PDA

View Full Version : Bad girls are cute??

Kobarokawa-San
03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
one of my favorite manga/anime is Elfen Lied and i just love Lucy-chan..
but she is one of the most violent and dangerous girl from anime. whatīs happening to me? itīs about her cold-blood? her strenght? do you prefer good girls or bad girls as main character?

lovely_gurl_of_rose
03-18-2008, 12:48 PM
well it depends on the kind of anime content. if the person writing that anime wants to make the main character a bad or dangerous person then he may ...i mean there is no hard and fast rule that the main character has to be a good one...and also if the main character is bad then things really get interesting in the anime because the person goes doing wrong things and there are other prople to balance it and in this way we can learn many things. in some animes at last they show that the main character who was bad for so long actually turned out to be good or became good in that case there is no harm.
it dosent matter what kind of a person the main character is really. atleast i believe that.and in the question you put"are bad girls cute"..well that depends upon the looks of the girl..i cannot coment anything about that..but all i can say is most of the japanese anime girls are quite good looking.

Kobarokawa-San
03-18-2008, 01:21 PM
in the question you put"are bad girls cute"..well that depends upon the looks of the girl..i cannot coment anything about that..but all i can say is most of the japanese anime girls are quite good looking.

i think i use a "bad" word.. maybe i should switch.. not cute as in beautiful but cute as in... i donīt know... :s because they can be good looking girls and be bad at the same time...

when a character is bad and you look to him/her you see the bad things he/she did and we forgot his/her beauty
so my question is: can beauty be the winner against the bad things the character did?

this is also about the bad boys, not only bad girls

ryku isaigana
03-18-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm more for the bad girl types. Yeah, Elfin Lied definitely was an amazing show, but they could've worked the ending out a little more.

Kobarokawa-San
03-18-2008, 01:52 PM
i think bad girls have something that good girls donīt have... maybe itīs their evilīs spirit that attract us

ryku isaigana
03-18-2008, 02:02 PM
i think bad girls have something that good girls donīt have... maybe itīs their evilīs spirit that attract us

Their evil spirits? [grins] I don't know. For me it's more...

"I love the kind of woman who can kick my @$$." ~ Spike of Cowboy Bebop

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Bad girls in anime are very cute. I like how they love you, but punish you at the same time!

Kobarokawa-San
03-18-2008, 04:00 PM
they love you, but punish you at the same time!

i think thatīs the point. they love you and punish you at the same time. they can handle that mix love-punishment in a very unique way...

Inamorata
03-18-2008, 04:10 PM
i think thatīs the point. they love you and punish you at the same time. they can handle that mix love-punishment in a very unique way...

Those two statements sound sexual.. o.O lol.
I think its cute if what this "naughty" girl is doing... is innocent.
To me cuteness and innocence is one in the same... heh so its kinda hard to think of a bad or naughty girl being cute. Unless its sexual! o.o!! this should thread should be closed. lol not good for 18 and under.

Inamorata
03-18-2008, 04:13 PM
one of my favorite manga/anime is Elfen Lied and i just love Lucy-chan..
but she is one of the most violent and dangerous girl from anime. whatīs happening to me? itīs about her cold-blood? her strenght? do you prefer good girls or bad girls as main character?

I prefer bad girls that turn good. <3 They be like sweet and sour chicken.

Datenshi
03-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Who said girls can't be bad?

CroSsplay!
03-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Who said girls can't be bad?

Very true :) Also include any fighting game chick (Tekken, GGX) ;). my fav bad chick would be Cagalli from gundam. Why heres why> the part when she goes bezerck in her some how cute pink Strike gundam :)

qG.Shogun
03-19-2008, 02:11 AM
Its what they dress ofcourse that makes it cute and how they look.