PDA

View Full Version : Tekkonkinkreet

Saint Seiya
03-23-2008, 01:56 PM
This is a manga also but i wanna talk about the movie.
Has anyone seen this movie? what are your thoughts? Did you like it?
who was your favorite character?

I personally enjoyed this movie A LOT, its the best anime movie ive seen. The animation was beautiful, the plot was good and the characters were very human. I liked black (kuro) rat (nezumi) and the minotaur.

shadow slayer x
03-23-2008, 03:07 PM
I actually wanna see this movie alot, I might just buy it in fact, I think I will.
I already own Akira and I loved it and judging from the reviews I've seen I think that this will be good too.

Saint Seiya
03-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Funny, cause i wanna see Akira lol ive heard good things about it.
I own Tekkonkinkreet, i had to buy it after i saw the trailer, definitely worth it.

Gjallarhorn
03-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Tekkon Kinkreet, is by a wide, wide margin, my favorite anime film. And not only that, but one of my favorite films of any genre or make.

I first saw it only a few months ago, though I had been looking for it for a long time. I'd heard of it when it came out because my favorite band did the ending theme song for it, and I liked the art style in the images I say, so I kept an eye out for it. Luckily, a close friend of mine was able to get send it to me, and I finally got to watch it.

shadow slayer x
03-23-2008, 05:21 PM
To tell the truth, I just came back after renting the movie from BlockBuster XD
I'm gonna watch it now and I also rented the AniMatrix.

Saint Seiya
03-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Tekkon Kinkreet, is by a wide, wide margin, my favorite anime film. And not only that, but one of my favorite films of any genre or make.

I first saw it only a few months ago, though I had been looking for it for a long time. I'd heard of it when it came out because my favorite band did the ending theme song for it, and I liked the art style in the images I say, so I kept an eye out for it. Luckily, a close friend of mine was able to get send it to me, and I finally got to watch it.

Aru machi no gunjou by akfg? great song. I came across this movie by mistake, i was looking for the animatrix images and i saw an image from Tekkonkinkreet and i loved the art style so i looked for the trailer and i fell in love lol then i bought.

Saint Seiya
03-23-2008, 05:31 PM
To tell the truth, I just came back after renting the movie from BlockBuster XD
I'm gonna watch it now and I also rented the AniMatrix.

nice nice, the animatrix is great also, dont forget to post what you thought of the movie:p

shadow slayer x
03-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Ok, but first um...double post ^_^ I'm anal about that sorry.

Also, the movie rocked, went smoothly and the animations and plot kept me on edge.
I rocommend it ALOT!

Saint Seiya
03-23-2008, 07:55 PM
glad you liked it :D Its definitely a must see