PDA

View Full Version : obsessed

Sailor Mystery
03-26-2008, 04:06 PM
I can't live with out anime or manga. If I lost all that I think I would go depressed. It;s my escape land and it's something not many people(where I live) have seen before. I think anime and manga have inspired me and help me through the bad times(i know i sound stupied but its true). So anyone feel like they are obsessed with anime or manga and can't live without it?:D

Sakura Holic
03-26-2008, 04:22 PM
No...
That is just my hobby.

shadow slayer x
03-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Sometimes...well to tell the truth, anime/manga has inspired for me to do many things...so I owe it all to that....so yes I guess I can say, I'm kinda obssesed...

Aki no iko
03-26-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm obsessed with my phone .____.

It's the link to my friends/life supporters.

I cried nonstop when my dad cancelled our cells for two days >.<

gunslingergirl_
03-26-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm obessesed with Yaoi, anime, manga, and video games, more like Super Smash Bros, Final Fantasy 7, and Super Mario advanced on the DS. yesh!

Wio
03-26-2008, 04:46 PM
I can't live with out anime or manga. If I lost all that I think I would go depressed. It;s my escape land and it's something not many people(where I live) have seen before. I think anime and manga have inspired me and help me through the bad times(i know i sound stupied but its true). So anyone feel like they are obsessed with anime or manga and can't live without it?:D
You see, one day all of this will change. You will be left either wondering "why" or you will be thinking "I've changed".

IchigoKiss
03-26-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm actually obssessed with my computer >.<
I think it's awesome . . . . .

PigFarts
03-26-2008, 05:17 PM
I thought the same thing about myself until this past summer when Harry Potter completely blocked off my anime/manga obsession. And then Sweeney Todd came up, which made the anime/manga fangirl inside me die a bit more...

I still like anime and manga, but now that I've realized that I can live without it, I feel a bit better about myself...

Brewmaster
03-26-2008, 05:29 PM
I am not obsessed i simply like the story and enjoy the show.It is a pleasure to watch some good anime. :]
For you, you shouldn't take anime to much close to you.It is still imagination and nothing more.So do enjoy but don't be obsessive. :]

allaboutyou3678
03-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Well truth is I am replaceable obsessed. I need something to take its place if it were to go away on me right now my 3 life lines are music and anime + a little bit of video games here and there. I only need these to take up my free time because when I get bored, that when I start getting depressed. So if there was somthiing else to occupy my free time I would be fine.

Amray
03-26-2008, 07:16 PM
YYYYYUUUURRRRIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

You think you have a huge obsession with Anime, come see my collection! Its still growing too! ^_^

kaori_tenshi
03-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I have an anime obsession, and it's hard to deal with considering that all my friends don't like anime...so I have to hold it inside, so usually I end up thinking about anime and spaceout when my friends talk to me >.<;;
I'll admit...I have a small yaoi obsession >,<;; I usually obsess with things that aren't real...which usually isn't a good thing :\

-Kitsune-
03-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Not obsessed, I just use anime as something to do with all my spare time ^.^; Plus it's a good way to meet new people (Anime cons and stuff) so it kinda stuck with me =/

sataned
03-26-2008, 08:40 PM
im obsessed with this little green lady named maryjane/maria juana know what i mean... she makes life greatness, and opened my eyes to many great and horrible experiences and many truths and lies in the world...

omniking3
03-26-2008, 08:44 PM
im obsessed with this little green lady named maryjane/maria juana know what i mean... she makes life greatness, and opened my eyes to many great and horrible experiences and many truths and lies in the world...

excuse me, im going to have to report you for drug innuendo. C'mon, say something like that and you have it coming.

Sanosuke23
03-26-2008, 09:15 PM
I don't obsess over anything really, unless I'm depressed. Then I obsess over my lack of a love life, past failures, and other things.

Souji Seta
03-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah, my anime and manga liking thing is just a hobby to pass the time. It's not really an obsession. I like anime and manga therefore I purchase them, thats the end of it. But I do consider them as a kind of stress reliever, especially animes like Lucky Star and Suzumiya Haruhi. It makes you forget the worries that you have by making you laugh although not all find these animes amusing.

daft
03-27-2008, 12:17 AM
Not with anime or manga... but with life.

sataned
03-27-2008, 12:37 AM
excuse me, im going to have to report you for drug innuendo. C'mon, say something like that and you have it coming.

Nope i really do know a little green lady named maryjane... so shhhhh
besides last time i checked herbs/plants arent drugs... as a matter of fact
many herbs/plants out there are actually used as medicines and mind/body relaxants i consider her fun, mind-enhancing, and spiritual.
so take it easy lil Anslinger

PS: now you and me both are off topic and officially spamming gj

Variados
03-27-2008, 01:00 AM
I don't obsess over anything really, unless I'm depressed. Then I obsess over my lack of a love life, past failures, and other things.
WOW..same here
Who knew??? I found my truth..... that is me.
I am not obsessive/compulsive but I am obsess with life and death, but just when I ran out of numbers to count...hahhaahaha but animes..it is true I watched many many many more than I can count or remember...but I cannot say it change my life or has an influence but it helps me to understand why I think of some things...or more like relate to some stories at some point..and yeah Sailor Moon is the best...hahahah and then Manga, I am too lazy to read but I find myself reading manga once in a while...but I prefer books...hahaha:Dbut hey I am lying...I am obsess with one thing..and that is FOOD...yes FOOD and sugarly things...like chocolate....and other thing...I am obsess with MUSIC....I cannot go on living without music...if I am not listening or singing or anything without a beat....I die...before I even think about dying...that is how obsess I am with FOOD and MUSIC...so yeah, I guess I do have a obsessive personality:closedeye

MissChelly
03-27-2008, 01:02 AM
As much as I enjoy anime, I could live without it and not become depressed. Music or doing some form of art, take that away and yeah, I'd probably go a little nutty. (Nuttier than usual, I mean. lol)

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-27-2008, 01:03 AM
Nope i really do know a little green lady named maryjane... so shhhhh
besides last time i checked herbs/plants arent drugs... as a matter of fact
many herbs/plants out there are actually used as medicines and mind/body relaxants i consider her fun, mind-enhancing, and spiritual.
so take it easy lil Anslinger

PS: now you and me both are off topic and officially spamming gj

A drug is any substance that alters the body. The active ingredient in Marijuana alters the body. Ergo, Marijuana is a drug.

Anything that is used as a medicine (that has effects better then placebo) and any substance used for a "mind/body relaxant" effect are also drugs. I don't know where you got your goofy druggie-spawned opinion, but you are complete incorrect.

.Lovebeat
03-27-2008, 07:48 AM
I think anime, just as any TV show, is a great way to use some time in front of a monitor/TV to get some entertainment.
But obsessed to it? Nope, I'm not. I can survive for months without anime, but it would be very boring.

Wilson
03-27-2008, 08:02 AM
I find myself imagining anime style fight scenes in my head pretty much ANY time some other topic is not forcibly placed into my head. I often give people very long-winded and ridiculously detailed plot summaries of anime. (I use the word "summaries" very loosely here) I would go so far as to say yes, I am very obsessed with anime, and imaginary things in general. Heck, the real world just isn't as good!

Datenshi
03-27-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm not obsessed. I'm just preparing myself for the day when I get sucked into my computer screen and marry Sousuiseki in the real world. That'll be any moment now.

Obsessed? Hardly.

███
03-27-2008, 08:46 AM
I would never allow myself to become so reliant on a substance that isn't constant.

There is only so much anime, and even less of decent quality.

Amray
03-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Depends what Genre and Style of Animation you like. A matter of opinion is what it always comes down to.

I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH ANIME GIRLS!!! HAZZAH!!!! ^_^

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-27-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm not obsessed, I'm just a simple minded fan.:rolleyes: I like watching anime and reading manga, but it's just not my whole life.

qG.Shogun
03-27-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm obsessed with gaming i just totally love it cant stop doing it.

Eikoseisui
03-27-2008, 07:17 PM
I used to be obsessed with anime but over the years that obsession calmed down after I started hanging out with my friends more. Watching anime is just something to do in my spare time... which unfortunately I don't have much of these days. X_X

Daenerys
03-27-2008, 08:26 PM
well at least you don't abuse substances... i guess.

TheAsterisk!
03-28-2008, 12:40 PM
I don't usually dwell or linger on things as general as anime. I'm more liable to get hung up on one inconsequential continuity error within a single anime (like the color of somebody's clothes changing from scene to scene, perhaps).

Knuffle Bunny
03-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Not anymore, I can live without anime or manga for a couple of months before I go mad.
I didn't have the self-control a few years ago though. When i was 10, my mom told me that i was banned from the TV and the computer unless i got over anime and manga and never watch or read it again. I acted like I was 5 from that day on until my mom got fed up and decided she didn't want to deal with me anymore. Thus, i got the love of my life back, my computer <3

Trisseh
03-28-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm not obsessed with it at all. I don't think I've watched anime this month xD

sensei-zeb
03-28-2008, 01:31 PM
anime has changed my life, im not obsessed with it but i love the story play and battle they are very cool.

Konata Izumi
03-28-2008, 06:17 PM
I`m obssessed with the internetz and my computer.

Daenerys
03-29-2008, 01:15 AM
I'm not obsessed with it at all. I don't think I've watched anime this month xD

I don't think I've watched anime for a year.

naotavespaboy
03-29-2008, 08:02 AM
I like anime. I'm not obsessed with it. It's just that british TV sucks so much (random gameshows, soaps and Reality TV) that I need something to watch after work and in winter. It's more a hobby than an obsession for me.

Inactive Account 0061
03-29-2008, 11:49 AM
i am obsessed with Animé -_-
Without Animé i would be dead by now -_-

Amray
03-29-2008, 12:08 PM
I watch Anime every night. I have so many DVD's to get through. I'm not complaining ofcourse, I get so attatched. ^_^

Kanjoudakai_Ira
03-29-2008, 03:01 PM
I surely am. Anime is my life,i could never live without it along with the guitar it's the one thing i could never stop loving. Tho i don't have time to watch them too much i still love them.Same goes for manga. Just like you said,it's a own world which helps you alot,where you can heal and the only place you really belong to...

Momokachan
03-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I enjoy anime and video games, but they're just hobbies.
Honestly, if pressed, I could think of about a dozen-odd other things that would probably be a better use of my time.

Seriously, guys, don't get too obsessed over any one thing. "All good things must come to an end," and some such BS like that.

Dxon
03-29-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm not obsessed with anime. I just enjoy it once in a while. :)

Nariko
03-29-2008, 06:18 PM
lol People are obsessed with anime and manguh.

I'm obsessed with vanilla scented candles. I go home from work and I usually have vanilla scented candle with me.

Mow_Uchiha2008
03-29-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm obsessed with everything. Animes, mangas, video games, phones, computers, tv, mp4, digital cameras, my feet... at last, I'm obsessed for all things in the world.

Amray
03-29-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm not as obsessed over games as I used to be. Now its more Anime, Hentai and Music.

zyronet
03-29-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm not obsessed about it. For me it's only a way to ease away boredom.

Variados
03-30-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm obsessed with everything. Animes, mangas, video games, phones, computers, tv, mp4, digital cameras, my feet... at last, I'm obsessed for all things in the world.
You should be my master on obsessions....:laugh: I want to get obsess YES...with such emotion no one will rule more than me...ahem I mean... You master..

Mow_Uchiha2008
03-30-2008, 06:41 PM
You should be my master on obsessions....:laugh: I want to get obsess YES...with such emotion no one will rule more than me...ahem I mean... You master..
Your master on obsessions is in area, my dear pupil!!!:laugh:

Aulos
03-31-2008, 12:03 AM
Anime is neat, but I could do without it. I haven't seen a new series in a few months now, and before that I hadn't even been watching anime for a long time.

ChibiNaruto
03-31-2008, 02:30 AM
I used to be like that when I was like in middle school. Haha. That was a big thing to me back then. I love to watch anime and manga, but I wouldn't really consider it a big obsession. Although, I am very into Bleach and it has become a small obsession of mine :) Death Note was an obsession for awhile too...stayed up hours on end every night until I finished it o_O;; Thank goodness it wasn't that many episodes; otherwise, I felt that my grade would have suffered severely.

bankai
03-31-2008, 02:42 AM
it's a hobby and not an obssesion but it becomes an obsession when i have to wait for an entire week to find out that it's just a filler :)

blueangel06661
03-31-2008, 05:09 AM
I'm obsessed with my phone .____.

It's the link to my friends/life supporters.

I cried nonstop when my dad cancelled our cells for two days >.<

Hah, Imaging watching your phone helplessly falling down 6 stories and smashing. yeah happened to mine yesterday.

Anyways. Yeah without anime, I'd be lost. It keeps me entertained & trying new things.