil" versions of themselves, and Hakkai, Goku and Gojyo decide to completely ignore their evil twins so they can beat up on the evil Sanzo. It was a very funny twist on an old idea.

mars princess
05-20-2008, 02:03 PM
when inuyasha and kagome kiss in the second movie

Sashikizu
05-20-2008, 11:24 PM
When Ion and Esther are locked in the dungeon, and well... I don't want to spoil anything. x3

Kanjoudakai_Ira
05-21-2008, 03:33 AM
Samurai champloo: when Mugen fights Sara and she dies..that scene is so sad and cool tho..I loved the fight scene and the way it ends just marked me xD That one stays with me :P

Souji Seta
05-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Suzumiya Haruhi: When she introduced herself in the class, the performance at the school festival and the final episode in the archaic order

Samurai Champloo: Mugen vs Sara (The effects are amazing! It's like the rain itself is being cut!)

Nabari no Ou: Koutaro Fuma's "obvious answer" in episode 4

Persona -trinity soul-: When Shin and two other persona users fought in a warehouse

Ghost Hunt: The last episode in the Labyrinth case

Bleach: Ichigo vs Ulquiorra and his fight with Grimmjow

Bree_Brii
05-23-2008, 06:42 PM
The greatest moment is probably the final scene of Cowboy Bebop where Spike says "Bang!".

Bree_Brii
05-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Ah, I can't pick only one, I'll do one for each anime:

Cowboy Bebop - the final fight...."bang"

Fullmetal Alchemist - Ed seeing Hughes' spirit waving at him

Samurai Champloo - Mugen hurling Sara's spear through the rain

Outlaw Star - Melfina's song

Naruto - Naruto and Sasuke recognizing each other as best friends

Shippuden - Sakura/Chiyo's 10 puppets vs. Sasori's 100 puppets

One Piece - Nami asking for Luffy's help

Noein - Atori's final words to Miho

Tenjou Tenge - Souchiro vs. Takayanagi

Haha, yeah, I see you!

Inamorata
05-23-2008, 06:59 PM
The first time Sailor Moon met her daughter Rini on the deck. I was very young when I was watching this, and I had seen that episode for the first time.. I was really into it. hehe.

~ Darling Dream ~
05-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Kai) - When Kei-chan gave Mi-chan that doll. It was so cute. They're the best couple, like.... EVER.
Kannazuki No Miko - The last episode...it just made my heart pound and put knots in my stomach and made me cry...god I just loved it. <3
And a lot of scenes from Lucky Star. That anime's hilarious. Same goes for Magikano. XD

Tsubaki Yoshikara
05-26-2008, 03:41 AM
There's quite a lot

FSNight- The last part where saber was about to leave...It was really sad but i liked it
Ginban Kaleidoscope-Still the last sad sad part when Tazusa didn't get to tell Pete that she loved him so much.
Kin'iri no Corda-The Special episode of the summer holiday camp where the guys sort of like confessed to her 1 by 1
Sola-The last part of the movie when Matsuri fought Aono and was actually trying to help Yorito...
Air Gear-When Ikki broke the record(YAY IKKI~GO IKKI)
The law of ueki-Basically....everything.....
Prince of tennis- Everything~!!
Ouran High School host club-Starting from the part where Tamaki was going to stop the club and the happy ending~!
And one movie
Howl's moving Castle-The last part where everyone was save and sophie kissed like almost everyone~(Howl is CUTE~!!)

AH..Lots more.....
-Yoshikara-