PDA

View Full Version : Your worst but most desired ambition

shadow slayer x
03-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Now just a good quick question to you the community out there.
Have you ever had an ambition so cruel evil or such and desired it?

I did a quick scan of the threads and found nothing, but if you understand this then post away here...
And please for those of you smart ones out there I'm all up for a good sarcastic remark I like being amused ^_^. Anyways, spill it.

One of my greatest ambitions would probably be working along side demonic legion. But, I always wonder how I could achieve such a goal.....without the use of others first. But, I long abandoned this goal (2 years ago before I left AF on my journey) I now study the works and arts of necromancy and the aspects of Hell. research nothing more.

Chaos Proxy
03-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Hm, of course.

For years I've been thinking how to get rid of humankind, and I'm serious.
There are actually many ways to do it, but each of them requires something what is rather hard for an individual to gain.
[And yes I've got plenty of reasons why we shouldn't exist.]

demonplight
03-15-2008, 06:57 PM
I just want to take over the world and create a place where people can live with out poverty, war, crime and hunger.

jakun_kenpachi
03-15-2008, 07:21 PM
I just want to take over the world and create a place where people can live with out poverty, war, crime and hunger.
Same here, but i had anther one too.

Clean up humanity by force. Kill all those that i judged "evil". Big wigs in cigarette companies, most politicians, Many world leaders. What ever i thought it would take to clean the world. I knew it would be a suicide ambition but i did not care, because my heart was filled with hate, but no more. I have had reasons for it.

Oh, another was to go back in time and apply what i know to warfare in 340B.C. to make damn sure Alexander the great did not die. and to make sure he got more of the world too.

Leorina
03-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Somehow create the most difficult vocabulary and grammar test for this site. Then, when one is almost finished with filling in the application and joining the site...
BAM!
His grammatical errors will be his undoing.
Thus depriving the literate of the joy in correcting poor grammar.

T_T

Sanosuke23
03-15-2008, 07:31 PM
I once aspired to get a kid to kill himself. He was horribly annoying and disrespectful, and was constantly trying to follow my friends and I around.

It was more of a group effort, really. We really hated this kid. His name was Kevin, I wonder what he's doing now... ?

shadow slayer x
03-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Why is it that everytime I hear of a story about a boy annoying a group of kids his name's always Kevin?
Such a strange thing really...

Sanosuke23
03-15-2008, 07:43 PM
Why is it that everytime I hear of a story about a boy annoying a group of kids his name's always Kevin?
Such a strange thing really...

Because parents know full damn well what they're doing when they name their kid Kevin. It is an unspoken pact with an ancient being to spread hatred across the planet by allowing their child to become its avatar.

Its full name, as we mortals are able to comprehend it at least, is "Kevin" repeated in all capital letters indefinitely.

demonplight
03-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Same here, but i had anther one too.

Clean up humanity by force. Kill all those that i judged "evil". Big wigs in cigarette companies, most politicians, Many world leaders. What ever i thought it would take to clean the world. I knew it would be a suicide ambition but i did not care, because my heart was filled with hate, but no more. I have had reasons for it.

Oh, another was to go back in time and apply what i know to warfare in 340B.C. to make damn sure Alexander the great did not die. and to make sure he got more of the world too.
I don't know there is something so cleshay about killing the population of the world. I think more effort should be put into helping other people rather than harming them.
not that it would matter, come in peace you will be over thrown eventually because someone out there will see you as evil. start killing people, and people will kill you before you got anywhere.
I think that the best approach should be with technology, and control technology, and information. but seeing that I believe that knowledge should be free to anyone who wants it, and technology should be open so anyone can work to advance it, this plan would be in violation of my credo.

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-15-2008, 08:52 PM
To literally kill DD and K(not going to mention names) because they beat me up and stole my stuff about 5 years ago.

demonplight
03-15-2008, 09:12 PM
To literally kill DD and K(not going to mention names) because they beat me up and stole my stuff about 5 years ago.
wow. just.... wow. I mean that came out of no where.

sa5m
03-15-2008, 09:41 PM
To gain fiery powers and bring wrath upon this world.

Just kidding.

~*Red*~
03-15-2008, 10:18 PM
I guess I would want to make the people have been mean to me suffer the same punishment that they gave me.